Poison

By khanya1507

19 year old Rita Jones, ordinary girl, blindly in love with Drew Del'Monte, her boyfriend of three years. Bli... More

Poison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The Final
Chapter 51: The Final
Chapter 52: The Final
Chapter 53: The Final Chapter
Sequel
Published Now!!!
First Chapter Out
New Book
Note
Another One

Chapter 35

1.9K 51 2
By khanya1507

Aaron(Rizzy)POV:

"Who's house is this? Your boss?"

I nod and use my key to unlock the door. We walk in and I already know Chris and them is here. The way it's so loud. We walk further inside and they all in the TV room watching a game.

"Man what the fuck is LeBron doing man? He supposed to- shit man!" Chris yells, punching air. I shake my head at this nigga. He takes basketball too serious.

"Wassup niggas?" I greet and they so concentrated, they can't even hear me. I sit down and tell my sister to sit. Thirty minutes passes and the game is over, now they want to talk.

"Wassup Robyn?" August greets her. She smiles and gets up to give him a hug. "Hey August. Look at you all grown up. You even have a goatee. It's so nice to see you again"

"Mmm, I'm a grown man now"

We chuckle. "This my sister Rob-"

"Rihanna and Aaron is my brother"

"Oh, now you go by Rihanna?" I ask her. She smiles and nods.

"Ight, I'm Red"

"That's your birth name?" Robyn queries. Red straight faces her, because he know what's the next question.

"You think that's my real name?"

Robyn frowns. "No, but parents do give kids some weird names"

"Definitely, like that August name" Chris murmurs. We hear him and all bust out laughing.

"Nigga piss off"

"Nah, that ain't my real name and I ain't telling you my real name"

"Mmm, whatever"

"I'm Maurice-"

"Nigga shut up, his name is Chris"

Robyn giggles and nods.

"Well nice to meet yall"

Chris has on this goofy smile on his face. "The pleasure is all mine honey"

"Honey? Nigga, what's wrong with you?" Red asks. I nod my head too. "Yeah nigga, don't be getting ideas, that's my sister. I'll shoot your ass"

"I'm being nice ok? Something y'all niggas can't be."

Aaliyah comes sprinting in the TV room immediately jumping in my arms. "I thought I heard your voice. Hey uncle Aaron"

I smile throwing her in the air and catching her. "I'm good love, how you doing? Uncle missed you"

She giggles. "You just saw me yesterday"

"Yeah I did, but uncle loves you so much, he misses you everyday"

"Aawwee uncle, I love you too."

"Ight, I want you to meet my sister Robyn. You've met her before, but you won't remember, you were still a little baby than"

I turn her body to face Robyn. Robyn smiles and waves.

"Hi. I'm Rihanna or Robyn, what's your name?"

"I'm Aaliyah Arial Alsina but I go by Aaliyah"

"You've grown up to be such a beautiful girl"

"Thank you"

She gets off me and walks to her father and sits next to him. She grabs the remote and changes to cartoons.

"Rizzy why we ain't never met your sister?" Red questions. I shrug. "She was back at home finishing her studies. Now she came here to find work"

"In Nola? Damn girl, like you for'real? Maybe you should have went to California or Atlanta"

"I thought about it but than I wanted to be with my brother for a minute. Once my business is up and running, I'll consider moving"

"baby, call Rita please?"

She nods and gets up to fetch her. A few minutes later Rita walk in with Liyah by her side. Her hair in a messy bun, blue tights and a vest. "Hi everyone"

"Wassup" we all greet her. She looks and smiles at me. "Liyah said you asking for me?"

"Yeah, remember when you said you lonely since Rose left?"

She nods. "Well I brought you a friend. This my sister, Robyn"

She smiles. "Oh, hello. I'm Rita, but you can call me RiRi or Ri"

Robyn giggles

"I'm Rihanna and I also go by RiRi or Rih"

They giggle. "Well, Rihanna, c'mon let's go in the kitchen, I was about to start Breakfast"

"Damn, you making us breakfast?" Red queries with a smile on his face.

She frowns. "Oh, so now you nice to me? Because I'm making breakfast? If you want, just ask Red"

"Can I also have Breakfast?"

"Sure. Aaliyah, what are you feeling today?"

"Eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausages, grapes, tomatoes, strawberries and can the pancakes be blueberry pancakes? Please?"

She smiles and nods. "Can I also help you?"

"Sure, c'mon baby"

They leave. "Can you change them damn cartoons?" I ask Chris

"Nah, I'm watching. This shit is nice. I ain't watch SpongeBob in a minute" Red says. I frown. "Nigga, what are you, three?"

"Nigga I'm also watching. Hush up" Chris says. I roll my eyes and take out my cell.

"Nigga why you quiet today?" I ask Aug. "I'm always quiet. I ain't like this niggas"

"Nigga what's that 'posed to mean?" Red pauses the Show.

Rita(RiRi)POV:

"So you and Aug?" My eyes widen and I jerk my head forward as though I didn't hear her. "What? Like dating? Boyfriend girlfriend?"

She nods with a grin. "No! Gosh, no. Um- we just friends."

"But you stay here?"

I nod. "I do, but I'm here for a short period. I'm leaving when summer break ends. I was supposed to have left before that, but than he asked me to stay a little longer. It's complicated and there's a kid in front of us"

She nod. "Right. So, what grade are you in? You don't have to lie to me"

I frown. "Grade? Wait a minute, lie? Why would I lie? I'm not in school- well I am still in school, but I'm in varsity"

"Wow, you look 16. My bad. I just thought maybe you lied to him or something"

"No, I'm 20, I just turned 20 this year. Early this year. How old are you?"

"Well I'm 26"

"Wow, you don't even look 26. I guess black really don't Crack. You busy after this?" I ask her. She shakes her headas she's busy with pancakes on the stove. "Why don't this nigga have that little pancake making machine? And why you asking?"

I chuckle. "It's the same thing I asked myself when I got here or why don't he have the ready to mix pancake mixture, but than he has a cook, she's just not here for now. I don't know when she's coming back. Family things. Um, Liyah wants to go look for her outfit for her party"

When she's done with making all pancakes she ups them in a container after drying them on a paper towel. "Oh? I'm done. When is her birthday?"

"Like in two weeks and I'm stressed. I thought we could plan it together but she wants some crazy jungle gyms and slides, so I've been procrastinating on calling my bestfriend to hook me up with a party planner. She knows this kinder stuff"

She nod. "But why are you planning it and not Chantelle? And I can hook you up with this party planner I know. She's very good and she knows her stuff"

I sigh and put the bacon on the little grill. I turn to cut tomatoes. "Liyah baby, please go ask who wants their tomatoes grilled a little?" She nod and ran out the kitchen. I look at Rihanna. "She didn't want her mama planning it. Apparently Chantelle plans the party without putting Aaliyah's input in. I didn't want to be involved and fight with Chantelle, but I couldn't refuse to that lil girl. Trust me I tried. At least with at party planner I can just say I called her and she talked to Liyah."

Rihanna chuckles. "I mean basically she will be talking to Liyah. Don't stress and don't let Aug put the burden of this party on you when that's his daughter."

I nod. "I know girl. I told him that when he tried to persuade me to go shopping with her alone. Today I was even going to drag him with, but than I thought why not ask you?"

She nod and the rest of the time while making breakfast we talked about many stuff. 15 minutes later we were done with breakfast and we're now fixing plates. Liyah helped put the plates on the table and I took the glasses and juices. Rihanna was cleaning the kitchen. After fixing the table I went to call all the boys to eat. They all ran out the TV room pushing on another. I giggle at their silliness. They some damn fools.

I walk back in the kitchen to help her clean up. Red walks in. "Why y'all ain't eating with us? Y'all don't like eating in front of niggas?" We laugh.

"No, we still cleaning" Rih says for the both of us. I nod. "Well y'all will clean later, c'mon and eat with us. We waiting for y'all"

I smile. "I-"

"Yeah I'm being nice. Don't say it. This the only time I will be."

I laugh out loud. "You just know how to ruin a good moment." We sit down and Liyah says grace and we all dig in. They way this niggas are eating, it's like they ain't eat in a whole year. "This eggs are good and this pancakes? Dope" Red complements. I look at Rihanna and we shake our heads.

"I hear you about all that, but this grits over here ain't no joke." Chris says his mouth full of food.

"Rita made the grits and eggs and Riha(Re-a.) Silent H) made the pancakes"

"Girl you better put Auntie in front of both those names" Red tells Aaliyah. I shake my head.

"Baby, please don't put Auntie in front of my name, ight? Rita is just fine"

She nod.

"Why don't you want her to call you Auntie? Girl you better call me Auntie Riha" Rihanna states. Liyah nod not caring about nothing but her food.

"Uh- not really comfortable and it makes me feel old. I'm just 20 guys" I explain.

"Damn, you the youngest over here." Chris gets up same time as Red to put their plates in the kitchen.

"Y'all don't have to take them in the kitchen, I'll clear the table"

"Nah, girl you cooked. Chris and I will wash the dishes"

"Nigga who!?" Chris asks Red

I shake my head. "Guys really, Stop I'll-"

"Who your mama? I need to thank her for raising such a good man. Your wife will be so luck."

Red grins. "I'm trynna make you my wife."

"At this point I don't mind" Rihanna says getting up. Making Red poke out his tongue at Chris. Chris sucks his teeth.

"Nigga don't be sucking your ugly teeth. She wants me to be her husband"

"Yeah, whatever Mr. Fenty" Chris pushes Red to the side and walks out the dinning room.

"Nigga get up and let's go and help them niggas." Rizzy says to August as his getting up. They both clear the table and go in the kitchen. We hear them arguing in the kitchen and we laugh.

"Can we go now?" Liyah asks jumping up and down. We smile.

"Sure. Go upstairs and brush your teeth and wipe your face. I'll come help you. Than we can change your outfit and leave."

She runs to her room. We get up. "Lemme go tell Aug we leaving."

She nods and I walk out and in the kitchen. "What are you guys doing? This kitchen looks even messier."

"Don't worry it will be clean when we done. We all here was raised by our mamas. Right niggas?" Red tells me. I smile and look at Aug.

"Listen we leaving with Aaliyah to look for her outfit and meet up with the party planner later"

He nods and pulls out his wallet and gold card giving it to me. I shake my head. "No-no-no-no-no-no-No. We probably won't even find it today. When we do you'll be there to pay for it yourself. I don't want your card or money August"

"Well you going with my daughter so you need to have money on you and you leaving with Aaron"

"Ok, no, c'mon. Aaron goes into full bodyguard mode when we at the mall and it creeps me out, frankly. He acts like someone's watching us." I whine. "That's his job. Shit happens in malls everyday"

"Yeah, something will definitely happen if they see me with Aaron and a kid. People know Aaron is your guard"

"She has a point. Just let then go alone. Give them one of your cars"

"Who's car?" August cuts Chris off. I roll my eyes. "Y'all can just take my car. Your phone must be on you and be back before sunset" Aaron demands. I sigh and nod. August hands me his credit card.

"Augus-"

"Can we go now Rita?" Aaliyah walks in and looks up at me with and big smile. I nod. "Sure" She grabs my hand pulling me to her level. I chuckle and pick her up. "That's better. You ready?" She nods excitedly.

"I'll send you the pin"

I nod and we walk out the kitchen with Aaron's car keys.

♡♡♡

Hope that was good

That was a pretty long chapter guys

Over 2000 words...👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Yung__Aug_♡Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 82.4K 49
Kaimana "Sevyn" Thomas is 23-year old woman stuck in the middle of nowhere, figuratively that is. She's a college drop out, a mother to a beautiful b...
158K 7.1K 30
August Alsina is dope boy who wants to do something different with his life. Growing up in New Orleans, he saw the street life first hand so it wasn'...
448K 23.7K 48
Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and their dad never being just that .. A dad...
55K 1.2K 31
August alsina is the hottest artist out right now with his music going in the right direction he had been truly blessed but the only thing he doesn't...