Poison

By khanya1507

19 year old Rita Jones, ordinary girl, blindly in love with Drew Del'Monte, her boyfriend of three years. Bli... More

Poison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The Final
Chapter 51: The Final
Chapter 52: The Final
Chapter 53: The Final Chapter
Sequel
Published Now!!!
First Chapter Out
New Book
Note
Another One

Chapter 25

2.3K 62 5
By khanya1507

Chris(Breezy; CB; CBreezy; Chris Breezy) POV:

NB! sorry for the many names😂😂😂😂

I walk down stairs, looking for Rose. She's practically moved in with me. "Roslin! Where you at?" I yell out. I walk in the kitchen and she has her earphones in her ears eating. I tap her shoulder, making her jump. I chuckle.

"Wassup baby?"

"You scared me. What?"

"Yeah, sorry. Look you always out here shopping and shit, right?"

She nods her head slowly. "Yeah, why?"

"I need you to give me the best in the business. Someone who can get me fancy dresses. Not your regular date dresses, like some fancy shit. Beyonce type of shit. Awards type of shit."

"Ok, why? What's going on?"

"Its for my nigga, we going somewhere tonight. You got someone or nah?"

"Yeah, I do. So your nigga is going to wear that fancy dress?"

I suck my teeth. "Nah, it's for his date. Listen, I'm going to bounce now, so send me her contacts, alright?"

She nod again. "Who's your date?"

"My date? Ruby"

She frowns.

"Ruby? And who the fuck is that? Why ain't you talking me as your date?"

"Because I've been using her for the longest. It's just for business. I don't mix business with pleasure and she's my friend who has a boyfriend. Listen, don't be mad, because I ain't taking you. I ain't never gone take you because I don't need my business people seeing you or any girl I fuck with. And anyways she knows how to protect herself if anything goes down. I need to run, girl, Yung waiting for me"

She sighs and nods. "I understand. I'm going to see Rita later anyway"

I want to tell her she can't, but I decide against it.

Rita(RiRi)POV:

"You know, I don't understand how you still work here when you have a boyfriend who is fucking rich." Cynthia says. I swallow my saliva and continue helping customers.

"He is not my boyfriend. He is just a friend and why should I suddenly stop working because of him? I don't want his money and I like working anyways" I reply to her stupid statement. I roll my eyes and my manager comes out in front.

"Rita? Who was that dropping you off?" My manager James asks me. I sigh and shut the register hard after helping the last customer. I turn around and look at him. "What does it matter? I'm working ain't I? Can y'all stop asking me some dumb questions. Yes, his fucking rich, but so what? Shit, yall asking me about shit that don't concern work. Ask me about fucking coffee! And Cynthia, stop talking to me with your gold digging ass! You ain't never talked to me, always thought I was beneath you, so don't start talking to me now!" I yell at the both of them.

"I'm your manager, so don't you-" James was cut off by a voice I know so well. "Is there a problem here?"

I turn around to see Rizzy. I sigh and shake my head. "I told y'all to stop coming to my work place, man. My shift ain't over yet"

"So I can't buy coffee?"

"Its too hot for coffee, Aaron."

"Frappuccino?"

I chuckle and shake my head.

"What do you want?"

"I'm here to talk to your nosey manager. Aye, man let me holla at you for a few!"

"My name is James"

"I ain't ask you all that, but James, can she leave early?"

I interrupt them. "Why? No, I'm still working."

"Yeah, she is. She's still work, she can't."

"Oh, ight, well let me call up Yungin and tell him wassup"

I sigh and roll my eyes when James opens his mouth. "But since today is not a busy day, she can go" Rizzy smiles and I take my things and leave with him.

"So why did y'all fetch me?"

"Don't we always?"

"This early Aaron, c'mon man"

"You going somewhere with Yung, so you need to get ready"

I frown my face up. I chuckle. "So he doesn't ask for my permission? He just demands I ho with him? I'm not going wherever that place is"

"Man, c'mon. Why you being stubborn? Its a nice place and you going to dress up and look beautiful"

"I already look beautiful, so I don't need to dress up and be his trophy to wherever his taking me. Anyway, I'm meeting with Rose later. Tell him I don't want to go with him. He should have asked me first"

"You tell him. Here"

He hands me the phone. I put it against my ear.

Phone conversation starts

Me:" hello."

August:" wassup? Why ain't you calling me on your phone?"

Me:" Aaron called you because I was telling him I don't want to go with you. So I'm telling you"

August:" why don't you wanna go with me?"

Me:" because you didn't ask for my permission, you just demanded I go with you. That's not cool"

August:" you right. I'm sorry. Can you accompany me tonight?"

Me:" that's not how it works. You supposed to ask me before coming to my work place. Rizzy threatened my boss"

Rizzy:" no I didn't"

Me:" yes you did, Aaron. Look, I already have plans. Maybe next time you'll ask before hand and I can clear my schedule"

Both Aaron and August begin laughing. I join them after realizing what I just said sounds dumb.

Me:" I don't even have a schedule, do I?"

August:" nah, you don't baybeh' gal. Listen, it's dinner with my friends and it's only for a few hours"

Me:" few hours? What kinda food is going to be there?"

August:" really? So you going because of food?"

Me:" hell yeah I'm going because of food"

August:" so you are going?"

Me:" no, no. I'm considering it. So, what kinda food? Seafood? You know I don't eat that kinda stuff"

August:" its like a buffet. All kinds of shit is gone be there. Drinks, snacks, desserts, all kinds of meat is gone be there"

Me:" .... fine, but only because of the food. And I'm not going to be forced to do something I don't want"

August:" of course. Your word goes"

Me:" cool. Bye"

August:" bye"

Phone conversation ends

"August says my word goes" I say to Rizzy. He chuckles.

"Ok, ma'am. Where to?" He asks. I roll my eyes and we bust out laughing. "You so silly. I don't know where too. Wherever you were supposed to take me"

"The spa it is"

*
*
*
Four hours later I'm back in the car with Rizzy, going home. I've had my body massaged and oiled and beat and poked and all kinds of stuff. My fingers and toes are down. They all match. I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy it, because I did. Today has just been a nice day, well this four hours. An hour later, we are home and we get out. I walk in the house and three ladies are walking around. I frown.

"Hi, I'm Rita"

"I'm Chandra, August's sister. I'm going to be doing good your hair. What would you like?"

I shrug. "I-I don't know. What should I want? I don't even know what I'm going to wear."

"And that's why I'm here. I'm Sandra. I'll be dressing you and for now I think it's best you go upstairs and take a long bath, before we make you look pretty. Of course with the help of Winnie over there."

I sigh. This is all just too much. I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep. "As much as I like that, I'm tired. Can't I get an hour of sleep? I'll be up soon"

"Oh no, no. There's no time love. That's why you having the bubble bath, so you can relax. There champagne and a glass for you."

Sandra says, pushing me to the stair case. I look at the other two and they just shrug. I sigh. "I don't dri-"

"I know, baby. You don't drink alcohol. Aug told us and we got you a non-alcoholic champagne"

I sigh and walk to my room. I jump in the shower quickly washing my hair in the process after that I take the long bath, taking my time. I won't lie, it felt good. The hot water and foam bath. The smell and the bath salt. I walk in my room with a towel wrapped around my body and head. A whole rack is full of different dresses.

"Wow." I run my hand over the dresses. They are beautiful and they feel nice. Sandra walks in with a tray of fruits and juice. Wow, August really went all out for this night. If this is how I'm getting treated before going to this dinner, I don't mind going again. I smile.

"Seeing anything you like?" She puts the tray next to me and looks through the dresses. I was thinking this three. Maybe you could choose between them, look through all the dresses and than you can tell me. I nod and drink my cranberry juice. I look through the dresses and one catches my attention. It's a rose gold dress that's up to my knees and it matches my nails, well kind of.

"I love this one" I pull it out to show her. She smiles and gets up. "Perfect. And I have just the shoes. That's a Coco Chanel dress. There was only one per size made. Lucky for you, I got it before some rich boujee bitch could buy it."

I giggle. "Here is your undergarments. Let me fetch your shoes while you get your make up done. Winnie!! Winnie!!" She yelled after her as she left my room. I groan and fall on the bed on top of the dress. I sigh, not even caring about the dress. This Sandra is just too much. She might just be the boujee bitch.

Winnie walks in and we choose the colours we want to use. We go for the natural look with a blush pink matte Mac lipstick. "This look brings out your pretty eyes." Winnie complements me. I smile. "Thank you. What time is it?"

"Well its 6:49pm. Let me call Cha"

"Is August here yet?"

"No, his not. I think you going to find him at the function." I nod and she walked out. A few minutes later Chandra walks in with her stuff and she starts with my hair.

"So, how did you meet, August? I noticed he let's you call him by his government. That's a first"

"I bumped into him at the mall. I yelled at him for bumping into me and making me fall and my bags. Not seeing who it was. The next time I saw him at my work place, Starbucks. He than invited me to his birthday party. We've been talking since than"

She nod parting my hair, flat ironing it. "So y'all daring now?"

"Is that what he told you?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "Oh, no. I'm just assuming since his doing all this and you live with him. He even let's you call him August"

"Well, no we not dating. I'm only staying with him, because I didn't have anywhere to go. I live with my ex boyfriend, but all he did was put his hands on me. August found him bearing me up in the streets one night. I was supposed to in my apartment by now, but August asked if I could stay with him until the summer break is over"

"Our, well I'm sorry about what your ex was doing to you. You good though, now?"

I nod. "It's whatever. I'm taking it one day at a time. I'll get through it eventually. I'm just focusing on my studies and work."

After straightening my hair she put in a high ponytail. She did like a bunlike hairstyle with my hair coming in my face. I smile.

"You still in school?"

I nod and stood up. "Yeah, doing my first, well I'm done now. I'm going to do my second year next year."

"What are you studying?"

"I wanna be a doctor. Get out of here. Once I leave Nola, I'll know I've made it in life"

She laughs. "That's my dream too. I just want to make it and got to Atlanta, open my own salon and protect my babies"

"Babies? You have kids?"

"Yeah. Three girls"

I smile. "Wow. That's just beautiful. You don't even look like you have three kids. How old are you?"

"I'm 27, you?"

"I'm just 19. Thank you. This looks pretty. I love this hairdo. I should do it more often."

"You welcome. Do you want kids? Family?"

I smile and nod. I lotion my body and put on my bra and pantie. "Yes. I'd like to have a family and two or three kids. But only after I get married and I'm done with school and I'm working. I don't want my kids to grow up like I did."

"Those are good goals. Don't drop your standards, because a nigga says they to high. He should try and climb up and reach them. Get you a doctor too. Not my brother, you'll only get hurt. I know. This business his in is dangerous and you can never guarantee his tomorrow. You'll only get hurt in the end. Ask me I know."

I sit on the bed, confused. "Why? What do you mean?"

"He didn't tell you, did he?" My frown deepens. Now I'm scared, but curious. "Tell me, what?"

"His brother past away few years back. Because of this business. The father of my kids. I was his fiancee but he died before we could get married. I miss him everyday and I know Aug is only doing this because he wants to take care of the family. His mama is not working, he takes care of my daughters and himself and his daughter"

"Aaliyah. I met her. She's such a sweet heart. I'm not involved in his business and I don't want to tell him what to do, because I don't know why he does what he does. I know it's hard as a black man to find a decent job. He has clubs and he could live off of that, but I don't want to get him mad, talking about how he does what he does. As long as his careful and keeps in mind that he has a daughter to take care of and protect"

"You so wise. Get dressed lovey"

I nod and get dressed. I look in the mirror and I look hot. I look different. Not like me and I look more mature. I take a deep breath. Sandra walks in with a smile on her face. I return the smile. "What do you think?"

"My goodness. Look at you. I could barely recognize you. You look so beautiful. That natural make up brings out your eyes. Look at you and your body, baby. Wow. Never seen such beauty. August better worship that body. Come on his down stairs."

Now I'm nervous. "He-He is?" I stutter. She nod and we leave my room. I walk down the stairs slowly with my head down. When I reach the last step. I look up and I nearly faint. He looks so handsome. Wow. He got a new haircut and it's looking crisp. His black tuxedo. I can't lie, he looks like a whole snack. Now I see what the fuss is about. I stop in front of him.

"Hi"

"Damn you look sexy. And beautiful. Wassup? You had fun today?"

I nod, starstruck. "Uh- thank you. You look handsome, real nice. Like really, really nice" I complement him. He chuckles and looks down at me. He licked over his lips and I swear I nearly fell to my knees. "Thank you. C'mon let's go. Aye ladies, thanks and Cha I'll take to you tomorrow" Cha nod and I wave bye to them all.

When we arrive, I'm starstruck again. The house is to die for. I frown and look at August. "I thought we were going to dinner"

"We are. This is like a party/dinner. C'mon"

Rizzy opens my door and helps me out. I smile at him. "You look beautiful" I blush. "Thank you Aaron." I walk to the other side of August and we walk hand in hand. "What's this party about?" I ask him. He looks down at me with a raised eyebrow. I sigh. "Your illegal business" I murmur. "What you thought I was coming here down for? The club?"

"No, but just didn't think it would be about that. How many people are in there?"

"Different kingpins from around the world. I'll do all the talking unless they ask you a question. Work your way around them though." I nod.

"I understand. My job is to basically look pretty next to you. I should get paid"

He chuckles and I smile. "Ight, you wanna get paid? I'll send you your cheque tomorrow"

"Mhm. You better."

When we reach the door it's four man in front of it. They give us a head nod and opens the doors. We walk in and it's a lot of people and food. I smile. Everyone is looking so elegant and so high. It's men and either their wives or dates. A dark skinned man walks up to us. He's wearing a Navy blue suit and his a hunk. Damn, his fucking sexy and handsome. Something about that dark chocolate. August and him slap hands.

"Wassup my man Yung? Who's this beauty over here? Everyone looking and talking about her." The guy says. I blush, trying to hide my growing smile.

"This Rita, Rita this is Dave" I smile and extend my hand for a shake. Hopefully he shakes my hand. He grabs and it and kisses it. I blush and look at him and than August.

"You look beautiful lady"

I could feel my cheeks hurt from how hard I was smiling. "Thank you"

"This ain't your girl, is she Yung?"

"This is my girl nigga" August says to Dave. I quickly look at him with wide eyes. I clear my throat and look around. "Well you a very lucky man"

"He knows" I say, coursing them to chuckle. The Dave guy leaves and it's just us two. "So now I'm your girl, huh?"

"I'm not even gone answer you."

"Aye, wassup Yung?" The guy with blue eyes and teardrop tattoos on his face greets August.

"Wassup man" they slap hands too. "I see you brought shorty with you. Wassup shorty?"

"My name is Rita, not shorty. Hi"

He frowns. "Damn Yung, she talking to me? Shorty, you talking to me?" He asks me. I furrow my eyebrows. "I said my name is Rita, not shorty"

"Damn, I like her. Nobody talk back at me. Wassup Rita, the name's Red"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I nod. "You look beautiful by the way. Listen man, I'mma head and talk to short over there"

"Don't she got someone here? Shit, she could be married too" August tells Red. Funny name. He shrugs and walks away. We go and sit down. For an hour we talk about random things until a blonde white girl stops in front of us.

"Sir, the meeting is starting in five. Your seat has been reserved for you. The usual room"

Before he could answer her, she walked away to the next table. "Well that's my cue. I'll see you when I come back. Mingle and talk to other ladies" He says getting up. I sigh and nod. "Am I safe alone around here?"

He smirks. "Yeah, you are. This place is surrounded by security and I got you, remember that."

I nod. "Ok. How long will you be gone?"

"I'm not sure. Not for long though."

"Ok. Be safe and careful"

He smiles and nod. "I will. I'll see you in a minute"

"I'm hungry, I'll go and make myself a playe" I tell August. He smirks and nods. "You want me to make you a plate?"

"Sure. Put whatever you put on your plate" He walks away and on his way he signals for Rizzy. Rizzy walks with him and they disappear. Every single men in this room slowly disappear with their bodyguard. Now it's just us ladies and a few guards in every corner of this room. I clear my throat and get up to make myself and August a plate. While fixing August a plate a dark skinned girl stops next to me with her plate filled with all kinds of things. "Hi, I'm Ruby. What's your name?"

I frown. "Why?" August did tell me not to tell everyone my name. "Don't worry, I'm Chris's date, Breezy. I saw you sitting over there with Yung and I figured maybe you cool and not stuck up like the rest in here." I smile. "I'm Rita and yeah, I'm not stuck up. C'mon"

We walk to my table and sit down. "So, you and Chris dating?" I ask her. Damn this food is good. "Oh no, we just friends. I have a boyfriend"

I frown. "And his cool with you going out with Chris?"

She nod. "Yeah. I've been his date for the longest. So he rather use me. You and Yung dating?"

"No, his just my friend. This just a one time thing."

August(Yungin)POV:

I'm so pissed right now. We've been in this meeting for the longest and it's getting nowhere. "I'm not selling my territories. Nola is mine and Atlanta. Stop being greedy nigga. Don't you got the whole of Mexico?"

"Man, Rascal stop. You have the whole of Mexico, don't start war now. Respect other people's territories. There are other places that don't have owners" Ice Russia's kingpin. One of the Russian Brothers. They are eleven boys and they all run the whole of Russia. Their family has been on top for years now. Their are untouchable and everyone knows not to mess with them. Shit, they kill you, your mama and kids without remorse.

"Listen, we've been using that root for the longest and this police have arrested my men and I've lost 10 million dollars worth of drugs. My buyers are leaving and I'm losing money. We need to find a new root." Rajiv says. The Indian mafia. Always complaining. He never stops talking. Always got something to say.

"Which root you talking about? There are many roots man" I ask him.

"The Mayville root from India to Huston." Every root has a code name. Only we in this room know about it.

"Just change it and take the Bush Ridge root. It's not the fastest, but the safest. It'll take you to Nola, the Garden root and from there you can take the candle root straight to Huston"

"Thanks man. I'll start next week."

"Is this meeting over? We've been here for too long" George asks. His the kingpin of Miami.

"Before we all leave. The prices of cocain are going up by 10 percentage" our Colombian supplier says. His like one of the oldest and richest in here. Supplies only the best product known to man.

"Man you bogus. Fuck you mean 10 percentage? You know how much we gone be loosing?"

"I don't care. Shit is not good right now and so is my money. Time y'all raise y'all prices too."

We shake our heads and get up. We walk out one by one.

"This nigga fucking crazy. New York about to go crazy." Red comes and stands next to me.

"Tell me about it. I just moved to Atlanta and already I'm supposed to increase this damn prices." I reply to him. We walk out and go back in the hall room. I look around for Rita and she's talking to Ruby. Red and I walk to their table. We both take a sit and Chris joins us.

I pinch the bridge on my nose, clearly frustrated and irritated. "You ok?" Rita asks me. I look down and her and nod. "Yeah, I'm good. I see you got you a friend. Wassup Ruby? My bad for not greeting you"

"You good. Clearly y'all all mad about something."

"Ruby and I ate your food, should I go make you another one?"

I just nod and they both get up. "I should have told her to go make me a plate too" Red says, breaking the silence. "Gone on and tell her than" Chris says in a duh tone. I chuckle. "Stupid, that means I make my own plate than. They are over there." Red argues. I shake my head. A few minutes later Rita and Ruby come back with three played full of different kinds of food.

"Damn, yall made me a plate too?" Red teases. "I didn't, she did. What I look like making you a plate?" Ruby says, making us laugh. Red sucks his teeth. "Thank you Rita. You a lady, unlike this beast" Chris almost spit out his drink. "Man, don't be making jokes while we got food in our mouths." Chris tells Red. I nod my mouth full. This food is good. Shit, it's always good. The rest of the night we just around our table tell jokes and talking about stupid thing, well Red and Chris. We went home around midnight

♡♡♡

Wow, what a long chapter. Probably the longest ever, but I doubt it. Hope it was good. Took me two days.

I didn't proofread. I tried but got lazy.

Go and stream August's Album and watch his episodes on YouTube.

Yung__Aug_♡Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.2K 31
August alsina is the hottest artist out right now with his music going in the right direction he had been truly blessed but the only thing he doesn't...
1.8M 68.8K 47
"Losing your virginity hurts like a bitch!" "Nigga broke down my walls..." "I lost feeling in my legs!" "I. Could. Not. Walk. The. Next. DAY!" that i...
245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
178K 7.1K 37
Two and a half years later after the night of their wedding, and the night of the kidnapping. August is stuck struggling trying to raise four kids on...