Poison

By khanya1507

19 year old Rita Jones, ordinary girl, blindly in love with Drew Del'Monte, her boyfriend of three years. Bli... More

Poison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50: The Final
Chapter 51: The Final
Chapter 52: The Final
Chapter 53: The Final Chapter
Sequel
Published Now!!!
First Chapter Out
New Book
Note
Another One

Chapter 3

2.7K 82 6
By khanya1507

3 September 2013

August(Yungin) POV:

Man last night was lit. It was my second club's grand opening. It was fucking lit and full. Man niggas and bitch love me. Today is my birthday. I wasn't planning on doing or going anywhere, but my niggas said we going to my club. I hope it ain't too full, cause damn, last night you could barely walk around, that's how full it was.

I get out of my bed, walking to my bathroom, open the door and walk to the basin to brush my teeth. I take out my tooth brush and toothpaste before turning on the hot water, putting my tooth brush in the hot water so it can soften up. After a few seconds I put on the paste and brush my teeth. I spit out the paste and rinse my mouth.

I walk in the shower and turn on the water. I let the water fall on me as I think about life. I was never this mean person. To my niggas I'm cool, cause they know not to piss me off. These streets made me like this. The only person who has a special place in my heart is my mama. Niggas know not to touch my mama. I let the water fall on me for 10 more minutes and start washing my body. When I finish I turn off the water, grab my towel and wrap it around my waist and walk out the bathroom into my room. My phone started ringing so I walked to my bed and took it from the night stand. Without looking at the caller ID I answer the phone.

Phone convo starts

Me:" wassup?"

???:" aye, my nigga happy birthday."

Me:" aye, thanks Chris man. You actually called to tell me that?"

Chris:" nah, nah, nah. I called to tell you to get your ass ready, we coming to fetch you in about 30 minutes"

Me:" ight. See you in 30"

Chris:" yeah"

Phone conversation ends

I hang up my phone, sit on my bed end and unlock my phone. Damn, a nigga is really loved. You would think a nigga like me would not be friends with anyone. I open some of my massages

🍑A...🍑: Hey daddy. I jst wnted 2 tell u dat happy birthday hope u enjoy ur day. Call me and meet me at my house I hve a big gft 4 u. I knw u'll like it

Bitch. She even knows my birthday. Gosh I'm not even sure which of them is Ashley.

Britzz😏😏✌: wassup friend. Happy womb-escape day. We gone turn up tonight. See you later. Deuces✌✌

I chuckle and tell her thank you

Boss Lady👵💖💗👌: morning son, I just wanted to wish you a very very happy birthday🎉🎊🍰🎁🍨💗💖. I love you with all my heart 💗💖💓🎀😍😚💖💘💓💝💟💞❤💙💚💙💙and I have cooked-well I'm still going to cook lunch for you. You can bring those greedy friends of yours😂😂. You are 21 years old now. You need to find your self a lovely wife who will love you for you and not what you have. Most of the time you a pain in the ass but I still love you. And your nieces wanted to see you before tonight cause knowing you, you going to the stupid parties you do every year. Enjoy your day and come around 3pm. Love uu😚😚😍😍💘💗💗💗💝💓💝💟. Happy birthday🍰🎁🎊🎉

I smiled reading the text. Let me call my mama. I dial her number and it rings for a few seconds before she answers.

Phone conversation starts

Boss Lady:" hello son"

Me:" morning mama. Thank you for the message. It was real sweet of you"

Boss Lady:" anything for my lil Yungin. You coming today right?"

Me:" of cause. You cooking for me, so yes I'm coming"

Boss Lady:" ok. Good and don't forget to go see your nieces"

Me:" yeah, I won't. I'll see you later mama. I must get ready"

Boss Lady" ight son. See you later. Love you and stay out of trouble"

Me:" ok and love you too"

Phone conversation ends

I hang up and put away my phone. I drop my towel on the floor and walk in side my walk in closet. I take out my boxers and put them on looking for something to wear, I take out my black True religion jeans and a black shirt with converse written on it in white. I walk back to my room lotion down my body and put on my cloths and socks. I grab my white Air Forces put them on and leave my room going to the kitchen. A nigga was starving. Walking in the kitchen I open the fridge and the is nothing quick to make. I take an apple, rinse it and eat it. I was about to sit down when I heard a car bell.

"Chris" I said to myself. I quickly run upstairs to grab my phone, gun and wallet and run back down stairs and out the door. I lock it and jog to Chris Black Escalade. I open the door and get in. We had one car at the back following us, but that was just my guards riding in a black charcoal Audi 5.

"Sup, my nigga?" I greet.

"Nun, chillin' birthday boy. So what we doing tonight?" Derrick one of Chris's driver and body guard asks.

"Aye, it's my Yungin 21st we gone turn up. We throwing him a 21st birthday party" Chris says. I smile thinking of all the girls with ass. All in my face. "How many people know about dis?" I ask him

"Like the whole of Nola" He says while laughing. I laugh with him shaking my head. "Aye, nigga stop at Starbucks. A nigga hungry as fuck" Chris tells Dj.

"Ight" He says

"That make the two of us. Damn, I don't think I have been hungry like this before".

"Yeah you have. After Starbucks you want to go somewhere?" Chris asks.

"Yeah. I'mma go see my nieces, they wanna see me and around 3pm I'mma go to my mom's she said she cooking me lunch and y'all can come"

"You know Chris ain't about to turn down some free food" Derrick says with a cheeky smile.

"Damn right, who am I to turn down free, home made, soul food? Huh? Who am I? Ain't about to do that. That food is made with love"

"True and mama's cooking is the best" Dj jumps in. "I feel like y'all forgot that they cooking for me and not y'all" I say. "Man you'll have to be strong. Mama said bring your friends too" this nigga. I laugh as the car came to a stop. "We finally here" Chris said practically jumping out of the car.

"Nigga Starbucks ain't closing, chill".

"Yeah, yeah, yeah"

Dj, Derrick, Rizzy and David get out the car walking our way. They all wear black cloths every day. Sometimes suits, but only if it's something important going on. David and Dj walk in front of us and Derrick and Rizzy at the back. We walk in and everyone looks at us and quickly looks away. I chuckle to myself as I stand in line. The people wanted to move so we could order first.

"Nah its cool. I'll stand in line like everybody else" I tell the young man. "Its just that I respect you way to much to let you stand in line" the boy tells me. He looked around 14-15 years old. He was fairly tall and a lil buff. I chuckle and nod my head. "Thank you man. Ain't no need to breathe heavy when you in front of me"

"Ok. Can I have a pic with you?"

I laugh at this kid. Who he think he talking to? I ain't some celebrity. He be putting me on some Lil Wayne shit. "Nah my nigga I don't take pics. I ain't no celebrity"

"But you a living legend. When I'm older I wanna be like you"

"A living legend, huh? Nah my nigga this here ain't life. You have to live all your life looking over your shoulder and sleeping with your eye open. Finish school and become something more" I tell him

"Yeah. I guess you right". "Mhm. Now turn and order." He turns around and I take out my phone going on instagram. I liked a few pictures. I have 10K people following me. I dont follow anyone on my instagram account . I answer a few people and than the lady at the cash register spoke.

"Hello. Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" That voice sounds very familiar. It was an accent I knew very well. I rose my head and looked up at her. She also looked up at the same time at me and gasped.

"I-its it's y-yo-you...again"

♡♡♡

Yungin__Aug_Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.5K 51
After four long year, Rita is finally done with school and is returning back to New Orleans to a now moved on, August, who is in a relationship with...
996K 14.5K 30
#Book 1 A new girl named Crystal Jones moves back to her home town Brooklyn after living with her father she left her mom because she was a drug add...
244K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
208K 7K 30
Shes A Young Ambitious Fiesty 21 Year Old She Want Her Dreams To Come True But for Now Shes Just Another Stripper That Dating a Hood Bad Boy This Ba...