π•Šπ•šπ•žπ•šπ•π•’π•£ || Connor X re...

Von m4ng0Mxdnezz

Detective (y/n) (l/n) was recently assigned to investigate deviant cases with lieutenant Anderson. But things... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus chapter! (WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT!!)

Chapter 4

430 14 4
Von m4ng0Mxdnezz

(Y/n)'s POV

I opened my eyes to see I was in my bedroom. Avena sat by my bed watching me. I blinked a few times and groaned, feeling my head. There was a big bandage covering the side of my forehead and I felt dizzy.

"Mom? What happened?..."I asked Avena as I turned to her. Of course I wouldn't call my android mom in front of Connor. He would think she is a deviant and try to take her away. I usually called her mom because she is literally my mom but immortalized. Except she doesn't know anything about when I was young.

"O-oh, um, you were hit on the head by a metal pole so Hank and Connor brought you here." Avena elaborated.

"Oh...I wonder what happened to those deviants...where did the boys go?" I asked. "Hank said he wanted to go to that one park. Connor went with him."

I nodded softly which made my head hurt. I got up out of my bed only to be held in place by Avena. "I'm sorry (y/n) but you have to stay in bed and rest. You have a mild concussion."

I sighed and looked Avena in the eyes. "Please mom, I have to go see them. I'll go there and be right back okay?" Avena was silent for a bit until she sighed. "Okay, you can go but be right back okay? Take a taxi there and have one of them escort you back."

I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you...I love you mom..." Avena hugged me back and rested her head on mine carefully "I love you too...".  We hugged for a while then I left. I made sure to order a taxi.

10 minutes later I arrived at the park Hank usually goes to. It was lightly snowing and it was a little cold. Good thing I brought my jacket.

I stepped out of the taxi and immediately felt dizzy, I bent over and rested my hands on my knees and breathed in.

I looked up to see Hank sitting on top of a park bench with Connor standing in front of him. I stood up and walked over to them. Hank got up and said some things to Connor then all of a sudden he pulled out a gun and pointed it at Connor.

My eyes widened at the action and ran towards them. They some how didn't hear me approaching them but they definitely noticed when I stood in front of Hank's gun.

"(Y/n)?! What are you doing here? I thought Avena was taking care of you." Hank said surprised as he lowered his gun. I felt my eyes start getting watery. The gun Hank held looked like the one he tried killing himself with. I have to have a talk about that.

"Hank?! What are you doing?! You can't kill Connor just because he pissed you off!" I raised my voice then winced because it hurt my head. I held my head and groaned.

"Take it easy (y/n)...let's-" Hank was about to put his hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away. "Hank. Why were you trying to kill your self?! Playing Russian roulette! Didn't I talk to you about that? Don't you care about me or sumo?! You rather just die and leave me alone?! I get that it hurts that Cole is gone. Trust me I'm hurting too about that. But you have to move on...and stay to take care of me! I still need you Hank!!" My voice broke.

Tears rolled down my cheeks while I stared, angry and hurt at Hank. My vision began to get blurry and I felt light headed. I fell back but fell against Connor. He grabbed my shoulders to steady me. "Are you okay (y/n)?" Connor asked.

I said nothing as I stared at the ground crying.        "(Y/n)...I'm so sorry...Sometimes the hurt gets too much and I just want to join Cole...in the moment I forget that I have to take care of you. Your a 33 year old woman but...I have to be that father figure you need." Hank said as he pulled me into a strong hug.

I squeezed Hank and sobbed into his shoulder. "I promise I won't try to kill myself..."he mumbled to me which reassured me. "Good. Your the only father figure I have...and if I lose you...I'd-" I choked up a bit, more tears gushed out of my eyes.

Hank patted my back comfortingly. "Shhh it's okay..." He whispered trying to calm me down. It worked and after a minute of composing my self I pulled away.

Hank smiled at me sadly and I returned the smile. "Now...can you tell me why you were pointing a gun at Connor?" I crossed arms and waited for Hank's answer.  He glanced at Connor then back to me. " I was testing him. To see if he was afraid to die." Hank said.

"If you want an answer, lieutenant. Killing me would certainly be...regrettable to me." Connor answered. I turned to him and admired his features. His brown eyes and the few strands of hair that hung out.

"If you died what would happen?" I asked. "The previous Connor's body would be picked up by Cyberlife and it's memory would be transferred to another Connor. I simply come back like nothing happened." Connor explained.

I nodded slowly. "Good to know you would come back....what happened to the deviants? Did you kill them?" I asked cautiously.

"They escaped before I had the chance to." "That's a lie, Connor and you know it! He had his gun on them but he didn't shoot." Hank exposed Connor.

"Why didn't you shoot them?" I asked. "Because I just didn't want too..." Connor's eyes darted around frantically. I approached him and held his shoulders. "You're okay....good job Connor." I smiled at him.

"But I should have killed them. My mission was to kill the deviants...but I didn't. Is there something wrong with me?" Connor asked me. "No Connor. There's nothing wrong with you. You just...changed your mind. And that's okay."

Connor stared down at me nodded slowly. I gave him a reassuring smile. That smile faded however when I felt something rising in my throat. I covered my mouth and ran over to the railing and threw up over it. This was probably due to my mild concussion.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" Hank asked as he rushed over to me as well as Connor. My body shook as I threw up more.

Hank held my hair back and Connor patted my back. After I was done throwing up my guts I rested in the rail and caught my breath. "Fucking concussion..."I swore under my breath.

"Jesus Christ I feel like shit." I turned around and took a deep breath. "You okay kiddo?"  Hank asked. "Yeah I'm alright...just my concussion acting up."

I took a step forward and fell. Connor quickly caught me before I smashed my face into the cement. "I think you should go back home, (y/n). You need rest." Connor said.

I could hear ringing and my vision was all blurry. I felt so disoriented. "P-please.." I agreed. "C-can you pick me up? I-I feel so messed up.." I groaned.

I felt Connor pick me up bridal style. "Kiddo, please get some rest. Don't come in to work tomorrow either. You won't be well enough." Hank said.

I mumbled some stuff and Connor started walking away. "I will get her home lieutenant. You can count on me." I heard Connor say. I had my eyes closed trying to focus on my thoughts.

I guess I dozed off because when I woke up I was in my bed and Connor was talking to Avena. "Thank you for bringing her back. I was worried the whole time she was gone." Avena said as she glanced at me.

"Oh your awake." Avena came over to my side and sat in the chair. "How are you feeling?" She asked. Connor stood beside Avena gazing down at me.

"I'm feeling okay now...a little dizzy but I'm alright." I answered. "That's good. You're not going to work tomorrow. You need a day of recovery. I brought you some cold water and painkillers to ease your headache." Avena motioned to the items on my night table.

"I'm glad you're feeling okay, (y/n). I should go and let you rest. See you when you get better." Connor said and turned to leave. "Wait! You can stay if you want..." Connor stopped and turned around to look at me. He smiled and walked back to my bed side.

"I'll let you two visit. I'll be downstairs if you need me." Avena gave us a smile, she kissed me on my forehead and walked out of the room. I blushed in embarrassment and looked down at my lap.

Connor sat in the chair beside my bed and smiled at me. I felt my cheeks get more warm as I smiled back. "Sorry about Hank pointing a gun at you. I'm sure he wouldn't shoot you...he sees I care about you and he wouldn't want to make me upset." I apologized.

"Don't apologize for the lieutenant's behaviour. You had nothing to do with it...but why do you care about me exactly?" Connor leaned forward and rested his arms on his knees.

"Well...because, you're important to me. I know I literally met you today but...you saved my life and you show signs of caring about me too." I looked at Connor. His LED turned yellow.

"I must admit...ever since meeting you I've felt different. Like maybe the mission isn't that important anymore...I'm not sure why I feel like this but I know it might be wrong..."Connor looked down at his hands.

I gave him a sympathetic look. I got out of bed and held out my hand to Connor. He looked up at me. "(Y/n) what are you doing?" He asked. I said nothing and waited for him. He sighed and took my hand.

I led him to my balcony and leaned on the railing. Connor glanced at me and did the same. "There's nothing wrong with feeling the way you do." I looked at him as he continued to look out at the garden in the backyard.

"But there's something wrong with me! I'm programmed to prioritize my missions and not fail them. But I've failed most of them so far...because I've felt things. I'm starting to feel things when I'm not supposed to and I'm really concerned. Am I becoming a deviant?" Connor turned to me desperate for an answer.

I fully faced him. "Connor, there's nothing wrong with you. Feeling things is...a good thing in most cases. I'm not sure if your a deviant but feeling things is alright. It doesn't automatically make you a deviant."

"But feeling things isn't alright and feeling things makes me a deviant! That's the main thing that makes a deviant, feeling things. If Cyberlife finds out they'll decommission me and destroy me to find out why I failed my missions!"Connor looked away while his LED turned red.

I furrowed my eyebrows and took in a deep breath to ease my headache. I took Connor's hand and held it firmly, causing him to look at me.

"Connor, if you are or aren't a deviant, that's okay. If you are a deviant, Cyberlife doesn't have to know. I'll make sure of that." I gave him a reassuring smile.

Connor stared down at me, thinking. "I'm not a deviant..."he said just above a whisper. I took his other hand and held it firmly. "But you can be more than a machine. If androids are becoming deviants then it shouldn't be that bad, right?"

Connor kept thinking quietly while watching me. "I'm not sure anymore..."he whispered and looked down. I felt bad for him. He was clearly struggling with who he is. I'm trying to help him out and show him he can be more...it seems maybe it is doing something.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled my head against his chest. I felt Connor tense up slightly before wrapping his arms around me. "Things will start happening, Connor...and you'll soon figure out who you are." I whispered.

Connor stayed silent and kept hugging me. There was a slight chill in the air. But Connor somehow kept me warm. I slowly pulled away from him and smiled. He smiled a bit back at me.

I grabbed his hand and led him back into my room. "Do you have anywhere to go at the end of the day?" I asked Connor while stopping by my bed. "Yes, I go to CyberLife. But it also depends. I can stay other places as well." Connor stopped by me.

"I see...would you like to stay the night?" I turned to him. "If it won't be any trouble to you." "Not at all. It's always just me and Avena, it would be nice to  have someone else stay a night." I smiled and sat down on my bed.

Connor sat down in the chair by my bed. I groaned and laid down. I rested my head against my pillow and shut my eyes. "Here, you should take this." I heard Connor say. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see him holding a pill in one hand and the cold glass of water in the other.

I took the glass, popped the pill in my mouth and washed it down with the water. "Thanks." I smiled and put the water back in the night table. It was midnight now.

I stayed up pretty late many nights. Usually pulling all-nighters finishing paper work. But since I have a concussion I have to rest...also I am pretty tired.

"You can sleep beside me if you want." I offered. "Oh, I don't really sleep as such. I just go into rest mode to conserve energy. I don't have to be in a bed to do so." He explained.

"But you still can right?" "If it'll ease you then I can go into rest mode beside you." Connor said. I nodded and he got up from the chair and went to the other side of the bed.

He took off his shoes and laid down on top of the blankets and turned his head to me. I chuckled and rolled to my side and faced him. "Comfortable?" "Yes."

"I'm going to turn off the lamp okay?" I said. "Okay." Connor watched me turn off the lamp. Only the moonlight through the window lit up the room.

I turned to Connor once again to see him already looking at me. I rested my head on my pillow. We stared at each other in comfort for a while until I felt my eyelids get heavy and I fell asleep.

Connor's POV

(Y/n) had just fallen asleep beside me. I continued to watch her making sure she was okay in her sleep. I moved my head forward and stared at the ceiling, listening to (y/n) lightly snoring. I found that...cute.

I was about to commence rest mode when I felt something push against me. I soon found out that (y/n) had put her arm around me and her leg rested on top of mine.

I felt...different? My face felt warm and I felt weird...happy I guess? I shook off the feeling and stared at the sleeping (y/n) a bit more. She was so innocent looking...so adorable...and beautiful.

I eventually stared up at the ceiling and rested for the night. It was around 8:35am when I was woken up by rustling and movement.

I looked around for the noise and soon located it by the closet. (Y/n) was pulling on a dark red v neck shirt. I quickly closed my eyes due to seeing her in her black bra. I felt my face heat up once again.

"Connor? Wake up!" I heard her say. I opened my eyes and saw her standing above me. "I know you might not approve of this but I'm going to work." (Y/n) said in a determined tone.

I sat up and looked at her. "You have a mild concussion. It lasts up to 2 weeks and sometimes even more. You should really stay home and rest."I got up out of the bed.

She put her hands on her hips and stared me down. "I get that....but can going to work for one more day hurt? After today I'll stay home okay?" She begged.

I know I won't win this fight so I sighed and approved. "I just hope the lieutenant won't get mad at me." I said and headed out of the room with     (y/n). "Don't worry I'll convince him not too." She assured.

(Y/n)'s POV

I went down the stairs and spotted Avena sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey mo- Avena! I'm going to head out to work for one more day." I said and walked towards the door.

"Hold it!" I heard her say. I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around. She walked up to me and crossed her arms. "I don't think your well enough to leave this house, miss." Avena said.

"Please! Can I go? Just one more day and I'll rest for as long as you want me to." I gave Avena puppy dog eyes. Her LED flashed yellow as she sighed. "Fine. But be careful please. I don't need you getting more concussed." I smiled and hugged her.

"Don't worry I'll be really careful. I'll see you after work Avena." I let go and left my house with Connor.

20 minutes later I arrived at the police station. Me and Connor went inside to see no Hank. But an hour later he showed up. He was surprised to see me and got mad at me and Connor.

I explained to him that this will be my last day and he seemed a little alright with it.  After lunch there was a broadcast. On every tv screen there was a video of a skinless android. He demanded freedom, equal rights and democracy for Androids.

People started getting worried and scared for their safety. Me, Hank, and Connor were assigned to the case of going to the Stratford tower and investigating how the android got in.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

130K 5K 37
"You love him, that's why you care so much for him," You thought. "You love him. You love him." -- Detroit is a bustling city-center, with those look...
10.1K 299 11
[Connor x Android!Reader] Detroit is having a problem with their androids, they are attacking their owners; Deviants is what they have been called. C...
728 113 15
[Cover art by @sunsetagain on DeviantArt !] While chasing a deviant android, Lieutenant Hank Anderson of the DPD meets an untimely death. This is in...
1.7M 56.2K 105
"Miss (L/n), you and Anderson have been assigned with an android from Cyberlife for these cases." "Really? Well...alright. When will he or she arrive...