My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

THIRTY SEVEN

13.8K 712 124
By Asterial_melina

Aati Hai Tu Mere Khayal Mein Kitne Khayal Se,

Tujhe Mere Khayal Ka Kitna Khayal Hai....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She was sleeping peacefully when she felt soft feathery kisses on her cheek traveling all the way down towards her neck, erupting soft giggles from her thinking it was Noor.

"Baby let me sleep."

Groaning, she turned around towards other direction without opening her eyes thinking she went away after seconds passed without any movement, when she again heard shuffling, feeling hot breaths tingling her neck to which she smiled trapping Noor in her embrace.

"Idhar aao....."

(Come here.)

It was then she realised Noor wasn't that heavy and she definitely didn't had beard which was now tickling her neck. Her eyes immediately snapped open finding her husband leaning down and it was her who was holding him with her hands grasping onto his neck, while he had a stupid grin on his face.

"Aa gaya....What should I do now ?"

(I am here...)

Leaning more towards her, he brushed his nose in her neck, cupping her cheeks which got warm with his ministrations.

"N-noor ka-kaha h-hai ?"

(Where is Noor ?)

Retreating hands from his neck, she turned around frantically to search for her daughter when realisation drawned upon her, it was him who was waking her up, not Noor.

"She is sleeping."

He simply replied, his eyes busy tracing her beautiful features from close, loving the way she was trapped under him.

"And h-how did y-you ca-came here ?"

Her heart palpitated feeling his fingers running over her cheeks, finding herself drowning in the pool of his dark eyes which held oceans of love in them, holding the same look she once had and that was when she snapped out of the daze in which she was lost.

"Khud apne pairon se chalke aaya hoon biwi."

(By walking from my own legs, wife.)

He on the other hand was so lost in her that he never realised the change in her expressions, mistaken that she was finally accepting him, feeling happy.

"To phir unhi pairon se chalke wapis chale jaiye."

(Then leave using those legs.)

Pushing him away, she got up, running hands through her messy hair pulling them in a messy bun, asking him to go away, narrowing her eyes at him.

"But I don't want to leave you alone."

Smiling lazily, he too got up from the bed and stood in front of her, folding hands over his chest, standing too close for her liking.

"Why ? Am I entertaining you ?"

Rolling her eyes she mocked him, retreating few steps to ensure some space which didn't go well with him. He felt his oxygen supply cutting off with each step she took back to create distance.

He wanted to hold her, to feel her close, having enough of her trying to run away from him, from the relationship they were sharing. He had given her enough time to adjust but she was hell bent to retreat everytime he took a step forward.

"You are....."

It didn't took him much time to cover the distance she created and hold her again in his arms, feeling himself able to breathe again with her closeness.

"Why are you here ?"

"I came here....to meet my wife."

Holding her neck gently, he pulled her closer and whispered inside her ear, smiling as if he was disclosing a secret which was only meant to be shared with her.

"I am serious."

Ignoring his earlier comment, she glowered trying to remove his hands off her back, when he himself left her seeing her struggle to get away. Of course he didn't wanted to leave but did, seeing her struggle too much.

"Okay. Dado wants to say something and she asked me to call you."

Sighing he answered making his towards her unmade bed and sat on it, deciding to wait for her but all his hopes shattered when she asked him to leave.

"You go, I'll come."

"No, I'll wait for you."

"I don't want you to. So leave."

If he was persistent to stay then so was she, not knowing she was testing his patience and irritating him with her stubborn attitude.

"I said I'll wait..."

"But...."

"I won't leave from here without you, so please hurry up."

He didn't want to lash out at her, so he decided to intimidate her, praying for it to work or he didn't know what else he would do to convince her.

"Speak another word and I'll kiss you, Hard."

Taking calculative steps he stood infront of her who froze hearing his warning and was gaping at his hard face which showed seriousness regarding the warning.

"I....."

Way to go Maria.

Her hand immediately went to her mouth realising what she did concealing it immediately before she could speak again.

"It seems like you want my kiss jaani."

He smirked backing her against bathroom's door, removing her hand which was concealing her lips, leaning down towards her face, enjoying her eyes which were wide as saucers.

"Ready ?"

She shook her head immediately, remembering his warning this time. She wanted to kick him but kept quiet knowing he had upper hand right now and it's better for her to shut her mouth and save herself.

"I am leaving you for now but there won't be any warning next time, direct action will be taken."

Unlocking the door of the bathroom he ushered her to go inside, handling her clothes before helping himself to sit on her bed again.

"Chalein ?"

(Shall we leave ?)

He asked getting up running his gaze all over her form in appreciation, finding one hour wait worth it, for she was looking mesmerising in the mint green suit he chose for her.

Without hearing her reply, he held her hand gently tugging her towards the door only to stop, finding her not moving along with him.

"Mera dupatta...."

(My scarf....)

She pointed towards her dupatta which was carelessly lying on the sofa making him nod and pick it up to carefully drape it around her, concealing her every curve, his possesiveness surfacing again with great force which calmed down as soon as he held her hand and walked downstairs with her next to him.

Giving everyone a soft smile he pulled her seat waiting for her to sit, only to frown finding her walking towards other direction.

"Where are you going ?"

He questioned holding her hand stopping her from taking another step.

"To my seat."

Shrugging her shoulders she whispered, getting her hand out of his hold, finding Osama smirking at them.

"But it's your seat."

"It belongs to your beloved wife Asmara, not me."

Venom dripped from every word she uttered remembering how his beloved wife snatched her seat without even taking her permission. And why would she ask for her permission when Mustafa himself gifted it to her ? Obviously his wife's smile was more precious to him than the girl who was in love with him.

"And I am not going to take her place."

She would never insult herself sitting at Asmara's seat even if it was her's. Her heart flared everytime her gaze fell at that place. She hated it because even after it belonged to her, it was not her's. It would always belong to Asmara.

"Okay. As you wish."

Her heart pinched again when he easily agreed with her decision and walked towards her new seat beside Osama. Seconds later she found Mustafa walking towards her direction, occupying the seat just beside her with a wide grin plastered on his face, ignoring the shocking faces of his whole family.

"Why are you here ?"

"I am sitting beside my wife."

Biting back the urge to laugh at her shocking face he took a hold of her plate placing pancakes on them, enjoying the smile on his father's face for serving his wife before himself.

"Can't leave my wife alone when she is jealous."

He teased, seeing her gasping in disbelief and huff in annoyance.

"I am not jealous."

Stuffing her mouth with pancake she answered, not caring about the drop of chocolate which dripped on her chin as she was too busy ravishing the little peice of deliciousness before her.

"Of course you're not jaani."

Ignoring the urge to wipe the drop of chocolate with his lips, he wiped it off his thumb only because the presence of their family when his eyes clashed with his dado who gave him a teasing smile before clearing her throat to get everyone's attention.

"Sadia baji ki call aayi thi kal and she informed me that she is coming."

(Sadia baji called....)

Sadia Ahwaan was her sister in law and everyone in the family respected her a lot. She was strict just like an army commander who was extremely soft on inside and loved her family to the core but that didn't stopped the younger generation of Ahwaan's from fearing her. They had their best behavior whenever she was around, especially Osama who was a different person around her. Everyone except Mustafa was scared of her. For her Mustafa was perfect, the best and the apple of her eyes, which was the main reason she wanted to visit and meet her favourite grandson and his wife whom she knew was a good girl but now she wanted to know her more after getting the news of their marriage.

"Matlab masti time is over."

Can this day go more better.

Osama complained groaning loudly, not liking the news at all and Maria agreed giving him a sad smile. She too just like Osama was scared of Sadia dadi who was very strict and loved ordering everyone.

"She decided to come here as soon as she heard the news of you two getting married and Azhar is coming along with her."

It was now Mustafa's turn to groan as he hated Azhar, well aware of his over friendly nature with his wife. They both shared a good equation which never settled well with him aware of the flirt Identity he held. Back then he was able to protect her from Azhar making sure she sticked to him whenever he was around, but now he didn't know what to do. She loved defying him, challenging him to no end but he was ready to face everything and win her back.

"Chalo kuch to acha sun'ne ko mila."

(Finally I have heard something good.)

Maria mumbled feeling a little better hearing about Azhar's arrival and gave a small smile to dado who's eyes were fixed on her only.

"And they are coming day after tomorrow."

Everyone nodded, continuing to eat breakfast after dado's big announcement. It was when everyone left dado stood up and sat down beside Maria who was about to get up.

"I want you to shift in Mustafa's room. Aap dono ki shaadi ko bahut time ho gaya hai and I think you both have got enough time to get used to each other."

Holding her hand dado patted her cheeks affectionately trying to be as gentle as possible, so that they could understand her point well. She knew Mustafa and how eager was he to have his wife in his room, beside him but was stopping himself to give her time and space. Her old eyes could see love in Maria's eyes but there was something which was stopping her. Maybe she needed a little push to overcome her hesitation which could be done if they communicate and spend time with each other.

"I am not saying this because Sadia baji is coming but because I want you two to give a chance to each other. I have seen the love you hold for each other and that's why I always was in favour to get you both married. It was destiny which brought you two together and you should learn to embrace it, rather than fighting from it."

Truth of life is to embrace destiny. No matter how much you run from it, no matter how much you keep denying it, at the end of the day you have to embrace it for there is no other way, no other choice.

"I will not give up, even if it means to fight my own destiny."

Maria turned to glare at him after dado's departure when he held her wrist kissing her hand before answering her.

"And I'll wait for the day when you'll get tired of fighting and will be ready to embrace you with all my being."

Unlike her firey eyes, his eyes held gentleness and a soft smile which was tugging wires of her heart, the same heart she was fighting with. How could he be so calm when she was defying him, rejecting him on his face ? He might had lost his senses for sure.

"I am not going to loose this time."

Jerking her wrist off his hold she stood up to leave, only to get jerked back and land on his lap getting trapped in his vice like grip which was not letting her leave.

"You are, because WE are going to win this time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam everyone,

A big chapter for you all with lots of Mustafa and Maria scenes.

So, how was the chapter ?

Favourite scene ?

Favourite dialogue ?

Do you think Maria should give him a chance and move on or she should let him suffer a little more ?

Ache ache comments karna mat bhoolna guys.😁

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 13.1K 41
The youngest in the family falls for her eldest cousin. But will he love her back?
386K 21.5K 20
The fates of all the royalties. A Dehwaar and Gashkori Saga. #1 Nawaab- The story of Nawaab Jahaangir Ali Dehwaar and Zartaaj Jahaangir. How they are...
60.4K 2.6K 11
Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without complaining but now she felt like giving up H...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...