Story of Our Lives (A One Dir...

By sparksflywith1D

Harry: He's popular and can make a lot of girls scream. Eliza: She's no one but another girl to his fans "Is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 24

43 1 0
By sparksflywith1D

-LOUIS-

Everyone went to Alison’s except me.  I told the boys I don’t feel well but the truth is I don’t want to see Katie. I’m lying there on my bed and memories from last night came.  The way I feel her soft lips on mine, the electric shock I feel every time we touch. It’s obvious I’m in love with her, but it’s also obvious that now there’s a thick wall separating the both of us.

I have everything, money, fame, and girls wanting me. But I’m not contented! I can’t be contented without her. I need her. I need Katie!

-KATIE-

The boys told us that Louis isn’t feeling well but deep inside I know it’s all a lie. I looked at Alison and it seems like she’s thinking the same thing. I love him but…. oh Katie how many times do you have to say this? You’re not going to let him in… ever again! There’s a lot of guys out there who’s more worthy and deserving of your love. Guys who will treat you like the only girl not the other girl. Someone who won’t hurt you, someone who isn’t Louis…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
18K 587 22
Louis is a dancer a very good dancer, but he's a perfectionist, insecure, and lonely. He's striving to get this one part that can change his boring l...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
1.2K 71 14
He was her nightmare, but She was his dream. They had a problem showing their affection. She avoided him after everything he did to hurt her. Fate br...