My Unexpected Husband

By dianalovesdiane

Mandy is a beautiful, reserved, timid and socially awkward woman. She is, however, an exceptionally good doct... More

Introduction
chapter 1 Intro to my life
chapter two - Womanizer
chapter three- The Accident
chapter four - The Pervert Guy
chapter five- He Woke Up
chapter six - Your My Wife
chapter seven- No Way!!
chapter eight - Your My Wife and I'm Your Husband
chapter nine - your thought and my thought
chapter ten - A long night
Chapter eleven- Getting close
Chapter twelve - Moving in
Chapter thirtheen- Scared Cat
Chapter fourteen - Showing his sweetness
Chapter fifteen- Meeting his Family
Chapter sixteenth- Pervert, jerk and horny
Chapter seventeen- Party
Chapter eighteen - Misunderstanding
Chapter nineteenth- Afraid
Chapter tweenthy- Falling for you
Chapter tweety-one - Surprise Him
Chapter tweenty-two - The Visitor
Chapter tweenty-three - My happy day
Chapter tweenty-four - Sharing friend
Chapter tweenty-five - Mess
Chapter tweenty-six - I will not go back
Chapter tweenty-seven- First of everything
Chapter tweenty-eight - My sister in law
Chapter tweenty-nine - Photoshoot
Chapter thirty - Accident
Chapter thirty-one - Alone and lonely
Chapter thirty- two - He remember
Chapter thirty three- We meet again
Chapter thirty-four - My balls
Chapter thirty-five - My doctor
Chapter thirty-six - Baby
Chapter thirty-seven - Decision
Chapter thirty-eight - His birthday wish
Chapter Fourty - His Meeting my Family
Chapter fourty-one - My Birthday
Chapter fourty-two - Caveman
Chapter foury-three - She said yes!
Chapter fourty four - Piggyback
Chapter fourty-five - two lines
Chapter fourty-six -I'm a dad!
Fourty-seven-MY Wedding day
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter thirty-nine - Cake

32K 983 17
By dianalovesdiane

Alexander POV

I can't contain my happiness right now. First today, I am going to meet Mandy's family. I know she's not very open book about it but the fact she let me meet them is a huge thing.

Secondly she agreed to my wish for my birthday. I asked her to give herself to me in my day of birth. I thought she will disagree thankfully she accepted it. Wow! I am looking forward for my birthday.

Currently now she's busily making her mom wish the cake. She look beautiful in her pink apron. I personally bought it since I want her to used it. She looking hot while she paired in with small short and spaghetti strap blouse.

Don't blame me if I feel horny right now. I am just a man with needs but I need to hold back my thirst for her. Anyway I am going to have her in my birthday and I will not make her sleep or even blink. She doesn't have an idea what she gotten into. That make me grin like an idiot looking at her.

"Alex stop your fantasy there and please for the love of God stop staring at me." She bursted while blushing.

Hahaha she can now read my thoughts huh?

"What did I do babe?" I asked innocently

"Don't try to look innocent here. I will shop your balls and feed it to the dog if you continue staring me that way" ouch.. that will surely hurt.

The fact that she able to kick my jewels a long ago is not a joke. I should better take her words seriously.

I stand up and I walk towards him. And she frowned looking at me.

"What?" She hissed.

"Nothing! What does your mother want? Aside from the cake? I already bough a set of jewelry for her. Will it be enough?" I told while I hug her and I nozzle my nose to her hair.

She looked at me shock.

"You bought a jewelry for her? Are you nuts? That will be cost a fortune Alex" She said looking disagree to me.

One thing I noticed about her she doesn't like expensive stuff. Last week I took her to shopping since she only bought few stuff on her.

I took her to Gucci , Valenciaga, Valentino, loui Vuitton, Chanel ,and etc. Don't worry I also took her to Victoria secret which she furiously decline but I remind her about my birthday. And oh boy! Her face immediately flushes. whahhah? God shes blushing really red and I laughed by her reaction.

People keeps glancing at us while she beat me to death. But no I did not stop laughing. How can I? She's the cutest thing on earth and I will certainly and make her officially mine.

"What are you grinning again? I told you stop with your perverted mind. I swear I am gonna reconsider my decision again for your b..." I cut her off my putting my hand on her mouth.

"That's cheating! You can't just cancel it. You already agreed to it. "I said shaking my head. No she cant cancel it. I will go enraged I swear!" I told her shaking my head.

"Then don't make me think of cancelling it. " she told me .

"But I just admired your beauty. I am not blind or numb not to feel anything when your looking hot and sexy in that apron. You knew men fantasy kind of thing" I told her honestly.

"Huh? Whats in the apron anyway?" She asked me innocently.

I laugh at her and put her a hug. And pinch her nose.

"That just a thing for man babe"I said while winking at her.

"Whatever!" She huffed.

She let go from my embrace and slowly put the cake in the box. She really good in cooking and baking. Definitely she will be good wife and mother to our future kids.

After she finished preparing the cake. She quickly went to her room and prepared. I also went to my room to prepare too.

I walked out from room and I thought she's not finished yet but I found her beside the mirror. Fuck!! she look so beautiful and dreamy.

Can my birthday come fast? Please!! I can't wait to have her.

She said it will only be a little dinner with the family members. She said she have step brother and step sister and they are going to be there too.

I help her get in the car and put her seat belt. Then I drive off to her family residents.

Wow! They have beautiful and elegant house I told her. She said its her mom second husband.

A beautiful mid age women and man welcome us outside the house. The women keeps squelching and giggle. Mandy look at her and smile widely. Wow she look like her mom.

"My baby is . I can't believed she's bringing a man home. You are grown up woman now" her mother said while hugging her.

"Mom don't start please. Anyway Mom and Harry this Alex my boyfriend. Alex this is my mom and her husband Harry" She introduced us.

"Hello son welcome to our home. I think we already meet right?" Harry said to me while offered his hand.

I take his hand and shake it.

"Yes! The pleasures is mine sir" I said. Mandy look at confuse.

"We meet through different occasions like business conference" I whispered in her ears. Then she nodded.

"Hi I'm Avelyn Mandy's mom. Glad to meet you son. Oh by the way its true when I said its the first time she bring man at home" She told while pointing at Mandy whose glaring at her.

"Glad to meet you mam. This is my gift for you. I hope you like it" I told her while I hand a box to her

"Awwww... you don't have to. But thank you son so thoughtful of you." She said then turn to Mandy " And you young Lady you have a very long explanation to me. But for now lets get inside, dinner is already prepared. Thank you for the cake baby. I always love your cake"

We went inside the house and stop in the dining room.Its full of modern features. Well they own several luxury hotel and resorts no doubt about that.

"What do we have here its Alex Anderson? Wow! I don't expect this coming" That voice is familiar. Of course he will be here he is Harry son. Andrew Valiente.

"What did you do to my sister?" He gritted his teeth while referring to me.

"Come on Andrew! Stop that acted, you just jealous because of your little infatuations of your step sister" The Blondie girl arrived. Shit! This girl is one of the bimbo's whose keep hitting on me. Good thing I did not hook up with her.

"Stop it Abigail. He doesn't have infatuation to your sister. You are a family and that never happened." Harry said angrily.

Great so this Andrew has a thing on my girlfriend which his step sister.

This will going to be a long night. I glance at Mandy who are so quiet. I hope this will turn out good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.9K 17
What if Sanskar was mad in real? Here I am presenting my version of the story with necessary changes. Cover by- @theycalledmemiss
765K 15.3K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
463K 15K 92
A women in her twenties have long smooth hair which is upto her waist with fair skin , big doe eyes entered the hospital in hurry and went directly i...
703K 20.3K 29
Xavier a Playboy billionaire became one of Doctor Emma patient. She doesn't like him a bit since she hate man like him whose playing a woman heart ea...