Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXV. The Mikaelsons
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

LXVIII. Murder for one

450 11 0
By SammyjVega

I sigh, pulling my jacket closer to me as we follow Finn through Chicago. Klaus pulls me with him next to Finn and i sigh, "Hello, Finn." Klaus smirks.

Finn looks over to us, rolling his eyes, "Hello, Niklaus." He doesn't even acknowledge me but i just roll my eyes, "I have nothing to say to you."

"Oh, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time, though, where's our mother?" Klaus demands.

"Gone to find another way to end out abominable lives." He deadpans. I make a face, rolling my eyes. Is he always this much of a pessimist? "And when she does, i will sacrifice myself all over again."

"Well how fortunate that i found you." Klaus hums. "I require your assistance."

Finn scoffs, shaking his head. "I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead."

"Right. Well, that's the thing. You see, you won't be able to see me dead because if i die, then you die, so it's unfulfilled." Klaus explains.

"Oh, bother someone else with your hallow charms, Niklaus." Finn glares.

"Why? When i can bother my big brother?" Klaus smirks. "I need you two accompany me back to Mystic Falls. I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked!" Finn snaps.

"Again with the wishes." Klaus sighs, stepping in front of Finn. "Let me rephrase- You will come back with me or i will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years." He threatens.

"What happens to one, happens to all. You may not feel the effect of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah." I let out a little laugh, looking away. "What are you laughing at?" He glares.

"Turn around." I shrug. Finn furrows his brows, turning around coming face to face with Rebekah.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." Rebekah sighs bored.

"You're siding with him? Rebekah, he stored us in boxes."

"At least he's not trying to make us extinct." She snaps back.

"Darling, go get the car will you." Klaus smiles. I take the keys, Klaus kissing my forehead before i disappear to get the car.
When i get back, Klaus and Rebekah have him cornered in an alley. I honk, Klaus turning to me and smirking as i look down at Finn who's on the floor.

_______________________________

I trail behind Rebekah and Klaus as they throw Finn into the house. I close the doors, turning to them. "Gather your witch, let's get his blood and get on with it." Rebekah huffs.

"You can't force me to help you." Finn glares.

"No, i most likely could," Klaus smirks, I walk over to the side room, putting my hand on the knob. "But why force when i can persuade?" Klaus nods and i push open the door, gesturing for Sage to walk out. She stops seeing Finn, gasping.
He slowly looks over, his eyes wide.

"Hello, Finn." She smiles.

"Sage!" He gasps. Her smile widens as he scrambles off the floor rushing over to her. I walk back over to Klaus, Klas wrapping an arm around me.

"What do you know? True love prevails." Bekah sighs, rolling her eyes. I chuckle as Klaus pulls out his phone. I look down seeing a text from Kol.

'Let me know when I'm needed.'

I frown, looking away from the phone. "It does occasionally have it's used." Klaus jokes. I see Klas type back an 'I will' and my frown deepens. "Easier than torturing him." He smirks.

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?" Rebekah asks.

"Just your blood and your blessing." Klaus smiles, "Where are you going?"

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore." She smirks, Damon used Rebekah to get the information about the White Oak to try and use it against us, as i had said. "Ask the girls what he did to me. And you'll understand why retribution is in order." Rebekahs sighs, "Are you with me today?" She asks.

I open my mouth when Klaus cuts me off, "You should go, It'll be fun."

I look at him skeptically for a minute, "Sure, why not."

_______________________________

Rebekah and i arrive at the Salvatore house and she slams the door open, I walk around, waiting for Damon to come down, i swipe my hand, knocking over a bottle of bourbon, the glass shattering. I see Damon coming from one end of the stairs and i use the other.

"Alin-"

"I'm sorry." I frown, pushing him back and down the stairs.

"Ric?" Damon gasps. I rush back downstairs in time to see Rebekah stab Damon with a knife.

"Hello, lover." She smirks. Damon groans, collapsing onto her.

"That was a bit dramatic don't you think?" I smirk. She gives me a smile, shrugging.

____________________________________________

I walk back into the room, tilting my head as i see Rebekah snap a bear trap on Damon's wrist. "Where'd you get those?"

"I found them in the shed." Rebekah shrugs, snapping the other on.

"We have a shed?" I ask slightly confused, "I guess i should walk around more." I shrug, sitting in the chair in front of Damon, "Now what kind of monster would trap a poor defenseless animal? Oh, you." I smirk.

Rebekah gives me a laugh, walking over to the side table, "Got to admit, even for me, this is a little kinky." Damon groans.

"You pretended to be interesting in me." Rebekah glares. "And you slept with me so your trampy friend Sage could steal my thoughts. Ever since then, I've felt this incessant need to one-up you, and thank god your ex-girlfriend is just as vicious." She sighs happily, walking circles around Damon. My eyes flicker to the knife in her hand as she stops in front of Damon. "So, I've decided to bleed the Vervain from your system."

I quirk a brow as Rebekah rips Damon's shirt over. He hums, trying not to show any fear, Rebekah slowly drags the knife across his chest, Damon groaning. "You want to compel me to be your boyfriend?" Damon grits out.

"Careful, he might cheat," I state, Damon, looking over to me. Sorry, but when someone cheats on you, it sucks and it stays with you. It's been a month and it still hurts like it did the day i found out.

"True..." Rebekah hums, "Actually, I'd rather compel you to kill your brother. Or Elena." I narrow my eyes slightly at the fact she'd want to hurt Stefan, screw Elena, but Stefan? Not a chance, "But, since vampires heal, bleeding you may take a while, and more than one person." She smirks.

I get up, walking over to Rebekah, her handing me another knife, "We should probably stick to major arteries." I run the knife across Damon's neck, him huffing out, trying to conceal the groan. I watch as the blood drips down and i smirk.
Rebekah hums as i keep going.

"Well, look at what you two have caught," Klaus smirks, walking into the room. "If you're trying to bleed him on vervain, don't you think it'd be easier to hang him upside down?" I sigh, handing the knife to Rebekah as she turns to look at Klaus with an irritated expression.

"I'm perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much." She snaps.

"Oh, well, excuse me," Klaus smirks. "It's not like i have any expertise on the matter."

"You know, why don't you just leave us be and go and manage your witch?" Rebekah glares. He looks to me and i shrug. He hums, walking away and Rebekah sighs, turning back to Damon. "Now, where were we?" Damon groans again as he flinches as she runs the knife over his chest again.

"This should be fun." I hum, sitting back in the chair.

__________________________________

I stand in front of Damon, smirking. I watch as he twitches as i stay in his mind.

Elena walks into the room, gasping at the sight of Damon all bloody. 'What are you doing?' Damon croaks out. 'They'll kill you.'

'Then hurry up and- and tell me what to do.' Elena begs.

Damon looks up to the traps, 'Open, carefully.' Elena reaches up, pulling open the traps, Damon groans out in pain as his arm falls. I tilt my head as Elena struggles to keep him up, She releases the other arm and Damon looks up, his eyes widening. 'E-Elena... behind you.'
Elena spins around, seeing me, her eyes widening. She tries to take off with Damon and i follow slowly.

'Come-Come on, we have to keep going.' Elena cries.

'I-I need a minute.'

'No, look at me. Look at me.' Elena pleads, she looks around, trying to see me but I'm in the shadows.

'Leave me to die, Elena.'

'I am not going to leave you.' Elena and I say at the same time. They both turn to look at me, Elena's eyes widened. 'What's wrong Elena? Cat got your tongue?'

'L-Leave her alone..." Damon croaks out.

'Yeah, i don't think so.' I speed Elena over to the wall, pushing her against it, i reach my hand into her chest, ripping out her heart.

'No!' Damon cries out, using the last of his speed to get to her, he holds her body in his arms crying.

Damon groans, opening his eyes, looking up to me. "You bitch." Damon glares.

"How rude." I fake pout.

"See, it's not fun when someone messes with your thought, is it?" Rebekah smirks, walking back into the room.

"Actually, i was having a pretty good time in there." Damon sasses, obviously lying.

"Well, i hope you were nicer to Elena than you are to me." She huffs, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, come on. I couldn't hurt you that bad." Damon sighs. "You didn't think i really had a thing for you, did you?" My mouth forms an 'O' as i move back over to my chair. Rebekah stands there silently and he sighs, "I get it. Klaus bossed me around for a thousand years, I'd probably be desperate for attention, too. "

I watch as Rebekah shoves the knife into Damon's stomach. He screams, groaning, couching, and screaming out in pain. "You should be careful about what you say." I sigh, crossing my legs.

"Like you've ever watched your mouth." Damon croaks out.

"You used to like my mouth," I smirk. Rebekah gives off a little laugh as Damon just glares at me.

"Come along, let him bleed." Rebekah sighs. I get up, following her out of the room. I furrow my brows when i see Bonnie walking out with Klaus.

"Oh, leaving so soon?" I look over to Rebekah, she knew Bonnie was the witch that Klaus had. How come it seems like everyone knew but me... probably because everyone did know and i didn't.

"Sister... Alina..." Klaus sighs, not meeting my eyes. "Be nice."

"Thank you, Bonnie. See you in Physics class." Rebekah smirks, walking away.

"Oh, my god." Bonnie gasps seeing Damon.

"Yeah, you'll have to excuse the mess." Klaus smirks, "The girls had a little fun, hurt their feelings."

"Is this what you've come to?" Bonnie asks, looking over at me with shame in her eyes, "You've let yourself become this person? Do you know he threatened Jeremy?" She glares. I frown, looking up to Klaus who looks like he just got caught red-handed, which he did.

"Bonnie..." Damon groans.

"Go on. Help him." Klaus sighs. "Save the man who turned your mother into a vampire."

"Just get me out of there." Bonnie grits out.

"Very well." He sighs, leading Bonnie to the door. "Darling?"

"You threatened Jeremy?" I whisper. He frowns, placing his hands on the side of my face to have me look at him. "You threatened my brother," I say a little louder.

"No, no..."

"So you didn't threaten Jeremy?" I glare.

"Yes, no." he groans. "He was never in any real danger, Kol wouldn't hurt him, i wouldn't let him." He assures me.

"My brother!" I scream, pushing him away. "My brother..."

"Alina, Alina, Love look at me." He whispers, grabbing my arm. "He was never going to be hurt." He assures me, "I promise you," I start to look away and his hand goes to the side of my face, "Alina, i promise you, i will never hurt you like that. Kol was never going to touch him."

I nod slowly and he sighs, pulling me to him. "I promise you." He whispers. "Come on, let's go upstairs."

____________________________________

"Klaus! I'm here!" Stefan calls out. "Let's do this!" Rebekah, Klaus, and I all walk into the room, Stefan holding a duffel bag.

"Oh, good. A hero." Klaus smirks. "What do you want?" Klaus throws the bag at my feet and i frown when i hear wood clack.

"I'm here to make a deal," Stefan demands.

"Stefan, what are you doing?" Damon croaks out.

"Eight stakes, made of white oak. The part of Wickery bridge that you forgot to burn down." He states, glaring at Rebekah. Klaus looks over to her angrily.

"No, that's not possible," Bekah argues, shaking her head.

"Actually, it's not." Stefan sighs, "Finn's dead.

We all look over to Stefan with wide eyes, "You killed my brother?" Rebekah growls. Stefan ignores her, turning to Klaus.

"Damon in exchange for the last eight weapons that could kill you," Stefan demands.

"How do we know there aren't any more left?" Klaus questions, glaring at Stefan.

"Because there aren't." He insists.

"Let's be certain shall we?" Klaus whispers, walking over to Damon, "Leave." He compels.

"No." Damon growls, trying to fight the compulsion.

"Go on, leave." Klaus urges.

"Nik, he's my plaything, not yours." Rebekah whines. Klaus ignores her, wrapping his hand around Damon's throat, Damon groaning.

"I said... go. Home." He moves away from Damon. Damon huffs, pulling his hands from the traps, the skin ripping off. I watch as Stefan closes his eyes, looking away from Damon. "All right, stop. Stop. Stop, before you hurt yourself." Klaus sighs. He chuckles, shaking his head, "Wow. I can see that you can finally be compelled. Now," He grabs Damon's face, making him look at him. "Minus the stake that's in my brother, how many more stakes are out there that can kill me?"

My gaze flickers over to Stefan as he tenses, "Eleven."

I sigh, looking away from Stefan, "Eleven! Really? So not eight, then."

"You really shouldn't have lied," Rebekah smirks.

"I'll get you the other three." Stefan sighs.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Klaus nods. "But since you lied, maybe I'll just compel your brother to chew his own tongue." I frown, looking over to Klaus in disgust, chewing your own tongue does not sound appealing.

"What is wrong with you?" Stefan whispers, shaking his head.

"What's wrong with you?!" Klaus glares, "Do you really have no appreciation for me? I've given you someone to hate, to loathe. A target, for all of your anger, so you don't have to turn it on yourself. I've given your life a purpose as your friend." Klaus chuckles, walking away from Stefan and Damon, "I really think you should be thanking me."
Stefan rushes Klaus, pulling a stakeout of his pocket. I rush Stefan holding him against the wall.

"This isn't a fight you want to fight," I whisper dangerously low. "I'm telling you as your friend, Step down or you and Damon are both dead."

"I'd listen to her, mate," Klaus smirks. I let go of Stefan, holding my hand out for the stake. He places it in my hand. "There, now you'll only have to get me the other two."

"This is ridiculous." Bekah huffs, walking over to Damon, releasing one of his traps.

"What are you doing?" Klaus frowns. Damon groans, falling to the floor.

"I brought him here, i get to release him." She shrugs, "My rules now." Stefan stays staring at me and i keep my eyes on his. "Bring us the stakes and you both live. Take your brother as a good sign of faith." Rebekah walks out of the room. I look over to Damon and Stefan sighs, walking away from me and over to Damon.

"Bring us the stakes," Klaus demands. "All of them, or I'll wage a war against everyone you love." Klaus threatens. "I hope I'm being clear." Klaus walks out and i look up to Stefan.

"Please don't be stupid," I beg.

"So that's it? You picked Klaus' side?" Stefan frowns.

"Don't be stupid."

____________________________________

"I can't believe Finn is dead." Bekah frowns, staring at the fire.

"Good riddance." Klaus huffs, i give him a look, shaking my head. "He was an embarrassment, Rebekah."

"Klaus, that's your brother," I tell him. He sighs, looking between Bekah and I.

"Fine. Let's all say a prayer for Finn, who slept in a box longer than he lived as a man. He was a lovesick fool. He's better off in death." I frown, looking away from him.

Rebekah glares at him, "Is that how you would speak of me if i died?" She frowns.

"Well, you let the Salvatores loose with two stakes that could kill us, so i guess we'll find out soon enough." Klas glares, "And since when did you have a soft spot for them?"

"The Salvatores may fight like dogs, but in the end, they would die for each other. At least they know what family means. You destroyed ours."

"I wanted a family. They just didn't want me." He says shakily. "And now we're unlinked. We're no longer responsible for each other." He glares.

"So, what, are you leaving?" I frown, looking up to Klaus.

"As soon as i get my stakes, I'm gone. I'm gonna leave with Elena and her blood to create a new family- of hybrids." I stare at him in shock.

"And if i choose to stay?" Rebekah asks.

"Then you're just as pathetic as Finn." he glares. He walks out of the room and i frown. Rebekah lets out a shaky breath, turning to me.

"Are you alright?"

"Peachy."

______________________________________________

SO, WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO ALINA AND KLAUS? ARE THEY OVER? CAN SHE convince KLAUS TO STAY? OR WAS KLAUS JUST LYING?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
695K 13.5K 49
Mariana Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena by 5 minutes . For years, they lived a pretty ordinary life... Until they start a fresh, new school...
1.7M 36.1K 29
Elena Gilbert. The doppelganger. The girl that has too much trouble to deal with. Remember her? Well, she's not alone. People don't ever pay attentio...
199K 4.3K 21
Arielle Gilbert Is The Youngest Gilbert Twin And Ever Since The Accident. Her Normal Laid Back Goofy Attitude Changes And Shes Rebellious And Care Fr...