Here By Your Side | Younghoon

By your_maje

《To be or not to be, staying beside you through up and downs is worth risking for.》 A The Boyz inspired book! More

Cross path
fan meeting
way
way pt. 2
that beautiful view
The meet up
are we on?
love is in the air
His place
Circus
circus pt. 2
Eunice meet Tan
favor
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
official first date
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

94 1 0
By your_maje

A.N// as you can see, I'm a sucker for 'screw-introduction' hehehehe. But you as my silent reader makes me happy. By the way I also update a chapter like a snail, peace for that. I am currently aiming for a better grades in school since I want to pursue law. Hopefully, my parents let me. Aja!

Enjoy reading✊

Jia's Pov:

I woke up by that annoying voice of daddy. I lazily turned to him as if me, seeing him, would really matter. I'm blind for heaven's sake!

"Hmmm?" I groaned as i try to push myself up since bed is seriously tempting when you got a good night sleep.

'Oh? Did i?'

I smiled at that thought.

Dad sat beside me as I felt my bed bounced a bit." I thought you are going for the fan meeting?"

And just like a lighting before a thunder, my eyes widden at that thought.

"OMO! DADDY?! WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP EARLY?!" I sound so  hysterical while tapping for my blind cane and bunny designed sleepers.

Dad chuckled, "look, I reserve the VIP stand for you. I really make it possible so they could consider your case" he said as a matter of fact.

My eyes widen, "you what?! Dad! I don't need that VIP chuchu..." I groaned in annoyance. "I'll stand out because of what you did!" I whined like a duck trying to escape from being cooked as a main course for dinner.

I felt dad stood up after what I did, and just like that guilt crept to me like I just realized how bad I sound while stating my arguments.

"I-I'm sorry for that daddy" I said and bit my lower lip, head low.

Dad touched my chin and slowly bring it up, "chin up princess..." he said and cares my cheek.

"You resemble your mom in every feature my dear. Don't be ashamed if you stand out." I felt him sigh and kissed my temple.

"However, I can't cancel that reservation, just show up there and do what you need to do. Love you" and he gave me a warmly hug before leaving me in that room.

I sigh as a sign of defeat. There's no use if dad really had the full attention on that matter.

"...by the way, please be ready as fast as you can. The fan meeting will start at 1p.m you can't be late" i jumped by that voice of dad.

I thought he leave. Well...

"Ye..ye.." I murmured and wave my hand like 'shooing' my dad. "Go dad. I can manage" I assured him that.

Everything happened so fast that I ended up wearing a simple dress and get my coat inside the cabinet.

"Jia! Are you done?! Brunch is ready since you overslept!" Dad voice echoed at the corridor reaching my slightly opened door of my room.

Damn, I didn't think that dad could possibly get that attitude of mommy. Like, being loud and straightforward.

Daddy is a shy type you know? Heheh. They got married after 11 years of courting mommy. Look at that! Damn!

I get my blind cane and get out from my room.

Wearing the simple simple dress that is just below the knee, a sandal boots that reached up my knee and a, of course a hair clip and coat I walked looking like that towards the dining table.

"Wow" dad said in amusement. Actually I really have a bad style history. Why?

Oh.

Just remember that I am blind until a donor is found. I know I look fabulous in daddy's eyes since it is preserved.  Not too sexy and he like that. He hate the fact that someone might steal me from him. Tch.

"Dad, stop being like that. I can't imagine myself right now. I hope I dressed just fine." I said and sat down the table.

I can smell the delightful smell of every food.

"You always do, my princess" he said. Ugh! Here we go again.

I told him I don't want that endearment since I found it a bit cringey.

"Dad stop calling me a princess. I'm Jia" i tried to said it very politely but it turns out like I just drop a acid coated with bitterness.

He let out a hearty laugh, "come on, your old man missed his queen princess." He said in a tone of understanding me.

I sigh. "How about Melinda then?" I asked out of nowhere.

"She got her way here in my heart princess. I also love her. She showed me a reason to live my life again in a midst of disaster. I'm a mess when she kept me." Daddy said it while giving me vegetables.

Right! No rice for breakfast. Just a pure vegie!

"I'm happy that she found you dad. I kind of... you know... like her too as my new mom" i said and took a bite at the vegetables in my plate.

We came at the venue just a minute before the fan meeting starts. I'm not sure if I'm happy or not. But one thing is for sure,

I'm excited.

My dad do his job as a supportive parent in the planetary earth while I just keep on listening of music that i just recently downloaded from a online website.

4 songs has passed before someone took my right earbud of my earphones. I was about to protest when I heard Dad's voice.

"Chin up princess, we're going in"

With that, I kept my mp3 and earphones in my sling bag. I stand up and let my father lead the way.

That went smooth that we are now standing just in front of the rectangular shaped table.

You're going to ask me how I know? Of course, dad will not going to be a good doctor if he leave any important details behind.

Seconds later the fan meeting started. Every member of the band introduce themselves and explained why they are so happy seeing us today here in this venue.

Daddy told me that the venue is nice and it consists of a balloons, media, chairs with a high ceiling roof and many more.

While listening to them, I can't help myself but to listen attentively.  I'm measuring the voice I love to the voice I suspected to be the same as him.

Until I heard him. Just by the simple way of breathing between every words that he said. I know it was him.

I maybe blind but my other senses never failed to surprise me. I can still hear you clearly that I can read beyond your statement and the way on how you said it. I can feel you even if I can't see you. Especially the smell that every people has.

I can clearly differentiate everyone by spending time with them.

And him is not an exception.

Without hesitation, as the VIP's will be the first group to have the band. I stand up together with the staff, they help me get up and remove my coat.

I can do this!

I keep on chanting that idea until the first member which is Eric entertained me.

It was fun, super fun that I'm sweating bullets when I realized that there is only 3 members whom I never get the chance to talk with. One of them was him.

The staff told me to move to the next member which is.

"Younghoon" before i could stop myself, I already said it.

I don't know what happened to me but the moment that he said 'hi' I'm already hyperventilating.

I sensed a hot liquid forming at the corner of my eyes. Tears of joy maybe.

"It's you..." i started. He remained silent.

So i continue, "it's always been you, Tan" i said as tears started to flow like a river right down on my cheeks.

A long silent happened to us. I only have 5 minutes with him here. Lucky enough unlike those fans who didn't have the VIP ticket like me and the other lucky fans.

We can still meet them at the backstage for a picture taking or just getting to know each other talk.

I sobbed, the happiness I felt is too much. How, how can this idol level my position in life?

That he could really reach out for me just like the first time he follow me from that convenience store to the gate of our house.

"Please talk..." i said and let out a nervous laugh. Damn!

He held my hand. So warm and tight that I don't want to let go.

I just like him...

I'm just comfortable around him...

But what is this feeling right now? It seems like a poison willing to do everything for this man...

I just like him...

I heard him clear his throat. Then he leaned closer to me making the other fans scream in complete envy because he's too damn close that I could smell his manly perfume on my nostril.

"After this ramyeon" damn!

It was him! Him calling me ramyeon. That's him!

I cried again. Never been this happy my entire life.

"Shhh.. you making other fans worry. We'll talk ok? I'll explain." He said. And just like a 5 years old kid, I nodded and didn't wait for the next member to meet me.

I walk down the stage and get my things and walk out from that room.

I just need him. To clarify everything that has been keeping me insane and unable to sleep peacefully sometimes.

Few hours later, I found myself in a bathtub of our hotel.

The lavender scent that I used didn't do its job very well.

I can't focus!

While taking my time. I also call dad to make sure that I arrived safe and that Tan or Younghoon will be here.

I was shock that he didn't react on that one. Tsk. Fishy.

I finally got up from that tub and showered myself. Get out from that bathroom and go to my room to wear more comfortable clothes before going to sleep.

Tan, or should I call him Younghoon by now? Whatever it is, I'll stick to his name known by everyone.
Didn't told me when will be comming here. I'm sure dad told him where is this hotel so I won't mind texting him the address.

Right after I'm done with the rituals for my body, I grab my blind cane and exited my room. Turned on the tv and just listen to what might be the show is now on screen.

Minutes passed after I finally heard a knock.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Younghoon" the other side answered. Can't deny. His voice is already in the deepest part of my mind that even how much he change it into something more manly or pretending to be a girl. It won't be a big help.

I know his voice too well.

I opened the door. Then let him entered the hotel room.

"It's scary that you just let someone passed through that door when you can't even clarify if it is really me or not." He said and closed the door.

What's with the mood?

"I... uhm... you know... fond of your voice that even how much you tried to change it, I can still heard the rea voice of you." I said and lick my lips.

Damn, that made me dehydrated!

"Hmm" he mumble and gave me a warm hug.

"Sorry" he said after a while.

My brows met at the center while trying to dissect the reason why he's sorry right now

He seemed to see that curiosity so he continue, "sorry for lying about my name, about my identity." He said in his low voice.

I hug him back. "I won't mind. You just did that since you are an idol" i said and caressed his back.

He let go of me and guided me to the living room. I heard some noise before he gave me a snack with a soda too.

"Midnight snack?" He said with a hint of laughing.

I laughed and pick the soda and wave it in the air. "Midnight snack" then we click our cans together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1K 29
❛in a world where it was impossible to escape myself, i found it just as impossible to escape him. how could i be so afraid of him, but also afraid o...
9.3K 378 34
"You only belong to me" *mature content🔞*
23.6K 963 35
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘻 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴. 𝗀𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 + 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 26 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝘆 2020 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱: 16 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 2020 © nyu...
4.7K 263 15
"it's over, she wouldn't love me back" This is it. His unrequited love. -Kim Sunwoo The Boyz's story ❤