Reason of Every Why

By shonipanro

Love never fails. Love understands. Love has secrets. Name: Sharlene Shin Birthdate: April 05, 2005 Nationali... More

The Complications 1
Donny Meets Sharlene 2
To be a Cardiosurgeon 3
Playing Volleyball 4
Mischievous Sharlene 5
Fun Day 6
Hatred 7
See You Again 8
Didn't Change 9
Passwords 10
The Change 11
Scent 12
I Hear Your Heartbeat 13
Wall 14
Autumn 15
Four and Thirty 16
Starry Night 17
Spring 18
Under the Lamp 19
Korea 20
Help Me Live 21
Important Appointment 22
Isn't it obvious? 23
Rooftop 24
Gift 25
Dads 26
Past to Present 27
Saranghae 28
Paths Crossed 29
Five Years 31
Secret Communication 32
Die To Live 33
Against Dads 34
Secret or Free 35
Sudden Change 36
I and Your Dad 37
Relieved 38
Yearn to Talk 39
The Cut 40
Time to Tell The Truth 41
"Don't go" 42
Get Back Her Name 43
Jealous Shar 44
Business meeting vs Date 45
'Please Don't Disturb' 46
Lawsuits 47
The Process 48
The Struggles 49
Privacy and Publicity 50
Let's Get Married 51
"Give me your best attorney" 52
Past Mistake 53
Who To Blame 54
Take the Risk 55
I love You because it's You 56
'I too love my mom' 57
Still Choose to Protect Her 58
Who Knocked the Door? 59
When She Drunk 60
Law is Law 61
Bankruptcy 62
Run Away 63
Together With You 64
Life With You 65

Faces of Love 30

60 4 0
By shonipanro

POV Sharlene

So Hyun requested to meet me.

"Shar ah, will you believe me if I'll say I don't love Donny anymore?"

"So Hyun, why are you telling that to me?"

"When you asked me if I am your friend, I know that you already know about dad. I am supposed to say sorry, but I can't. Again, mi ahnae. Chongmal mianhamnida."

"When you lied, I know you have your own reason. The way I have my reason that time why I did not confront you."

"Shar ah, do you know why I gave up Donny?"

I didn't reply but waiting for So Hyun's reason.

"Because for all those three years that I am with him, Donny never say So Hyun, So Hyun, So Hyun... I realized that it's you whom he always think about. It's Shar...Shar... Shar said...I wonder how Shar is doing, I want to know if Shar is okay, Do you have any update about Shar?... Shar and I...it's always you. And I am just a friend whom he would ask help for his one true love."

"But..."

"I realized too that it's you who can make his life better than yesterday. And it's only you who he wants to talk and see everyday...it's not me and not someone else...but only you. I am a witness how Donny loves you, in his eyes, in his actions, in everything, in everywhere there's none but you."

I'm speechless.

"And now that you came back into his life, I feel how he's having fun when he's with you. I feel he's someone who can do everything because you're there. He's okay and very fine when he's with you....and ... that is all that I wanted him to feel. To be happy because seeing him happy is what makes me happy."

"But you're my friend, and I feel like I can't do it to you."

"Sharlene, always remember that even if we've been through a lot of misunderstandings and problems it's still me. And I am now more matured to understand everything. I've realized also that all the things in the world are not for me...that I do not own everything. I can't be that selfish who always get what I do not really own."

"I too can't be selfish."

"Shar, you're never selfish in the first place."

"Do you really that way?"

She nodded.

"Ani. I too have felt being selfish."

"Did you?"

"Uhm. I also have flaws and mistakes especially to my mom and dad."

"I am going back to Korea because I have to comfort my mom. Dad is gone. The hospital may not be ours soon."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"We lost almost everything from Dad. I'm upset but I can't blame dad nor mom. And I don't really know what's going on."

"I'll ask Dad to get back what you should own."

"No need. If they want the hospital, let them own it. I am not that crazy hungry for money."

"So Hyun ah, will you be okay with it?"

"I will. I will try. I believe that it's not always today, there is still tomorrow, if I can do anything in the future, then I will, but if I can't do anything then it would also be okay."

"No, I will ask Dad, he could help you, and mom, I will ask them."

"Shar ah, I found out that Dad has million debts, I can't take to see myself in an interview on TV with that matter. I prefer to keep quiet and continue to live my life."

"So Hyun, you're strong, you're a fighter, and you can do things more than expectations. But whatever your decision regarding that matter is respected. Someday, I could do something for you."

I hugged So Hyun tightly before she leave. We were not able to hold back our tears. I don't hate her. She's like a sister to me. A sister whom I can't fight with.

POV So Hyun

Before I leave Philippines I decided to talk to CJ.

"CJ, do you really love Sharlene?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Because I want to know your answer."

"So Hyun, even if it won't come out in my mouth as always, I do love her."

"Does she love you the way you love her?"

"I am not sure."

"Are you going to give up?"

"I will never give up."

"Why?"

"I want to prove how much I love her."

"Do you think, she's happy with you?"

"She smiles, she laughs and she's happy whenever I see her."

"CJ, not because she's smiling or laughing does not always mean she's happy."

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes, you have to smile and laugh to hide sadness because you are with the people who wanted you to be happy."

"I am sure she's happy when she's with me."

"Did she ever say that she is happy?

"What do you mean?"

"Let her free. If you really love her, you are willing to let go of her because she love someone else, and because someone else can fill what is missing to her."

"But I love her."

"That love won't change even if you let her free. If you love her, then love her but never ask her presence and ask her ro love the way you do."

"So Hyun, do you love Donny?"

"I am liar if I will say I don't."

"If you love him. Get him and be yours."

"For all those years that I am with him, I feel and I know that I am not someone who can make him wholeheartedly happy. He's longing for a love I cannot give him."

"How do you know?"

"There's always reservations. He cannot do what he wanted to do for someone whom he really love. He does good but not the best."

"Can you let him go?"

"I can and I already did."

"What do you mean?"

"I already talked to Sharlene. I told her I already gave up."

"You shouldn't do it."

"I can't imagine myself begging for someone's love forever. Don't get what is not yours."

"How do you know he's not yours?"

"Donny always asks about Shar...Shar...Shar...Shar...Shar once said...Shar likes...Shar's favorite...it's always Shar...and I am not that numb not to undertand how he feels."

"Giving up is only for the losers. I can win."

"But how?"

"You cross the bridge when you get there."

"CJ, stop acting like that, you're not only hurting others but you're hurting yourself the most."

"So Hyun, if you came here, to change what I believe, then you can go."

"Shar doesn't love you."

"Stop saying that and don't ever say that again."

"CJ look! Everything is already obvious. Don't hinder them anymore. Respect their lives. And the most that you should respect is yourself."

"I said you may go."

"Remember this, if you really love her, let her choose the man she really love, let her feel the happiness she deserve to feel. And never love her because of your expectation that she could love you back."

After telling him what I want to say I immediately leave.

POV Donny

"Either So Hyun will hinder us or not, I will still love Shar. My love won't change. I love Shar and I will love her forever.

POV Sharlene

I am not happy because So Hyun already gave up. I am not happy because I don't have anyone to compete with. I am happy because my heart is in love with Donny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
7.1K 244 7
🐝🧸🎨 AUGUST βͺ jeremiah fisher 𝒙 fem!oc ❫ [ sandbox friends who've a fallout to lovers ] ━━━━━━━━━━━ Beatrice Cordova still had the tedd...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.1K 110 12
𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 𝐀𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐒𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐬π₯𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 '𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜π₯𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫...