The Maid

By KaylaBabs

Katryna has just finished university two years ago and still looking for a job. She studied drama and perform... More

The Maid
Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 again
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter 33
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter 37
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Fourty
Chapter 41
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45

Chapter 13

42.4K 1.5K 70
By KaylaBabs

Chapter 13

I lay back on the wooden desk with my neck hanging over the side. I let out a soft moan as I felt his finger press down on my moist vagina.

"I have been thinking of this moment for a long time Kitty Kat." He murmured. He did not need to speak as I could feel the hotness of his breath against me.

Ashley then hooked his finger around my knickers to pull them into my crease to expose my full private area for his eyes only.

For a moment it was all quiet except from my heavy breathing. Apart of me wanted to tell him to stop, to tell him that I am not a sort of person that let any stranger lick my pussy. Then that would then let me question myself in why I am letting him do this to me, again.

"Ahh." I gave a little shudder at the feel of his raspy tongue licking me from my anus to my clit. He stopped once he reached the little bud to circle it with his tongue. I felt pleasure rip right through me.

My back arched off the table as I tried to grab a hold of the edges. Instead I had a bunch of papers seized between my fingers. Lord has mercy on my soul, but this man certainly knows how to eat a pussy.

I lifted my head up from the side of the desk after a wave of dizziness. I could make out Ashley's dark hair in the middle of legs. I tried to my right hand over to run my fingers through his hair however it fell weakly to my side.

I gave another moan as my legs started to quiver.

"Hmmm...." He groaned. "You taste better than before." His finger pried my v'agina lips further apart so he could get a further suckle. My womb clenched even more with heat when I felt myself cream all over his face.

"That's it baby. Come all over my face." Ashley cupped his hand under my buttocks to raise my p'ussy to his face in order to eat me better.

I moved my hands automatically over my head to grip the desk to give him the access that he needed. Heck to give him the access that I wanted him to need. My legs were spread so wide in the air I was almost doing the splits.

He started to flick at my rose bud, his tempo was fast causing me to moan his name out aloud.

"Oh. Yeah." I pushed my hips up to gyrate on his face. "I am almost there..." He started licking me a little harder, a bit faster.

"You taste so sweet." He gave a moan of his own pleasure which sent me in a spinal fall. I splintered apart in his arms. My legs went limp across the desk as I laid there in wanton pleasure.

I managed to lean on my arms to get a view of Ashley unbuttoning the two top buttons of his dress shirt. His eyes were hooded looking down upon my body. I could see moisture around the lower half of his face.

Oh dear he was a messy eater. His blue eyes went up my body to catch me looking at him. It was like I was entering the burning furnace the way his heated look set me on fire.

Without breaking eye contact he slowly unbuckled his belt, then his zipper and finally his button. He spread wide his dark blue trouser to reveal a white tented boxers.

I could see through my hooded eyes as he slowly pulled them down to his waist letting his p'enis spring free. He waited there with anticipation with his arm by his side for my permission to continue. I got up to sit on the desk let my leg spread wide across his muscular thighs. I could feel our private parts touching each other, my head barely reached his chin. Even sitting on this desk I could not reach his height.

I felt Ashley hand cradle the back of my head pushing me further into his chest so I could hear his heart beat pounding like a racehorse.

My hand instinctively went his groin area cupping his two balls in my hand. His rumbled with a moan. I moved my hand closer up to his shaft. It felt thick within in my hands, I could not encircle it. I glimpse down to see that it was bigger than my wrist. Dear lord. How was that thing meant to fit inside me. It was definitely bigger than Donny's.

It felt like an eternity for me to reach the top of his dick. My thumb covered the head of his dick, smearing the pre-cum all over my hand.

Ashley tightened his hand in my hair pulling my head back to passionately kiss me.

"Be careful with your claws Kitty Kat."

I stroked my hand up and down his d'ick causing him to hiss out in pleasure. "You want me to suck on it." I teased. "Do you want my lips to cover your c'ock. Do you want to come all over my face or prefer me to swallow your spunk."

He spread my legs wider to rub his c0ck against my clit teasing me back. "I want you to go on your knees and blow me ..."

His head suddenly went up as he abruptly put me on the floor and under the table.

"What the hell..."

Ashley cleared his throat as he quickly picked up some papers that was scatter on the floor then sat down on the chair with his trousers still around his ankles.

"That is where you got too." I heard a woman say as the door must have clicked behind her.

Ashley pushed his chair further in causing his still hard dïck to dance around my face.

"I just thought I catch up on some business after brunch mother." He explained when I heard some papers shuffling on the desk.

I heard some sniffs in the air. "In her smells like..." Her voice drifted off then a shaft of light could be seen behind the chair.

"Mum, leave the curtains and the windows closed. It could get draffy in here."

Get draffy that's for sure. I could see his dîck start to shrivel up. What a shame. It was just begging to get sucked. My mouth was honed in on his cock. Before I knew it I was licking my way up the shaft.

"Ashley?" I heard a chair scrape. "You look pale. Are you ill?"

"Nnnoo." He stammered as his hand reached underneath the table to pull my head more on his dîck so that I was almost gagging on it. "Just an unexpected surprise."

I relaxed my throat and then sucked on his hard c0ck as I moved my head back and forth. His hand tightened in my hair in a gesture of warning. I ignored him to start sucking vigorously against his cöck.

"These people came here for you. I thought you announcing this ball were a sign that you finally put the past behind you..." She paused for amount as if gathering her words. "That you put that maid behind you."

I paused my sucking with my hands on his balls. My ears perked up since she mentioned the maid. What has the maid got to do with Ashley. Or is she talking about me. My tongue flicked the top of his head. Getting into the gap tasting the saltiness of his seamen.

"I ensure you mom. That she is all but forgotten." His hand tightened into a fist behind my head guiding my head up and down on his côck.

How this man has control is beyond me. I am starting to think that he is getting off on having his d'ick sucked in front of his mom. Pervert.

"Your guests are here. Diane called me this morning. It seems that young Donny has finally got rid of that gold digger and is now engaged to lovely Alexandria."

I paused with a gasp. My head moving to the side to make sure that I heard correctly. I gently bit Ashley on his dîck to try and pop up some sort of conversation with his mother in regards to Donny.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later. She had her eyes set on him from middle school." Ashley commented.

"I thought you were going to marry her when you dated her in high school."

He dated her in high school. I bit down a little harder at that news. Lexi does get about.

"It was only for the summer mother. It was nothing serious. She just likes my name. Not me." Ashley explained as he stroked my face in a soothing gesture.

"Things are getting rushed along. There is an engagement party next week at his parents' house. I guess that is when they are going to announce a date for a wedding. This makes me jealous. I would love some grandbabies."

My eyes rolled back in to the back of my head. I could hear my mother saying the same thing. Must be the empty nest syndrome.

"Mum, can we not talk later I need to get these work document finished by the afternoon."

I heard the chair scrape again. "Just do not linger here to longer." The door clicked silently when she left.

"Fuck me!" I heard Ashley groaned as he pushed the table forwards exposing me to the brightness. He lifted me up to place me back on the desk. "Time to finish what I started."

My heart sped up a pace as he positioned himself in front of me. He turned my neck to the side to inhale on me then Ashley bit down on the skin between my neck and my shoulder. Marking me for the whole world to see.

"I am going to make you mine Kat." Ashley said as he pressed his dîck a little into me. His girth was widening up my entrance.

My clït was pumping at the thought of just having him inside me. But he pushed himself back starting to wank.

"I want you Kat but our first time will not be on this desk." His left hand kept pumping away giving himself pleasure. His right hand reached out to play with my breàst. "I want to spend my sweet time making love with you."

My gosh he was a talker. His hand slipped into to my uniform pulling my breàst free from the fabric. Ashley forefinger started to flick my nïpple sending shivers down my spine.

"The taste of your pûssy on my tongue was wonderful." He licked his lips. "It was like ambrosia."

"Ashley." I breathed his name on a sigh.

"Baby, I'm all yours." He groaned as his orgasm all over my thighs.

"Your all mine." I whispered back just half believing how could the maid have the boss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 27 10
After losing her mother, Lydia's father takes a big step just to pay off his debt putting Lydia's life at risk. But tables turn and Lydia is saved by...
514K 11.8K 31
"So where the fuck were you last night?" Nicholas asked in a daring calm voice. It was like he was reminding her what her place was. "Out" She answer...
1.2K 55 7
⚠️SLOW UPDATES⚠️ ***This story has strong sexual and adult-related content. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. "Fuck" I moaned. "OMG I DON'T THINK I CAN CUM ANYMO...
118K 3.3K 10
Rosabella Moretti has accepted a job as a maid from her mother's good friend, after her mother passed away. She only heard that the woman has been w...