Pieces of Me

By CaptainSaint212

Ae feels empty... Pete is bored... Are they the missing pieces that will complete their own puzzles called li... More

Emptiness
Boredom
Encounter
Plot
Journey
Home
Belongingness
Nostalgia
Ae's Hurtful Past
Changes
Invitation
Prelude
The First Date
Pete's Tragedy
Needs and Wants
Answers and Questions
Ae's Worries
Pete's Jealousy
Different Views
P'Ae
Realizations
N'Yim's Wish
Can's Trap
Morning Kiss
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
A Gratitude Post from CaptainSaint212
Day 4
The Delay
Into your Arms
A Different Night
Lovely Lazy Afternoon
Silhouette From The Past
Lost Chance and First Chance
Old Flame
Confirmations and Affirmations
Fateful Day
I'm yours, You're mine
Our Promises
One-sided Confrontation
Deception
Betrayal
Future In-laws
Foreboding
Tailspin
Relapse
Revulsion
Yearning
Limit Breaker
A Mother's Love and Wrath
Ruse to Retaliate
Memories and Decisions

The Surprise

2.3K 131 83
By CaptainSaint212

Can feeling lighthearted after telling everything to Pete and Tin, enjoyed a drinking spree. He would ask them to join him, Pete will politely decline but Tin has no choice. He would occasionally drink what Can will give him and enjoyed his time with him. When Can excused himself to go to the toilet, Tin took the chance to ask Pete something.

"Pete, do you know how to drive?"

"Yes, I do. Why do you ask, Tin?"

"And do you have a license?"

"Of course, I do. What's going on?"

"Well, Can is drunk but won't stop until he finish this. And I can't say no to him so I'm a bit tipsy now. I think you will need to drive for us. I don't want to risk driving like this with Can."

Pete smiled meaningfully at the blushing Tin. Tin realized what he said and somewhat rattled as he tried to explain.

"Oi! It's not like that.. I just want us to be safe and..."

"Yeah, right! You are whipped.! Hahahah!
I get it. I'll drive, you stay with Can at the backseat."

Pete was laughing so hard at the redness he saw on Tin's face.

"Oi! Pete! I don't mean it that way!
But I'm curious now. If you know how to drive, why does Noh won't let you?"

Everyone in the industry knew that it's Noh who drives for Pete since they started so everyone easily assumed that Pete doesn't know how to drive.

"Hahaha! About that, it's just Noh's rule. He just doesn't want me to drive. He said he doesn't trust me cause I drive too fast. But I can perfectly drive on my own. It was P'Phun who taught me how to and he just hates how we both drive."

Even before Tin could say something back, Can already entered the room and went back to drinking and asking Tin to drink. This time Pete whispered something to Tin.

"Pamper your love. I'll drive."

Tin flushed once again but nodded.

----------

On the way to Ae's apartment. Can and Tin seated on the backseat and Pete on the driver seat. Can was obviously drunk and acting all clingy to Tin.

"Can, are you alright? We are almost there. Hey, Pete, how will we let Ae know we are coming?"

Pete took his phone from his pocket and unlocked it before giving it to Tin, without leaving his sight off the road.

"Call P'Ae."

Tin complied and look for Ae's number and dialled it which was answered in one ring.

"Yes, my adorable angel."

"That was fast. This is Tin. We are almost at your apartment. Please open the gates. Pete is driving and Can is drunk."

"Ohh! I see. I'll wait for you guys at the gate."

Tin hung up and returned Pete's phone.

"Does he answer your call that fast every time?"

"Yes, Tin. Every single time."

Pete answered with a proud smile on his face that Tin saw through the rearview mirror of his car.

"He is whipped with you as well, isn't he?"

"I hope he stay that way for me forever."

"I doubt my P'Ae will change how he feels towards you, Pete. Not that hopeless, romantic fool."

Can said while his eyes are closed which earned a  chuckled from both Tin and Pete. Can, who will always defend his P'Ae, no matter what state he is in.

---------

Ae open the gates to let Tin's car in in his garage. As it stopped, Tin alight with Can on his back. Ae smiled seeing how Can was snuggling to Tin while Tin blushed terribly. Ae asked question to Can while smirking and shaking his head.

"Can, will you able to tell Tin where your room is? Why do you have to drink that much?"

"I can, P'Ae. And this is your fault."

Can retorted lazily. Ae knew that, the topic has always been sensitive to Can.

"I know. I'm sorry to impose and thank you. Tin, you are free to stay and take care of that kid. And it is a bit late and knowing my crazy Can, I bet he asked you to drink with him and that's why Pete was driving."

Ae was smirking still while saying those words. Tin was embarrassed but what Ae said made sense. And he also wanted to take care of Can. But he will not allow Ae the enjoyment of teasing him, without teasing back.

"Thank you for the invitation and I will oblige. However, instead of worrying about me, worry about yourself. That guy in the car has been bawling his eyes nonstop. It will be a rough night for both of us."

Ae sighed, fully aware how emotional Pete could be.

"I know."

"I'll go ahead and bring this kid to bed."

As Tin left with Can, another set of footsteps are running towards Ae. Pete lounge himself to Ae and hugged the guy really tight, already sniffling. The sight of his P'Ae brought back everything that Can told him and he can't help but cry.

"Welcome home, my adorable angel."

Ae greeted and hugged him back.

"Let's go inside. I don't want you to catch a cold."

But Pete is not moving. He was just there, holding his P'Ae in a tight hug while crying. He don't know what to say or how to start. What Ae did next startled him.

"Put me down, P'Ae!"

"It seems you don't want to move, so let me carry you. It has been a hard day for you and Can. You know I don't want you crying."

"But P'Ae, I didn't know it has been that hard for you. I can't help it."

"It's all in the past now, my adorable angel. My life has been on its best since I met you. So please stop crying."

Ae put Pete on the bed and freed himself from his hug.

"I'll get your favorite hot chocolate. Take a shower. I've prepared your pajamas. And make sure to wear it this time."

Ae teased and winked before leaving the room quickly before Pete could retort back.

"P'Ae is acting fine. But is he really okay? Is he really over Jade. He can't have a normal family with me. Is this really okay?"

Pete's insecurities are getting the best of him. He tried clearing his head as he decided to get a quick shower. He remembered his promise to himself and to Can. He will love Ae inspite of his anxiety.

Ae was already in the room waiting for Pete. As Pete went out of the shower, Ae was ready with the blow dryer and gave the hot chocolate to Pete with a very sweet smile.

"Sit here. Let P'Ae dry your hair."

Ae started with Pete's hair. He really loved his soft black locks. While Pete started seeping his hot chocolate.

"Are you feeling better, my adorable angel?"

"Yes, P'Ae. But isn't it I should be the one comforting you not the other way around. How did you know that I will ask Can instead of you?"

"My instinct told me. But if you asked me, I would have told you too."

"Are you angry at me for not asking you?"

"No. Why would I be? Can, he has all the right to tell it to you because he knows everything more than my family. Pond also knows. So if you ask anyone of them it's fine. But please don't pity your P'Ae."

Pete's eyes widened with what Ae said, placing the now empty mug on the side table. He then faced Ae, took the dryer from his hand and hold both of his cheeks, looking straight into his deep, black orbs.

"P'Ae, I don't pity you. I love you so much that I can't believe someone like her hurt you so deep. I would not allow her to hurt us, to hurt you again."

Ae smiled sincerely and took Pete lips to his for a passionate kiss. Pete reciprocated the kiss with all the love he could feel until they needed to catch their breath. Ae placed Pete on his lap and gently started kissing his neck while whispering sweet nothings in between those kisses.

"Thank you, my adorable angel."

"For coming into my life."

"For letting me into your life."

"For loving me."

Pete let out a moan as hearing those confessions make his heart swell and arouse him at the same time. Ae slowly removed the barriers one by one, while exploring the exposed skin with his kisses. Pete  was lost with words, all he could do is moan and hold on Ae's hair and shoulder. Ae slowly entered Pete's hole with two fingers to prepare his angel.

"Ahhhhhh, Ae!"

"Ride me, my angel."

Pete with a flustered expression, nodded. Pete slowly pushed to let Ae's hot member inside him. Ae was patiently guiding him and Pete arched his back as he got deeper.

"I can feel you so deep in me, Ae."

"It feels so nice inside you, Pete."

Pete slow movements became faster as they both try to reach their climax. Ae supporting him.

"I'm coming, Pete."

"Me too, Ae."

Ae grunted as he released. Pete gave all his weight and hugged him as they relaxed. When Ae suddenly felt something warm and wet on his shoulders.

"My adorable angel. Did I hurt you? I'm sorry if I was rough."

Ae was worried. But Pete shook his head.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm sad... I know you wanted to have kids... But... I can't give it you..."

Pete stated in between his sobs. Ae was shocked but held Pete in a loving embrace.

"Pete, do you really think I don't know that? And do you feel I loved you without understanding and accepting all those things."

Pete felt defeated and sob harder while on his shoulders. Ae took his face to look him on the eyes.

"Pete, when the times comes we can still have a family. More than anyone else, you should be the one to know this as you are the one who taught me this."

"I taught you what, P'Ae?"

Ae shook his head with a smile. He found his adorable angel sometimes unbelievable. He dried his tears with kisses.

"You taught me that love of a family is beyond the blood. Look at you and Noh. You are family. We can adopt as many babies as we want. That is if you would take me to be your husband."

Pete was dumbfounded, with mouth slightly opened with shock and eyes blinking, uncontrollably.

"Did P'Ae just propose to me?"

Ae chuckled with Pete's reaction. He seated Pete on the bed, wiped him clean and covered him with a duvet. He then went to the dresser to get something and returned beside Pete.

"I know this is not the ideal place to do this but I don't ever want you to worry about anything. I know we just got together but I can't imagine my life without you. Pete, my adorable angel, will you marry me and spend your life with me?"

Ae put out a ring with a wide, expectant smile on his face. Pete gasped and with his shock, tears started to flow from his eyes.

"Yes! Yes, P'Ae! I will marry you. I love you!"

Ae put the ring on Pete's finger and hug him.

"Thank you for not turning me down."

"That's not even funny, P'Ae!"

"I was just joking, my adorable angel. I love you so much. Now you are my fiance, please don't think of anything unnecessary because I will only love you forever."

---------

I did promise an update this weekend.
I know it has been a while since I updated and I hope this make up for it.

I will try my best to do this more often.
Thank you for always supporting me. Ae is always surprising me. I hope he surprised you too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 2.6K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐫 and 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞. I hope you wi...
60.5K 1.6K 21
So, this is my 1st fanfiction ever i have write in my whole life.So please support everyone. In kinnporsche series my favorite couple is vegaspete.So...
DELICATE By FM

Fanfiction

20.3K 1K 28
A VEGASPETE FANFIC - characters aren't my own but the story is. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• After Pete chose Vegas, he assumed everyth...