Reason of Every Why

By shonipanro

Love never fails. Love understands. Love has secrets. Name: Sharlene Shin Birthdate: April 05, 2005 Nationali... More

The Complications 1
Donny Meets Sharlene 2
To be a Cardiosurgeon 3
Playing Volleyball 4
Mischievous Sharlene 5
Fun Day 6
Hatred 7
See You Again 8
Didn't Change 9
Passwords 10
The Change 11
Scent 12
I Hear Your Heartbeat 13
Wall 14
Autumn 15
Four and Thirty 16
Starry Night 17
Spring 18
Under the Lamp 19
Korea 20
Help Me Live 21
Important Appointment 22
Isn't it obvious? 23
Rooftop 24
Dads 26
Past to Present 27
Saranghae 28
Paths Crossed 29
Faces of Love 30
Five Years 31
Secret Communication 32
Die To Live 33
Against Dads 34
Secret or Free 35
Sudden Change 36
I and Your Dad 37
Relieved 38
Yearn to Talk 39
The Cut 40
Time to Tell The Truth 41
"Don't go" 42
Get Back Her Name 43
Jealous Shar 44
Business meeting vs Date 45
'Please Don't Disturb' 46
Lawsuits 47
The Process 48
The Struggles 49
Privacy and Publicity 50
Let's Get Married 51
"Give me your best attorney" 52
Past Mistake 53
Who To Blame 54
Take the Risk 55
I love You because it's You 56
'I too love my mom' 57
Still Choose to Protect Her 58
Who Knocked the Door? 59
When She Drunk 60
Law is Law 61
Bankruptcy 62
Run Away 63
Together With You 64
Life With You 65

Gift 25

49 3 0
By shonipanro

POV Sharlene

I'm happy. I am hypocrite if I will deny I didn't feel anything after hearing Donny. But how could I be that happy if actually he didn't say it ooking into my eyes.

Good that uncle came at the right time.

"Uncle, I am really happy that you are okay now."

"What took you so long to visit me here?"

"Uncle, did you really wait for me to visit you?"

"How's your dad?"

"Uncle, did you ask me to come here just to ask about dad?"

"Sharlene, you know we're business partners."

"So far, I haven't heard any problem uncle."

"Then, that's good."

...

Uncle then left me at the rooftop.

"It's my first time being here. I never thought it would feel like this," I whispered.

"So Shar, I think I've already confess, what should I do now?" Donny suddenly told me.

"Thank you Donny."

"That's all?"

"Uhm..."

"Shar, I said I love you," Donny emphasized.

"Donny...thank you." I told him again.

"Thank you? Shar...think of it...I did not give you a gift for you to say that."

"Well, that is how I see it. You telling what you just said is like receiving a gift from you."

"That's not what I mean, you should answer it if it is yes or no."

"You didn't even ask any question, why would I answer?"

"Shar..."

"Donny, we are still young, there are a lot of things that could happen."

"Like what?"

"You can't say it's love unless you still feel the same after years."

POV So Hyun

"Donny, can we talk?"

"Of course."

"My dad is gone," I told him, then cry deeply.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"He's gone and I don't really know what to do."

Donny helped me. He comforted me.

"But, do you know what's is making me so sad? It's Shar's mom who killed my Dad," I told Donny.

Donny didn't say a word.

"Dad was hospitalized and we were expecting him to be in good hands since it's Sharlene's mom who did the surgery but he died."

Donny suddenly feel something that I can't explain.

He shouted. He wanted someone to help him. He felt like someone is trying to kill him. I felt nervous. I sought help from his secretary.

"Help...Donny is..."

His secretary immediately run to check what's going on.

"So Hyun, you have to go now. Go before Chairman will see you here."

I have to follow their order. I did what they've said.

But then, I thought of going back. As I enter inside his office, they all disappear. It was a very quiet trouble.

I was puzzled. But I am the happiest after doing it.

I went to Shar's school since I am expecting her to go home. I should talk to her.

But Shar is rushing. She did not even notice me.

POV Shar

Donny's mom called. I rushed going to their home.

His mom is crying. His dad is very worried when I arrived.

I held Donny's hand.

"Donny, Shar is here. I won't leave you," I told Donny.

"Don't leave me. Please...stay by my side," he said as if begging.

Tears fall on my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?"

I immediately wiped out my tears.

"I just want to clean my eyes," I told him because I can't say I'm hurting.

Then Donny somewhat listening... after that, his mood changed.

He wanted me to go away from him. I was shocked. He suddenly hates me.

Since it's his request to go away from him, I have to do it. I went out of his room.

"What's going on?" aunt asked me.

I don't know what to say.

"By chance do you have any misunderstanding?"

The only thing that I remember is when I told him we are too young, but of course I can't tell them about it.

Since Donny told me not to leave him when he's okay, I decided to stay for a while.

After 1 hour and 15 minutes, Aunt called me to go inside the room.

"But, he does not want to see me a while ago,"

"He just told me to look for you. Please go and see him before you go, he is about to sleep."

I know and feel I love him but we have to wait for the right time so I have to tell him we are too young. But why do I feel guilt in my heart? Is is my fault why Donny is suffering again?

Donny is waiting for me as I open the door. I saw him smile as I sat beside him.

"Where did you go? Do you know I'm looking for you?"

I nodded.

"Shar, even if I will push you away sometimes, or maybe often...please don't listen to me because it's not me, it's the sick Donny and not the Donny who is okay."

I hugged him to hide my tears.

"In case it will take me long time before I could come, please wait for me because I will surely come. No matter how far I'll go or how far I am I will definitely come."

Then Donny fell asleep.

I can't just leave right away even if he's sleeping, I have to stay for more time.

Then Dad called me. Dad don't usually call me but he's calling me now.

I know I have to leave before answering it.

"Bye uncle. Bye aunt."

"Bye Sharlene, thank you," said Donny's mom.

...
Dad is calling again.

"Hello dad."

"Where are you? I ask your nanay and she told me you're not yet home," dad asked with anger.

"I just visit my friend dad. But I'm going home. I'm on my way. Don't worry."

"At exactly 6:00 you have to be home. Or else I will send bodyguards there."

"Yes dad. Dad, I don't need bodyguards, I am no longer in primary school. I am a college student now. Please consider it."

"I don't care if you are a college student or in primary school, what I want you to do is to be at home at 6 pm. You understand?"

"Yes dad."

"I will not ask you again if you need bodyguards or not, once you disobey my rule, I will do what I want."

"Yes dad."

"Dad, wait..."

"What? Atty. Peterson is now okay, I mean he is back of being the Chairman, he is asking about the Law Firm."

"Don't worry, I already set an appointment with him."

"Are you coming to Philippines dad?"

"No, he might be the one coming here."

"Okay dad."

Dad is really unpredictable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...