Sore✔

Por Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but... Más

1: Pervert
2: Bad time
3: You?
4: Different
5: Sensitive
6: Weird
7: Beginning
8: Dark
9: Conversation
10: Chance
11: Smile
12: Confession
13: Fear
14: Used
15: Heaviness
16: Family
17: Puzzled
18: Not Normal
19: Broken
20: Chance?
21: Annoyed
22: Plea
23: Overcome
24: Past
25: No more Stigma
26: New
27: Reveal
28: Found
29: Danger
30: Drug?
31: Rival
32: Lost?
33: Another fear
34: I am fine
35: Accept
37: Curious
38: Bringing back
39: Let it out
40: Healed
41: Missed
42: Mend
43: Found and Lost
EPILOGUE

36: Met again

18.4K 1K 344
Por Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"But I won't wear that ring on my finger." Taehyung completed his words as he pulled back slowly... looking at his feet. Jimin felt bad about his words but somehow managed to nod his head in understanding, he won't rush things anymore. 

"It's ok." He mumbled with disappointment but his smile came back when Taehyung took the ring from his hand and keep that in his pocket... with a small smile.

"I will wear it as a necklace." He chirped, sounding excited and Jimin was more than happy and again hugged him.. rather tightly.

"Ouchh.. d- do you want to crush me?"

"No way.. how can I crush my crush." Jimin beamed in happiness and saw a little bit of a smile on Taehyung's face when he pulled back, finding it had to resist, and ended up kissing the tip of the nose of the other who quickly scrunched his nose cutely.

"Aww.. now you are acting cute." The blond bobbed his nose again gently and Taehyung just shook his head with a smile.

"Because you are treating me like a child."

"You are like one.. the child I want to take care of, a pure-hearted child." Taehyung just smiled, he couldn't help but see the warmth in those words as the blond was showing him so much care without any ulterior motive. 

"Ok now. Let's go to the next destination." Jimin shook his head, getting distracted by the perfect face in his vicinity, he announced, grabbing Taehyung's wrist and dragging him towards the car.

He planned a high-class dinner for both in a restaurant... not to forget that the whole restaurant was booked by him as he knew that Taehyung would be in problem in rushy places, perks of being so famous.

The night went well and Taehyung was dropped off by Jimin at his apartment. Taking a shower, he changed into pajamas and laid down on his bed... recalling the day a new fear hit his heart.

Gulping thickly, he looked down at the silver ring, placed on the nightstand. "What if I hurt his feelings?" He mumbled to himself.

He definitely doesn't want to hurt the blond as the latter never did anything but tried his best to give him care and love. And Taehyung wasn't blind to see that all.. how he could hurt someone so pure?

With all of his thoughts, he slowly slipped into dreamland, hoping for the best.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"But I don't want to attend." Taehyung huffed, hanging the ring in the chain and locking it around his neck. Jin didn't notice, also busy rubbing his temples in frustration at trying so hard. It's been half an hour since the elder was trying to convince the younger that he have to attend the party. Why? Because Mr. Kim had arranged the party so that he can announce Taehyung as his son in front of all the businessmen.

"But Tae you are like the guest of honor, you are the reason for this whole event then why you don't want to attend?" Jin was definitely irritated by the stubbornness of the other by now. Taehyung turned back and sats beside his elder brother, hugging his neck like a small child, and Jin quickly felt so calm, his irritation long gone as he patted Taehyung's head gently.

"Hyung. You know that I don't like all the attention. What people will say about me? Where have I been all these years? And why do I have to be announced as a rich boy when I already gain fame through the media?" Jin was aware of these reasons and to some extent he was right.

"I know bub, but forget it ok. You are the legal owner of that enterprise and they all should know that. And don't worry I will be there for you, if anyone even gonna try to give you a bad glance, I will smack my beautiful hand on his eyes so that he can't open those holes." Taehyung giggled at the choice of words of the elder, slightly pulled back, and gave Jin a smile.

"Thanks, Hyung.. but-"

"No buts.. or I am going smack that beautiful face of yours with my handsome hand first." Taehyung gave him a 'what is that' look and Jin laughed at his expression.

"Fine.. but tomorrow I am going to dye my hair for a photoshoot. I will keep that for long if it's going to suit me." Taehyung informed him, yawning cutely with his wide-opened mouth to which Jin quickly covered his open cave with the back of his palm.

"You can swallow a whole cow with this." Jin joked and Taehyung give him a playful glare before smirking and getting up from the couch.

"Well, I am not in the mood to eat you." He said playfully as Jin muttered whatever but when he realized what the younger called him, he gasped dramatically.

"KIM. TAE. HYUNG. GET YOUR ASS HERE. I AM NOT A COW." Jin yelled at him, grabbing a cushion in his hands to attack the younger but Taehyung was already stormed out of the room to save his life.. only his beautiful deep giggles could be heard in the house all while a very offended Jin was searching for him.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

The day finally came and Taehyung checked his appearance before leaving the house. He heard the horn and quickly grabbed his phone and left the apartment. Jin was waiting for him in the car.

"Hi hyung." Taehyung greeted him with a smile, taking a seat in the passenger seat.

"Hello, handsome man.. wait sorry I am the handsome one. So you can have the title of beautiful one." Jin blabbered, wiggling his brows, and Taehyung just shook his head amused.

"Whatever.." Jin smiled and drove to Kim's residence. Yes, the event was arranged at Kim's residence as the place was vast for such events.

Jin stopped the car and glanced up at Taehyung who was rubbing his palms over his jeans, looking like a nervous wreck. Chuckling lightly, Jin gently grabbed his hand, causing the younger to look at him.

"Don't be nervous.. believe me everything will be fine." Taehyung just nodded with a nervous smile.

After a few moments, Jin led him to the main hall of the mansion and Taehyung looked at the prominent place in awe. He had no idea that his father was this much rich while he was spending his life in a shabby rented house. A brief chuckle left his lips on the thoughts.

With a small tug on his hand, he entered the hall and saw many people already there. All expensive and formal attires, some flashy to his taste. He felt many gazes settle on him as people started to whisper in each other's ears, causing him to jitter in the hold.

Jin felt that and again squeezed Taehyung's hands, assuring him he wasn't alone. Just like the past times, Taehyung smiled at the touch, feeling relaxed, and walked behind the elder who led him to Mr. Kim who was busy talking with some people of his age.

"Hi, Dad." Jin greeted his father with a small smile and the elder quickly returned when he turned back to him. His smile widened when he saw another boy standing behind Jin... focusing on the floor.

"Oh, finally you two are here. Welcome my sons." Mr. Kim greeted both with a huge smile, and others who were standing there gave each other a suspicious look at the word sons.

Mr. Kim hugged Taehyung so affectionately who hesitantly returned that. Then the older Kim excused himself from others, dragging his sons to the side.

"I am so happy you are here Tae. Thanks, a lot my bub." Mr. Kim beamed, his eyes literally sparkling with joy. Taehyung just nodded his head, the atmosphere wasn't much light but none of them minded that. It was natural for Taehyung to act like that and Jin had already talked it out with his father to avoid misunderstandings. 

"We have to wait for a bit more than everyone will be here. Till then you can enjoy the event." Mr. Kim said to both and left to meet more people.

Jin saw some of his old friends and dragged Taehyung with him to introduce him to them, dropping the bomb with a huge smile on his plump lips.

............

Mr. Jeon and Jungkook were already in the hall, impressed with the arrangements. Mr. Kim greeted both males with a warm smile that was returned by both. Then soon both elders got busy in their own conversation, almost forgetting a certain raven-haired beside them that he didn't like a bit. He slowly slipped away from there and sat on an empty table after taking a glass of juice from a servant.

Jungkook was looking here and there in the hall with boredom when his gaze got fixed on a boy. He felt his breath hitched when he saw the boy, a perfect sculpture-like figure, raspberry hair... black suit... pointed nose.. plump lips were so attractive to the spectators and he found himself among those. (Taehyung's picture above).

He couldn't stop himself from staring at the boy who was standing at a distance with Jin and some more boys, oblivious of his lingering gaze.

"Isn't he that boy?" He asked himself, suddenly remembering that when he woke up in the hospital, the first face he saw was that silver-headed, but now sort of pink-haired boy. Everything was so hasty that day that he couldn't ask anyone about him, but deep inside he could feel that somehow the boy was well known.. the bad thing was that he couldn't remember the details. 

He wanted to see and meet the boy again but never found him in his vicinity.. so he didn't try harder after getting focused on healing. 

But now when he saw him again, he couldn't stop himself. He was definitely the same boy, he can't forget that angelic face.. those emotionally filled eyes. Only one thing was changed about him and that was his hair.

Without much pondering, he slowly got up from his chair, his feet dragging him towards the boy who was smiling shyly at some compliment directed to him. But just when he was about to reach there, a blond came and hugged the boy, and the kiss on the temple wasn't gone unnoticed by him. He felt himself being angry at the sight, unknown of the reason, but he definitely didn't like the gesture. 

"Jungkook?" He heard a familiar voice and saw Jin looking at him with confusion.? He also noticed that the boy was now looking at him as well.. his smile was gone now.

"Hi hyung" Jungkook finally took another step forward and greeted the elder who greeted back.

"How are you now? Sorry, I couldn't visit you more." Jin smiled apologetically and Jungkook shook his head.

"No need to apologize, hyung. And I am alright now." He said with a smile... a bunny one.

Taehyung was surprised to see him there, unaware of the relationship their fathers were sharing.

After hearing that voice after so long, he felt a sudden rush of emotions. Jungkook was standing in front of him.. healthy and happy, making his heartbeat quicken with that bunny smile. Literally, his heart was a traitor. 

"Um.. you are the boy I met in the hospital." Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Jungkook talking to him.

"Y-yes," Taehyung replied, trying to avoid the gaze settled on him and Jungkook nodded his head in response.

Someone wasn't much amused by the situation, the person was ready to throw daggers through his eyes if possible. Jimin was getting annoyed by Jungkook again, his mind gave him an idea that he quickly followed. With a small, subtle smirk, he slowly sneaked his hand on Taehyung's waist to which the raspberry-haired boy yelped a bit but didn't react much as Jungkook was boring his eyes with his every movement.

The model felt a bit uncomfortable under the gaze but was also aware of the aura beside him. Both males were now boring their eyes on each other like they would fight any moment, glaring hardly. 

Jungkook was the one to tear off his gaze, and sighed loudly.. seemed like he was trying to control himself. Taking a few deep breaths, he again met his eyes with Taehyung who felt his body shaking a bit.

"Do you know me?" Jungkook again inquired but was interrupted by the voice of Mr. Kim.

"I am very happy that you all are here, I hope you are enjoying the party so far." The old, but still handsome male smiled as the crowd cheered for him. Then Mr. Kim gestured for Jin to bring Taehyung.

"Today I want to tell you a very important thing. As you all know that now I am getting old.." People cheered with no... awe. And some just smiled.

"So I am going to pass my Enterprise to my son," Everyone clapped and started looking at Jin because he was the known son of the family.

"I want to introduce my son, the next CEO of Kim Enterprise.. my younger son,

KIM TAEHYUNG." Mr. Kim pointed towards Taehyung who was now feeling so much nervous as the crowd fell silent for a moment till two persons in the crowd clapped loudly.. he looked up to see them, and instantly a smile formed on his lips because they were Jimin and Jungkook smiling widely, cheering for him. And finally, the whole crowd broke into a loud roar of claps.

Jin whistled, and hugged his brother and the same goes for Mr. Kim who grabbed Taehyung's wrist and gently dragged him to the center so that all could see him.

Mr. Jeon was so much surprised but happy as well. He saw how ethereal the boy looked in his new hair color. With narrow eyes, he also side-glanced over his own son who was just staring at Taehyung without blinking.

"I think he is gonna fell for him.. again." Mr. Jeon shook his head with a smile.

After some time, everyone was again busy with others, including Jin also found his new friends. Taehyung was standing in a corner after Jimin left for the washroom, leaving him all awkward again. During his tries to pass his time, he felt a tap on his shoulder and turned back only to see Jungkook watching him with a smile, having two glasses of champagne in his hands. He gave one to Taehyung who accepted that with a small smile.

"Congratulations." Jungkook started and Taehyung nodded... moving his finger over the rim of the glass, once again contemplating to avoid the conversation. 

"I am sorry for that day, but I really don't remember you." The raven-haired again cleared his throat. Taehyung shook his head with a smile, still feeling bitter about his fate.

"It's ok." Jungkook bit his lip.. trying to have more conversation, having a strong urge to talk to the male for longer, to know him more, and while having those thoughts, he blurted out some words to make Taehyung freeze.

"Can we be friends?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. How are you all? And my Muslims friends, how is your fast going? Well in my country it would be tomorrow and i am so excited.. ALHAMDULILLAH

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

148K 5.8K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
147K 5.5K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
377K 20.5K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
697K 31.5K 54
[COMPLETED] What will happen to him when someone whom he dearly love will leave him forever.... will he be able to move on in his life or will he be...