𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

By xoxojay_

JUST READ!💛 More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THRITY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THRITY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE

CHAPTER TEN

62.4K 2.3K 1K
By xoxojay_

-AMIKO'S POV-

I wasn't mad at all about the situation but I was sad. Even though I've known him for a few days, I was starting to think he was liking me and i was falling for it because he's my crush.

Benji might not remember me but I sure remember him. I used to stock him like crazy and Nia was by my side as she stalked his friend.

-FLASHBACK-

"Look Nia there they go!" I squealed as I watched Benji as he posted up on the locker talking to Mike.

"Bitch Mike is so fine!" Nia said and I laughed as a group of girls walked by and Benji's eyes followed. I didn't care though. I was still gonna watch my future hubby.

"I wanna talk to him so bad." I said as I peaked around the corner watching his every move.

"Go talk to em den." Nia pushed me but I didn't budge. She had me all the way fucked up.

"Girl go talk to Mike." I said and she scratched her head walking away. I laughed before pulling her back.

Right now we were skipping class and so were they. This was our normal routine. We knew they wasn't gonna mess with us 9th graders that wasn't gonna give it up.

"Ou girl come on. They coming this way." I pulled Nia away and we walked down the hall. As we were talking, I couldn't help but to turn around and get a glance at him.

He was staring at me and I quickly turned around and giggled with Nia. Benjamin Rodriguez is my husband.

-FLASHBACK OVER-

Those times was fun but when he got with a girl, that tore me down but I never stopped having my crush on him.

That Tessa girl was it. She was the one he was with for the rest of the year he went there and after that, I don't know what happened but from the looks of it, it didn't last.

I knew falling for a boy like Benji was wrong but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. But him just using me as a quick fuck was stopping me. As bad as I wanted to get close, I couldn't.

I slid in the opposite side of the booth and he slid on the other. I ate my Strawberry Shortcake ice cream in peace but I felt him staring at me. I didn't want to look up because I knew I was gonna tuck my hair behind my ear.

I heard him chuckle which made me look up at him with a raised brow.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"You trying to hardest not to look at me. Look ma, I'm sorry for her crazy ass actions. Ian did nothing with shorty. She old news and will forever be old news." I said and i shook my head.

"It's okay Benji. I'm not your girl so you don't have to explain yourself to me." I said and he frowned which made me chuckle at his change in his demeanor.

"That's the thing. I wanna get to know you more so we can get to that stage. I'm willing to remain friends with you though." He said and I glared at him.

I was not believing what he was saying and I really wanted to. This was fucking Benjamin Rodriguez I was eating ice cream with.

"Benji I don't know. I know what your trying to get at and I'm not with it." I said with a smile and a shrug. He sighed before taking a scoop of ice cream in his mouth.

"That's the thing too. I know you probably been thinking since I am who I am, you think I'm tryna get in yo panties. That's not the cas—." I cut him off.

"So when you saw me you never thought of me as a quick fuck." I said and he chuckled at how smart I was.

"Okay that's what I wanted with you at first. But every time I see you, you show me who you really are with the littlest things. So therefore, I wanna get to know you so we can go up." He said and i stared at him deeply thinking about how all this would play out.

My stomach turned into knots at the thought of me and Benji being together and a smile formed on my face.

"Okay. We can see how long this'll work." I said and he nodded, showing his million dollar smile. I hope this wasn't a game. Since we've only known each other for a few days and he was now telling me that he wanted to mess with me was kind of weird.

I guess it was happening to fast but it wasn't at the same time because we wasn't jumping in a relationship. We were in the getting to know each other stage.

-BENJI'S POV-

It was uncanny that I was expressing my feelings on Amiko to her. I've only known her for a couple days and ain't no way a girl that ain't giving me no pussy got me feeling like this. The shit scary.

I was willing to get to know her and find out some things about her. I feel like I know her from somewhere but I just can't put a finger on it.

When I look at Amiko, I see a young lady. Tessa ass was a hoe and I don't even know why I spent my highschool years fucking with her.

Me and Tessa was together in highschool but once we left and I got my money up, she became clingy, she wanted kids right off the bat. When I didn't give her what she wanted, she left and Ian know what she did. But when a nigga called her phone talking about when was he gon get some more pussy, I bout threw the phone at her head.

If I did, I would've throwed it with some much force to give her ass a concussion. But I let it go because she was a hoe and I should've did better. I couldn't even get mad because I knew what I was getting myself into and back then, I wasn't in the right mind.

"So what you been up to?" I asked and she shook her head as she looked out the window before bringing her eyes back to me.

"Nothing. Work. Home. Work. Home. Work...Home." She said and I laughed and she smiled.

"You don't be with your friend?" I asked with a raised brow because every time I see her, I see her friend.

"Oh yes. That's Bestie." She laughed and I nodded.

"Okay Mr. Rodriguez, tell me about you." She said and i raised a brow. How shorty know my last name.

"How you know my last name?" I asked.

Didn't nobody know my last name. Let along my whole name. Everybody knew me by the name Benji and I wanted it to stay that way.

"I do my research." She said and I glared at her with a small smirk.

"Well let me do my research on you." I said and she shrugged.

"You might find out everything about me." She said as she rested her head in her hands. "Now tell me about you." She put on her innocent smile.

"Well I'm 20 years old. Born and raised in Cali and I have 5 siblings." I said and she smiled.

"Can I see them? Are they mean?" She asked and i chuckled at her frown when she asked were they mean.

"Nah, one of them is but the boys will drool over you." I said shaking my head in disbelief of their nasty ways.

The boys were just like Brandon but Kairo would walk around with 10 kids. Pierre knew how to use protection but Kairo ass could be so damn dumb.

"Oh wow." She laughed and I nodded.

"So why do they live with you? Where are your parents?" She asked and i sighed thinking about my mom and dad.

"They passed. A story for another time." I said and she nodded as she rubbed my hand.

"It's okay. You don't have to tell me." She smiled.

I knew that I was not for Amiko. To be honest, I was a bad boy and clearly, she was a good, innocent girl. After thinking about it, I didn't wanna get close because I do not wanna put her little innocent life in danger.

I know that she needs to see her future so therefore, I wanna try with her but ion wanna risk her especially because I have shit going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕
201K 8.1K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
293K 12.9K 19
𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫💸 𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫🖤
185K 4.6K 69
Must Read