Peace keeper of music( Trolls...

By Stella_9977

Natalie and Nathan, the only humans living in the trolls world. Been found by king peppy when they were 4 yea... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
thank you!!!
Chapter 14
4k views.....
Need some help!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
announcement!!!
Chapter 17

chapter 10

1.8K 20 1
By Stella_9977

Darkness....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Is all the twins could see....... Then.... LOUD music blasted through their eyes making them slowly open their eyes to see themselves were chain around their body making them gasp. They saw each other, since their back to back, struggling to escape form the chain. Until the ground they were standing slowly lift up. The twins close their eyes as the brightness of the lights almosr blinded them. They heard screaming of........joy?

The twins open their eyes and stared in surprise. In front of them were the rock trolls, screaming like crazy. Putting all other tribe in front. Then they heard a gasp from the tribe of pop, making them to look and saw their father, king peppy. " Nathan! Natalie!" Shout king peppy in shock to see his other children, were also capture and chain up. Nathan and Natalie grunt as they move around, trying to get free.

" It's no use to escape."

The twins look up and saw barb, who was smirking at them. Nathan growl at her as Natalie glared at the rock queen." Give it up for your former leaders!" Shout Barb as the twins look up to see all the leaders of Funk,Country,Techno,Classical and Pop. Well poppy was at the top, cage up in the stage." And last but not least............................... SAY HELLO TO THE HUMANS!" Shout barb as the spot light fall on the twins place.

Poppy's eyes went wide to see her older siblings were chain up." BIG BROTHER NATHAN AND BIG SISTER NATALIE!" She shout making the twins grunt as they squirm around a bit, hissing when their skin rub against the metal as they do that. " Poppy! Come on! Why isn't working?!" Muttered angry Nathan as he tried to use his powers and so as Natalie but nothing happen.

" who wants to see what the ultimate power cord can do?!" Shout barb to her trolls as every rock trolls shout making The twins cringe and thought,' well it is rock music.'"starting off with The humans" said Barb as she play her guitar and pointed at the twins. Everyone gasp as they look at the twins , who were trying to escape but couldn't. Poppy scream as she said.
"No, no! Nathan! Natalie!"

"Nathan! Natalie!"

" No!"

"I can't watch!"

Poppy, cooper,D and the snack pack called their named, worried what might happen to the twins after that. The leaders tried to run and help them,but the rock trolls wouldn't let them. Biggie couldn't watch this as he look away. The twins lost all hope to escape, they close their eyes and bow their head, waiting for what coming to them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But they were saved by a book that came out of nowhere, falling straight on barb's face at the last second. The twins open their eyes and stared in shock and surprise on their face. They turn their head to see the one who throw that book. It was Branch! On the hot air balloon, with some other trolls." Ha! I guess a giant cover heads manual, does come in handy!" Said branch as Nathan smirk and shouted," I. TOLD. YOU!!" Natalie rolled her eyes at her twin and smile thankfully at branch.

" just in time!" Said Natalie as she watch them then barb spoke," well isn't that puke. Poppy's little boyfriend, come to crash the concert.....Too late branch!" Then she point her guitar at poppy, making branch and the twins gasp." Wait!" Shout branch as he jumped out from the balloon and swing to protect poppy from being hit by the ray. The twins and poppy's eyes went wide as they shout," BRANCH!".

Branch was now inside of a ball of coal. Everyone watched the whole thing in shock. After what seemed like forever it broke open as it reveal a rock zombie branch with red glowing eyes as he shouted," Rock on!"" Oh sick! It totally works!" Shout barb in shock as the twins stared in horror on their face. Then Natalie look at barb as she said," your turning everyone into rock zombies!?"" Yeah! Pretty much! Can't wait to party!" Barb was lock up in some rope that can make her fly with one of her ship.

The twins watch in horror as every leaders, turn into a rock zombies. Poppy manage to escape from the cage ready to flee but barb stoped her,"
Not so fast, popsqueak. Hey Boy toy, it's mollet time" said barb as branch used his mane to grab poppy and keep her from escaping. The twins panic as they finally free from the chain. " POPPY!" Shout the twins as they were about to ruxh to their little sister, but it was too late.

Barb fired the ray and it hit poppy. Now poppy was now a rock zombie, which shock the twins and their father in shock." Who wants to party?! Without smiling." The twins stared in shock as Natalie tears coming from her eyes as Nathan stared at her little sister. Then snap out of it as they flew in front of the two prince's and their father." Finish them off" said barb as she passed her guitar to poppy to make her turn their father into rock zombie. Same goes to others. But poppy suddenly wink at them. The twins blink then smirk as they watch slowly turn around, shocking barb in surprise.

" what are you doing!? You're suppose to be a rock zombie!" Shout barb as poppy took off some gumdrops that she had in her ears before eating them making the twins puke a bit in disgust." Gumdrops, soundprof, and delicious" she said as a shout comes from the country trolls," she learn that from watching me!" The twins blink then snap out of it as barb shout," give me that!"

" i'm not gonna let you do this to anyone else! A world where everyone looks the same and sound the same?  That's not harmony!" Shout poppy as riff, barb's friend spoke" hey barb? Hi. Maybe Queen poppy has a point, if we all look the same, act the same, dress the same, how will anyone know where cool? Or something?" This made every rock trolls thinks that she has a point.

The twins stood forward as Natalie spoke" a good queen listen!"" And understand!" Spoke Nathan then the twins spoke together," a good leaser should always listen to others, not to make themselves to prove their good ones" all the tribes look each other then back to the twins. Then poppy shout," REAL HARMONY TAKES LOTS OF VOICES, DIFFERENT VOICES!" The twins eyes went wide as they shout," poppy don't!"

It was too late. Poppy broke the guitarin to two, which also broke the strings. Releasing a wave of colors that turned everyone into grey and snaped all the leaders. Even branch out of their zombie state. Everyone was grey... all except the twins. Poppy notice branch was back to normal making her rush towards to him." Branch!!" Then hug him as he hug back.

The twins, Natalie covered her mouth as Nathan spoke," oh.......my............gosh...." they couldn't believe it. They saw barb went to the strings as she said," my.......strings" the twins saw the strings slowly vanished for good. Barb growl as she look at poppy and shout," what have you done!! You've destroyed the music!!" The twins were shock to hear this." Give it up, everyone. Thanks to the Queen of pop, we've all lost our music. History repeats itself. Pop ruined everything" said Barb to all the trolls.

Everyone was now looking down in sadness. Poppy looks down as well, same goes to branch.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alll except the twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 480 31
The trolls have lived in harmony for so long, not knowing their world was a lot bigger. They find out that Barb, queen of the hard rock trolls, wants...
27.4K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...
107K 1.3K 47
Poppy and Branch discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six different k...
15.5K 135 11
When Poppy learns there are five other Troll Tribes scattered throughout the world, She and Ruby decide to bring one delegate from the Country Wester...