Uncontrollable Hatred. [Yande...

By DarkProfession

[COMPLETED] Bakugou hates everyone, and anything that stands in his path. But when it came to you.. he's alwa... More

( DISCLAIMER ! ) (Please Read)
( Prologue )
( Reminisce )
( Intimidation )
( Confessions )
( Becoming )
( Resentment )
( Mistakes )
( Hatred )
( King's Game )
( Provocation )
Halloween Special!
( Unease )
( Transform )
( Mislead )
( Distortions )
( Arrival )
Christmas Special!
( Captivity )
( Stalking the Stalker )
( Encounters )
( Altercation )
( Ambushed )
( Weaker Than Weak )
( FRUITION )
( Desperation )
( True Colors )
( Dilemma )
( Abundance )
( Madness )
( Unforgiving )
( Persistence )
( Nostalgiac )
( Deceived )
F I N A L E
FANART!! & IMPORTANT A/N
FANART! (2)

( Conservative )

6.9K 250 135
By DarkProfession

Strangely enough, you awoken feeling a pain that rang throughout your head, almost feeling as though your head would split open.

You groaned in agony, wincing in deep dismay as you writhed, holding your hand to your head. If you recalled correctly, this had been the second time you woke up with a familiar weight of confusion..

By the time you opened your eyes, there you laid; against the white mattress with comfortable sheets you never seemed to get tired of. The room was dark, and while shifting those readjusting hues of yours to the window, the obscure darkness was enveloping the sky, the moon concealed behind the light mists one might call clouds.

'My head hurts so badly... I can't seem to remember anything that happened earlier today...'  You closed your mouth. 'Just breathe, [Y/N].. Recollect your thoughts..'  With enough time, you appeared to ease up a little more, becoming more tranquil.

Though, as your thoughts gathered, so did snippets of your memory. And with the widen of your eyes and sting to your chest, you could feel every fiber of your being become intimidated. 'Wait! Katsuki... Still hasn't come for me!? I thought for sure he'd..!'

It was a mild relief to know that you didn't wake up in the confines of his chambers, or else the odds of your escape would become extremely thin. It led you to ponder, however; did you stand a fighting chance against him? Or should ... you give yourself to Bakugou entirely?

No matter the answer.. It's been proven many times that beings never truly surrender to what they oppose. So long as an opportunity stands in their path, they would give it their all to hold on and never let go. Admittedly, this motivated you to sit up, but the moment you brought the covers from over yourself, you could feel all of your joints freeze.

Vision battling between focusing and blurring, a cold shiver made you twitch, for the unknown arms locked around your waist churned your stomach. It wasn't their unexpected hold that made you feel terrified, though; it was what he held in his dominant hand, clearly aimed towards your abdomen.

A.. boxcutter.

You refused to believe what you were seeing were real, but those masculine arms proved you wrong. Lit up in immediate trembles, gradually you sunk your hand towards his own, assuming he'd been asleep due to his faint breaths. 'Wh.. Why is he.. aiming that thing like he's prepared to gut me like a pig?!'

Your eyebrows burrowed, obviously too shocked and scared to limit the alarming weapon from yourself. The moment he felt your touch however, your heart stopped while he moved; first bringing his head along the crook of your neck, and then his lips right beside your ear. "..What are you doing?"

Using his force, you were pressed back down against the mattress, and as the male focused all of weight on his forearms, he hovered over you. That hair, masculine face, and eyes.. Although you recognized him, Bakugou seemed... different.

It wasn't his attitude made it that way, it was the unpleasant aura he relinquished. His red gaze was more pensive than the last, but they were always so glad to see you. The boxcutter nearly grazed your skin as he delicately drew his fingers down your cheek. A smile was present, though it was faint. "Finally, I..."

Bakugou narrowed his head and you tensed up. "..Get to see you again..." His quiet breaths tickled your neck, reminding you of just how helpless you were in an instant. Nuzzling his forehead against yours lovingly, he closed his eyes, becoming moderately composed.

His lips, which desperately wanted to touch yours, had gladly done so, causing your face to pale. Your shivering hands grasped onto the sheets below, mostly alarmed as to what made him decide to bring an possibly harmful object.

Perhaps ... it was for precaution.

Bakugou's vacant hand then touched the hem of your patient uniform, and it was those suggestive movements which made your heart plummet. He was getting a little too over-excited upon seeing you, and his actions proved that.

Without a fracture of hesitancy, you pushed him off by the shoulders, snarling through your clenched teeth. "Don't.. touch me..." You directed him a hostile glare, however it was only out of instinct, and it disgusted you knowing he'd do such a thing again.

Though, once it struck you that you lost your ability to bite your tongue, you shuddered. Hearing nothing but an eerie silence, Bakugou went idle, going lifeless as his head tilted to the side gingerly. "..I bet you've been practicing that one, huh?"

The boxcutter made you choke for he pressed the metal up to your jugular, watching you panic beneath him. "...[Y/N].. You... You don't know how much I missed you. One week alone was practically torture. I was going crazy without catching a glimpse of you... And now that I finally have.."

He didn't retort once you gripped onto the hand threatening you. It was clear that you were terrified, and he pitied how desperate you looked while attempting to move. "You push me away..."

Because of your departures from him, it looked like his mental health worsened. With the way he didn't seem to have a problem with hurting you, or harbor any emotion in his tone... You struggled to keep a clear head.

However Bakugou leaned away, doing the same with his arms. "In the end though, you'll realize just how much you need me beside you... And I'll wait for that day patiently. Forever if I have to..."

You sat up gradually, gripping onto your sleeve, knowing that would never be the case. Stockholm syndrome, my ass. Your gaze followed him as he stood from the hospital bed, eyelids narrowing. "Let's go. We're going back to the dorms for tonight. Afterwards, It'll be the last time you'll ever see it."

Knowing you'd object, Bakugou gave you a cruel glance, pinning his thoughts into your mind. "And if you don't want to come willingly.. I know many methods to make you change your mind..." He placed the bedroom slippers near you. "Hurry up. There's a taxi outside."

In the seconds he talked to you, you felt like throwing up again. He was.. planning to abduct you? You suspected that it might've been due to the fact that he knew you'd be forced back to I-island soon, or maybe... his twisted head took the reigns again.

This wasn't good. None of it was. You dearly regretted not taking action earlier, and since you were naive, you came into conclusion that this was your unfeeling punishment.

"...O.. Okay.."

In time, you were escorted to the exit with the help of Bakugou himself. And as you stepped past the separating doors, there was indeed a taxi awaiting the both of you in the distance, parked horizontally along the curb. And the closer the both of you drew near, the more you wished for death. 

Having enough manners and regard to your condition, Bakugou grabbed onto the handle of the car's door, parting it open for you. "Thank you.." You replied. Hoping the masculine driver wouldn't be fooled by his gentlemanly behavior, you climbed on inside the back seat. But before the other could close the door, his expression grimaced. 

"[Y/N]. Sit in the middle instead." Bakugou demanded. And with the final close of the door, you were left speechless. Still, you obediently complied, and did exactly that, hearing as the one outside circled around the vehicle to sit behind the driver's seat.

Of course, you couldn't ignore his intentions. As strategic as he was, he wanted to limit your odds of escape. It was like you could feel his shackles weighing your limbs down. "Take us to Heights Alliance. It's way past our bedtime so you'd better hurry it up." The male with red eyes spoke, though casually and bluntly.

The driver scoffed in response. Before he would begin driving, he adjusted his rear-view mirrors while the both of you buckled up quietly. You gulped, keeping your hands against your lap with a tense posture. Bakugou's stare on you was nipping at the side of your head.

Sure, there came the thought of alarming the taxi driver of your current situation, but you knew Bakugou could read you like a book, and so you kept quiet. The car was silent just as it was intoxicating, and the drive was far from awkward. In your case, it was a little more creepy than you would've liked.

The man sitting ahead of the both of you often glanced toward you in the mirror, his eyebrows raising. He knew that he was a stranger to you two, yet your tension still caught his eye. "Something wrong, missy?" He asked calmly, looking back to the road. 

Your eyes widened slightly and your body jolted out of mere remark. Although the driver didn't seem like he was one who would harbor cruel intentions, you were rather nervous, and could barely even open your mouth. "Y-Yes, thank you for your concern.." Too fixated on looking ahead, you hadn't spotted Bakugou who gazed toward the other pensively, becoming more glacial. 

The man chuckled while gently turning the vehicle down the road until he proceeded to speak. "It's no problem. And if you don't mind me prying in a little bit, I.. find it a little unusual to see a patient out here at a time like this. With no parental supervision, at that. What are you kids up to?"

Although the driver couldn't feel it, you very much could sense that uncanny pressure drawn out by the remorseless male with disinhibited behavior. There was no need for Bakugou to utter a word. You knew you had to shut up now, or else things would get messy. And so instead you looked away, accidentally causing more suspicion to rise. Much to your misfortune.

With the adult awaiting a response, the car would slowly come to a stop for there had been a red light just up ahead. He then leaned back in his seat, returning half of his attention back towards his passengers. None of you spoke, however after sneaking a short glance to Bakugou, he stared out the window leisurely. "Why don't you mind your own business and focus on the road?"

"..Sheesh. Teenagers these days.. they get worse after every generation..." Retorted the masculine taxi driver. Even a toddler would know that he was only trying to avoid the subject. And with your disturbed demeanor, the man was already pulling a few pieces together. He gave you yet another look in the mirror, as if he'd been inflicted with concern. "In any case.. I'd like to hear a response out of the girl beside you as well."

While the pressure was set, the one beside you parted his lips. Bakugou was already provoked, and this nosy man's implores were making things worse. At this rate, there was no telling what was bound to happen next.

He redirected his red eyes onto you while you tried to seem firm yet failed miserably. With that look on your face, it looked like you were about to give in and spill everything in a fracture of a second. Gathering a tightened cluster of agony in his chest, Bakugou squeezed his teeth together. 

You bit your lower lip for a second, and then was punched with a sudden surge of hope. Maybe.. just maybe... you could be saved from this lunatic you once called your friend. "I... It's.." Encouraged to tell him, you clenched the loose pants belonging to your hospital clothes, however it was until you spotted someone's discreet, yet swift movements did you stop. 

Becoming out of breath despite the fact you remained unharmed, the terror coursed through your veins and teared up your eyes, tampered by the sight of Bakugou directing his once concealed boxcutter behind the driver's seat, prepared to lunge the object towards the oblivious man's nape if he had to. 

Unfortunately the driver hadn't noticed since he began driving once again, and with your stalker sitting behind him he had no clear visuals of the weapon. "It's what?" He asked, drifting his fingers to the side of his wheel to flick up on his turn signal. 

Slowly, your bloodshot eyes shifted back upfront. As much as you didn't want to believe he would murder the only person operating the vehicle, you knew that it was in Bakugou's nature to act with irrational violence. Sweat running down your chin, you covered your face with your sweaty palms.

Why did you always fall into threatening dilemmas like this? It tore you apart. You desperately wanted to be safe, yet as a rising hero you also had to prioritize one's safety. Squelching your terrors, you lowered your hands in a slow manner.

"I.. It's complicated, sir..."

It was like you could sense the relieved male smirk in victory. Was there no end to this? Just how many times.. are you going to be cornered like a rat? Living in this hell was terrifying, however death was another story. 

Heights Alliance would eventually be closing in slowly. It was depressing to see it, in all honesty. The building itself looked grim. You perked up at the sound of the door clicking unlocked, but Bakugou quickly grasped onto your wrist to pull you outside the door on his end.

"Alright. Stay safe you two, and have a good night." The driver bid the both of you farewell, trying his best to ignore his gut. With a gentle wave outside of the window, Bakugou watched him pull off at ease. Though once he drew himself out of sight, you broke down. "Katsuki.. Let's just talk about this, okay? Please, just be rational.."

Trying to move your wrist, he still hadn't budged.

"I just want to go back home.. I can't be here anymore. Things are getting to me.." As you tried to explain yourself, it became apparent that he didn't care.

Bakugou started moving his feet, slightly conservative for reasons unknown. Why wasn't he speaking to you anymore? Was there a reason for it?

He then looked around the area while the both of you approached the doors.  If it weren't obvious already, he was alarmed about something he wanted to believe was a figment of his imagination. 'Something doesn't feel right.. Everyone should be asleep right now after I vandalized their dinner..'

Bakugou made you enter first. 'No, I know that drug works. They should be sleeping like babies..' He'd reassure himself, stepping through the corridors. Right now, all he wanted to do was remain next to you and avoid all of his potential outcomes.

And when something doesn't go your way... you just have to bend the rules a little bit.

[Chapter END]

----------
-A/N-
----------

Finally, after an entire year of writing this story, I'm sad yet proud to announce that we're nearing the end. I may not know how many chapters remain, but just know that we've reached the final zenith.

While I'm certain this story made you experience a herd of emotions, I feel confident enough to tell my dear readers that this is will be nothing you've seen yet. So please keep an eye out for upcoming updates, and Go Beyond!

-xoxo, DP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.3K 25
Katsuki Bakugou becomes depressed when he believes he's been the one to end All Might, a green haired boy named Izuku Midoriya will help him through...
165K 4.5K 17
(Completed) Cover by- im_a_rock_bish Bakugou Katsuki. The harsh, mean and tough man everyone in class 1-A knows. But that's just what he wants peop...
21.4K 725 18
Love was one of the most important thing for humans. It's confusing. But once you understand it, you'll get addicted to it. Katsuki Bakugo is one of...
307K 12.7K 26
"I love you, Y/N." Your hands trembled as you brought them up to cup his warm cheeks. You bit your inner cheek, trying to stop the choking sob that...