KISS AND TELL. โช Remus Lupin...

By lahotaste

๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โYou smell like chocolate.โž | โœงห–*. Gracelyn Cohen has always noticed Remus... More

kiss and tell
act one โ†“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
act two โ†“
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty

twenty-four

13.4K 549 5
By lahotaste

The students exited Hogwarts Express, eagerly talking amongst themselves as they made their way into Hogwarts.

Remus was looking around for Gracelyn, while James was looking for a certain redhead of his. He was bouncing on his toes, unable to contain the excitement of reuniting with Lily after hanging out with her during the summer.

"Now, I know Prongs is looking for Lily, but who are you looking for?" asked Sirius.

Remus froze, gnawing at his lip before turning around to look at Sirius who had a sly smirk on his face. He definitely knew who Remus was looking for since the only girl he had a relationship with was the same girl who gave him the push to forgive the Marauders.

"I - No one," answered Remus.

Sirius hummed. "I'm sure."

Remus sighed, knowing Sirius knew and was simply playing with him. Sirius grinned at that, marching forward and slinging an arm over his shoulders as Peter curiously walked next to them and listened in.

"Gracelyn," he muttered. "I saw her, and Godric, she looked marvelous, Padfoot, but she was different. Not bad, but different. Thing is, she ignored me. Completely walked past me without a glance."

"Well, you didn't exactly talk to her since the letter," Sirius pointed out.

"I didn't have time between studying for O.W.L.s and trying to fix what I had with you lot," explained Remus.

"Thing is, you didn't have anything to fix, Moony. It was just a matter of waiting, which we all did," advised Sirius.

"You've gotten smarter," quipped Remus.

"Harty-har-har," Sirius sarcastically said, rolling his eyes before his eyes settled on Gracelyn hooking her arm with Tobias's arm.

Remus noticed as well, choosing to remain silent and still. His legs seemed to stop working and Sirius was momentarily thrown back when he stopped walking. Sirius tugged him forward, forcing his legs to work.

"Don't look, Moony," advised Sirius. "It doesn't make it better."

Sirius winced at the hurt expression on Remus's face. Remus didn't know why it hurt so much. He had been the one to call off the relationship they had, then ignored her for nearly four months. It wasn't one purpose since he didn't know where she lived so he couldn't visit her during the summer. He just knew that the Lycan side of him that month would be extra furious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.7K 85
[Requests are open!!] Female! Reader Will write for..: Before Marauders: Tom Riddle Marauder's era: Remus Lupin James Potter Sirius Black Regulus Bla...
420K 11.5K 35
'Aren't you afraid of me?' 'I'm more afraid of the fact that you make your bed.' What happens when you love one of your best friends a little too mu...
380K 10.8K 13
โYou could have anyone, mate.โž โYeah, but I want her.โž or in which Hogwarts is his garden and...
3.1K 91 23
" Do you love me? " " Don't make me say something we'll both regret Lupin " Remus Lupin x Fem! oc Marauders era! Started: 27/5/2024 Ended: EXTENDED...