The Fuckboy (LGBTQ+)

By norealpersonality

He wasn't letting go of my wrist. Maybe he was scared I would run away if he did. - "It's okay, you don't hav... More

Chapter 1 :《Presentations》
Chapter 2 :《The school's fuckboy》
Chapter 3 :《Lunch break》
Chapter 4 :《The party》
Chapter 5 :《He finally let out》
Chapter 6 :《A nice Diner》
Chapter 7 :《We could watch a movie》
Chapter 8 :《I don't cuddle》
Chapter 9 :《Just having fun》
Chapter 10 :《Ice cream》
Chapter 11 :《Confidence》
Chapter 12 :《Excited》
Chapter 14 :《Talk》
Chapter 15 :《Texting》
Chapter 16 :《Other friends》
Chapter 17 :《Good time》
Chapter 18 :《Date》
Chapter 19 :《Boyfriend》
Chapter 20 :《Monday》
Chapter 21 :《Stay over》
Chapter 22 :《First》
Chapter 23 :《Trust》
Chapter 24 :《Dating someone》
Chapter 25 :《Finally》
Chapter 26 :《Angry》
Chapter 27 :《Best friend》
Chapter 28 :《In love》
Chapter 29 :《Always》

Chapter 13 :《Crush》

17 0 0
By norealpersonality

(Sean's POV)

We finally reached my house and I parked. Mia and I exited my car and went to my door.

As we entered my house I could hear my parents talking in the kitchen. I guided Mia towards it.

My parents looked at me, smiling and when they noticed Mia they just smiled brighter. They don't know I am bisexual, I just never told them and I wasn't planning on telling them now. Mia just smiled politely at them.

- "Hi there ! Who's this cute girl ?" My mom started happily, looking in Mia's direction.

I looked down at her too.

- "Hi ma'am, I'm Mia. I'm Sean's friend" She answered, smiling.

I smiled at her as she went to shake my parents hands. They introduced themselves and told her to call them by their names.

- "You're the first girlfriend that Sean introduce to us" My mom said, still smiling at Mia.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling slightly.

- "What a honor !" Mia answered, joking politely.

My parents just laughed a bit at what she said.

- "We're going to my room to hang out" I told them, smiling and placing my right hand on Mia's waist to guide her to it.

They nodded, smiling brightly at me.

Mia and I went to my room. After we entered it I closed the door as she looked around, smiling.

- "You like it ?" I asked, smiling at her.

She noded at me.

I went to sit on my bed and patted the spot in front of me. She went to sit there.

- "Your parents seem really cool" She started happily.

- "Yeah and I'm sure they're going to think we're dating now" I said, chuckling.

She noded her head and chuckled too.

- "Yeah but I'm sure you'd prefer dating that hot guy from the ice cream shop !" She answered in a teasing tone.

It made me blush and I laughed a bit.

- "Shut up !" I said jokingly while gently throwing a pillow at her.

She grabbed it.

- "Ooh you are blushing !" She exclaimed playfully.

I couldn't stop smiling.

- "Does Sean Montgomery have a crush ?" She asked in a questioning and excited tone.

I shaked my head, still smiling.

- "Liar !" She stated jokingly.

- "Why are we only talking about me now !?" I exclaimed, chuckling.

She laughed at that.

- "Because there's nothing new about me" She answered, shrugging and chuckling slightly.

- "Are you sure ?" I asked, looking at her with a playful smirk on my lips.

- "Yes" She simply said, shrugging and smiling.

- "Don't you have a crush on anyone ?" I asked her in a questioning tone, still smiling.

- "So you admit that you have a crush on him !?" She quickly said, excited.

I simply rolled my eyes and looked back at her, waiting for her answer. It was now her turn to roll her eyes.

- "I don't" She said, shrugging.

We were still smiling at each other while talking more calmly.

- "Have you ever had a boyfriend ?" I asked softly.

She noded at me with a small smile.

- "You ?" She asked in the same tone.

I shaked my head.

- "Would you want to ?" She asked, smirking slightly at me.

I just shrugged while smiling.

- "I only dated girls" I said.

- "Did it last long ?" She asked out of curiosity.

- "No" I answered chuckling.

She chuckled too, shaking her head.

- "Weeks" I added laughing a bit.

- "Are you serious !?" She exclaimed laughing.

We were both laughing.

- "Poor girls" She said jokingly.

- "They never complained" I answered, smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes playfully, still laughing.

- "I wonder why" She said, looking at me with a playful smirk.

- "You know why" I stated with the same smirk.

Now we were just looking at each other while laughing a bit.

- "I will admit that you were good. Better than my ex boyfriend" She stated jokingly.

- "Of course" I answered, smirking.

She chuckled.

- "What happened with him ?" I asked more seriouly, smiling softly at her.

She just shrugged.

- "We just broke up" She simply said with a small smile on her face.

- "What is his name ?"

- "Michael"

I noded.

- "Did it last long ?" I asked curious.

- "Five months" She said smiling.

I had a surprised expression on my face.

- "Why did you broke up after these five months ?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

She sighed slightly, still smiling at me.

- "I don't know. I think he got bored of me" She said calmly.

How can someone get bored of her ? She is funny, kind and cute.

- "How ?" I asked, confused.

She laughed slightly at me and shrugged again, pursing her lips and smiling at me.

I opened my arms for her to come hug me. She chuckled slightly and came, placing herself inbetween my arms. My back was pressed against the backrest of my bed and she intertwined our legs as her head was pressed against my chest and her left arm rested on my torso. I wrapped my arms around her body and placed my chin on the top of her head.

- "Did you love him ?" I asked calmly.

We didn't move from this position.

- "Why are we only talking about me now ?" She said jokingly.

- "Because there's nothing new about me" I answered, chuckling which made her laugh a bit.

- "I don't know" She finally answered. "But we don't even talk anymore" She added, shrugging in my arms.

- "Do you miss him ?"

- "Sometimes"

- "You should go talk to him" I told her in a friendly tone.

She laughed at that.

- "Are you seriously saying that now ?" She said laughing softly.

- "Because he's cute" I said mimicking her from earlier while laughing.

- "Shut up !" She answered, laughing as she hit my chest playfully. "I hate you" She added, still laughing.

- "Liar" I said, laughing too. "You are the best friend I ever had" I added more calmly.

She faced me and smiled.

- "You are too" She said softly.

I smiled at her.

We were still hugging and looking at each other when my mom surprisingly entered my bedroom. We both jumped a little and pulled away, sitting on my bed and turning towards my doorframe to look at my mom.

- "Oh I'm sorry ! Did I interupt something ?" She exclaimed surprised.

- "Um no we were just chatting" Mia answered politely while smiling.

- "Ok, I just came to ask you if you wanted to stay for dinner" My mom said kindly.

- "Sure, if you don't mind" Mia answered happily.

I smiled while looking at her as she was still smiling at my mom.

- "No, we would love to" My mom answered in a happy tone.

Mia just smiled in responce.

- "Then you guys can join us downstairs when you're ready" My mom added, smiling at us before walking away.

- "F*ck couldn't she knock" I let out laughing a bit after she left.

Mia turned towards me while chuckling, then took out her phone from her pocket and texted her family to tell them that she was staying. After that she put it back in her pocket and looked at me again.

- "We're not done talking about your crush !" She said in a stern tone, jocking while standing up.

I stood up too laughing at what she just said and I grabed her left hand, guiding her downstairs.

We sat next to each other, in front of my parents. Mia got to meet my sixteen years old little sister Alice who sat next to her. She chatted with all of them and also with me while we ate. It went perfectly and my family got to know her better.

After that I brought her back to her house as we talked a bit during the drive. We said our goodbyes and she kissed my cheek before exiting my car, walking towards her house and entering it. Then I left.

I was now lying in bed ready to sleep. I scrolled through my phone a little before sleeping. I sent a text to Mia.

To Mia ❤ : "Sleep tight princess ❤"

She quickly answered my text.

From Mia ❤ : "Have a goodnight best friend And have good dreams about your prince !! ❤❤"

I let out a small laugh because of what she said. She is unbelievable.

After that I put my phone on my nightstand and started placing myself to sleep when I got another notification. I just took my phone back thinking it would be another text from Mia.

From Aiden : "Hey cutie, sorry I didn't text you earlier. Sleep tight, I hope I will get to see you again soon"

I just blushed at my phone and couldn't stop smiling big as my heart was racing. I was still looking at his text. Does he think I'm cute !?

I finally decided to stop looking at it and placed my phone back on my nightstand. I then shut my eyes to sleep, with the biggest smile on my face. Maybe I have a little crush on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Kate

Romance

271K 6.9K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
2.9K 266 21
"I shouldn't be around you." I could hear the vibration in his chest as he spoke. It sent my heart to a frenzy. I took a deep breath trying to calm m...
8.5K 269 21
You had met Simon in the first year of high school. You guys clicked. It just felt so right. You two had been closer than ever, dating about 2 month...
108K 3.3K 33
(BxB) Getting saved by the school bad boy was nothing that I could imagine. "What's your name?" We have been classmates since forever. "Dude! We lit...