Machine Woman (Rantaro Amami...

By LeggoMyEggoGurl

Y/n L/n The Ultimate Roboticist. The girl who made a robotic clone of her dead sister. That's all she was kno... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 | Looming death
Chapter 1.5 | An Introduction To One
~Old chapters!~
Prologue pt. 1
Prologue pt. 2
Prologue pt. 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Trial 1
Chapter 6
Birthday
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Investigation 2
Cover updated!
Trial 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (The end)
Chapter 10 (For real)
Cover update 2
Chapter 11
Important announcement!
The end (For now)

Investigation 1

687 26 140
By LeggoMyEggoGurl

Word count:

I look at her body and start to investigate it. Kaede and Shuichi join me and we investigate her body together. I notice that Rantaro and Keebo were looming over my shoulder. Well, Rantaro was comforting me and I invited Keebo to join me so I guess they're alright.

"Hey Y/n, you know One's body better than any of us. Can you help?" Shuichi asks.

"Sure! Of course I will. Anything to find out who killed my sister..." I reply.

I look over at her corps and start to tell them some things.

"What's that? It looks like...blood?" Kaede asks.

"No, that's not blood. It's fake blood. It's this certain type of fake blood that flows through her body. It simulates real blood and helps get the energy throughout her body. You see, when she's plugged in and charging, the plug goes into her back. The electrical waves that come into her are converted into this certain red electric stuff. That's what powers her. It needs to move through her body to all her areas. It obly moves through liquid, so I put liquid inside of her. It was this white liquid. It was her fake blood. The red electrical currents make the liquid go red. Now, for solar charging, it's a bit different. The solar energy of the sun powers individual containers of regular electricity. The electrical currents then have to be transported to her back and then it's converted to the red electricity. You can tell how much energy she has just by looking. As I can tell from the liquid, she's....halfway empty on power. That's why it's pink. If you look closely, you can see the liquis slowly changing to white because it's loosing the electricity. That's why I never like to open her tank to see uer liquid. It drains her power." I finish.

"Wow, that was a long explanation..." Kaede says.

"Alright, what about her face? There's liquid coming out of here eyes. And mouth"

"Ah, yes. This should be simple. Sometimes, if she hits her head in the right place, her water pipe will come loose and the end of the pipe will have an emergency closure, to make sure no liquid enters her water pipe...Oh, her water pipe is just the function that makes her cry. It provides the crying water. It's just water with a bit of salt, cuz you know...salty tears...whatever. Also, it's her mouth saliva. Anyway, when the pipe does an emergency shut down, the liquid gets into where the water's supposed to be and her mouth fills with her liquid and she start to cry the liquid. It's a messy clean up...The liquid can stain if it's on cloth for too long and also, it's sticky. So try not to touch it." I state.

"Alright....Huh?" Shuichi questions.

"What?" Kaede asks.

"There's a shot put ball here..."

"It's probably the murder weapon. I mean, it has her liquid on it and also would match the description in the Monokuma file. That thing could be deadly..." I say.

Kaede then pointed out the crushed area on One's head.

"This is probably where the shot put ball struck her. I mean, where else would it have struck?" Kaede says.

Rantaro spoke up fron behind me. "Besides, based on what N/n said, right there would be a reasonable place where her water pipe could have came loose and the liquid could have started to pour in."

"Y-Yeah, your right, Rantaro. Right there would have been the perfect place for that to happen..." I sadly say.

"Look, there's a path. The ball probably rolled." Shuichi said.

"No shit." I say.

"Well, we know that my trap works at least...!" I say. "The rooe wrapped around her body perfectly."

"You created that as a trap...?" Keebo asks from behind me.

"...Yeah! I'm the U-Ultimate Engineer...!" I say, trying not to cry again from having to look at One's corps.

"H-Hey now...! Don't cry, Y/n! It's okay, we'll find who did this." Kaede rubbed my shoulder a little bit and reassured me.

"Y-Yeah...thanks, Kaede."

"Your welcome."

"I see her head came off...Will you be able to put it back on...?" Kaede asks me.

"I think so..."

We investigate her body a bit more are then Shuichi and Kaede walk away to investigate something else, but stopped to quickly ask us something.

"Hey guys, can you tell us where you all were at the time of the murder?" Kaede asked.

"Yeah..." Keebo started. "We walked down the hall, stopped, and told me something strange...She said that I was her bestfriend and that she didn't want me to die when the time was up. She told me to so to her room and wait for her. She then walked to the Warehouse. I tried to go to her room, but I was stopped by Miu. We talked for a few minutes and then I finally went on with my time. As soom as I reached the dorms, the announcement went off."

Rantaro was next. "Well, I was with everyone at the game room. I made an exuse and left. I was going to go to the library, but I saw One go in there, so I followed. I knew about the bookcase door, don't ask me how, and I peaked in when I saw One open the bookcase door. I saw a flash and saw one walk away from the door. The bookcase was blocking my view and I started to hear voices. I looked away from the door and looked at the source. Kaito and Tenko didn't see me and I looked back to the door when I heard the sound or metal. I swung the door open and walked in. I was shocked for what I saw next. The bookcase door slowly closed  a few seconds later and I was able to see what was going on. I was too scared to look around the bookcase, but I probably should have. I saw One's body when it completely closed. That's when you guys came in. You asked me why I looked mortified and I just pointed. That's when you guys saw the body. End of story."

My turn. "I was in the game room. Gonta ran into the back room and I tried to get him out, but he would come out. I then played some games. I have no idea what was happening when I was playing. All I remember is Rantaro leaving and Kaito and Tenko going to look for him. That's all..." I end.

"Thank you guys..." They walk away.

"Hey, I have an idea." I say.

"Huh...? What is it, Y/n?" Keebo asks.

I don't answer, I just reach ontop of One's head and take one of her panels off and I take her memory chip out. I then put her hari panel back on and turn to the two boys.

"I'm going to get One to tell us her killer. If the photos somehow don't reveal it, than this may." I say.

"Oh? How's that going to work?" Rantaro asks.

"You'll see. For now, I want you guys to investigate around. I gotta do something." I don't let them answer and I run out of the library. I run as fast as my legs can take me and I go to my lab.

"Alright...Tine to make a mini One...or at least a voice box. And I gotta do it quick...!" I take extra material from building my trap and I build a mini voive box and head. I then notice something odd from One's memory chip. It's damaged at the corner a bit...there goes some memories...Hopefully not new ones. When I finish, I put the chip in and I turn her on.

"One, you there, hun...?" I ask.

"..."

"...One...?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...I'm here, Master."

"OH THANK GOD...!" I hug onto the small orb that was One. "Do you remember who attacked you!?" I ask her.

"I was...attacked...? Wait, master where are we...?"

"Do you remember? Keebo said thet you left him to do something and...well, you died...!"

"K-Keebo...? Who's that?" My heart sunk.

"So you lost all your memories here..."

"Where's "here", Master?"

"Don't worry about it...We should only have a few minutes left of investigating....maybe the pictures are done!"

"What...?"

"Okay, so I have a job for you. Just be quiet. Don't talk unless I tell you to, okay?"

"Alright, Master..."

"Thank you." I run out after putting the mini one in a small bag.

Well, when I was making the traps, each trap actually took about 1 hour each to make so I had extra time. I decided to make a mini One. I was going to make a whole new memory chip and I was going to call her Subject C-2 Aka Two, but I decided that it was getting late so I stopped. Thank god that I got far.

I run back to the library and find Keebo and Rantaro.

"H-Hey guys...!"

"...Oh hey, N/n...! You just ran off without giving a real good explanation. What's in the bag...?" Rantaro asks.

"O-Oh..! This?" I hold up my bag. "Just something for the trial...nothing much." I reply "So, what did you guys find out?"

"Well, on the stacked books, there was thia little sensor thing. The moment that I touched it, the traps tou made below went off again. They just made a bit of noise...It scared the living soul out of Keebo though." Rantaro said.

"H-Hey...! It's not my fault that those things shot a wave of air at me...!"

"Wait, where did you say the sensor was...?" I ask.

Rantaro points at the left end of the book stack that Kaede did. He specifically pointed to the final end book that was open.

"Hmm...Suspicious...okay, thank you. Anything else?"

Keebo spoke up this time. "Well, Shuichi and Kaede have been asking for alibis, like they asked us."

"Hmm...Where are they now?"

"The game room."

"Huh, why the game room...?"

"I don't know." Rantaro said. "Most likely investigating. It's not like they're playing games. Oh, also when you left, Shuichi came back to One's body. He said that he forgot one crucial thing. He checked One's pockets and found her room key and Monopad. That's it. No key card, so it's further evidence that One didn't plan this killing game and is not the Mastermind."

"Good...Oh!" Realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "The pictures, did the pictures some back yet?"

"No, they haven't." Keebo said.

"Ah, thank you boys. You two really helped me see what I missed while I was gone."

"No problem, Y/n! Always happy to help. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to continue to look around." Keebo said as he walked away.

"Your welcome, N/n. I'll always be there for my friends." After Rantaro said the work friends, I couldn't help but to feel heart broken.

"Y-Yeah...!" I say. Well, I'm going to talk with the others for what they found...bye for now, Rantaro." I walk away and start to talk with Miu. Instead of normal investigation chat, she started to talk wierd crap.

"So, Midget Me wants to talk to her superior mama, huh? Alright, only for a little bit...!" Miu boasted.

"Alright, Miu...So, whatcha doing right now?" I ask her.

She confidently replied. "I'm using the fuckin' drone to take an arial layout photo for the investigation! The fuck is in your bag, short stack?"

...Short stack...? First "mini me" and now "short stack"? Really...?

"I....I'm going to ignore that name." I say. "What's in the bag, you ask. Well, it's something that can settle the investigation and shead light on the killer...! Well....it's supposed to...I don't think that it'll work..."

"Well, no duh..! I'm the inventor here, not you. I create new things, you just design and build things."

Isn't that like....the same thing...?

"Alright..."

It's only then that Kaede and Shuichi reenter the library. They talk, bit I ignore them. I then realized that Keebo and Rantaro left the library as I was talking with Miu.

"Anyway," I pick up. "I-"

I realize that the moment I zoned out, she had left.

Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk

I then notice that Kaede and Tsumugi had left the room. I decide to go back to One's corpse. I put my hand to her face, being careful to avoid any liquid on her face.

Oh, One...I'm so sorry. I should have been a good sister and went with you and Keebo back to our room. Now look, your dead now...I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry...

I start to cry again ag I think to myself.

I-I'm s-so sorry...I'm stupid...Stupid stupid stupid stupid. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid...! *Insert Leon selling stupid*

Ding dong bing bong

SHIT.

"It's time, you bastards! Time for the long-awaited  class trial!" Monotaro shouts.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

"No, it's not! We're just announcing that the photos are ready! Don't interrupt meeee!" Yells Monophanie. "Anyways, I'll be waiting at the warehouse."

"..." Monokid was surprisingly quiet... "...huh?" Nevermind. "Hey...Does my face look weird to you? Has my face...always looked this weird?"

"So long! Bear-well!"

I nearly sprung up from my sitting position and I ran. I ran faster than I had ever ran before. I then realized that I had a running Kaede and Shuichi on my tail.

"H-Hey guys...! *Huff* I'm...*Huff* all out of breath right now....." I took a deep breath and regained strength. "Ready to see the possible killer...!"

"Yeah, totaly!" Kaede yells.

"Y-Yeah...!" Shuichi replies.

The Monokubs then springs into the room.

"Rise and shine, ursine-!"

"Oooh, you came." Monophanie happily exclaimed.

"Sure did. I came to you you, toots. Dehehe...You're as lovely as always."

"Oh Monosuke, you're such a flirt." States Monophanie. "...Ah, may I join you for a drink?"

"Drink as much as you want. I've got cash to burn."

Ahh...Love love. Hehe...

"Hehe, thank youuu. Excuuuuse me! Can we get a bottle here!?"

"Hahahahaha! This is great!"

"Excuse me, I don't mean to break this lovely moment apart, but can we get the photos? Thank you...!" I say.

"O-Oh, yeah. Sorry..." Monophanie says.

Monotaro then gives us the photos in separate bags.

"It's...all the photos. They're...separated in envelopes for each camera. Use the...to take that bastard down! I-it's all up to...you...now...! ...*dead*"

After continuing to spew nonsense at us for a few minutes, they left and everyone else came in..Rantaro imitately came up to me.

"Hey, you three got the pictures?"

I look up to hin and reply. "Y-Yeah, we got them Rantaro...!"

"Well then princess, we better check them out." He wraps a hand around my shoulder in a friendly and comforting manner. We were waiting for Shuichi and Kaede to open it....And then Tenko looked over.

Ah, shit...Here we go again.

"Hey, degenerate! Get your hand off of L/n-Chan! You're obviously making her uncomfortable!" She yelled at Rantaro.

"W-Woah...! Tenko, it's fine! He's not making me uncomfortable at all! It's comforting..."

"Has he brainwashed you!?"

"N-No, nothing of the sorts...!"

"Are you sure...!?"

"Y-Yes...! Of course I'll tell you if something happens...You're my friend and I trust that if something happens, you'll take care of it for me....So please, t-trust me..."

"Hmmm, oh fine...But I have my eye on you, you degenerate male. Can we just open the photos now!?"

"Yeah, let's open them now, Shuichi...!" Kaede says. Finaly, they open. We started with packet 1, the front entrance.

The first photo is of packet 1 is of Kaede, Shuichi, Kaito, and Tenko running into the library.

The second picture of packet 1 was of Gonta, Angie, Maki, Himiko, and me running into the library after Tenko screamed.

The third picture of packet one was of Kirumi, Ryoma, Keebo, Kokichi, Tsumugi, Korekiyo, and Miu coming into the library after the body discovery announcement went off.

The final picture of packet 1 was of Shuichi taking down that cam.

We then moved to packet 2, the back entrance.

The first picture of packet 2 was of One entering the library.

The second picture of packet 2 was of Rantaro entering with a skeptical look on his face.

The third picture of packet 2 was of Rantaro again at the doorway and a shocked/scared expression on his face. He probably had just seen One's body.

The fourth picture of packet 2 was of me, who had backed up into Rantaro, hugging him and crying.

The final picture of packet 2 was of Shuichi, once again taking down the cam.

Finally, the 3rd packet.

The first photo was of One moving the moving bookcase.

Oh, god damn it, One.

The second picture of packet 3 was of one hesitantly sleepwalking twards the cam, with her hand out and a sort of frightened expression on her face...Like the one she had when she died.

We were all wondering what it all ment...There was no picture of a Mastermind...

I turn to Rantaro as the others chat.

"Wh-What does this mean, Rantaro? There's no Mastermind picture...No clue to the killer. I'm confused...and scared." Kokichi overhead that and came over.

"Aww, Midget Miu's scared...! How cute. Don't wory, I don't think you'll die. We all just have to get the killer right...! We have to guess this Mastermind and then it'll be allllll over! Nehehe!" (Yeah, I like the English Kokichi laugh better. Sorryyyy the Japaneseone is cute af tho)

"I-I guess that makes my feel....better...?" I wasn't sure what to say. I wiggle a bit and in return, Rantaro just lets go of me. I take a step or two and just latch onto Kokichi.

"WOAH-"

"Thanks for haveing some level of concern for me, Kokichi."

"Ummm...your welcome...I guess...? You can let go now..." I can tell that he was getting a bit uncomfortable.

"O-Oh, sorry Kokichi." I let go of him. "I'm a bit of a hugger at times..." (Sorry if that's not the case with you.)

Kokichi then rejoins the others and their conversation and I just step back with Rantaro again. He decides to rewrap his arm around me and we continue to chat a bit.

"Well, I don't know if these pictures reveal a lot, but I'm sure they tell us something. We just have to dig deeper into it."

"Yeah, most likely." I say.

"Umm, what's with the bag? Is that the thing you went off and did?" He asks me.

"Y-Yeah, just ignore it." I had actually forgotten about the bag that was in my hands completely, but that's fine...

Then, we heard something.

Ding dong bing bong

Monokuma appeared on screen "Alright! It's time for what you've all been waiting for- the class trial! Please assemble in front of the Shrine of Judgement in the courtyard! Remember that red dooe surrounded by plants? It's just on the other side. From there, you'll be escorted to a delightful class trial! Puhuhuhu! See you all there!"

N-No...I don't wanna go.

"R-Rantaro...I don't wanna go to the class trial. What if we guess wrong?! I don't wanna die..."

"We won't." He comforted me. "I promise. We have to go, please don't cry Princess." He wiped the fresh tears that had formed on my face. With that said, we walked out of the room to the Shrine of Judgement and from there, we entered an elevator. Rantaro still had his arm around me. His hand reached up to me and wiped more tears that were coming down my face.

I-I'll find your killer, One. I'll never forgive them for taking my sister avay from me. I'll do it for you, One.

And with that thought in my mind, we decided down the elevator shaft into the unknown below. Once we reached the bottom, we all went to our respective spots and the trial began.

All fuckin' rise, bitches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
292K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
195K 8K 58
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...