Bad Intentions {TVD}

By SammyjVega

Alina Gilbert is one of those people that you can't tell is hurting, but her twin sister, Elena? She basks in... More

{Epigraph}
{Cast}
{Season 1}
I. The beginning
II. The Falls
III. Okay?
IV. Brother Salvatore
V. Young love
VI. Dinner parties suck.
VII. Football and Fights
VIII. Wrong
IX. Not afraid
X. Death
XI. Mistakes
XII. Okay
XIII. Ruin Me
XIV. All i can do is grieve
XV. Hear me
XVI. Adopted.
XVII. It'll be alright
XVIII. No rest for the wicked
XIX. What trickery
XX. The Bachelors
XXI. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
XXII. Open Doors
XXIII. Who is in control
XXIV. Pageant queens
XXV. Family
XXVI. The she-devil
XXVII.Founders Day
-- Season 2 --
XXVIII. Ding dong the bitch is back
XXIX. Survival of the fittest
XXX. A full moon
XXXI. All the good times
XXXII. Kill or Be Killed
XXXIII. Always have a backup
XXXIV. Hide and Seek
XXXV. A flower
XXXVI. The Evil Doppel-bitch
XXXVII. Till death do we part
XXXVIII. A Full Moon
XXXIX. And All Hell Broke Loose
XL. Daddy Issues
XLI. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
XLII. Family Dinner
XLIII. The Unwelcomed Guest
XLIV. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
XLV. A dance to remember
XLVI. Klaus
XLVII. Last Chance
XLVIII. A new dawn
XLIX. A new day
L. If i lay here
~Season 3~
LI. Blow out your candles
LII. The hybrid dick
LIII. The moral of the story
LIV. Temper tantrums
LV. And the truth comes out
LVI. Teenage dream
LVII. The other side
LVIII. Day to Daylife
LIX. Another Dance
LX. Read the Fine Print
LXI. This Town
LXII. Bonds will be broken
LXIII. The Living Dead
LXIV. Danger Comes in All Shapes and Sizes
LXVI. 1912
LXVII. Come on in
LXVIII. Murder for one
LXIX. Jar of Hearts
LXX. Don't be so Soft
LXXI. And the Sun Sets
LXXII. Dearly Departed
-- Season 4 --
LXXIII. Out With the Old, in With the New
LXXIV. In Loving Memory
LXXV. Back from the Dead
LXXVI. The Brotherhood of the Five
LXXVII. Murder was the Case That They Gave Me
LXXVIII. As Crazy as the Mad Hatter
LXXIX. The Keeper of Keys
LXXX. New Orleans
LXXXI. Faith and Hope Suck
LXXXII. Detention
LXXXIII. Run, Run as Fast as You Can
LXXXIV. Murder's a common occurrence
LXXXV. Where the Wild Things Are
LXXXVI. Way down we go
LXXXVII. Please Stay
LXXXIX. Cheerleader
XC. Nightfall
XCI. A second chance
XCII. Photographs
XCIII. Humanity for the win
XCIV. A game of survival
XCV. Cap n' Gown
AN
!!New Book!!

LXV. The Mikaelsons

751 10 1
By SammyjVega

I walk into the Mikaelson Mansion, "Alina, i love seeing at a constant." Kol smirks as i walk into the living room. I shoot him a small smile, rolling my eyes.

"I love making you happy." I muse. My phone buzzes again and i sigh, putting it back in my pocket.

"Who's been bothering you, darling?" Klaus asks, not looking up from his drawing.

"Stefan." I sigh, walking over and sitting on the couch next to him. The front door opens again as i try to look at Klaus' drawing but he pulls it away. I roll my eyes, sinking into the couch as he chuckles.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl." I hear Kol smirk. I look up seeing Rebekah walking in and her eyes widen when she sees me. Kol steps in front of her, Rebekah rolling her eyes and try to maneuver around him.

"Get out of my way, Kol." She demands.

"Out all night, what a scandal." He muses. "I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?" My eyes widen as i look up at her.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." She threatens. Klaus chuckles and she huffs, "Don't start, Nik."

"I didn't say anything." Klaus defends, putting his hands up. Rebekah walks over to us, giving me a small smile.

"I'm bored." Kol huffs, plopping down on the other sofa. "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Klaus shrugs.

"In today's day and age, with his attitude, good luck." I scoff. Klaus and Rebekah give off a laugh.

"I love to know you're rooting for me, Sweetheart." Kol huffs, "It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik." Klaus just gives him a look, shaking his head, "It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." Kol pouts.

Klaus looks over to me and i shrug, "Don't look at me. He's your brother, I'm here for Rebekah." I shrug.

"Okay. Why not?" Klaus sighs, "I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." Klaus sighs, getting up and giving me a small kiss on the head. My eyes widen as i hear Kol and Rebekah giving off a little laugh.

"Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it." Rebekah huffs.

"Just like you, Bekah," Kol smirks, turning to give her a look. My eyes widen as i cover my mouth.

"Good riddance, both of you." She huffs, throwing her shoe at him. She turns to me, sighing. "I didn't think you'd get here so early." She hums.

"So, who's the lucky guy?" I smirk, standing up. Her face falls slightly and i frown, "Damon?"

"Alina, I'm sorry, it just happened, it meant nothing," Rebekah says quickly. I give off a little laugh, Rebekah looking at me skeptically. "Why are you laughing?"

"I'm not mad." I state, "Damon and i are over."

"Oh thank god, i was thinking of ways to tell you my whole way over here." She sighs in relief. "I thought you'd be furious."

"Me, angry? Never." I chuckle. "Just ask Damon and Elena."

Rebekah playfully rolls her eyes, laughing, "Ah, yes, i forgot you're a saint."

"As are you," I smirk.

"Yes, you both are the picture of sanity and virtue." Lili chuckles as she walks in with Elijah. "But, we all need to talk."

"What happened?" I frown, crossing my arms.

"I'm worried about mother." Elijah states, "Have you not noticed her strange behavior?" He asks.

"She's been dead for a thousand years." Rebekah shrugs, "What's strange for her?"

"Burned sage," Lili states, holding up a burnt sage nub, handing it over to Rebekah, "She was doing a privacy spell."

"Oh, come on, you know she fancies such things." Rebekah sighs. "Why don't you ask Finn? He's been dotting on her."

"We don't trust Finn." Elijah sighs. I make a face not expecting Original family drama this early in the morning. "He hates what we are, he always has."

"That's not true." Rebekah defends. "And as for mother, she returned for one reason, to make her family whole. She loves us. What trouble are you looking to find?"

Elijah just hums, looking down, "Alina, she asked to meet with your sister last night, would you have any idea what she would want?" I shake my head and Elijah sighs, "Very well..."

________________________________________________

"Why am i coming again?" I ask as we head towards my old house.

"Elena's cautious of you." Lili states, "You're like... the added muscle." Lili states. I give them a look, tilting my head.

"Thanks, i feel so loved." I scoff. "I would think she'd be a lot more scared of an Original and an Original hybrid," I state.

"She believes you'll kill her if she pushes you enough. And she believes we will not touch her since Klaus needs her. You're a scare tactic, and you're not bad company." Elijah smiles. I give him a sarcastic smile, humming. Elijah walks a little ahead, Lili linking her arm with mine.

"So, you and Niklaus." She smirks

"What about us?" I ask, trying not to smile.

"Don't think i didn't notice how you two looked at each other, danced, and how you said you didn't love Damon any longer, you missed the smile on his face when you said that." I shrug, walking up the steps to the house, Elijah standing there patiently.
Elena opens the door, her eyes widening.

"Elena." Elijah greets.

"Elijah, Lili... Alina." She says with a tight smile.

"We don't mean to intrude. But i was hoping you might accompany us." He says with a small smile. Elena looks around the house for a second before looking back to Elijah, "We'd like to show you something."

__________________________________________

Elijah stops the car and i look around, seeing we're in the woods. "Tell me why we took two different cars?" I ask as Lili stops the car we're in.

"Did you want to sit in a car with your sister?" She smirks.

I nod slowly as we open the doors, getting out of the car. Elijah climbs out, Elena slowly following. "I forgot how much i missed this land." Elijah hums.

"It's so different," Lili says, looking around.

"I can't imagine what it must have been like a thousand years ago." Elena sighs, shoving her hands in her pockets.

"You know, your school was built over an Indian village, where i saw my first werewolf." Elijah smiles. "The Towns Square was where the natives would gather to worship. Matter of fact, near that, was a- there was a field where wild horses used to graze near a stream." Elijah smiles, looking over to Lili.

"Where you proposed." Lili beams. Elijah takes her hand and i smile.

"That's amazing." I smile.

Elijah hums, "Come." Elena and I follow Elijah and Lili as they walk ahead, we come up to a fixture of boulders and i tilt my head.

"Do you know this place, too?" I ask.

"I do." Elijah nods, "Below us is a cavern i used to play in as a boy, connects to a system of tunnels that stretch across the entire area." He says, getting low to the ground, "Perhaps it's nature's way of providing us with shelter against the savagery of the full moon. My mother said that there must be a balance."

Elena sighs, looking around skeptically, "Elijah, i should probably go home."

"I admire you, Elena. You remind me of the qualities i valued long before my mother turned us." Elijah mumbles, looking around. "It's not in your nature to be deceitful, and yet when i asked you about your meeting with my mother the other night, you lied to my face."
My eyes widen as i look over to Elena. Elena's eyes widen as she looks over to me, pleadingly.

"T-That's not true." She argues. "I told you that all your mother wanted was a new start."

"We can hear your heartbeat." I tell her, "And you shake your hands when you're lying."

"Elena, you lied to me at the ball, and you're lying to me now." Elijah glares. "Tell me the truth."

"I never wanted this to happen," Elena whispers, shaking her head.

"What happened, Elena?" Lili demands.

"We were told that whatever was gonna be in that coffin was gonna kill Klaus. When we found out that it was your mother... We didn't know what to think." She stated quickly.

"Since her return, she said she only wants this family whole again," Lili tells her.

Elena nods, "When she asked to see me, I-I thought that maybe she could help, that she would find a way to kill Klaus." My eyes narrow as Elena as her gaze flickers over to me. "It's not just Klaus that she wants to kill..."

"She wants to kill us all, doesn't she?" Lili gasps. "She wants to undo the spell."

"I'm so sorry..." Elena whispers. "I wish there was something i could do to help."

"You know, one thing I've learned in my time on this earth..." Elijah looks over to Lili and then back to Elena, "Be careful what you wish for." Lili raises her hand, clenching her fist. Elijah and Elena fall into the whole that formed and i frown, looking up to Lili. Lili holds her hand out and i frown, both of us jumping in after.

________________________________________________

"I can't find her anywhere." Stefan worries, throwing the door open.

"Hello, Stefan." Elijah smiles as Damon glares at the three of us.

"They have Elena," Damon states, glaring at us.

"Actually, she's with Rebekah." Lili corrects with a smirk. "And as you can imagine, my sister's just dying to tear her throat out."

"So, if you want to save Elena's life, i need you to help us stop my mother," Elijah adds.

Damons sighs, "I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but when it comes to killing thousand-year-old resurrected witches, I'm a little rusty." Damon states sarcastically.

"Yes, unfortunately even when killed, she doesn't seem to want to stay dead," Lili grumbles, "Not with the spirits of nature at her side."

"Aren't you a witch too? What are we supposed to do?" Stefan questions.

"The witches that released Esther, she's drawing power from their bloodline." Lili explains, "That line needs to be broken and i can channel the power, stopping Esther."

"Broken?" Stefan frowns.

I sigh, looking between them, I've only been a vampire for six months and I can tell what she means. "Someone has to die." I deadpan.

"You want us to kill them?"

"You know we'd do it ourselves, but we have absolutely no idea where they are. Besides, seeing either one of us, they'd know our intent. They wouldn't be harmed by the likes of you two." Elijah smirks, standing from the chair. "In any case, you have until six minutes after nine to find them."

"Oh, how superspecific of you." Damon glares.

"By nine-o-seven the moon'll be full." Lili states, "Esther will have the power she needs to kill us and our family. If you do not stop her before then, Rebekah will kill Elena." Lili smiles. "So we all have our timeline, I suggest you get started. You have my number, watch them." I smirk, sitting in the chair Elijah sat in.

"What are you now? Their watchdog?" Damon glares, i sit there quietly and then he starts to laugh, "You're sired, aren't you?"

"Oh god no." I scoff, "I trust them, just like i used to trust you two." I say glaring at them.

"Used to?" Stefan frowns.

"You lied to me," I state.

"I had to, we knew you'd tell them." He frowns, "You're with Klaus now."

"I'm not with anybody, at least not yet," I smirk shrugging.

"The way he grabbed you, it didn't seem like nothing." Damon seethes.

"Careful, you sound jealous." I muse, "And you can't really talk, not after you slept with Rebekah because Elena and I rejected you within the same hour." His face falls and i know that hit hard. "I don't sleep around because people hurt my feelings."

"Okay, enough." Stefan huffs, "We need to figure out how to help Elena."

"Oh, yes, let's all help poor Elena."

"At least she's worth saving." Damon spits. I just stare at him with a small smirk, but it hurts. I am really not worth saving anymore?

"Damon." Stefan glares.

"It's alright, Stefan." I state, "You better hurry, times running out."

________________________________________________

I sigh, walking past the basement door, seeing it cracked open. I quirk a brow, slipping through and walking down the steps silently. I frown slightly when i see Stefan in front of the cooler, a blood bag in his hands. I hear to door creak open and move behind one of the walls.

"Clock's ticking." Damon sighs, walking downstairs. "You gonna help me brainstorm a plan, or you too busy fixing a snack?"

"We need to call Bonnie." Stefan states, "There's got to be a way for her to stop Esther from channeling all that power, and stop Lili for channeling it." I quirk a brow, tilting my head.

"Careful, can't find Dracula's wife." Is he seriously talking about me? "And A, what if she's with Esther, B, what is she can't cut her off? C, i don't know how any of this stuff works, and D, neither do you."

"You got a better plan?" Stefan huffs.

"Worst-case scenario, simple mechanics. Can't draw power from a dead battery. We do what Alina said, and kill one of them if it comes to that." Well at least one of them has a brain.

"There's gotta be another way." Stefan sighs.

"Well, what if i told you i had a less diabolical plan?" It's silent for a second and i frown, what are they trying to hide.

"No, no way." I hear Stefan sigh.

"Well, they're all linked. One goes down, they all go down. The witches live. Elena's safe, problem solved."

"They don't affect the hybrids, we know that." Stefan sighs, they wanted to use a dagger?

"Ironically, they're not our current problem."

"Dagger's lethal to any vampire who uses one." Stefan reminds him.

"Well, i just so happen to know someone crazy enough to give it a shot." Damon smirks, "Come on, we need to find Madame Satan." I hear both of them go upstairs and i frown, pulling out my phone.

'They have a dagger.'

"Why are you texting?" I sigh, turning around facing Damon and Stefan.

"I'm texting Rebekah." I lie, "I'm seeing how Elena's doing."

"How long have you been down here?" Stefan asks. I stay quiet and Stefan and Damon share a look. "Alina..."

"You know it's not going to work right?"

"We have to try..." Damon tells me. I look past them, ready to speed out, but then Stefan's in front of me with a frown, snapping my neck.

______________________________

I groan, sitting up and looking around. Asshole's snapped my neck. I already warned Lili, hopefully she told Elijah, Rebekah's with Elena, that leaves Klaus and Kol, who are at the grill. I speed out of the basement and look around the house for a moment before speeding off to the grill.
I hear a loud, well loud to me, bang in an alleyway. I speed down the stairs, gasping when Stefan lands at me feet. "Klaus..." He rushes over to me, seeing if I'm okay, but i keep my gaze on Damon, glaring at him.

"Are you stupid?!" I glare, "And you ass, you guys snapped my neck"

"You would've tried to stop us, so we stopped you." Damon shrugs.

"And your plan worked so well, didn't it?" I ask. I look back down to Kol who's returning back to normal.

"I should've killed you months ago." Klaus snarls, stepping away from me.

"Go ahead, do it. Then who's gonna stop Esther from killing you?" Damon glares.

"What did you say about my mother?" Klaus asks lowly.

"You didn't know i was friends with your mummy?" Damon teases. "Yeah, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as i do." Klaus growls, moving towards him.

"Leave him!" Elijah demands. I turn seeing Elijah and Lili.

"We still need him, Niklaus," Lili says lowly. "And your text, very helpful." She smiles.

"Anything to help," I smirk.

"What did mother do?" Klaus asks, looking up to Elijah and Lili. "What did she do, Elijah?" Elijah and Lili walk down the stairs.

"Tell us where the witches are, or Rebekah will gladly kill Elena right now." Lili threatens. Damon furrows his brows as he looks up at the clock.

"You told me we have till after nine." He frowns.

"I'm sure Rebekah would be overjoyed to start her work early." Lili smirks, "Maybe Alina will join them." I quirk a brow, not hating that idea.

_____________________________

I frown standing there, listening to Damon and Stefan talking about Elena. I take a deep breath, remember what i have to do if Damon or Stefan won't do it. The car starts again and i speed in front of it, the boys jumping. "Alina?"

"You do realize you don't have to kill her, kill her, right?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest as the boys climb out of the car, "Just turn her." I shrug.

"That's not the problem." Damon huffs.

"Oh, right." I nod, "Elena's the problem. You don't want her to hate you." It's silent for a minute and i take a deep breath, "Fine, I'll do it."

"Alina, No-" I'm gone before they can complete their sentence. I creep into the witch house, staying as silent at i can. I peek around the corner, seeing Bonnie and Abby. I hear a floorboard creak and i frown. That wasn't me... I peek around the corner again, seeing Damon. I furrow my brows as i watch him.
I hear Stefan downstairs and i frown. What are they doing. I hear Abby's neck snap and i smirk he did it.

'Sister, do not abandon me!' I hear Esther cry from outside. It's working. I walk outside, pushing myself back into the house when i see flames rising. I walk out, seeing everyone. Klaus sighs, holding his hand out.
I run over and he wraps his arms around me.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I nod, "Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect." He smiles, he leans down, placing a kiss on my lips.

_________________________________

I sigh as Klaus and i walk into the room, "What did you do? To get them to do it?"

"I put myself on the line." I shrug. He frowns and picks up my hand, "They'll do anything to help Elena, and me killing Bonnie's mom wouldn't help her."

"Well, thank you." He smiles, pulling me closer to him.

"You don't need to thank me, you're okay, your family's okay, and that's all that matters." I smile.

"Careful darling, you're hearts showing." He jokes.

"Oh, i can put it away and leave if you want." I joke. He rolls his eyes, pulling me closer to him.

"Oh, stop it." He laughs, "I wouldn't let you go, you're mine."

"I am?" I chuckle.

"Unless you don't want to be..." he frowns.

"Why wouldn't i want to be?" I smile. "I'm here, aren't i?"

"You scared me there for a second." There's a knock on the door and Rebekah walks in. "I thought you would have gone." Klaus hums as i walk over to the sofa in his room, "Elijah and Lili are leaving, Kol's fled, Esther and Finn, are gone, too."

"I hated you when i learned you killed our mother... but i realize now that after a thousand years together as a family, you're the only one who's never left me," Rebekah explains.

"Well, aren't we a pair?" Klaus chuckles.

"I think there's something i think you need to see." She says, pulling her phone out.

"Come to brag about your skills as a torturer?" Klaus scoffs. I stand up, interested, walking over.

"No, look at the images on the wall behind Elena." Rebekah directs, i frown, looking at the video, Klaus wrapping an arm around my waist. I look at them and furrow my brows, that's the Lockwood cave. "The natives told the story of our family history. Look at the images on the far wall."

"What is it?"

"A native worshipping at the great white oak tree."

"And?" After a second realization come onto Klaus' face. "We burnt that tree to the ground."

"Look at the marking that precedes it. That's the native calendar." She explains.

"This can't be right..." Klaus whispers.

"A White Oaktree 300 years after we fled back to the old world. There must have been a sapling, a new tree to replace the old." She says shaking her head.

"The tree to kill you..." I frown. "That's the Lockwood cave," I tell her. Rebekah and Klaus look over to me, "If the tree's still here you can find it in the public records and then we can burn it down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
111K 3.1K 64
Elena's twin sister, Ember, (younger by 12 minutes) Is the responsible, levelheaded sister. Shy and bookish, she is very close to their younger broth...
64.6K 832 26
»will be edited this summer» The Salvatore brothers reunite with their little sister, Aria. Elena changes the way she feels about the brothers. There...
190K 5K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...