In a distance or up close, I'...

By MigyTheWorld

Read to find out. More

Character Sheet
Log In
Character sheet 2
Ryudo vs Valkyria
Medal hunt
The Bladed Devil
Kaede and Taiyou
The Guild that broke the game
Can I ask you guys something?(Not a chapter)
Onwards!
Beach Day... sort off
Character Sheet 3
Q and A with Taiyou and Marika
A Bond of friendship
Before the storm
Filler (Actors A.U)
Character sheet 4
Let the war begin
A Short Preview
The School Festival part 1: Filler

the annoyance return

1.7K 35 30
By MigyTheWorld

Taiyou PoV

Sooooo turns out I missed alot of things while I was gathering materials, skills, and equipment for everyone, turns out our dear little Sally fought a girl named Frederica from the top guild and tied with her, and get this she gave her false information, guess when it comes to gaming Sally's our top contender.

"So you fought the mage from the top guild, what were you thinking?" I said with a smile.

We were all sitting on the table with Maple on the head and Sally on her right.

"And on top of that you purposely gave her wrong information, thats kinda mean of you to do." I added.

"Well thats her fault for falling for a simple trick, it's not my problem now is it." She said smugly.

"Hai hai, now lets get down to business." Maple said with a smile.

Sally then stood up and went to the display board and began explaining tge rules of the guild war.

Sally's explanation was too long and complicated so I'll just run it by incase you guyd dont know, essentially this is a capture tge flag thpe of deal with every guild registered will play, each guild will be scattered throughout the map and its the job of the players to find or hunt them down, if you do manage to find a guild you have to take their orb and return to your base to get any points, after about 3 hours and you still have the orbs you can get points and the orbs you have taken return to their respective guilds.

"So we dont know where the other guild are huh?" Kanade asked.

"Yes... but thanks to Illusion finding them will be a breeze." Sally said.

"Yup! As long as you have me there is no need to fear!" He said with a proud smile.

"Easy there hawk eye." I said.

I then proceeded to pull him back to his seat.

"So what do we do now Master?" I said looking at Maple.

"Ok here is the plan, there is still a day until the event begins, and besides for Ryu-kun everyone is still level 30 below, so I suggest we try and level up to be better prepare ourselves for the war." Maple suggests.

""Thats a great Idea Maple-nee"" Yui and Mai said happily.

"Yeah, I think levelling up is our best plan for now." Kaede added.

"Agreed." Kasumi replied.

"Ok everyone! Lets give it our best!" Illusion said.

"Hold up." I said.

"Whats wrong Ryudo?" Iz asked.

"I sent something in your map data give it a look." I said as they all did what I said.

"Coordinates?" Kuromu asked.

"Yup those are coordinates of dungeons and areas that mave a boosted chance of giving you rare equipment that suits your class, a few days ago I played for about 2 in-game days and began looking into these, I hope they help." I said with a smile.

"Wow you did that for us?" Maple asked.

"Yup... but its no big de- AH!" I began only to be tackled to theground by Yui, Mai, Maple, and Illusion.

"GET OFF ME!" I yelled but they didn't budge.

""Thank you Ryu-Niisama!"" Yui and Mai said.

"YOUR SUCH A PAL!" Illusion said.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RYUDO!" Maple said.

No PoV

After about 5 more minutes of them hugging the heck out of Ryudo, he then went tothe board and began explaining the locations he mapped out for each of them.

"Ok I'll explain the areas and give you a quick rundown of what's in them, for Iz the caves deep within the mountains, inside contains high quality materials and items and if your lucky you might have the chance to acquire the a special coat that allows you to make gear wherever and when ever you want but it only has a 0.05% chance of spawning so dont get your hopes too high." Ryudo said.

"Gotcha." Iz replied.

"For Yui and Mai you will be accompanied by Maple to run through the Hydra boss quest, if you complete it you two will have better levels and greater skills."

""Hai!"" Both girls said.

"Dont worry about them, leave both of them to me." Maple said.

"And keep an eye on Maple please." Ryudo said.

"HEY!" Maple pouted.

"And then Kasumi, there are secret sword techniques hidden somewhere in a place called "The Dojo of the dammed" they say it contains sword skills that aren't accessible through the skill shop, you might find something there." Ryudo said.

"Thank you for the info." Kasumi said with a bow.

"Next is Sally." Ryudo said.

"Bring it on!" Sally said with a smile.

"There is a skill that I saw that is perfect for a swashbuckler like you... its in the Northers Forrest... and you can only get it... at night." Ryudo said with a smirk.

"T-The northern f-Forrest... a-at n-night?" Sally said, fear clear in his eyes.

"Yup!" Ryudo replied.

"I-Is there s-someone g-going w-with m-me?" Sally asked.

"...Actually yes... Illusion...  help the young lady ok." Ryudo said.

"W-What!?" Illusion asked.

"Yup... your destination is also that Forrest." Ryudo replied.

"G-G-Gotcha." Illusion said in fear.

"Next is Kuromu and Kanade you two are going to the forgotten temple on the east side of the map, there is a place there called 'The Library of the Wise and the wicked' I think both of you could find something useful there." Ryudo said.

""Roger"" both of them replied.

"Ok thats everyone, now we-" he was cut off by Maple.

"What about you Ryudo?" Maple asked.

"Oh I already have the skill and equipment I need, I'll show it to you guys on the day of the event." Ryudo replied.

"Soooo... what are you gonna do?" Sally asked.

"I'm going home, I still need to finish managing the location of some of the booths and the budget of half of the clubs, thats why I started earlier than you guys." Ryudo replied.

"Wait... so what are you Ryudo, are you a SC Officer or something?" Kanade asked.

"Yeah he's the reliable secretary of our school's Student council." Sally said.

"Wow, so you must be very busy then?" Iz asked.

"Yes, the Prez and Vice-Prez are working extremely hard, I kinda felt bad for them so I took over some of the work, but dont worry about me, I'm almost done, just focus on your end, ok?" Ryudo said.

"Ok good luck Ryu-nii!" Mai said.

"Dont overwork yourself Ryu-Oniisan" Yui added.

"Dont worry I won't, so see you guys later." Ryudo said as he began to vanish in a pixel of blue light.

"Ok guys lets move out!" Maple said happily.

"YEAH!" Everyone said happily except for Illusion and Sally who looked disheartened and affraid.

""Why us?"" The said at the same time.

Real world

"Welcome back Taiyou-sama." Senko said through the holographic projector.

"Thank you Senko, now lets get this done so I can work on my newest project... and probably finish that dang gundam model kit." Ryudo said as he turned his computer on and began working.

A few hours later

"FINALLY DONE... AHHH!... -sigh- Its finished, I'll just send it to Prez later." Suddenly Taiyou's stomach began to grumble.

"Oh crud... hey Senko... oh... she's asleep... best not wake her up." Taiyou said as he looked at his companion asleep on a digital bed.

Taiyou then began walking downstairs to find some food as he sung a small tune he planned to make.

"All rise is revolution,
harsh cries of retribution,
now dies the wars we fought with absolution,
Ride free from the emblem!
Believe in what we tell them,
True peace protected by the ICBM

Take my hand we'll run down the roads that wind.
Always keep on, no man left behind!
Boys and girls bear blood of the samurai,
And the pride of their lives gone by!

In the dead of the ni-" Taiyou began only to be interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

"Hey mom someone's at the door." Taiyou said.

He looked towards the living room but noone was there, so he went to the kitchen and saw a small note on the counter.

"Hey Sweetie I went out shopping with your sister, we'll be back later today, and your father spent the last 2 days drafting his latest book so dont disturb him, see you -love mom."

"Well... ok." Taiyou said.

Suddenly the doorbell was then rung faster as if the one ringing it was getting impatient and Taiyou was getting annoyed.

"JUST HOLD UP A SEC!" Taiyou called but the doorbell kept on ringing.

"I SAID WAIT A SEC!" Taiyou said once more but the ringing didn't stop.

He then stomped his way towards the door and opened it quickly to give the one ringing it a piece of his mind.

"I SAID HOLD! UP ARE YOU DEFF OR SOMETHING?!, HOW CO-" Taiyou stopped dead in his rant as he saw the one ringing the bell.

It was a beautiful girl with long silky blond hair and beautiful purple and yellow eyes, she wore an expensive looking dress and she had a massive blush on her face.

"Taiyou-sama?... TAIYOU-SA-" she was not able to continue her words as Taiyou slammed the door on her face.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING BACK HERE IN JAPAN! I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN ENGLAND!?" Taiyou said to himself in a panicked tone.

The mystery girl then began banging on the door while whining about how Taiyou wouldn't let her in.

"TAIYOU-SAMA PLEASE LET ME IN! I WENT STRAIGHT HERE FROM THE AIRPORT JUST TO SEE YOU!" She yelled.

"Uhhh!!!! T-There no Taiyou here... uhhh m-ma name's jeff." Taiyou said in a weird accent.

"TAIYOU-SAMA!" She yelled.

"Uhhhh!... N-No speak Japanese, ummmm... mi Italian... uhhh Carbonara! Escargo! Pizza! GRATZIE!" Taiyou said in a Italian accent.

"Ara? Brigitte-chan is that you?" Taiyou heard the voice of his mother from behind the door.

Taiyou then quickly ran towards the window to see that his mother was ushering in the very girl he tried to keep out, he then ran back up buthe was suddenly tackled to the ground by the same girl.

"TAIYOU-SAMA!" She squealed In happiness.

"GAHHH! GET OF ME!" Taiyou yelled as he struggled to get her off.

"HAHAHA NOPE!" She said in happiness.

"AHHHHH I MISSED THIS SMELL FOR SO LO-" while she was sniffing Taiyou she suddenly stopped amd atood back up.

"Taiyou-sama... why do you smell like a girl?" She asked with a cold tone.

"What it to you?" Taiyou said dusting himself.

Suddenly Brigitte grabbed Taiyou's hand and began to tear up.

"-sniff- A-Are y-you c-cheating on me!?" She asked.

"I'm not." Taiyou replied.

"Good... for a sec there I thou-" she began.

"We were never together so there is no reason for me to cheat on someone I'm not in a relationship with." Taiyou said.

"Haha what a funny joke Taiyou-sama, after 2 years you still have your great sense of humor." She said with a smile.

"And your still as stubborn as always." Taiyou said.

"Taiyou sweetheart a little help please." Fumino said gesturing to all the groceries she and her daughter have.

"Sorry mom, here let me help." Taiyou said as he grabbed a bag from Fumino and Marika.

"Hello there mother, older sister its been so long." She said.

"Ummm... y-yes it has been Brigitte." Fumino replied with a wrly smile.

"I already told you to stop calling me older sister, I will never accept you as my sister-in-law." Marika said with a tick mark on her forehead.

"Oh dear sister you and Taiyou-sama have the same funny humor." She replied.

'Grrrrrr! This b**ch doesn't get it does she!?" Marika thought.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door.

"Oh I-" Fumino began only to be interrupted.

"Dont worry mother I'll get it!" Brigitte said as she opened the door to see... Kaede standing outside holding a basket.

"Oh... who are you?" Kaede asked.

"Uhhh... I am Brigitte De Camelot... and pray tell who might you be?" She asked in a dignified manner.

"I... am Kaede Honjou... it's a pleasure to meet you." Kaede replied.

"May I ask what business do you have with this particular household?" Brigitte asked.

"Uhhhh... I am here to give this basket of cookies and deliver a data card to... AH TAIYOU!" Kaede saw Taiyou.

Taiyou then smiled and walked towards Kaede.

"Kaede great to see you what are you doing here?" Taiyou asked as he gave Kaede a big hug which shocked the blind girl.

"Just came by to deliver this and these." Kaede replied as she gave the data card to Taiyou along with the cookies.

"Oh wow thanks, HEY SIS KAEDE BROUGHT COOKIES!" Taiyou yelled.

"For real!" Marika said as she then walked outside.

"Wow thanks for these Kaede, your sweets are the best!" Marika said.

"Thank you Marika-san." Kaede said with a smile.

"Hey I told you a thousand times to call me Onee-chan or Mari-nee." She pouted.

"Ummm I-I thinks it too early for that." Kaede said in response.

"NO CALL ME ONEE-CHAN OR I WILL BE MAD AT YOU FOREVER!" Marika yelled.

"Ok ok... ummm... o-onee-chan." Kaede said with a blush.

Marika then gave Kaede a hug as she spun her around.

While this was happening Brigitte was frozen in her place, she saw Taiyou hug someone ofher than her and she was able to make Marika hug her as well a feat she was never able to do since Marika detested almost all girls that approach Taiyou.

"Well I need to go now, I still have homework to do... bye Taiyou, see you tomorrow." Kaede said as she got on her toes and gave Taiyou a kiss on the cheek which he returned with a kiss on the forehead.

"T-Taiyou-sama... w-who w-was that g-girl?" Brigitte asked.

"Oh thats Kaede Honjou... My girlfriend." Taiyou replied.

Suddenly Brigitte felt like a lightning bolt struck her in the heart as Taiyou said the word 'girlfriend'

"Ahaha what a funny joke Taiyou-sama!" Brigitte said.

"Its not a joke... we've been together for about 6 or so months now... here look at these." Taiyou showed her pictures of them on their dates.

One was a picture of them on the beach, one was at the movies, another was on an amusement park and on almost every single picture they were either holding hands or kissing each others cheeks.

"This cant be." She said in disbelief.

"Well as Naruto once said... believe it." Taiyou said as he grabbed his phone back.

"Your already here and I may not like you that much... you were still somewhat my friend... so your welcome to stay for awhile." Taiyou said as he began to walk back up his room leaving a disheartened Brigitte on the living room.

Preview 2

"Kaede do you still love him?" Risa asked her friend who was crying.

"I do... I made a mistake... but I cant let that break us apart." Kaede replied.

"Then go to him... tell him how you really feel, apologise with no end until he accepts it." Risa said.

"But... what if... he doesn't accept me?" Kaede aksed.

"Then that is a risk you are gonna have to take." Risa replied to her friend.

============================
Hope you guys like it and dont worry the guild wars will be on the next chapter.

Stay home and stay safe!

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.4K 36
Read it and find out ㋛
10.9K 881 14
Read at your own risk!!
1.5K 44 5
Boredom has been killing me... Well let's get into it ! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Y/n L/n...
18.8K 181 25
Welcome to the new world, human.