Just Pretend, cb {completed}

By httpsFIXON

Which a celebrity meets a girl in need of a real life, and they both decide to help each other. Meeting one p... More

Just Pretend
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
SEQUEL

58

2.7K 73 151
By httpsFIXON

*dishonesty*

L O U I E

"Is she okay?" Ashley walks in with Jonah, Luke was cooking breakfast. It's been nearly a week and Sierra hasn't left her room. She's trying to eat properly too and that's good enough for us.

Corbyn's in Ohio and has 'lost his phone', according to his manager. I call bullshit though.

"She's not left her room in a week, Talks to nobody but dad and dads in Italy visiting family, Literally gets hate for breathing, Misses Corbyn, Still hasn't received a text message of Corbyn...." I walk up the stairs, Ashley following me "Want me to carry on?"

Ashley frowns, clearly annoyed at Corbyn "I think i've got i Lou." She puts her hand on my shoulder. I open Sierra's door and let Ashley in. Stopping Jonah before he can walk in.

"What's the real deal. Why was Christina at your guys house?" I ask, practically dragging him down the stairs.

"Ash and I went out to my moms a couple hours after Cece left. I don't know. Call Isabella she should know..." He takes my hand off him. "How bad is it?" Whos Isabella?

"Really fucking bad." Luke flips a pancake, "I talked to her yesterday and she told me Christina told her to go die because Corbyn will never love her as much as he loved Christina." Luke recited what Christina said. Corbyn says he loves Sierra but everyone questions if he actually does sometimes.

"Honestly i don't know what's gotten into the man... Izzy will know everything. I'll be down in a minute." He smiles and walks up the stairs.

I call the number. "Hi there, how may i help?" She asks, she had a sweet voice.

"Hey, It's Louie. Sierras brother, what's happened to Corbyn?" I say quickly, i just want to know the truth. The least Sierra deserves is closure too.

"Oh thank God." Her voice dropped, "Christina told Corbyn's management something about missing him. Corbyn's managers don't like Sierra so they told Corbyn he was going to film a video for a fan but to bring his go-bag?"

"He listened obviously, they took him on the plane to meet Christina and well, They have been talking and they stayed in the same hotel room last night. Corbyn asked me to not tell anyone but i hate this Christina bitch and i actually like Sierra so i'm telling you."

"She's a very manipulative person, told Corbyn that Sierra cheated on him with some dude called Luke. Management even went through a lot of struggle to show Corbyn photoshopped pics. But we can't just blame this on his management because he's in the wrong too." She says in one breath. Well that was a lot to take in. "Is she doing okay?"

I hate this. Sierra just wants to be happy, that's all.

"She's not, No... Are you with Corbyn now?" I ask.

"I'm in the hotel. Hes doing a conference about his new design... I don't even want to pass a message on. Give her my regards." She seemed like the sweetest person ever.

"Yeah, Thank you Isabella." I hang up. Luke was staring at me for answers.

"Christina told Corbyn that Sierra chested on him with you and he believed it and his management are trying to break them up again." I roll my eyes. Luke just shook his head. All he wants is for Sierra to be happy.

#sierracliffordisoverparty was trending on twitter for two days. His whole fan base turned against her, even some influencers? No one knows the full story and no one will call Corbyn out because they praise him.

"When he's back from Ohio. Me and you are going to show him a little bit of hostility." I clench my jaw. Luke just turns the stove off and takes a plate up the stairs.

I follow after him and Sierra was laughing, That's the sound i like again. I knock and walk in. She was in Ashley's arms. I love their friendship.

"We're going to take Apollo for a walk." Ashley smiles. Standing up with Sierra, She looked different. She's not the same.

"And we are going to talk." Jonah nods at me and Luke.

S I E R R A

Corbyn and I have been texting; arguing more like. I wanted to know the truth but he just assumes i'm cheating on him with Luke.

He texted me saying if Luke's better in bed? Obviously i was confused so i asked him what that was supposed to mean and he said he knows i cheated on him.

Which i haven't even let Luke hug me. Someone's filled his brain up that i've been unfaithful. I would never do that to him. Ever.

When i went to his house, Christina was wearing his shirt and my necklace. She just laughed when she seen me.

She told me 'Corbyn gets bored of me. I would be better off dead and Corbyn deserves better. He'll never love me as much as he loved her and the best thing to do would be slowly fade from his life.'

It hurts seeing and hearing constantly that the world would be better off without me, and to be honest, the only thing keeping me going right now is Louie and my dad. Trust if i was alone i would no longer have to put up with the pressure of being in the limelight.

"Apollo misses you." Ashley smiles, looking down at Apollo. He's grown. He was spending time with Jonah's family but he's back now.

"Ashley do you think i would've cheated on Corbyn?" I just want to talk to him, but i can't. He's in Ohio and every time we talk, we argue.

"Absolutely not. We all know Christina is manipulative... it'll be okay, whenever he's back we'll get talking." She holds Apollo away from the other dogs which were barking at him.

"What should i do? Ash I'm scared i'm gonna lose him again." I pull the sleeves over my hands. I've been scared this whole time, i've told him that he said nothing. It's almost as if he doesn't care.

"His loss. He shouldn't be such a dick." She says. That's not making me feel any better.

"Hey, Ashley." A group of girls walk up to us. I take a step back, I'm not in the mood for this.

"Guys i'm busy." Ashley smiles politely.

"I thought you and Corbyn broke up." One of the girls looks me up and down. Now i really don't wanna be hearing this.

"I thought Corbyn's personal life was none of your guys business? Support his music and carry on with your own life." I blink slowly, making eye contact with them all.

"You're such a bitch, No wonder everyone hates you." Another gjrl says. I should learn to keep my mouth shut.

"Okay all of you get away from us, Now." Ashley looks at them all disgusted. Apollo starting to aggressively bark too.

"You should give up already, Corbyn will never love you the way he loved -"

"Corbyn doesn't appreciate it when you guys talk shit about Sierra He's said that numerous times. He also said if you're going to hate on her than you're not part of his fandom. Leave us alone. Corbyn picked Sierra over every single one of you countless times so fuck off." Ashley raises her voice. I- wow. I wish i could say something like that.

They all didn't know how to reply, Walking away. "Thanks. Let's go home." I can't do this anymore.

L O U I E

"Yeah, Corbyn's on his way back now." Jonah says, running his hand through his hair. "You two are staying here."

"Luke's too pussy to fight anyone anyways." I roll my eyes. Luke rolling his eyes at me "Violence just makes a situation worse..." Luke says calmly, "But i swear if he carries on treating Sierra like shit i will gauge his eyeballs out."

"Even his moms shook on why he's acting the way he is." Jonah says. Corbyn doesn't deserve Sierra.

The door swings open and Sierra walk in, Running past us and straight up the stairs. Ashley and Apollo running in after her.

"What happened?" I shout up, the door slams shut.

"Some girls in the car told her to... She... She needs Corbyn." Ashley grabs her phone from her pocket, Her hands shaking. Jonah takes Apollo and let's him off the leash. He starts getting to know the house.

"Told her to what?" I frown, Walking over to Ashley. Some of these fans have crazy confidence saying stuff to her face.

"Corbyn you need to get home right now." She shouts into the phone, dropping it shortly after due to her hands shaking so much.

"Woah." Jonah grabs Ashley's hands. Luke walking up the stairs to check on Sierra.

"Jonah they looked her in the eye and told her to kill herself." Ashley falls to the ground. No. That's disgusting. Wishing death upon anyone should be a crime.

"She's so upset. She ran home and i don't know what to do. Corbyn's such an ass." She brings her knees to her chest, rocking back and fourth slowly.

There was a tussle upstairs and a second later, a door slammed shut.

"Louie." Luke shouts, his voice low.

I run up the stairs, He was trying to get into the bathroom. "Sierra open the door." He pushes his body in the door. I noticed a pill box laying just outside of the bathroom floor. Oh no no no. No.

"Key... Key where's the key?" I try and remember where the key is always kept.

"We don't have time for that." He takes a step backs. He kicks the door open, The door swung open to Sierra laying against the bathtub with two empty pill boxes. Her eyes slowly closing over.

"Oh my God." I rush in. I don't need her leaving me the way Rueben did. How am i supposed to react to this? What am i supposed to do?

"Move bro." Luke sits her up. "Call an ambulance." He holds her back, White foam coming from her mouth. No why would she do that?

Ashley left the bathroom and Jonah came straight to the floor. It's hurting me seeing her like this. I couldn't even hide the fact i was uncontrollably crying anymore.

"Get towels and water." Luke's a doctor, that just hit me. Thank the heavens.

"Fix it." I cry. I don't need to lose her. I can't.

He leans her forward and opens her mouth, putting his fingers down her throat. He's making her throw everything up. She gags and throws up, over his hand. He didn't even care.

We all just need her to be okay.

She coughs a little and the sirens were soon to be heard. He makes her throw up again "Let it all out." He rubs her back.

I grab my phone and call my dad. It went to voicemail. He never answers his phone and it's night time in Italy too.

"What happened?" A paramedic runs in, Pushing me out of the way gently. Two other paramedics were treating her.

"Took it she overdosed, I did the basic procedures." Luke breaths heavily, Wiping his hand on the towel. She looked so lifeless while the paramedics were putting her on a board.

"Come down to the hospital." He nods. They carry her down the stairs. Sierra trying to get off the board.

"Get Corbyn here, Now." He says, Jaw clenched to Ashley before walking down the stairs after them.

*
*
*
*
*

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 512 25
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ.. ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
1.5M 24.5K 87
I've been into doing imagines, I couldn't resist a why don't we series.
320K 8.1K 67
Lost her mother at 8 Abusive drunk dad Missing her one childhood friend A hidden identity Never received love Learned she would never love either S...
483K 8.2K 132
โœจNew wdw Imagine book {DM me requests}