The GazettE ONESHOTS

De To_Dazzling_Darkness

REITUKI AND AOIHA!!!! DONT FORGET ABOUT KAIONNAISE OR JUST KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is for people who likes Ya... Mai multe

The GazettE ONESHOTS
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
Texting #1
Shopping w/ RUKI
Texting #2
Dinner Party
The Sleep Over
The Kit-Kat Bar
Texting #3
Psycho Teddy
The ABC Game because The GazettE was Bored for the First 30 Minutes
Problem
Haunted School Caused by Minecraft Gaming
Ruki's Secret Diary
Texting #4
The Cute Nerd...
Sickness
NEW FANFIC
The Cute Nerd... (Part 2)
Texting #5
Texting #6
On the Train? Seriously?!
Thank you all my fans!!!!!
We Just Met...
Gaze_Stalker2002 request
Omg!!! Please read!!
Inside Beast
Halloween
Notice!!
Ruki Seflie I found
Just Friends . . . But Turns Into Something Else
Please Read. ^ ^
The Year-End Party
Love Me Harder
Birthday Message to Ruki
I Know I'm Not the Only One
Mr. Kinkiness
I Know I'm Not the Only One Part:2
I AM Offering This Poem- (Reituki)
Such a Tease
I'm Sick (Reituki)
My Pianist
Just wanna show artwork right here
Here's another fanart
Artwork
Daddy's Little Toy
Maids Are Not Only For Cleaning
Maybe We Were Meant For Each Other
Quick Fan art

What is Love

375 14 4
De To_Dazzling_Darkness

Title: What is Love

Pairing: REITUKI

Description: Ruki doesn't know what love is. All he does is cry every night because he doesn't have anyone to love. Reita knows what love is. Being a stubborn bassist in all. He sees Ruki leaving the studio every five second just to get a bit of fresh air, but he actually cries. He can't express his love towards Reita. It'll probably break their friendship. But we never know.

A/N: this is my fav song by EXO. So, I rather attach it on here. Also, I imagined Ruki and Reita dancing together to this song. It's cute. But yeah. What is Love.

Listening To- What is Love by EXO

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ruki sat in the record room by himself waiting for the guys to come. He sat there sniffling and his tears pouring down his face. Whenever he cries like this, it's a sign of loneliness and depression.

Ruki cannot stand being depressed. He can't stand crying everyday because he doesn't have anyone to love. He sees his dream guy walk past him every day, but it's like that dream guy doesn't notice Ruki's sorrow.

"Ruki!!" Kai rushed towards his friend and embraced him with a hug. Ruki made a small smile and tried to dry his tears, but Kai noticed them already. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Ruki lied. He bit his lip and held back tears. The other three came in with smiles on their faces. When Ruki saw his "dream guy" his heart skipped a beat. Then, his chest started hurting. He took a deep breath in and out.

"Hey Ruki, what's up?" Reita asked as he sat next to Ruki. Ruki shook his head and mumbled, "nothing much." Reita nodded slowly and stood up and grabbed his bass from its case. Aoi and Uruha were both chatting and giggling. Ruki hated when they would start making out in front of his face. However, they don't know about Ruki's love "obsession" over Reita and his depression. No one knows that.

"Hey umm... Uru, Aoi? Can you please... stop with the making out for now?" Ruki said as calm as he could. They nodded and started tuning their guitars. Reita noticed Ruki's red face and nail biting. He shook Ruki's thigh. "What?"

"You alright? You never bite your nails like that. You should stop. You have polish on them and you're gonna get lead poison and die." Reita explained and grabbed Ruki's hand to remove it from his mouth. Why do you care? You don't like me, so, why can't I die? Ruki said in his mind. He stood up and left the record room, not saying a word. He went to the bathroom and leaned over the sink. He started to sob and sniffle.

"What the fuck does it mean to love? I like Reita, but I don't know how to say the words to him...." Ruki mumbled. He turned the warm water on and washed his face a bit. He grabbed a paper towel and dried his face off. The door swung open and it was Kai. He noticed Ruki's red face and slightly red eyes from the crying.

"Ruki, there's something wrong. Tell me." He commanded while walking towards his friend.

"No. No Kai. I don't want to." Ruki lowered his head. Kai sighed and lifted his head gently back up to face him.

"Tell me, Takanori." Kai begged as he laid his hands on Ruki's shoulders.

"I....I think I-- I think I like Reita." Ruki stuttered. Kai's eyes widened and he smiled.

"Awww!! Kawaii!!! Go for it!" Kai cheered.

"I can't.. What if he doesn't like me back. I don't even know what love is. That's why people don't like me." Ruki's tears started to fall and he held back sobs. Kai hugged Ruki and rubbed his back.

"We like you Ruki. We all do. Reita does too. He talks about you all the time." Kai let go of Ruki and smiled. Ruki looked up at Kai and sniffled.

"Really?"

"Yeah! He told me that you were very cute and that he would like to have a chance to be with you." Kai explained and smiled. Ruki made a small smile an blushed.

"Are you sure HE said that?" Ruki asked very unsure. Kai nodded and grabbed Ruki's hand.

"C'mon. Maybe I can hook you two up." Kai winked and they left the bathroom. They were now in front of the record room door. "Wait here." Kai went inside and grabbed Reita's hand. He dragged him to the hallway. "Okay. Hi Ruki." Kai smiled sweetly.

"Kai, what're you doing?" Ruki asked with an awkward smile. Reita blushed when he saw the sight of Ruki. Reita liked Ruki also, but he was never able to actually say "Hey Ruki, I like you. Do you want to go out with me?"

"Okay. You two are probably wondering why I'm here..." Kai spoke and stood in between Ruki and Reita. "Now. I wanna here both of your opinions about each other. Ruki, you go first."

"My opinion on R-Reita?" Ruki stuttered. Kai nodded and smile. Reita arched an eyebrow. "Etto.... Reita is a cool, good-looking, and soft guy. Well, I can't say he's soft, but when you get comfortable around him and he gets comfortable around you, then, he gets soft and is such a sweet-hearted guy. He's very very cute and very dominate. Hehe..." Ruki smiled a bit. Reita smiled back. We haven't seen this smile in so long.

"Awww. Okay. Reita, your turn." Kai said.

"I have a LOT to say about Ruki." Reita stared. Ruki tilted his head a bit in confusion. "Ruki can be sassy, sarcastic, and puny, but.... Ruki is a truly amazing guy. Yes, he can act a bit childish, but it's funny. I like seeing his cute smile and his adorable face and his wonderful outstanding girly body. And I'm not speaking this in my perverted state... this, I'm speaking from my Suzuki Akira state. Ruki is beautiful and a very interesting male. He's a diva too." Reita laughed and so did Ruki.

"That's cute!! Okay. Now... the big question. Ruki.... do you like Reita?" Kai asked. Ruki lowered his head and looked at Reita in the eyes.

"Yes... I like him. A lot." Ruki smirked. Reita blushed.

"I like you too." Reita winked. Kai smiled and moved out their way. Reita moved closer to Ruki and grabbed his hand. Ruki's heart was pumping fast. Too fast to the point where he feels like he needs to faint. Reita pulled Ruki in for a passionate kiss on their lips. When they pulled off, Ruki fainted...

---------

Later that day, Ruki was in his bedroom. He sat up and rubbed the back of his head. His clothes were still on and when he looked at the door, Reita walked in with flowers. It was just Reita.

"Good evening sleep-head. You were asleep since 12:30pm." Reita chuckled and sat the bouquet of flowers on Ruki's nightstand, careful not to drop his luxury lamp.

"Heh... konbanwa, Reita-san. What happened?" Ruki asked and sighed.

"You fainted when I kissed you." Reita said plainly. Ruki's eyes widened a bit and he remembered what happened before he fainted. He remembered confessing to Reita face-to-face.

"Eh? You kissed me? You.... KISSED ME?! Wait...." Ruki felt his head pounding. He rubbed his head and ran his hair through his hair. Reita rubbed Ruki's forearm to calm him down. "I confessed to you and then...."

"I kissed you. Yes." Reita kept a straight face.

"I have a question..." Ruki spoke. He looked at Reita and sighed. "What is love?" Reita pursed his lips and took a sigh. Reita new what love was, but he wasn't able to articulate his words.

"Love......." Reita mumbled. He sighed and blinked a couple of times. He felt like crying, but he doesn't want Ruki to see his weakness, but he was too late his tears fell slowly.

"Reita? You're crying?" Ruki wiped off Reita's tears with his thumb.

"I-it's fine. You asked what's love. Well, I've kinda experienced it, but not in a way like, sex and shit. Etto.... when I was about 5 or 6, my Grandmom would ALWAYS take up for me whenever I would get in trouble. My parent never really supported me. When I became a teen, my grandmom allowed me to stay with her because my mom would keep yelling at me and calling me names. So, my grandmom took me. Every time I would leave for school or work, she would say, 'I love you Akira. Stay strong.' Those words made the pieces of heart seal together again and I would learn to smile and stop self harming. My grandmom was the person I loved the most... but.... that day.... I was 18... I woke up and went to her bedroom to see if she was awake. I called her name a bunch of times and she wouldn't wake up.... I tried doing something louder, but...... she.... was dead..." Reita took a deep breath and held back tears.

"Aww... Reita." Ruki hugged Reita and wrapped his arms around his neck. "It's okay. Okay?" They let go of the hug.

"But I'm not finished yet. Love is a way to express how much you care for that person, how much you would give for that person, sacrificing your life for that person, not letting go of that person. You know what I mean?" Reita asked and smirks. Ruki smiled a bit and nodded.

"I think I understand. I'm not sure yet." Ruki lowered his head and sighed. Reita smirked and stood up, he pinned Ruki to the bed and kissed him passionately. The kiss lasted for about 5 minutes until Ruki, couldn't breath anymore. They pulled off and they were panting.

"Ruki, I love you. And I'm not saying I love you because of that chat we just had, but I love you because I really, really, really, really, really, LOVE you to death." Reita smiled and Ruki giggled.

"Reita.... I.... I love you too." Ruki smiled wider and giggled.

"Good." Reita leaned in to Ruki to kiss him again and that's when Ruki finally learned what love it, but don't forget that they do have perverted minds and the long they make up, the quicker the clothes come off. *smirk*

Authors Note:

I wanted to update this. I was listening to this song and I quite enjoyed it and thought I should make this into a Oneshot. It reminded me SOOO much of REITUKI. I hope yall enjoyed this though.

Any typos????????

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.2K 750 18
A One Shot Collection
514K 34.2K 57
YIZHAN FANFIC
10.8K 462 43
( ^ω^ )Ianthony fluffy one shots enjoy ( ^ω^ )
484K 6.9K 148
one shots