La Reina Mafiosa

By SQ4lifeCL

She was stolen as a child. Now 20 years later she's a married woman to her wife Ruby Lucas. Both trying to bu... More

Intro Please Read!
Characters!
Characters! 2
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16

Ch.7

452 18 0
By SQ4lifeCL

Reina POV

After bumping into that woman Ruby literally carried me to the elevators.

"You know you didn't have to be so mean." I said once inside the elevator.

"I wasn't being mean, I was protecting what's mine." she said kissing my cheek.

"Well can you at least put me down I'm not a baby." I huff with annoyance.

"You're my baby and nobody fin a touch her." She said in a deep voice causing me to giggle.

"Gosh, you really need to stop watching TikTok." We both laugh.

We reach the main floor and pass by Frank, the doorman.

 "Good morning red. Morning your highness." He says with a playful bow.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that?" I say playfully rolling my eyes.

"And how many times have I ever listened" He chuckles.

"I don't find anything wrong with it you are a queen and deserve to be treated like one." Ruby says with twinkly eyes.

"So I'm assuming you're not gonna stop."

"Nope, have a nice day ladies." He says opening the door.

"Bye." Ruby and I say in unison.

We head to our black 456SL Mercedes-Benz, Ruby opens the car door and finally puts me down.

"Thank you, my knight." I give her a small peck on her lips.

"Anything for my queen" She bows and heads to the driver's side, getting in Ruby intertwined her fingers with mine and we make our way towards Granny's.

"Baby, do you know who that woman was?" I ask.

"What women?"

"The woman that I bumped into earlier"  her hand started to grip the steering wheel tighter, her knuckles were starting to turn white.

"First of all she bumped into you, second no, I don't know them I've never seen her or her wife before." She says while kissing my hand, instantly calming down.

"Wife?"

"Yeah I noticed they were holding hands and they both had on wedding rings, why do you ask though?" She said.

"I don't know, I just felt that I met them before anyway, the next time we see them you're apologizing." I say seriously.

"What! no, I don't apologize to anyone unless it's you or granny." she retorts.

"Fine, then I guess you don't really want your surprise" I watch as her eyes widen in horror.

"OK, OK, fine I'll do it." she says with a sigh.

 "That's what I thought" I reply with a smirk.

Finally arriving at Granny's diner Ruby opens the door for me and we head inside. My nose is Attacked with the most amazing smell of pancakes, sausages, eggs, and delicious bacon making my mouth water.

"Granny!" Ruby calls out.

"Well if it isn't my two favorite girls in the whole world." Granny says coming out of the kitchen with two plates.

We take the plates and place them on the counter giving granny a proper hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Granny," We say in unison.

"Hi girls, now eat up we open in 30 minutes for lunch," she said heading back into the kitchen.

We got here a little late due to traffic so we're having brunch plus granny doesn't believe 11:00 AM is a breakfast hour. We head to the counter and begin to munch down, it's so good I moan at the taste. I turned to look at Ruby and find her staring intensely at me with lustful eyes.

"Sorry." I say with a giggle she just grunts in return.

"Are you going to sing today?" She asks.

"Yeah, anything to help granny." I say finishing my plate.

"Have I ever told you that you're amazing?" she said.

"Yes, a billion times actually."

"Good just making sure." she leans in a gives me a sweet kiss.

"Sorry to mess up my favorite ship moment but it's time to open." Granny says getting our plates. We pull apart, with a blush I know is on my face.

(time skip)

I'm currently on my 10-minute break helping Ruby waitress for a bit. I had just finished singing one of my favorite songs somewhere over the rainbow from the Wizard Of Oz.

"Baby, guess who's coming to grannies?" Ruby says well wiping down a table.

"Who?" I ask.

"Josh and Ginny along with some of their friends too."

"Yay! it's been a while, oh there's something I want to tell you." I say excitedly.

"What?" She said with a smile.

Before I could answer we noticed that the buzz of talking had stopped. Looking up everyone is staring at the couple we ran into earlier, along with them are Josh and Ginny. Knowing how uncomfortable it can be to be stared at I spoke up.

"Hey! didn't you know that it's rude to stare! where are all of your manners!" I snapped.

 A course of apologies rang out.

"Sorry your highness"

"Apologies my queen"

"Forgive us, your majesty"

I know what people would think, why do they call you that like royalty? 

Ruby and I have been here since we were little so were very well known around these parts. Plus my name, Reina, means queen in Spanish then once Ruby started calling me queen it just stuck. These customers are regulars so I know mostly everyone that comes in.

"Don't ever do that in front of me ever again or in general I will make you regret it, you may resume." My voice boomed.

 Everyone immediately went back to what they were doing. Me being me I take Ruby's hand, which she wraps around my waist, and go greet the newcomers.

"Hi Josh, hi Ginny. Sorry about that." I say giving them a hug.

Ruby gives Josh a bro hug and gives a wave to Ginny. Ruby doesn't hug or touch other women that's not me, granny, or our future children her words, not mine.

"It's fine, these are our friends." Ginny gestures to the couple standing next to them.

"Hi I'm Reina Lucas, and this is my wife Ruby Lucas." I say holding out my hand. The slightly older brunette hesitantly shakes my hand.

"Hi I'm Regina Swan Mills, and this is my wife Emma Swan Mills." She said then the blonde shakes my hand, I swear it feels like we've met before, their last names sound so familiar.

"Hello ladies, Ruby direct them to a table." Granny said from over the counter.

Looking at Ruby She has an expressionless face on but does as told, before she could leave after taking their orders I stop her.

"Ruby, isn't there something you'd like to say to Regina and Emma?" I say giving her a pointed look.

"Huh, I'm sorry for yelling at you guys earlier." she said crossing her arms.

"It's alright dear it was my mistake." Regina said with a slight smile.

"Hell, it was." Ruby said then walks away, oh she's gonna get it later.

"Sorry about her she can be so-"

"Overprotective, yeah we get it." Emma cuts in.

 I give a laugh.

"Well now that we're all here, Regina, Emma, this is the girl I was talking to you about the one we wanted to hire." Ginny said.

"Ah, yes They were telling us they wanted you to work with the crew at Queen's Gallery." That's when it hit me Regina is the owner and fashion designer of queens gallery.

"Oh.my.god. That's why your name so familiar, your the owner and fashion designer at queens gallery. I love your dresses especially the ballgowns." I say excitedly.

"Thanks, means a lot." She said staring at me with an emotion I can't place.

"Reina, why don't you pull up a chair and sit with us?" Josh asks.

"No that's okay I don't want to intrude" I answer.

"We insist I would like to know the girl that's going to be working with me and the crew." Regina insists.

I take a chair and sit next to Ginny. Just as I sat down Ruby comes back with their orders.

"Do you want anything baby?" She asked me.

 "For you to be with me." I answer.

 "Always plus I could use a break." she saids.

I get up from the chair and she sits down while I sit on her lap she wraps her arms around my waist and pecks my cheek.

"Aww, you guys are so cute." Ginny gushes making me blush.

"So what would you like to know?" I ask Regina.

"Anything really." she said.

"Well, my name is Reina Lucas, I sing, dance, I know five different languages such as English, Spanish, Italian, French, and Russian. I graduated at the top of my class, married the love of my life at 18, we opened up our night club called total eclipse where I perform on Fridays and Saturdays and help granny whenever I can, I'm also an extra pair of hands when Ginny and Josh need help."

"Wow, your parents must be so proud." Emma says, I visibly tense at the word parents but slightly calm down when Ruby rubs my arms.

"Um...I wouldn't know I was abandoned when I was a baby, but granny took me in as my legal guardian and she's been my only parent ever since, so yes she's proud of me." I say with a forced smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." Emma apologizing.

"It's fine, I actually have to go back on stage. It was nice meeting both of you, Ginny will you text me the details later" she nods with a sad smile. 

"see you later Josh."

I head to the back as quickly as I could with Ruby hot on my trail.

 "Come here baby." I immediately wrap my arms around her and place my face in her neck inhaling her scent.

"Are you alright my queen?" She asks holding me tighter.

"Yeah, I just need a moment" I mumble into her neck. 

After a good five minutes of holding each other we head out, I walk up to the mic and speak.

"Hello everyone, I'm back with another song this one is one of my favorites by Whitney Houston this song touches my heart and I hope it will touch yours as well"

I look around the diner and as always all eyes are on me, I look to Ruby and nod, she starts to music.

Share my life
Take me for what I am
Cause I'll never change
all my colors for you
Take my love
I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are
And everything that you do

I don't really need to look
very much further
I don't wanna have to go
We're you don't follow
I will hold it back again
This passion inside

Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide
Don't make me close one More door
I don't wanna hurt anymore

Stay in my arms if you dare
Must I imagine you there?
Don't walk away from me

I have nothing, nothing
Nothing if I don't have you, you, you
You see through
Right to the heart of me
Do you break down my walls
With the strength of your love

I never knew
Love like I've know it with you
Will our memories survive?
One I can hold onto

I don't really need to
look very much further
I don't wanna have to go
where are you don't follow
I'm holding back again
this passion inside
I can't run from myself
there's nowhere to hide

You're the love I
remember forever
Don't make me close
one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore

Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there?
Don't walk away from me
I have nothing, nothing
Nothing

Don't make me close one more door
I don't want to hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me

Don't you dare walk away from me
I have nothing
Nothing
Nothing if I don't have you
You
If I don't have you

Throughout the whole song, I held eye contact with my one true love, my ruby. 

Once the music ceased everyone erupts into clapping and cheering, I look to Ginny's table and noticed Emma and Regina had unshed tears in their eyes, but why? 

Ruby hops on stage and purses her lips to mine causing the people to cheer louder.

"That was amazing." She says pulling away.

"My daughters everyone." Granny yelled out.

Regina, Emma, and the rest come up to me. 

"That was incredibly amazing." They all complemented.

"Thank you"

"Well we have to get going I'll text you the details later OK?" Ginny says hugging me.

 "Ok, bye guys." They left.

"Well I suppose we should get going as well, it was nice meeting the both of you before I go can I get your number so I can keep in touch?" Regina asked.

"Of course Mrs. Swan Mills." Her eyes widen.

"Please call me Regina no formalities." She says what sounds like hurt in her voice. 

We exchange numbers and give one last goodbye and a hug.

"Adios, asta luego" I say.(bye, till next time)

Ruby gives them a curt nod and they leave.

 I think back to the hug, their arms felt so warm, soothing, so...motherly the only feeling I have with granny.

'This is going to be interesting.'

————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed

Till next time my peeps adios
Xoxo Cynthia❤️

I know I haven't posted in a really long time and I'm REALLY sorry but I just want to let you guys know that there will be mommy kink in the next chapter and/or throughout the book. so this is my heads up so if you don't like don't read.

As for my kinky bitches I have a lot of wet plans.😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.7K 142
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
825K 45.6K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
486K 39.3K 19
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...