NO LIMITS

By StoriesbyRJ8

"Trust is everything, respect is earned. What do you do, when the possibilities are endless to what your hear... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y ( I )
f o r t y ( II )
f o r t y o n e
f o r t y t w o
f o r t y t h r e e
f o r t y f o u r
f o r t y s i x
f o r t y s e v e n
f o r t y e i g h t

f o r t y f i v e

703 32 8
By StoriesbyRJ8

Melissa's POV

"You and Kylan can have this room" Troy said opening the doors to an enormous guest bedroom. It was decorated in neutral tones that complimented the modern theme. Against the wall was a King sized bed and beside it was a crib with a few toys in it. I turned and looked at Troy with a smile trying to keep from getting emotional. "You got him a crib?" I asked. Troy chuckled and nodded his head.

"Of course. Little man sleeps in one of those right?" he asked with a quizzical expression on his face. "Thank you" I said and pulled him into a hug. We pulled back and stared at one another. That same electric pulse that coursed through my spine the first time I met him occurred at that very moment. His eyes dropped to my lips as did mine. We both involuntarily leaned in just barely grazed the surface of our lips, Kylan dropped his bottle causing a semi-loud thud on the ground. I stopped and walked over to him. "Here you go big boy" I said picking up the bottle and giving it back to Kylan who sat in his car seat.

Troy coughed a little and I turned to look back at him. We didn't say anything but we both knew what the other was thinking. "Umm, how 'bout I take lil man and you get settled in?" he offered while extending his hands toward Kylan. Kylan giggled and reached out to Troy. I was a bit stunned because Kylan barely lets anyone hold him beside me, James, or Nicki. "Thanks" I said as I watched Troy carefully take my son out of his car seat and begin tickling his stomach. Ky threw his head back in laughter while kicking his little legs. He seemed to really like Troy.

I sighed and sat down on the bed. Thinking back to what just happened, I was beginning to think that if it was the right decision to move in here. My mind wandered back to James and I could feel myself becoming depressed just thinking about him. I love James but I don't think I can do it anymore. I tried to be the supportive fiancée and help him get through his struggles but there is only so much I can take. No one is worth your sanity and safety. My son doesn't need to grow up thinking that putting your hands on woman and verbally abusing them is ok. I will literally whoop Kylan's ass myself if he ever raised his hand to a woman.

Kylan deserves a healthy father and right now, James isn't that. He's back on that shit again and I refuse to let my son be around that. Sighing, I got up from the bed and began unpacking our stuff then placing them in the mid-sized walk in closet. I also placed out toiletries in the on-suite bathroom to set up for the bath I was going to give Kylan tonight.

I felt my phone buzzing in my jeans and I reached to dig it out of my back pocket. Geneva's name popped up on my screen; she was trying to facetime me. My heart began to race thinking about whether I should answer the phone with my face looking like this. Finally deciding to answer, I slid my finger across my screen and her face appeared. "Melissa, sweetie. Are you there?" she asked. I had the phone tilted upwards towards the ceiling. Slowly I tilted the phone back on my face. Her smile was quickly decimated into a frown.

"What happened to your face?" she asked as her eyebrows contorted with concern. I could feel myself starting to get chocked up, but I manage to swallow back the tears. "James hit me" I spoke plainly. Her eyes widened and her hand clasped over her mouth. "Oh sweetie" she said with a look of pity on her face. We sat in silence for a few seconds. She looked like she was pondering the situation. I'm sure this is probably a shock for her just as it was for me. Until, she completely caught me off guard. "Well, what did you do to make him so angry?" she asked. I waited to answer to see if she was actually serious. "You had to have done something. James would never raise a hand to a woman unless she forced him to do so. I know you got a slick ass mouth" she scoffed.

Complete and utter shock prevented me from intervening on her ridiculous rant. "Where is James? I'm sure he's terribly sorry but next time, I hope you've learned a lesson to respect that man. He ruined his entire life for you. You could at least be a little more grateful" she continued. "Your son is on DRUGS, Geneva. He's a goddamn crackhead. Not that it fucking matters, but I've done nothing to James but support him this entire time. I stood by his side through all the shit he put me through. How dare you ask me what I did to make him beat my ass. You know what? Don't ever fucking call my phone again. You will NEVER see my son. Go find your own sorry ass son and tell him I'm DONE" I spat and hung up the phone quickly blocking her number.

My heart pounded in my chest from all the adrenaline. I couldn't believe this woman, but then again she has always been such an evil bitch to me. She never liked me but I felt like we had grown a little close since she accepted Kylan. But I can't be completely surprised. His entire family is crazy as hell. The only one with some sense is James' father Mark. His phone number began calling my phone but I continued to press ignore until it finally stopped. Deciding to just let it go for now, I continued to unpack my clothes.

After about another 25 minutes, everything was unpacked and I began to wonder where that man took my son. I wandered around Troy's 10,000 square foot house trying the find them. "Come on man, that wasn't no penalty" Troy exclaimed. I could hear his voice coming from a room just down the hall. As I walked in, I saw Troy sitting in front of his giant flat screen tv playing Madden on his PS4. He didn't hear me come in since he had his headphones on talking to whoever he was playing with. Walking closer towards them, I see Kylan sitting in his lap with a controller in his hands laughing hysterically every time Troy yelled at the game. "Oh you think this is funny?" Troy asked with a smile on his face and paused the game. He picked Kylan up and began playfully throwing him in the air and catching him.

Kylan had the biggest gummy grin on his face. "You better not drop my son, or I'll drop you" I said catching both of their attention. Troy chuckled. "Tell your mom I got this. I catch things for a living" Troy said looking down at Kylan. "Gimme my son" I laughed. He handed him over and I sat next to them on the large leather sectional couch. "You done unpacking?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Yes. I want to thank you again for this, you really didn't have to let me stay here" I said rocking Kylan in my arms. "Y'all are always welcome here" Troy said flashing his beautiful smile.

Dre's POV

"Janelle, get the fuck away from me" I spat as I walked to the front door to my apartment. She quickly ran beside me and tried to block the door. "Listen to me Dre, please" she begged. Sighing heavily and shaking my head, "man, move" I said louder. "I don't want shit to do with you. Go find James" I continued. Tears streamed down her face. Slowly she moved her arm and stepped back. "Dre I-" she began to say but I slammed the door in her face. Locking the door, I threw my keys in the bowl then slipped out of my shoes. I took off my jacket and tossed it on the couch then set down to turn on the TV.

About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Go away Janelle" I yelled. The knocking turned into banging. Underneath my breath I growled and clenched my fists. Without seeing who it was, I yanked open the door. "James what the-" before I could say anything he pushed me inside. "Where is she?" he asked with wide eyes. He began looking around my apartment; manically opening doors and looking under tables. "She's not here man. Now get the fuck out." I exclaimed. This man was clearly out his rabbit ass mind.

He didn't look right either. Something was different about him. James has always been a crazy motherfucker but this was on another level. He was sweating and fidgeting around. Suddenly, it clicked. James is acting like the same people I used to sell to when I was a corner boy. "Nigga are you using?" I asked disgusted. I never understood how anyone could get hooked on that shit, especially James.

He had it all. Why would he risk it for some damn powder? "Don't ask me no shit like that" James said as he scratched the back of his head. "This is what Mel was talking about, right? About rehab?" I asked trying to pull some answers out of him. But he wouldn't budge. He ignored me and kept looking around my place. "MELISSA, get your ass out here" he yelled down the hallway. Once he realized she wasn't there, he came back into the living room.

"I know she's here. You still fucking her ain't you?" he spat while pointing his finger in my face. My eyebrows furrowed by his ignorant question. "Hell no" I yelled. This man has a lot of nerve to barge into my house after he fired me for no reason. "She finally left you?" I asked. James shook his head and paced around the room. "She should have left your ass a long time ago. You ain't no good. You don't deserve her" I said calmly. "And you do nigga?" James asked astonished. I chuckled. "Nah man that was in the past. But I will always look out for her. Because you ain't shit. And you ain't never gone be shit James. You ain't nothing but a damn crackhead" I said with a shrug.

James ran up on me but quickly paused once he saw me pull out a gun from my waist. "You ain't so scary now huh James" I said pointing my .22 caliber pistol. He put his hands up. "Put the damn gun down Dre. You ain't gone shoot me boy. You owe me" he spat through gritted teeth. "I don't owe you shit James. Now get the hell out of my house" I yelled. James slowly walked to the door and left. I put the gun down on the coffee table then headed off to take a shower.

--

Troy's POV

It's been a couple of days since Mel moved in and I have really been enjoying her company. Sometimes it gets kind of lonely in this house, so it feels nice to have someone to come home to. We still avoid the conversation about us almost kissing. I figured that she has more important things on her mind so I don't press the issue. But I really want to know what's on her mind because I know I'm not the only one feeling something.

The bruises on her face are slowly beginning to heal for which I am thankful for. I hate seeing her face in that condition. She is way too beautiful to have such ugly marks. Every time I see it, I think of a new way to hurt James. So far he hasn't been able to get in contact with her. Knocking me from my thoughts, Mel walks in with some shorts that cuff her plump ass perfectly. My gym shorts started to feel a little tight and I forced myself to look away. "Hey Troy" she said with a smile. I smiled and nodded towards her.

"Can I make you something to eat?" she asked walking towards me. My eyes kept wandering from her thick thighs up to her breasts and to her face the closer she got to me. I tried to snap out of it but I failed miserably. "Troy" Mel said snapping in front of my face. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked. She chuckled and shook her head. "You alright? You spaced out on me" she teased. I chuckled trying to hide my obvious blushing. "Are you hungry? I can make something" she said. "You're going to cook for me? I must be special." I asked with a raised brow and a smirk. She softly pushed my shoulder and giggled.

"I mean it's the least I could do. Especially with you letting me stay here and everything" she said. I smiled and looked at her. Once again are eyes connected and that familiar feeling of tension grew between us. We didn't say anything. We never do. I just want to grab her and kiss her but I don't want to rush anything. I want to move on her time. She coughed and broke the tension. "I'm thinking I can make some Steak. What you think?" she asked. "Sounds great" I said. She smiled and walked into the kitchen. My eyes followed her backside and watched her hips sway until she disappeared from my view.

James' POV

My foot profusely tapped against my wood floor as I racked my brain with ideas of where she could be. I called everyone we know and no one has seen her. She's not at Don's anymore. I drove past there a couple of times and haven't seen her or my son. Clenching my fists, the anger boiled deep within my body. I could seriously hurt that bitch right now for leaving me and taking my son. How dare she? I honestly didn't think she would ever get the courage to leave me. Without her, I feel empty. The house is quiet; too quiet.

Getting restless by just sitting around, I got up and stomped into our bedroom directly to her side of the closet. Hoping I'll find some clues, I ripped her clothes off of the hangers and threw them across the room. I pulled down every shoe box and purse I bought her angrily searching threw them. Nothing.

Starting to lose my patience, I almost gave up looking until I saw a black bag wedged at the back of the closet. I slowly pulled it out and unzipped the bag. As I opened the bag, I pulled out a football jersey. "Beckham Jr." I read aloud. Under the jersey was two tickets to a football game. It finally clicked to where she could be. At that moment, I just knew she had been fucking that nigga. Fury overcame me and I grabbed the jersey then walked into my office.

Grabbing my phone, I scrolled through my contacts until it landed on who I wanted to speak to. The dial tone rang in my ear and I awaited the other person to answer. "Hello" the person said. "Hey man, its James. I got some work for you" I said with a devilish smirk.

A/N: What y'all think James got planned??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949 37 23
finding love in the most unexpected of places. realising that love is not just a word but a feeling. The reminder of what love is.. The depth of wha...
1.1M 51.8K 45
▃▃▃ A MIAMI NIGHTS SEQUEL▃▃▃ Completed 2019.
127K 4.1K 39
Not everything is perfect but in the end, is it worth it ? Things happen that may stop people, but you have to find it in your heart to keep going...
6K 652 32
Have you ever loved someone with your entire being? Like without them life held little to no meaning. But what if-these feelings are unrequited? How...