Agent J // NEX7 Fan ChengCheng

By Kalopcholia

Fan ChengCheng, the castle's head of guards. A powerful, trained guard and well-known for his strength, intel... More

Cast
Lyrics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Epilogue

125 4 3
By Kalopcholia

The spy that was sent ○

"What is it, sweetheart?" she asked as she faced her son, Fan Xuanshen. "My teacher said that I have to bring you for the school's Mother's Day" he said. The agent sighed, thinking about how she would either avoid or cover herself up.

She gave birth to her son a little over 10 years ago. Both she and the guard raised him to be a well mannered boy, knowing that he will surely grow up to a fine young man. The other guards as well as Yanjun and the Queen have also taken care of him a few times, saying that they needed to see the child of 2 of the greatest people in what they do.

Xuanshen knew about their jobs, he knew about what they do and how they do it, but he was never disgusted or despised their jobs, quite the contrary actually. He asked so many questions the day they told him, curious of how that side of how the world worked.

He said that he wanted to be like them, instilling justice in the world and his parents have always supported him although they knew that the world he would be diving into would be very dangerous. The guards said that they would train him with the best they could but Adam, along with J of course, would want to train him themselves.

They knew that he would have to learn how to do everything the best way and no one could teach him that better than they could. They were the best in what they do, everyone knew that. That was how Xuanshen got his own staff and gun, his parents warning him not to use it for just anything he wanted.

Now was the time when she would have to face her son's school reality. She had always avoided Mother's Day, usually excusing her son from it, saying that he was sick or unable to attend but she knew that she couldn't keep up the act. She had to face it one day whether she liked it or not.

"And I know that you'd be hesitant about this but I was chosen to have my mom tell everyone how she feels being a mom and everything, which includes your job" he said and shuts his eyes closed, afraid of what his mother would say to it.

But she just sighed and smiled as he slowly opened his eyes and turned to her. "So...?" he trailed off as he stared at her, waiting for her response. "There's no turning back now, I can just wear my mask and we'll be off" she smiled. "What if they tell you to take it off?" he asked again. He was always a smart and critical kid.

"I'll let them see my face" she said and he nodded happily, not being able to wait and show her to all his friends.

---

"Ma, you can still back out now" he said and she chuckled. "Don't make me regret my choices, sweetie" she said as they arrived at his school. They got off the car and she immediately attracted attention, she was wearing a mask after all.

"Hey Shen, is this your mom?" a boy asked, seemingly Xuanshen's friend. "Yeah, mom this is Ruming, Ruming, my mom" he said and she shook the boy's hand. "Auntie Fan, why are you wearing a mask?" he asked. "You'll know later. Let's get to class now" he said and they left.

Their teacher was already inside and she smiled as soon as she saw the agent entering the room. "Mrs. Fan right? I'm their homeroom teacher, Ms. Zhou" she said and smiled. "I'm Siyun, you must be Yanchen's wife, correct? I know a friend of his" she said and the teacher looked shocked as she nodded.

"But how do you know it's me? I'm sure that I've never seen you before" she said. "I have my ways" she said and went to their seat.

---

"Now, why won't we have Xuanshen's mother to come up and talk about her experience as a mother" the MC announced and everyone clapped as J went on stage. They were at the auditorium now, it was half an hour after they entered the class and the teacher had guided them in here.

"Hello everyone, I'm Siyun, Xuanshen's mom and honestly, I don't really have too many things to talk about" she started and chuckled. "Why don't you start by taking off your mask?!" a woman shouted from the back and she grinned.

"Rumors may have it that I'm an assassin or whatever they say I am, I'm sure that you'd recognize me if I wore leather. Some gasps erupted from the crowd and she grinned even wider. "I see that some of you have put two and two together. Yes, I am Agent J. Now some of you, okay, most of you would be thinking, why someone like me would be here" she chuckled as the room fell silent.

"I may be what you call an assassin, but I work for no one. I may kill people and feel not guilty about it, but I right the wrongs. The people who died in my hands all did bad things, things I shouldn't say in a primary school's Mother's Day celebration. Why do I wear this mask, you may ask" she said.

"You might think that I wear the mask for disguise but I barely care of what they see, if they recognized me. I wore my mask to hide a scar I got from protecting my friend on a mission. I nearly went blind because of it, I'm lucky I didn't" she said and took of the mask, letting everyone see her scar as they gasped.

"Enough of my job and what I do, I'd like to talk about how I raised my son, Xuanshen. I have to be honest, I was never one to stay at home and do all the chores or do things any normal housewife would do. I would often go on missions and he would be left alone in the house. But I'm lucky to have a brave son" she smiled.

"I'm lucky that he is not the type of kid to cower away when his parents just announced to him that they kill for a living or anything of the sort. I've never wanted him to see that side of the cruel world we live in so soon and ruin his childhood but there was nothing I could do" she said.

"I raised him the best we could, with his father of course and I suppose that's what made him the boy he is now. I'm telling every one of you this, never EVER disrespect or misjudge someone from what their job is or how they look like or most importantly, for who they are. Your children will reflect your behavior and see the world wrong" she said.

"Too many people have seen the world from a wrong point of view, hence to what my job does. Teach them to see the world the right way. One more thing, make sure you shower them with love. They may not say it out loud or ask for it but they want it. They need the affection from their parents, it's just different with every kid" she said.

"I think that's enough from me, thank you and have a good afternoon" she said and stepped off the stage. Xuanshen immediately went to hug her and she smiled. "I'm proud to call you my mom" he said and she broke into a grin. "Love you, Shen" she said.

"Xuanshen!" Ruming called out and he turned to him. "Your mom is Agent J? THE Agent J? The one who kills bad people and brings justice to the world?" he asked and she giggled. "I am" she said. "That's... SO COOL OH MY GOD MY FRIEND'S MOM IS AGENT J" he screamed and she laughed at his behavior.

"Don't mind him, he's always one to love things related to action" his mother said and she shook her head. "I find him cute" she said. "The name's Yangxue" she extended her hand. "Siyun" she said and shook her hand. "Is this why you've always dodged coming to Mother's Day?" she asked as they walked to the food area.

"Pretty much, I was scared that people would judge me for it and some sure did. But at least I did that for my son" she smiled.

---

"It was nice talking to you, we should do it again sometime" Yangxue said and J nodded. "I'll have to see what I gotta do before that though" she chuckled. "Alright, we gotta go now. Bye" she said and waved as they left.

"Let's go home now, hmm?" she said and her son nodded, heading over to the car. Just as they got there, the voice of a woman stopped them. "Do you think you could just walk away after that?" she asked. J turned to see a few women glaring at her. "Sorry?" she asked, confused.

"Do you think that you could walk away after confirming that you are indeed Agent J?" she asked again. "I'm sorry, I don't understand. Who are you?" J asked. "The name's Fangxin but that's not important at the moment" she said. "My husband is a police, I'll report you to him" one of them said.

"Huh?" she asked, even more confused than before. "I'll make sure you rot in jail for the rest of your life" she said. "Don't you dare speak to my mama like that!" Xuanshen said and she softly smiled at him. "It's okay, Shen. Go in the car and wait for me inside okay?" she said but he shook his head.

"I won't let my mom be badmouthed while I do nothing" he said and she grinned. "Just like your father" she ruffled his hair and kissed his head. "Who even is his father? I bet he's just some random man you molested one night" she said and the agent's head snapped towards her. "You can insult me all you want, you can put me in jail or even assault me. But NEVER insult my husband like that" she sternly said and it visibly scared them a little.

"I'm sure they won't say that anymore after seeing me" She looked to the side to see ChengCheng walking towards them. "Hey baby" he said and kissed her forehead. "Hey buddy, you had a good time?" he asked and Xuanshen nodded. "But these women talked bad about mama" he pouted.

"I don't know what your problem with my wife is, but stop this and let us go home" he said. "Sir, might I tell you that your wife is Agent J, the agent who has assassinated man after man" she said. "I'm going to put her in jail!" the other one shouted.

He chuckled as he shook his head. "Do you think that I don't know that? Who do you think I am, a random man? Oh please, we have couple shotguns. Do you need more proof?" he asked. "I'm putting you behind bars with her" she said. "Really now? Do you even know who I am?" he asked and smirked at them. "The name's Fan ChengCheng, head guard of the palace, protector of the Queen" he said.

They looked shocked at the sudden revelation. "I can't believe you married someone like her. I'm reporting you as well. My husband is a police" she said. "Your husband is...?" he asked. "Deng Langyi" she said. "Sergeant Deng, I was the one who trained him when he first came" he said and she looked shocked.

"What would your family say about this?" one asked. "I'd say she did an amazing job" Sikang said, Silong next to him. "Nice meeting you, I'm Silong, that's Sikang. We're her brothers" he said and they furrowed their eyebrows. "Or when her sister in law is an influencer, Fan Bingbing" she appeared as well and their eyes widened. 

"Still wanna put me behind bars?" J asked and they scoffed before leaving. "Where did you all come from?" she asked as soon as they left. "ChengCheng saw you talking to them and he heard what you said so he called us for back-up" Bingbing said.

"I would've called the Queen as well but I don't wanna give them the additional extreme shock" he said and she chuckled. "Thanks"

---

"Hey baby, what do you think we'll be in like 30 years from now? I mean, we'd be like 60 years old then and will we even be able to run?" she asked. He chuckled at the thought of them walking so slowly, taking all the time in the world when they normally would run.

"I don't know about that, but I know 1 thing" he said. "And what's that?" she asked. "That I'll still be happily married to you" he grinned as she blushed and pecked his lips. "Love you too HQ" she said. He smiled at her words and pulled her to his embrace.

It was ironic how they met and didn't trust each other when they're so happy and in love right now. But there was one thing that won't ever change. They were the power couple anyone would want to be, the head guard HQ and the rogue,

Agent J

And that's the end of Agent J. Thank you all for reading this book (inspired by the song 《特务 J》by 蔡依林). Love you all❤❤

-Clai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 70.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.4M 104K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
26.2K 2.7K 18
โ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š...
64.6K 3K 58
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ...