16

Let my bullet appear through the smoke pointing directly at your eyes ○

"So, is everyone ready?" Her Majesty asked as she eyed every single one of the guards and the other two. "Definitely. We checked the vehicles and weapons thrice and went over the plan twice. Now, it's just the action that's left" ChengCheng said and she nodded in approval.

"I'm sorry I can't come with you but please remind yourselves that you are all a pride to the kingdom, successful or not. Be careful out there, come back alive so we can celebrate today" she said and everyone nodded. "We'll try our best to do so, Your Majesty" Xikan said and she nodded.

Soon after that, the guards were all dismissed as well as Yanjun and Jane. They all went to get ready for the mission, computers prepared and cars ready to go. Their devices were also being tested just in case they suddenly break in the midst of usage. But the head guard wasn't doing any of that.

Instead, he pulled his lover to a nearby room and hugged her. "Woah, what's all this?" she asked in shock. "Just... what if we can't make it or anything, especially if it's just one of us?" he asked in worry and she smiled softly at his doubts. She hugged him back and rested her head on his chest.

She knew that everyone would have doubts of their own, especially the both of them who are now in a romantic relationship. She herself was worried of that same thing, if one of them doesn't make it. If both of them died it wouldn't be a pain to see one go but if it's just one...

"Don't worry, but if I don't make it out after this-" "Don't say that" he cut her off, not wanting her to finish her sentence. "Why?" she asked. "It sounds like you're about to die" he said and she chuckled. "Best of luck for you and remember that I love you" she said and placed a peck on his cheek as she smiled.

"Love you too" he smiled and kissed her lips, their first and maybe even their last one.

---

"Remember the plan, all of you. If something else happens, you know the drill. Good luck" she spoke through the mic as everyone nodded. Jeffrey went out of the van after receiving multiple words of support from his teammates and started to distract the guards. They weren't actually distracted and he just went on with his talent, assault.

He fought the 3 men guarding the door alone while 2 other men came out and started fighting as well. And now, he was skillfully fighting against 5 men at once, his moves strong and precise. YueYue and Wenjun started hacking the security systems down and soon enough, they had access to the entire mansion.

The team which is going to ambush the place went out, immediately splitting up to find clues, people, secret doors, anything. That was to no avail until Yanjun discovered a hidden passage which can only be opened when a certain part of the wall is slid and opens to reveal a dark passage along with a staircase.

It was quite smart for people to be able to create things like these, but it takes smarter people to know how to make it benefit them. The head guard had an idea on how to make it benefit them but he didn't know if it could work.

But all of a sudden the lights went off and on again as armed men surrounded them. "Well well well" a man said and stepped forward. "I'm guessing you're M" the agent said and he chuckled lowly. "That, indeed I am, Agent J. And I see that you brought my, once, ally with you" he said as his gaze shifted to Yanjun.

"I was only there for the money, nothing more, nothing less" he said and M smirked. "Of course you were, but now, I'll finally have my goal set once and for all" he said and just like that, every single one of the men started attacking them, having the 4 men and 1 woman attack them as well. It was hard, but they knew better than to give in.

The men who once surrounded them soon reduced to only a fraction of the original amount. They continued fighting skillfully and made the last one before their eyes unconscious. Just as they thought that they were finished, more people came in.

"God, are they like the elite team now?" Mingjun groaned but helped in fighting them off anyways. They had to maintain their stamina and balance to not just drop down to the ground and pass out from the exhaustion. They had more energy and the capability to finish all of them to the final one and they knew that.

So they didn't give up, each one focusing on fending off the enemies in front of them, occasionally helping the others when they could to lessen the burden and the pain. They knew that they had to save their breath while they could but they had a principle to not let someone suffer while they're awake and well.

Suddenly, a voice rang through their ears from the microphones they were given. "There is a bomb in there which I don't have access to and is secluded in a certain area. It's ticking and counting down to... 1 minute! All of you, GET OUT OF THERE" Shengen screamed and everyone got the message.

Everyone ran out the door to save themselves. The head guard was going to find his lover and run with her but the others pushed him forward, not wanting anyone dead. They didn't notice the agent being left as she was pulled by M into a secured room, locking her in it.

The head guard couldn't once look back, not even if he wanted to. They were too busy running for their lives to notice the absence of the agent. It was only when they entered the van that they realized that they were missing the only woman with them.

"Where's J?"

Sorry for the late updates y'all, I've been busy and lazy so yeah. Luv you guys❤

-Clai