Unspoken (Sebastian Vettel Fa...

By vebastian-settel

As one of the few women in the male-dominated world, Darcey doesn't go unnoticed, specifically by the driver... More

navy blue // 1
perfect strangers // 2
there she goes // 3
all stars // 4
celebrity bucket list // 5
partying in monaco // 6
make it right // 8
birthday surprise // 9
old habits // 10
meet the parents // 11
the truth cuts deep // 12
i'm so tired...// 13
media attention // 14
what a time // 15
what are friends for // 16
singapore nights // 17
memories i have // 18
miracles happen // 19
let you know // 20
getting over you // 21
here we go again // 22
pick your side // 23
defensive // 24
baby scan // 25
chance for us // 26
not the right time // 27
home crowd // 28
back on track // 29
deserving of you // 30
speak soon // 31
thank you // 32
promotion // 33
the life you stole // 34
something's wrong // 35
all my fault // 36
recovery // 37
just you // 38
my champion // 39
all of you // 40
nightmare // 41
merry christmas // 42
spotlight // 43
christmas with the vettel's // 44
new beginnings // 45

fallin' all in you // 7

4K 101 13
By vebastian-settel

Take Sebastian out of the suit, he was happy with being unrecognisable, unnoticed. Doesn't mean he's wasn't going to celebrate his victories and he never complained about fans cheering his name. But that was in honour of the sport and the race. Sophia on the other hand, was loving every minute of it. He lost counts of the time she introduced him to a group of people but then would go on as if he wasn't even there.

Sebastian and Sophia met when they were younger, their families were friends and they spent a lot of time together. She was quite shy back then and he remembers the time her family was invited to a big race of his - she refused to go anywhere near the big crowd and stayed in the garage with him.

As they grew up she found her feet in his crazy world and this at the time seemed like a blessing, they complimented each other. Sophia pushed him out of his comfort zones, made him experience things he never would have. She was starting to understand this lifestyle that came with being Sebastian Vettel's girlfriend.

But more and more he was noticing a side of Sophia that he didn't recognize.

Sebastian was stood by himself at the end of the boat looking over at the view of Monaco, his thoughts were interrupted by a light squeeze to his behind. Sophia wasted no time by pulling him in for a rather intense make-out session, then went to nibble on his neck taking it that bit further.

"Not here Soph" Sebastian muttered looking away causing Sophia to step back

"What's up with you? You've barely said anything to me all night" She huffed in reply

"Oh you noticed did you?" Sebastian sighed and turned his attention to the water below

"Of course I noticed, I really wanted to spend some time with you - I've missed you" Sophia attempted to rest her head on his shoulder looking up into his big blue eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry" He whispered as he pulled her into his arms, resting his head on her shoulder. "I'm just tired it's been a long day" He breathed deeply now enjoying the calm between them.

"So I've been asked to walk the show tomorrow" Sophia snapped around facing Sebastian

"That's amazing" He beamed holding her hand

"If you walked with me, they want us as a couple" She said while swinging his arms and biting her lip, hoping that he would agree. This was something Sophia had wanted to do since they came to Monaco all those years ago. She recalls watching from the garage as the glamorous girlfriends of the drivers walked down the runway in these expensive gowns.

"I wish you'd ask sometimes" Sebastian teased

"I thought you'd love to do this for me - with me" She stuttered pulling him in closer now

"I don't think I'll have the time, there's still stuff I've got to do" Sebastian said stepping back

"Why can't you just tell them you can't go? That something came up" Sophia waved her arms around not understanding the situation.

"Because it's my job and it's important" He shot back in disbelief now

"And I'm not."

"Don't make this about you." Sebastian pleaded as she turned this around on him like she'd done before. The holiday's never taken, the events not attended, growing up she loved how devoted he was to racing and what that meant for their relationship.

"What is that suppose to mean?" She challenged

"You didn't even come here to see me?"

"That's not true"

"And how you spoke to Da-that girl, who was that? Because it wasn't the girl I fell in love with" Sebastian rambled on getting more frustrated with the situation. This was the first time he really approached the topic about how Sophia had been acting. They both stood there in silence.

"Sebastian"

"I'm going back to the motor home and I'll see you tomorrow" Sebastian explained in a hushed tone, before he went to walk away from Sophia.

"I can't lose you" She whispered grabbing onto his forearm

"You haven't lost me, I just want the old Sophie back" He looked into her eyes before he tore himself away and walked into the night.

The next morning Sebastian was woken up by a text message from Sophia asking to meet for coffee, he knew he'd have to face her soon enough. Maybe he had been a little hard on her the night before, he doesn't know why it bothered him so much.

When he thought back situation in question, he couldn't get the look on Darcey's face out of his mind. When the team had arranged a night out in the past he was given of Darcey's number - for organisation purposes, he was just about to send her a message apologising for the whole thing when Sophia had approached him.

It's funny how in Monaco they give you the Friday of as a day of rest, when it's anything but that - sure there's no racing but that doesn't automatically turn off the media, public and endless schedules to keep up with. He had found time in the morning to speak to Sophia, he'd also managed to get her a place in the show, but with his apologies wouldn't be there.

The day of rest was over and the crowds took over the circuit once again for a Saturday qualifying. Leaving the events of Thursday night behind her, Darcey approached the garage fully expecting to have to deal with Sophia again today. She put her game face on.

Darcey hadn't had much sleep the night of the party, the whole situation just kept going around and around in her head. The look on Sophia's face, judging her, reminding her that she didn't belong in her world. Her world with Sebastian.

"Did you hear what Sophia did at the boat party?" Brad announced to the mechanics on the table where they were all grabbing a bit to eat before the qualifying session.

"Let me guess she got wasted?" Will chimed in sounding bored of the conversation already, this however caught Darcey's attention. She hadn't mentioned her interaction with Sophia yet and she could feel her stomach sink at the thought of people talking about the embarrassing situation, why didn't she just stick up for herself? Why did she freeze like that?

"I don't know what she did exactly, but Sebastian left on his own and was rather mad"

"Wow that's breaking news, you should really contact The Sun before someone else does" Scott replied his words dripping in sarcasm causing the table to break out in hysterics.

"I'm just saying - maybe he's finally seeing her for what she truly is" Brad shrugged before taking a sip of his tea.

"If she wasn't so annoying, I wouldn't mind her being around so much"

"She was nice to start with to be fair"

"Can we stop talking about her please"

"Why someone jealous?" Brad laughed

"No, I just don't think it's appropriate to be talking about our driver's personal life like this" Darcey said getting up before the others had the chance to collect their thoughts.

The team returned to the garage ready for the session, Sebastian stepped out of his drivers room followed by Heikki. Looking around she couldn't see Sophia anywhere, she hadn't really seen her in the garage at all that weekend.

"I heard about what Sophia said to you at the party" Heikki mentioned as he rested up against the doorway of the garage. "I can teach you to fight for next time, just let me know"

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you" Darcey smirked before putting on her safety gear.

Sebastian's friend and hero Michael Schumacher got an impressive pole, joined next to their driver Mark Webber in p2. Sebastian had the less than desired position of p10, not leaving him in the best of moods looking at the difference in pace between him and his teammate.

The team stayed late that night trying to get everything in working order and looking at the possible pace issue. Since it was a city circuit the hotel rooms weren't too far away from the track, so when the team decided to call it a night they all got ready to leave and headed out at their own time.

Sebastian had been in a number of meetings with his race engineer and strategist, while also having to attend multiple media sessions for the Saturday night entertainment. He was ready to head back to the hotel when he spotted Darcey walking on her own.

"Darcey" Sebastian shouted while appearing next to her, causing Darcey to jump out of her skin

"Jesus, warn a girl next time" She shrieked

"Sorry, I just saw you walking on your own and" Sebastian said while scratching his neck

"And you thought you'd scare me half to death" She giggled "Now I know how Alonso feels"

"I don't know, I've never heard Alonso shriek quite like that" Sebastian pointed out earning a nudge from Darcey. The two now walked along in silence. Both enjoying the first calming moment of this hectic weekend.

"How far is the hotel from here?" Sebastian asked "I don't normally walk"

"Of course you don't. It's not far now, but I can imagine you and Sophia are in a big grand hotel a bit further out" She laughed trying to hide the feeling in her stomach at the thought of them to in a hotel room together.

"She left early this morning" He simply replied, ignoring the rest.

"Oh" she simply stated looking down at the floor

"About Thursday night..." Sebastian began which stopped Darcey in her tracks. "She shouldn't of spoke to you like that" He walked around looking her in the eyes now

"Oh don't worry about that, already forgotten. It was a just a mistake no big deal"

"It's not okay, I should've said something I know"

"Seb, It's fine I'm a big girl" Darcey smiled "Thanks for walking me back, I'll see you in the morning" She waved at the entrance of her hotel just a couple of streets before his.

With an intense and close battle, the race was hard to watch and came with lots of ups and downs. Ultimately Red Bull got their win for the weekend. It was Webber's first win of the season and first since his victory at the last race of the 2011 season in Brazil. The team were frilled for the Australian. Sebastian did a good job, despite being on a different strategy to his teammate, he was able to come back forth.

In taking the victory, Red Bull do it in style as they all head to the top of the energy centre. Darcey had seen this played out before with the drivers jumping into the pool with the rest of the team. She stood back as she watched the whole scene turn to mayhem with each crew member jumping in after one another. It was the perfect way to end the weekend.

Just when Darcey thought it was all over, watching as the crew members pulled themselves out dripping over to the lockers in search for a towel. She began to walk away when she heard a voice coming from the water.

"Darcey help me out, this suit isn't made for water" Called the voice, she turned around and smirked at the German drivers with his wet blonde curls now laying flat across his forehead.

Darcey shook her head, she was not falling for that one.

"Please, come on" Sebastian reach his hand out for her to pull

Just as she helped Sebastian pull himself out of the pool, he found his feet on the edge of the pool. Quickly pulling her close to him, he fell back with her wrapped in his arms. Both of them falling into the pool together.

"I can't believe you just did that, you could've gotten us killed" Darcey exclaimed now in the pool and hanging onto Sebastian as he shakes his hair dry. She stopped and admired him,  forgetting about everyone around her at that moment.  She watched as he began to laugh, feeling the vibrations through her body as he held her close.

"The look on your face" Sebastian laughs while still holding onto Darcey "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself"

"You're so not funny" Darcey manages to break free, changing the mood by throwing in a playful splash in his direction. 

"Oh, I think I am" Sebastian grins before splashing her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.5K 73
Finally, after all these years, Mollie Rashford has the chance to show what she can do against the "big boys" in Formula 1. Now they are on track...
80.6K 1.6K 40
A woman is appointed as the new press officer for a Formula 1 driver whom she admires. What's her reaction when she found out that he has a feeling f...
54.6K 1.4K 23
She was paid handsomely to be an escort, for one night only, at a prestigious Formula 1 gala in Monaco. Her client: a four time world champion.
110K 2.4K 50
For years Sebastian had admired her from afar, able to look but unable to touch. Now after one of the most eventful and traumatic years of his life...