Los Dueños~Mattia Polibio

BOKBENZ द्वारा

A story of these fearless teenagers and one of them in danger due to his or her family. "Los Dueños" is comin... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 5

6.3K 96 5
BOKBENZ द्वारा

Y/N POV

I woke up next to someone sitting down next to me on the floor with other people. I jumped up and screamed while putting my knees up and head down with my hands covering my face. I knew everyone was staring at me and immediately I felt someone hug me. It was bestie. I missed her so much I know it was only a couple of hours but I was worried about her. While hugging I see these group of boys sitting in front of us staring at us.

Y/N~ who are those people over there? Are we going to get killed?
I asked while pointing at the boys.

Bestie~ no they are not going to kill us, they are here with us to keep us safe. Soo... This is Alvaro, Roshuan, Kairi, Alejandro, and Mattia.
I looked at all of them and stared at Mattia because he's the one that I was with and kept me safe.

Y/N~ hey it's you that you kept me with you in that room right?
I say as I pointed to Mattia and he nodded.

Y/N~ thank you for keeping me safe!
I smiled at him and gave him a hug and he immediately smiled big and hugged me back.

Alvaro~ Soo... What are we going to do now.
He says while throwing his hand in the air

Roshuan~ I just wanna eat McDonald's or somewhere else!
He whined and I started to laugh.

We all heard screaming from the kitchen and saw Kairi running to us screaming and he bumbed on to me and I fell on someone's hand. I looked up and see Mattia.

Y/N~  OoPs sorry about that
I say as I stand up and looking at the kitchen why Kairi was scared of.

Y/N~ I found a dead rat! Maybe for dinner I guess for tonight maybe. I say while holding my nose from the smell.

I saw everyone looking at me with a disgusted face and I threw the rat to them and they all jumped up the sofa. I laughed at them as they just seem to cry. I just laid there on the sofa with my eyes closed and think if this is all a dream or not. I wonder where my parents are at right now. Are they on the streets finding people? Is it actually them? All these questions on my head was running around and I immediately fell asleep. I then feel getting picked up to a upstairs and to a bed. I was to lazy to open my eyes but I heard someone say "sleep well ragazza"( sleep well girl) and hearing the door shut close and went back to sleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
646K 32.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...