Los Dueños~Mattia Polibio

By BOKBENZ

A story of these fearless teenagers and one of them in danger due to his or her family. "Los Dueños" is comin... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 1

14.2K 142 95
By BOKBENZ

Hello there, I'm Y/N, I'm 16 years old, from Mexico and Puerto Rico. I moved to new Jersey from Chicago with my fam that I love and my only dog name (whatever you guys want to name it). I moved here like 2 days ago and I already made a friend named Y/B/F/N ( your Best friend name) and she's really a crackhead which I love to be with for my entire life. I start school in 2 days so I'm not really ready so I invited my bestie to go shopping and to go out to eat to chill.

Y/N POV

I texted Y/B/F/N to get ready cause I'm on my way.

Y/n~ hey bestie! I'm on my way to pick you up!

Bestie~ ight I'll get ready

*10 minutes later*

I pull up to her house and she immediately runs out of her house forgetting to lock her door.

Y/N~ *you started laughing*

Bestie~ what? Why are you laughing?

Y/N~ you left your door open your house is going to get robbed!

Bestie~ and I OoP *she started laughing and running to her door locking it*

*Three hours past*

Me and bestie are walking around at the store and gossiping about things and everything and brought a lot of stuff which we couldn't handle it.

Y/N~ can we have a brake my arms are hurting From all these bags.

Bestie~ yeah your right lets just sit down.

We sit down on some fancy chair and saw someone infront of me.

Y/N~ bro I'm not done yet I'm still tired.

You raised your head up and see...

Hey it's the "Author", this is my first book so let me know if I'm doing good and everything and I would love for you guys to give me ideas and give out credits if I know how to so yeah. Thanks for reading and be safe out there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...