Arranged Mating✔- TodoDeku

By JustForTheFanfic

"I refuse to be some Alpha's toy." "I'm stronger, more capable." ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ It all started with an arrange... More

☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟════❇️☆
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✧🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 & 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠════🐺✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
☆❇️════𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆

✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧

5K 235 52
By JustForTheFanfic

╔══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╗

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 ℑ𝔰 𝔑𝔢𝔞𝔯 ℜ𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔉𝔞𝔯

╚══════════✧๑🌙๑✧══════════╝

❝𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕣Ω𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣, 𝕞Ω𝕣𝕖 𝕔α𝕡α𝕓𝕝𝕖.❞

"Can we talk?"

It would be an understatement if I said that I wasn't surprised at what I was hearing. I was currently standing at my door, my eyes somewhat wide and my hands gripping onto my doorknob as I looked at my chosen mate that was standing in front of me.

"Talk?" I questioned and he nodded, his eyes averting away from me to look at the floor beneath our feet and an evident pout on his face. "Sure," I answered and stepped back so that he could step inside. He was probably as shocked as I was because he muttered a small 'oh' before stepping inside and closing the door behind him.

I watched as his eyes roamed around my room until they landed on me. When he realised that I was looking at him, just like the outside of my room, he averted his eyes and looked down at his fingers that he was playing around with him.

I sat on the edge of my bed and gestured my hand so I was pointing at a spot beside me. Midoriya seemed to catch on, on what I was talking about and sat down next to me, his hands clasped and his head down. He looked like he was somewhat deep in thought but I continued with my staring since I thought nothing about it.

"Geez, can you stop staring?" He began and I raised an eyebrow at his words. "I-I'm already nervous as it is." He said these words much softer, a sigh leaving him before he turned himself so that he was looking at me. He looked like he was composing himself for what was to come as he inhaled and exhaled loudly.

"I'm just here to say I'm sorry for the way I acted when we first spoke." He said and pinned his lips together. Midoriya unpinned them after a while and I guess he spoke up again since he didn't hear anything from me. "And I'm willing to see how things go. Once my mind doesn't change and you still think the way you do about equality and all of that stuff then at the age of eighteen, I will accept you as my mate." I was quite surprised at what he said since it wasn't what I expected but if I'm being honest, I'm not sure what I expected him to say the moment I saw him when I opened my door.

I let my mind process his words. My lips parted but no words made it past them. Then again, what I was thinking might be right but I guess it didn't hurt to ask him.

"So why didn't you accept me before?" I questioned and his eyes looked like they were searching my own for a bit. His lips that were parted then pinned themselves together as he swallowed, inhaling and exhaling before answering my question.

"Well," He began and a chuckle made it past his lips when he shook his head. "I guess I was blinded that I believed all Alphas were the same." He shrugged his shoulders, a closed-eyed smile appearing on his face as he continued to face me. "But someone helped me believe that it wasn't true." 

I nodded slightly when I heard what he said. "I see," I replied and looked at my folded hands that were on my lap. "I wouldn't deny that I used to think Omegas were the weaker kind but that was because of what I grew up with," I said as I thought back to all the times I would see the Omegas in my packhouse running around to obey every little thing that my father said. "When I saw such things like that, I pushed myself to believe that there were Omegas that could do better and if I had to be arranged with one, I wanted one that knew their worth and knew that they were strong and didn't have to rely on anyone."

I looked at him to make sure that what I said wasn't the wrong thing. Since we were basically telling each other things that we believed, I thought why not add what I was thinking or what I believed as well.

"Oh," He said and a hum emitted from. "Thanks for telling me I guess." He added and I nodded.

It was quiet for a while, apart from the breathing that could be heard from the two of us or the sound of Midoriya's feet tapping on the carpeted floor. He spoke up, however, breaking the silence.

"Then we will continue our work here as expected and when we get back, I assume you already know what will happen," I nodded since I knew what he was talking about. We were expected to train with each other under the assumption that we didn't get to know each other well at our stay here or under the assumption that we didn't go to the same school. Now that we talked it out with each other, however, we knew what we expected from each other.

"Then, I look forward to training with you," Midoriya outstretched his right hand and it wasn't hard to miss the healed cuts that were littered on his skin, cuts that I assumed were from his training.

My eyes averted from his hand and to his eyes and what I could see in front of me, was an Omega who knew what he was doing and wouldn't let society define him. If his fighting at the arena wasn't enough, then this would clearly show me what it was.

I felt the corners of my lips upturned as a smile formed on my face. I outstretched my hand, connecting it with his and shaking it, agreeing with him.

"I look forward to seeing what the future holds for us."

As expected, our training went well for the time that we were here. At this moment, we were in the middle of a fight against a few of the known Betas who were testing our skills.

"Let's see what you kids learned for the five months that you were here!" Present Mic's voice was loud but it held the tone of high expectations. We did learn a lot and I knew that as we get older, that we would get better and when we leave this school, we would leave with the knowledge that was taught to us that would benefit the packs that we would rule later on.

"Todoroki-Kun! Behind you!" I heard Midoriya's voice loud and clear. I barely dodged Midnight's Somnambulist quirk and All Might's punch when they appeared behind me. Quickly raising my hand, I set up an ice wall to block them from getting to me and Midoriya as we ran away, trying to get to the end before they could put a stop to us.

Our task was to get a key to the other side of the area that we were in. It was quite the distance but I wouldn't deny that we were managing quite well.

"Almost... there," I heard the green-haired male say from in front of me. Both Midoriya and I made the plan that he would use his quirk to go ahead since I couldn't use my ice for long without making myself into a popsicle. I would protect him from the back but since All Might's quirk was similar to his in a way- almost too similar, he and Midnight would catch up to us.

"I have an idea!" I heard him say breaking me from my thoughts as he continued to run ahead. He was gripping the key tightly in his hands and I could see this from the fold in his fist.

"Will you be able to use your ice for a short while?" He asked and I looked at my trembling hands. I let my fire melt the ice on my right side a bit and looked at him, nodding in his direction.

"Quickly! Make an ice ramp!" He said and not hesitating since I trusted his judgment, I made the ice ramp. I watched as Midoriya ran up the ramp using his quirk as well and launching himself in the air so that he would go high. In the end, he made it to the end in time before Midnight and All Might could catch up to him.

At the end line, I could see him raising his hands in the air, the key shining in his hand and cheers emitting from him. "We did it!" He shouted and I couldn't help but chuckle when I made it closer to him and began nodding.

"Yes, we did."

Midnight and All Might congratulated us and told us how we would do good for our pack. They also explained to us how our strategy was great and that if we were in tough situations with issues that arose when we were older and running the pack that would be passed down to us, that they were sure that we would be able to manage it.

We thanked them and began to make our way back to the school, inhaling and exhaling loudly since that was quite the workout. Over the past five months, we learned quite a lot and it was beneficial to us but nothing less was expected.

"I'm hungry now," Midoriya said from beside me with a yawn, covering his mouth and smacking his lips. I shook my head at his actions and continued walking beside him until we made it to the school.

The five months that had passed as well, we also got to know each other more. He explained to me how he didn't like the way Omegas were treated and how he wanted to be seen for what he could do and not his status. He also told me how he was basically pampered back at home and he wished that he could do things on his own but tradition is tradition.

Since I knew that we were going to be mates sometime in the near future, I also told him about my home. I was sure that soon, our packs would be preparing to become one but nothing would be official until we mated when we both were eighteen years old.

"Then, let's go to the cafeteria," I said with a hum and Midoriya looked over at me. The green-haired male nodded and the two of us made our way to the cafeteria, washing our hands first before we went to get our lunch.

This was how it all began. Sooner than later, the two of us would be back home and have the responsibilities of mature wolves. It would be a hard task to tackle but...

it's nothing that we couldn't handle.

𝒱Ω𝓉𝑒 α𝓃𝒹 𝒞Ω𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉!

Date: 21/04/20

⤜||𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠||⤛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 2K 28
"Long time no see Izuku" What happens when Bakugo and Izuku break up because Izu is pregnant. Bakugo doesnt want the baby but izu does so they split...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
623K 24.2K 40
Derek Hale is the black sheep of the family, always has been. That's why he moved to Seattle. Now he's got a job he loves, a nice apartment with an i...