A Pogues life- A JJ love story

By Simp4StilesStilinski

We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time. Season 1 ✅ Season 2 ✅ *do... More

Cast
Chapter one- Welcome to the Pogues
Chapter three- Motel or Meth lab?
Chapter four- you little bitch!
Chapter five- The compass
Chapter six- The two men
Chapter seven- Redfield Lighthouse
Chapter eight- The message
Chapter Nine- The salvage yard
Chapter ten- War
Chapter eleven- Promise
Chapter Twelve-Another Fight
Chapter Thirteen- Back together
Chapter Fourteen- Hawks Nest
Chapter Fifteen- Skeeter
Chapter sixteen- stuck on a boat
Chapter seventeen- Blind old bitch
Chapter eighteen- Cats Ass
Chapter nineteen-Girlfriend
Chapter twenty- Cop down
Chapter twenty one- on the run
Chapter twenty two- Empty
Chapter twenty three- numb
What should i do?
Chapter twenty four- The future
Chapter twenty five- a new life
Hi!
I did it!
Another question
Happy 1 year of obx
QUESTION
Season Two || A Pogue's Life
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
New dress
Promoting

Chapter two- Agatha ya bitch

49.2K 646 957
By Simp4StilesStilinski

3rd POV

"Ok John and Sage it's come to our attention that you two are un emancipated minors living on your own" The women said as Sage and her brother sat in the women's office.

They've done this before, nothing new. Social workers try and put them in foster care, they make up a lie saying that they're Uncle was still taking care of them. They do this to basically stay in Outer Banks.

"No, no," John B lied while Sage gave the women a really look.

"I need honesty, to help you guys." The social worker said to the two. They both nodded. "That's what we all want, right?" She asked.

"Yeah." John B answered.

"We're being honest." Sage said joining in on John Bs lie.

"Okay, then when is the last time you spoke to your uncle?" The social worker asked not believing the two teens.

"Uh 34 minutes ago." John B answered looking at the nonexistent watch on his wrist. Yes there were bracelets, but not a watch.

"When's last you saw him?" The social worker asked.

"Two hours and, 43 minutes ago?" Sage lies trying to make it look like she thinking of when the last time she saw her Uncle. The social worker looked at the two.

"Guys, we're gonna come out there tomorrow to talk to your uncle." She said to them, "If he's not there we're gonna move forward with foster care. I want to assure you, we're gonna find you both a safe and loving home." She finished.

They two twins looked at each, knowing they'll find a way out of this situation. Which they did. You see later hurricane Agatha came the same day DCS was supposed to do the twins assessment, making the DCS have to reschedule.

Later when the storm finally came, Pope, John B and Sage ran to the beach with their surfboards.

"It's a double overhead out there, bro!" John B exclaimed as it poured.

"Double overhead?" Pope asked as him and Sage caught up to boy looking at the waves that were crashing into each other.

"Those aren't surfable waves, guys." Pope warned the twins.

"Says who?" John B said laughing as he ran out to the ocean, excitement written all over his face.

"You going?" Pope asked the short girl who was watching her brother jump into the waves. She smirked and looked at her friend.

"Can't let my brother be the cooler twin, now can I?" She asked through the ran as she laughed and ran to go surf the surge with her brother.

"You're and idiot! And your brother is too!" Pope yelled out as the two sibling started to surf the dangerous current.

After awhile they gave up, out of breath. John B looked at something in the distance and his sister started to swim to shore.

"Hey you coming?" She yelled to him. He looked at her and then back were he saw the boat. It had disappeared. He shook it off and swam to shore.

Sage woke up the next morning and turned into her other shoulder. She then spotted a head full of blonde hair next to her making her jump and sit up.

"God JJ where did you come from?" She asked realizing it was her best friend next her.

"I showed up, both of you guys were sleeping and I was too tired to pull out the couch." He muttered still half asleep. "Besides," he said has hugged his pillow, "your bed is comfy."

Sage rolled her eyes as she stood up and put some flip flops on and walked out of her room. John B was walking to the door the goes into the backyard.

"Hey have you seen outside yet?" He asked her. She shook her head no in response. "There's no power so no service." He told her making her groan in annoyance.

They walked outside and saw the mess that was Outer Banks. They looked and saw that a tree and been knocked over, taking a chunk of the ground with it.

"That's not good." Sage said looking at the tree.
"That is not good." She repeated.

"Agatha did some work huh?" JJ asked joining the siblings outside. Sage looked at the blonde who was drinking as beer.

"Yeah she did." John B answered.

"A beer really?" She asked the boy. It was early in the morning and he was drinking a beer.

"Good morning to you too." He replied smirking and then taking a sip of his beer. She rolled her eyes again as she went back to helping her brother take the branches off the HMS Pogue.

"Whatcha thinkin?" JJ asked walking to them and the boat.

"I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze. All the drum are gonna chase the crab." John b said hopping into the boat.

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?" JJ asked.

"Nah they're not gettin' on a ferry." Sage answered.

"Come think about it, it's God telling us to fish!" John B said making Sage smile.

"I'll go get my swimsuit on," she said turning and walking back into the house. JJ watched the beautiful girl has she disappeared into the house.

"Dude," John B said noticing JJ who was staring at his sister in awe. JJ looked at the boy. "Stop looking at my sister like that."

"Don't worry dude, I know the rule, no Pogue on Pogue macking." JJ said with a smirk.

"Ew don't even mention that, I don't want to think about you two macking." John B said with a gross look on his face.

"Don't worry I'll do that myself." JJ said making John B throw a tree branch at JJ.

John B would never admit it, but if Sage were to be with any boy, he hoped she picked JJ. He knows that JJ would take care of her.

Once Sage came back they got the boat in the water and headed off the pick up Pope and Kie. They talked about other people while they watched people from the docks pick up branches and stuff that was hit by the storm.

"We'll be cleaning this all summer." JJ said looking at the mess.

"That is my nightmare." John B said, Sage nodding in agreement. They soon pulled up to Popes dock, Pope had a hose in his hand as he washed down buckets.

"Well, look who we have here." Sage said with a smirk on her face.

"We have a safety meeting. Attendance mandatory." John b said into his shirt pretending it was a walkie talkie as if he was a cop.

"I can't. My pop's got me on lockdown." Pope said.

"Come on, man." JJ said before making a static noise. "Your dad's a pussy, over." He said pretending like John B.

"Oh I heard that you little bastard." Heyward said has he walked next to his son. Sage giggled at his reaction.

"We need your son!" John B said to Heyward.

"Yeah island rules," Sage lied, "Day after a hurricane's a free day, Heyward."

"Who the hell made that up?" Heyward asked the girl.

"Uhh Pentagon I think. We have security clearance. I have a card." JJ answered as he pretended to get a card out of his pocket.

"Y'all think I'm stupid?" Heyward asked the three on the boat. JJ and Sage looked at each and smirk.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I promise. Tomorrow." Pope said to his dad.

"No no. Hell no. You doin' it right now." Heyward yelled at his son.

"Get in the boat!" John B whispered, smiling at what's going on right now.

"Make a run for it!" JJ whispered to Pope.

"You can do it Pope come on!" Sage whispered to the boy. Pope looked at his father.

"Boy if you get in that boat," Heyward warned his son. Pope dropped the hose he was holding as he ran onto the boat.

"How does that feel it?" JJ asked amused.

"Bring your ass back up here!" Heyward yelled to his kid.

"I'll promise I'll do it tomorrow, Dad. I promise." Pope said as John B and Sage waved bye to Popes dad.

Sage laughed as they watched the dad yell at Pope from afar.

"So how does it feel to be a bad boy Pope?" She asked him. He looked at her and glared, she just smirked back, making him smile.

They soon pulled up to Kie's dock as she walked down it holding a cooler.

"Oh top o' the mornin' to ya." JJ said looking at the cooler, excited to see if there was beer.

"Morning boys, and Sage." Kie said giving Sage a smile. The girl smiled back at the tan girl.

"Whatcha got? You got some juice boxes?" Pope asked as Kie hopped into the boat.

"You know, just some yogurts and carrot sticks." Kie said sitting down.

"What about my kind of juice boxes?" JJ asked the tan girl.

"Yeah." She said simply making them cheer as everyone except Pope grab a beer.

"Salud." Sage said clinking her bottle with JJ and Kie. They sailed through the marsh talking and laughing.

Sages brown wavy curls blew in the wind as she talked with her friends. If we were talking about looks people say she looks like the female version of John B. She doesn't see. I mean they have the same type of hair, same eyes, same freckles that spread all across their face, but she doesn't see a lot of similarities.

"Let me show you a party trick!" JJ said mostly to Sage as he ran to the front of the deck, stood on the edge. "Hey Pope, can you go a little faster?"

"Oh god here we go. I'm movin'." Pope said speeding up.

"It doesn't work." John B said already knowing what JJs about to do. "We've tried this like 6,000 times!"

"I got this it's gonna work!" JJ said as he started to try and catch the beer that was flying with the wind into his mouth. Sage laughed hysterical as he failed miserably.

"Oh my god, your getting beer in my hair!" Kie exclaimed trying to deflect the beer.

Sage walked up to JJ and tried to grab the beer from JJ. He keep her back, still trying to get the beer in his mouth. Sage was still laughing out loud.

They continued to fight and laugh until the boat suddenly hit something making it stop. Kie, John, and Pope, fell forward while JJ and Sage flew into the water.

The two swam to the surface and floated there, groaning in pain.

"You okay JJ, Sage?" John B asked more concerned for his sister.

"I think my heels touched the back of my head." JJ said still groaning. Sage would laugh at that comment but she was in so much pain she didn't even try.

"I've never heard my back crack like that." Sage moaned out.

"Pope what did you do?" JJ said as he grabbed Sages hand as they swam back to the boat.

"Sandbar. The channel changed." Pope said.

"No shit." Sage said grabbing onto the boat.

"Ugh this is probably gonna mess this whole place up." John B said grabbing Sages arm, helping her out of the water.

"Hey I saved the beer though." JJ said proudly.

"Congrats bro." Sage said laying down slowly.

"Guys," Pope said grabbing the other fours attention. "I think there's a boat down there." He said looking at the water.

"Shut up, what?" John B said as JJ looked in the water he was swimming in to see the boat.

"No way." Kie said as Sage stood up and walked next Pope. She looked in the water and Pope was right. There was a boat.

"No, no, guys. He's serious. There's a boat down there." Sage said making the others come and look.

"Holy shit let's go." Kie said. They all jumped into the water besides JJ who was still in the water.

They all swam down to the boat. They looked at it for a couple seconds before going back up. They got to the surface and gasped for air.

"You guys saw that right?" JJ asked amazed. They all nodded or said yes. "That's a Grady white!" They all laughed in amazement.

The swam back to the boat and hopped on board.

"I new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." JJ said as they sat down. "That's a primo rig."

"Yeah that's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge." John B said. "Maybe it hit the jetty or something."

"You saw a boat?" Sage asked. John B nodded. Why would anyone be on a boat during a hurricane? She thought.

"You surfed the surge?" Kie asked John B.

"That's my boy. Pogue style." JJ said chuckling.

"Sage did too." John B said to the Pogues.

"Badass." JJ said looking at Sage who just smiled.

"I know," Sage said making JJ chuckle at her confidence.

"Wait do we know whose boat that is?" Pope asked the group.

"No," John B said grabbing the anchor with the rope. "But we're about to find out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter two done! Let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 9 9
" Come on we're pogues! Nothing is going to happen " Jj thats the main reason why something is going to happen" Started Feb 6th 2024
731 39 13
I do not own OBX! (JJ x OC) Season 1 - Onwards 《Started 23rd July 2023》 《Finished 《Last Edited
996K 12.8K 79
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
68.2K 1.2K 27
▌ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... olivia routledge a teenager in obx, at the wrong time. ❝ i like shiny things, but i'd marry you with paper rings! ❞ 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙍...