Chapter Fifteen- Skeeter

3rd POV

Sage walked into JB's hospital room to see John B awake with Sarah and Ward by his side.

"Oh so you wake up for them but not me, ok, I see how it is, maybe I'll just eat the food I got you." Sage said jokingly.

"No! I'm hungry!" John B whined out. Sage chuckled and gave him the tray with his food.

"John B said yes about me becoming his legal guardian." Ward said with a smile. Sage gave a fake smile back, still not fully trusting him.

"Ok so John B you can leave as soon as you're ready." The nurse said coming in and taking out the IV.

"Okay I'll go get the car." Ward said leaving. John B quickly finished his food and got ready to leave.

The three teens got into the car and Ward drove them to the twins house to get some clothes and other stuff. Their not taking everything, still wanting to live at their own house. Sarah got into the Volkswagen and drove it to the mansion.

After they pulled up to the mansion. John B glanced at his sister, who looked unsure about the whole thing.

"Welcome home guys." Ward said to the twins.

They walked into the house. Sage looked around and felt uncomfortable. She didn't belong here. With all this fancy, rich stuff.

"Come Sage I'll show you too your room and then I'll take John B up to his." Sarah said. Sage looked at her brother who nodded.

Sarah brought Sage to her room. As they walked the halls, Sage saw Rafe down the hall. He looked at her confused, before winking. Sage rolled her eyes.

"Ok this is your room." Sarah said opening the door. Sage looked around and saw a fancy bed, fancy carpet, fancy dresser, fancy everything.

"Woah." Sage muttered.

"Make yourself comfortable." Sarah said. Sage put her bag on her bed, and then heard mumbling. She turned around and saw Sarah pushing Rafe out of the room and closing the door.

"Sorry that you're gonna have to live with him." Sarah said, rolling her eyes at her brother.

"You're sorry? You've had to live with him your entire life. How have you not killed him yet?" Sage asked in disbelief. Sarah chuckled.

"I guess I just got used to him and his stupidity." Sarah said. "I'm gonna go and show John B his room, I'm gonna close the door so Rafe doesn't bother you."

Sage smiled, "Thanks." Sarah closed door behind and looked around her room. How was she supposed to get used to living like this?

She put some of the clothes in the dresser. After she was done she sat on the bed. She let out a deep breath before someone opened the door.

"Let's go." John B said. Sage stood up and followed him out the house. The twins got into the Volkswagen and John B drove to The Wreck.

Everyone was there and JJ immediately smiled when he saw Sage. After awhile John B finally told them where the him and his sister were staying.

"I'm sorry. You're staying where?" Kie asked as she handed food to the customers.

"Tannyhill." John B said again.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron." Kie said annoyed.

"Okay look the only reason we're living there is because her dad bailed us out, right?" John B said. "And it's way better than foster care which by the way is where we were about to go if Ward didn't,"