Do you still love me?(izuku x...

By Keigoslittlefeather

This is pt 2 to why do you love y/n comes back and finds something she didn't want to find and feels like she... More

Welcome home
Revenge 
Big mission pt1
Big mission pt2
Coma
Do you remember
Day at the fair 
Baby Y/n
Shit day
No one left
Sad day
Sick
Stressed out
Mission complete?
Soon it will end
Last day
War pt1
War pt2
War pt 3
Dad?
So many problems
Hero get together
Useless
Something wrong?
Best friends?
So so Sorry
Happy birthday
I know
Not good
Villain?
Why?
Gone?
What happened?
Home
Happy ending

Bad week

304 8 3
By Keigoslittlefeather

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n got sick and Kacchan is on a long mission. So I had to take care of her. She didn't want me to but the fever she has is really high and her body is weak. So she had no choice most of the day she has been sleeping tho.

I found a place to stay and I already moved in. It's a two bed room apartment not far from my moms place. I really need to visit her. I have been so busy with hero stuff I haven't gotten to. I got up from the couch to make Y/n something to eat because it's dinner time. As I put some soup on I got a bad feeling so I turned it off and pored the soup in a bowl and put it in the fridge. BANG BANG!!! Someone was banging on the front door.

I moved closer to the door and saw that they where braking in.

"God damn it Dude you suck at this."

"Sorry I am use to kidnapping not braking in places."

Kidnapping? Y/n! I slow walk into Y/n's room and shake her to wake up.i whisper what's happening and she wakes up.

"Y/n y/n wake up we need to hide now."

"Mmm what why?"

"People are braking in now come. Be quiet."

I pick her up and got to hide in the closet. Right when I closed the door I hear that front door bust open. Y/n is in my lap leaning against my chest I have one hand over her mouth and the other ready to flick my head on her shoulder so i can see the door.

A few minutes later they come in her room looking for her. Going through all her stuff.

"Dude I thought you said she was here!"

"She was she got sick she is supposed to be."

"Boss is not going to be happy."

"Yeah you don't think I know that!"

"Did she say why she wants this girl?"

"No she just said to get her and kill her or something."

My grip tightened around her. I can't let them kill her. I wish they would leave already her fever is getting worse.

"Alright she isn't here let's go!"

"Alright!"

I hear them leave and I slowly opened the door and picked her up and set her on the bed and started packing up her stuff clothes and her katana.

"What are you doing?"

"You can't stay here obviously you need to stay with me."

"Uha!!"

"Hey you want to get kidnapped or not?"

"No."

"Ok then."

After I got everything We left. I was giving her a piggy back ride to my place. By the time we got there it was dark and she feel asleep. I opened the door the best I could and laid her on the couch I got her a pillow and a blanket and I damp cold rag for her forehead. Then I went to the other room and set her stuff down.

I ate dinner for myself and sat down on the couch I put her feet in my lap. I got my laptop on the arm rest and started to do research. I think I know who was after her so I looked into her sister. Knock knock

I stopped everything I was doing and looked at the door. I slowly got up and opened it. It's Ochaco why is she her. I was just getting Y/n to tolerate me.

"I knew you where still up!"

"Shhhh!"

She pushed her way into my apartment. She set her stuff down and started talking really loud.

"So I was thinking that we can talk about all this!"

"Shhh Ochaco you're to loud."

"Why no one else is here. Away I was thinking maybe I can be nicer to Y/n and we can get back together."

"Ochaco you know that there is another reason why I broke up with you."

"What no I thought you where joking."

"No I am not when she came back and I saw her in person everything came back ok."

"But that's not fair I was there for you when you were crying over her!"

"Is that why you where such a good friend hmmm? To get with me?"

"Yes because I love you."

"If you did you would be happy for me not saying it's not fair. Y/n didn't say anything she didn't yell at me or you she just left hurt but she let us be."

"So after we broke up she started being rude."

"BECAUSE I HURT HER!!!"

"......Izu.."

"No don't say anything."

" *cough cough* Izuku?"

Shit I woke her up. I walked past Ochaco into the living room and sat on the coffee table. Y/n look a little better her fever has gone down some.

"Hey sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No it's ok."

"Do you need anything at all?"

"Ummm yeah can I get some water and a trash can please?"

"Yeah of course."

I got up and walked to the kitchen to get her water and Ochaco followed me.

"Why is she here?"

"Because she is sick and Kacchan is not here."

"So Kiri could have taken care of her."

"Oh my god Ochaco I wanted to do it I don't mind. The real question is why are you here."

"Uha I just told you."

"Ok and I am not interested so please leave I have stuff to do."

"Fine!!"

I rolled my eyes and went back to the living room as she left slamming the door. I brought everything thing she asked for and some food so she can eat. I sat in front of her on the coffee table again.

"Here you go I got you some food also."

"Thank you. Why was she here?"

"Oh umm she wanted to talking things out but I don't want to."

"Oh will she could have been more quiet about it."

"Oh you heard our conversation?"

"Kinda not really I hear most of it then I felt like I was going to be sick and called you."

"Oh ok do you need anything else?"

"Ummm this might be wired to ask but can I get some cuddles my whole body hurts?" *sniffle*

"Umm yeah anything you want."

I picked her up and I went to my room. I set her down and got changed in the bathroom. I came back and she was already under the blankets. I walked back in the living room and got she water and the trash can. Then I got in bed and she snuggled in my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey umm I.......am sorry I never meant to hurt you like that."

"I know you didn't. Even though it seems like I hate you I don't I still love you."

"I know you do I still love you too."

"Hmm good Hahah *cough*

"Hey so what did you do that year?"

"I was training my ass off. Working on my quirk and that shit hurt like hell."

"Oh you didn't give up?"

"Nope because I was thinking about everything that I could do and get when I was done."

"Like what?"

"Like me and you dating again and starting a life and stuff like that but."

"But when you came back I was with Ochaco and all that got crushed."

"Yeah."

"......I'm sorry so so so sorry I just.....after you left I got a little depressed and I needed a distraction."

"It's ok I understand I mean I did just leave so."

"Yeah."

"Do....do you think there might still be a chance for us?"

"I think so I just need to get Ochaco to leave me alone."

"You know it's not going to be like back then right?"

"I know we both changed for the better I think."

"Hmmm."

"Ok get some rest you need it."

"Ok thank you."

"Your welcome."

She fell asleep. I feel bad she did everything she could so we could have a future and I missed that up.

Hours later
~~~~~~~~~
I was making breakfast. Kacchan called me this morning yelling about the door. I have to go fix it later.
I hear the door open and Y/n walked out but she looked like she was
Seeing something her eye was glowing so I was a little bit confused.

Y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~
"How did you get in my head where is the house I was in."

"Oh yeah you don't know I got moms quirk and now I am stronger then ever."

"Ok so your with Tamara."

"Maybe but sense I cant find you I will hurt the only one that I can find just thought I would tell you bye sis."

"Wait !!!"

"What Y/n are you ok?"

"Oh ummm yeah I don't feel sick anymore ."

"Ok will I am going to Kacchans to fix the door I will be back."

"Ok yeah your mom lives in the same place right?"

"Yeah you going to visit?"

"Yeah."

"Oh ok see you later."

"Ok bye."

I got dressed put my ripped jeans on and a black shirt and my leather jacket. Got my katana and headed to Inkos place. Soon enough I started running I was worried. I know I probably should have told him but if I am wrong and that attacked Katsuki then he needs to be with him.

I got there and nothing is wrong so I decided to stay just in case.

"Oh my goodness your back."

"Hi Inko."

"So you and my son back together yet."

"Umm no but we did talk about it."

"Good come in and sit down."

"Yes ma'am."

I walked in and it's just like i remember. We sat on the couch and started to talk.

"I am so glad your back now that other girl can leave my son be."

"You didn't like Ochaco?"

"No I like you I want him to marry you not her you guys have so much history."

"Hahah yeah we do."

She got up and went to the kitchen. Then the building started to shake. She came back looking confused I stood up. Then the floor fell from underneath us. We fell and I tried to reach for her but I couldn't. After she hit the ground first I threw my katana in the ground by her so no big rocks crushed her. Then I hit the ground and everything went black.

I woke up to people screaming. I broke my leg and my head was bleeding. I crawled over to Inko and got the small rocks off her and got my katana and dragged her out the rebel and waited for paramedics to come get her. They did and I went with.

We got the the hospital and they went to take care of her first. While I got a cast and my head wrapped up. After that I waited outside her room in tears. The doctor came out and talked to me about her injuries.

"Hello miss her lower back is broken so is her right arm she also hit her head bad she is in a coma but it looks like she will live."

"Oh my god ok thank you."

"You may go in there if you want to."

"Ok."

He walked away. I sat back down and cried I could have done more. The nurse called Izuku for the both of us and about 30 minutes later he came running down the hallway.

"Y/n!!!"

"Izuku!"

"What happened is she ok and you ok what happened how did this happen!?!?"

"Izuku calm down!"

"O..ok."

"She is going to be ok but her lower back is broken so is her right arm and she hit her head she is in a coma right now she will be ok tho."

"Oh my god. What about you."

"I just hit my head and broke my leg."

"Ok good will not good but you get it ."

"Haha You can go in there and see her if you want. I am going to go home."

"No please don't just stay with me ok."

"Ok."

We walked in and she was wrapped up. I should have done more she wouldn't be like this right now. I should be the one like that not her. I couldn't look anymore so I walked out and waited outside for him. A few minutes later he came out.

"Ok unmmm lets go home."

"Ok."

I had crutches so I was slow but he walked slower for me. We didn't talk we just walked. We got home and I went in my room. I got mad at myself and started yelling and throwing things.

"God damn it!!! A year gone just to get sick and hurt and not be able to save anyone!!!You  pathetic piece of trash!!!!!"

I threw my crutches at the wall and fell done.

"Owwww!!!!! Fuck!!!!"

"Y/n you need to be careful."

"I know sorry I just...... I couldn't do anything it's all my fault."

"Shhh no it's not she is going to be ok."

I felt horrible. He helped me up and hugged me.

"Wait no don't hug me you need them more she's your mom."

"Hahah as long as she is going to be ok then I am ok."

"Will to bad!"

"Hahaha I missed you."

I gave him a big hug and ruffled his hair.

"What did you guys talk about before."

"You and how she wants you to marry me haha."

"Hahaha maybe her dream will come true one day."

"Yeah."

"Oh shoot what are we going to do she doesn't have anywhere to stay but here."

"Hmmmm I could just sleep with you."

"Are you sure you don't have to you can go back with Kacchan if you want."

"What you don't want me here?"

"What...no no I do I just didn't know if it would be wired for you or not we still not in a relationship and you know stuff like that."

"No it's not wired to me and who cares."

"Ok"

Later that night we got a call that she is awake now and we could go see her tomorrow. This week was shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 61 11
Y/n is a kind girl who always finds a positive side to anything, but will she find a good side even when there isn't? Will she actually get her happi...
318 12 10
Y/n's life was once great. She was the number one hero at the age of 17, her grades were amazing, everything was perfect. That is until one particul...
606 20 21
This is a story about Izana and a girl named Y/n L/n. will izana like back Y/n . Y/n a girl from A Rich family and Izana also from a Rich family. i...
165K 2.7K 11
one day momo started acting strange and no one knew the difference except izuku, when he asked her whats wrong she says she fine..... But is she real...