Cindy Potter: Book Four (Harr...

By xuelian

Cindy is entering her fourth year at Hogwarts with her brother and friends. As Voldemort begins to gain power... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/N
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
A/N
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

A/N

362 7 13
By xuelian

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for being patient with me. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during this crisis. I can now give you a definitive date for when updates will return to normal: Monday, April 27. Starting with Blood Bonds, and then so on as stated in my original schedule.

Here are my reasons for this specific date:

1) I've been just generally unwell for the last several months, and my health had never been good. Plus just not having enough sleep with full time work and school. I'm just taking this time to try and stay healthy and not overwhelm myself.

2) With the COVID - 19 crisis, I'm not an essential worker but my job allows me to work from home. However our company has cut our team by almost 80% (less work) so my remaining coworkers and I have to take on all of the work now.

3) I'm still "going" to school. My last exams end at the end of this week. As I'm writing this note, I'm studying for my exam at 8am.

I know how many of you are invested in my books and I promise never to forget about them but tbh I haven't even logged into Wattpad for weeks and I see thousands of notifications when I do. I wish I could respond to them all.

Thank you all for your patience. I will see you the following Monday. That's a promise.

-Lily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 1.6K 25
Ariana Bloom is starting her last year at Hogwarts. She is friends with Laurie and Alice, who just happen to be a couple, and Ariana is the third whe...
23.8K 820 31
Hermione x Male Reader This contains Mental Illness and addiction so please be careful reading this! Y/N is a depressed mess of a student who made th...
975K 25.1K 22
(Y/N) Middlebrook was terribly excited for her fourth year at Hogwarts. But at the same time she was extremely anxious. This year was the year she wa...
18K 358 18
Young Lilianne Potter had been submitted into the Triwizard Tournament along with her brother Harry anonoumsly , after finding out Lilianne had been...