Aphrodite (RDJ / Scar Jo)

By JustAlilfan

When Isabelle Rivers accepts a irrefutable proposition to work as a receptionist at Paradise Island's resorts... More

Summary
Job offer
Starway to Hell
The nightclub
Day to day
Drunk
Irreversible
Dear bottle
Clues
Solved riddles
Determined
Apathetic
Trustworthy
The bounds of secrecy
Hidden
I'm sorry
Plan B
Taking chances
Whirlwind
Safety
-Note-
Attached?
Downhill
Last door on the right
Fighter?
We are not safe in here
Embrace
Uncertain Thoughts
Interrogations
The dance
Tomorrow
Desperate
Soon
Different ways
Mysteries
You know where to find me
Hope
Not an easy task
Twenty facts about me
Bossy
The Larsons
Companion
Something for a start
Chad Williams
High voltage
A lot better
Truthful
Ghosts of the past
The world
Ups and downs
Deceived
Divided
Unknown fate
Locked
Picking sides?
Uncertain plans
It's time
Mismatches
Not yet
You found me
Heat
The truth
Aphrodite
Sequel???
New Book

Utah

810 45 8
By JustAlilfan

Third Person’s POV

“What’s wrong, nerd? You ruined my party” Robert entered the team’s room and sat next to Ed.

“Sorry, sir.” He whispered “But I was told this might interest you” He spoke, showing Robert an image of someone he immediately recognized

“Where did you get that?” Robert quickly stood up

“Agent Lincoln just send me. He’s in Utah. I think they are getting ready to move the club as well.”

“Call two agents to join me now. We’ll leave in five”

“Agent Reilly…?” Ed seemed surprised “I thought you were moving to Turk…”

“Do it. I’ll call Lincoln” Robert quickly picked up his phone

Lincoln

Reilly here.”

“Hey there, Reilly, I knew you would call. I’ve see the guy on our program, I told Ed to call you, I knew you might recognize him”

“He goes by Fritz, he was in Paradise Island. The dude shot me once.” Robert spoke “Lincoln, are you still in the club?”

“I think they’re moving, they warned two times already that they’ll close earlier, tonight”

“Do you see this young blond girl, blue eyes… about 17 years old.” Robert spoke “Name’s Zoe.” Robert spoke, noticing Gordon entering the room, together with two other agents: Val and Trevor

“Are you constantly getting me surprised, Reilly?!” Gordon snapped “You know very well how the director has been…”

Robert interrupted him “Shut it, Gordon” he waited for Lincoln’s answer through the phone “Let’s go” he whispered to the other agents

“Reilly?” Lincoln asked

“I’m here, tell me some good news”

“Sorry, man, I think I am in trouble. I thought this was an encrypted line?”

Robert frowned “It is?” he glanced back at Ed, who seemed stressed and busy

“Reilly… I might need backup.”

“Lincoln…?” Robert asked before the call got disconnected.

“Something’s wrong, Agent Reilly?” Val asked

“Get the jet ready, I’ll be there in five minutes.” Robert turned to go back to Ed “What the hell is happening? And why the f*ck is Lincoln alone in there?!”

“Well, you were alone at Paradise Island. We have no people to put in every club.” Gordon spoke

“We are having some… system failure…” Ed nervously spoke as he tried to fix whatever the error was.

“Lincoln’s in trouble?” Gordon asked, but Robert no longer listened to them. He ran out of the place and into the jet. “To Utah, quick”  He ordered Trevor, who piloted the jet.

Fritz was in Utah, maybe the rest of the Paradise Island club was, as well? Maybe Zoe was there?!

Lots of things were occupying Robert’s mind, but mostly, he was concerned with his colleague, who was probably in real trouble.

*At the party*

“Mommy, why are you here alone?”

Theo’s voice startled Belle, who was still standing at the balcony, after Robert left.

“Baby” she smiled “Come here”

He walked up to her and let her involve his small body in her arms and raise him to sit on the edge of the balcony, both staring at the dark night outside.  “Are you having fun?”

“I am! This is so cool! I would just like the other boys to be here to play with me, on the other days”

“I know, Theo” she kissed his cheek “I love you”

“I love you too, mom” he smiled “You know, grandma was dancing with this old man with a mustache!”

Belle let out a giggle “Well, grandma knows how to take care of herself, doesn’t she, over protective grandson?”

“He had a mustache, mom…”

Belle laughed “It’s ok to have a mustache, baby.”

“I don’t like it” Theo looked away “It’s big and curly in the edges”

Belle giggled, holding him from behind, as both watched the people rushing out from the front building. They were heading to the jet and quickly, it was ready to depart.

That was when Belle watched Robert leaving the building, also in a rush.

Maybe something was happening? She felt a weight in her heart immediately. She would rather not to know he was leaving like that. She just hoped he would be alright.

“They are going on a mission!” Theo excitedly said

“Yeah… remember I promised you I would introduce you to that hero?”

“YES! Is he here?”

She smile motioning her head in Robert’s direction, who was entering the jet.

“That’s your hero, mommy?!”

“Yes”

“He…” Theo stopped for a while “Doesn’t look like a hero”

She giggled again “Getting over critic, are you?”

“He doesn’t have an outfit”

“You have to ask him, when you meet him, ok?”

“Oh, ok… Is he going on a mission with the other two people?”

“I don’t know baby, I guess he is…” she whispered, praying for him to be fine.

*In the jet*

“We are only three…” Val spoke

“We are enough, if we keep concentrated on the task”

“Ed has sent us Lincoln’s location, it still matches the club’s…”

“How long?” Robert impatiently interrupted

“A few minutes, only.”

“Keep Fritz to myself.” Robert whispered

“The guy on the picture?”  Val spoke

“Get ready, we’ll land” Trevor said

It was a matter of minutes until they landed and ran, armed, throughout dark streets until the club. Vans full of people were already with their engines started and ready to leave.

“Me and Trevor, attack the guards. Val, take those people out of the vans”

“Roger that.”

“On three, two…” Robert got his gun ready “now.”

Everything happened too fast, though. As Robert and Trevor passed through the guards, Val was not able to stop all the vans who suddenly took off.

Alarms went off and suddenly, the gunfire started.

There were not many people in there, though. Many were already gone in the vans, people from the club included.

“I’m hit! I’M HIT!” Trevor groaned in pain

Robert observed the place around them and took a deep breath. Skillfully, he pointed to the three men standing and was able to shoot two of them, but missed the third, who ran inside the club.

There had to be more people inside the club. They had to be with…

“Where’s Lincoln?!” Val snapped

“Get Trevor back in the jet. Not many people are left in here”

“Are you sure?!”

“Go. I’ll handle it” Robert ran inside the club, attentively searching for any sign of life. He quickly noticed how the club was similar to Aphrodite’s back in Paradise Island. So, he knew how to move. Taking the stairs to the second floor, he slowly walked through the halls. They were surely waiting for him now.

The last guy had run inside, he surely warned the remaining people in there.

“Knock knoooock!” Robert sarcastically spoke in a lout tone, pointing his gun and ready for some sort of attack.

At Paradise Island, it was the last door on the right. Could it be the same in there?

He opened a door, slowly and silently, noticing no on was in there.

“Reilly, we are back on the jet” Val voice echoed through his earpiece. “Are you ok?”

“Yes.” Robert spoke. Suddenly, he walked back and decided to break another door.

He had to call their attention somehow. Maybe they would think he was distracted and come out.

Well, he was not wrong.

As soon as Robert broke the second door, two guys came out of the last door on the right. They just didn’t expect Robert to be faster than them

“Oh, hello!” Robert smiled and skillfully shot them down.

So, he walked to the famous door and immediately saw his friend, lying on the floor, drowning in his own blood.

“L-Lincoln…?!”

“Another step and he’s dead”

Robert’s fist tightened around his gun as he saw the familiar face. “Fritz.”

The guy smiled “Missed me?”

“I’m not breaking only your nose, today…” Robert kept his gun pointed at him.

“Oh, you are one funny guy, are you not?” He pointed his gun at Lincoln, who barely kept his eyes opened. “Is it not funny how… you screw my life when I was forced to come here… when I became a refugee and a freshman in this club…”

Robert observed him “So… you are far from being known. What about your boss back there… Renner?”

“Does that matter?!” he snapped “You made me lose everything, cop. And I am getting back up, slowly, in this place.”

“Where’s Zoe?”

“Who?!”

“You know who…” Robert coldly said “The young girl…”

“Oh… where is she now?” Fritz giggled “I think you are a little late, now”

“She’s alive.” Robert spoke

“Maybe, but maybe for not much longer… I heard Turkish guys are tough”

Robert observed him, feeling infuriated.

This guy was not definitely worried keeping things from him. Quite the opposite. He told him he was not known among the people from this traffic. That could only mean each club had a leader and only them were directly involved in the trafficking system? Fritz was only a worker. Still he knew too much. They all knew too much.

Everything.  

“You are confident you will get out of this one, aren’t you?”

“Oh, c’mon, heart butter?” he smiled “You will let me leave, because you know I have no problem in finish him.”

Robert observed both, he did not doubt Fritz.

Oh, but he was not going to let him leave that place. He needed to be quick and aim perfectly.

No. You don’t want to kill him either, Reilly. He knows too much. He thought to himself.

“You’re wrong” Robert coldly spoke.

Fritz laughed, and the agent took that change to aim against his hand.

“AAAH!”

Immediately, Fritz dropped the gun and had no chance to move before another shot hit is leg.

“When you’re done telling me everything, I’m going to impale you from your ass to your mouth.” He punched him, hard.

“F*CK YOU!”

“And then, I’m going to cut your f*cking cock and make a necklace out of it. It’ll be your present” he kicked him to unconsciousness “It might go unnoticed though, I’m sure.” The agent sarcastically spoke, before turning to his friend “Hey there, buddy”

“Hmmm”

“I’m gonna get you to the basement and you’ll be just fine.” He touched his earpiece “Val, could you leave Trevor for a sec and help me with Lincoln here?”

“I’ll be there in a minute”

Robert made pressure on Lincoln's wounds "Hold on, buddy" 

Glancing back at the unconscious Fritz he sadly smiled. Not everything was negative. He got Fritz. And, most importantly, he knew where Zoe was.

And he was going to get her.

Hello!

What do you think?

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 739 32
After her best friend gets pregnant and her boyfriend ditches her, Meiko moves in to help raise the twins. Sure, she may hate the terrible lifestyle...
12.4M 404K 41
Cali Wilson desperately needs money. She had her father's gigantic gambling debt and 4 months overdue rent to pay. When she saw a job opening that of...
94.5K 2.3K 60
▂▂▂ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ IN WHICH richie comments on eddie's instagram post, and they become internet friends OR two celebrities start talk...
25.7K 932 30
(sequel to Scars) With every passing day Astrid finds it harder and harder to hide her feelings. But soon she gets engaged to a man she never k...