Werecats in Aqualonia?

By Werecat

Grace is from Aqualonia, a kingdom in Europe in 1489. She is just a normal woman with and normal life until... More

Staring
What has she been doing?
Big cat
House of swords
In the dark
Christmas
The Lord
What magic is this?
Didn't keep the secret
Catch me if you can
Pride
My new room
Heather makes a big misake
Help
Opal
Training
She wants me
Captured
Did I really want to know?
Wrong side
Urania
For Scarlet
Join your family
Against my heart
The right side
Werecats in Aqualonia?

Elizabeth

10.1K 206 10
By Werecat

There she was in her fancy feathered hat and her midnight black dress, stepping off the boat, which she had arrived on. There was a big smile upon her deep red lips. Her gorgeous bright aqua eyes were gleaming.

I did not know it at the time but I was looking at the woman who would change my life.

I went up to greet her with a smile like I do for all visitors of Aqualonia.

"Hello I am Grace, welcome to Aqualonia. What is your name?" I asked smiling.

"Elizabeth," Elizabeth answered simply with no expression.

Elizabeth then walked off. She is not very chatty, I wonder what she is doing here? I watched her walk down the street where was she going?

Oh well I stepped off the dock and started to walk down the street back to my home as I had farm work that needed to be done.

DemonstrateElegance made the cover thank you

Please tell me what you think, I have to know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.3K 47
In a land filled with different races, magic and corruption there was a young girl. Elizabeth Liones. She was locked away many years ago. She had los...
498 9 10
If you love any magical books or shows such as Rainbow Magic, My Little Pony, Miraculous Ladybug, Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Harry Potter and W.I.T.C.H...
63.5K 845 19
Christina accidentally spills a powerful love potion on Kevin. The real problem is, because of what she did a dangerous yellow eyed Witch now wants b...
540 74 16
Blinding lights. The flash of cameras. Dozens of fans cheering endlessly. This is the life Morgan Slate knows of. That all holds true until she's be...