✓ Ethereal: The Goddess's Blo...

By xiwven

WATTYS2020 WINNER | ZEIDEN was literally dropped from the heavens by a magical phoenix inside her adoptive pa... More

Ethereal: The Goddess's Blood
Prologue
Chapter 1: Plan
Chapter 2: Start
Chapter 3: Six
Chapter 4: Sleeping
Chapter 5: Intruding
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 40

9.6K 345 19
By xiwven

Blood

ASTRAEA's moves started to become more faster and harmful as Lucilda started giving her all.

Lucilda continuously threw dark energy ball towards Astraea while the latter was countering it with her light magic, creating a loud explosion whenever they meet.

Until the unexpected thing happened that shocked even Astraea and Kyle. Because of Lucilda's continues use of mana, her facade started to vaporize-revealing her real face.

"Sandra..." Astraea whispered. Fire was blazing through Astraea's eyes as she started realizing everything.

"Surprise? How can you be, anyway? You're not here the moment I stayed at Il Fascino," Sandra playfully said.

Kyle was still in shock seeing his old student who died in a very brutal way alive and being wicked.

"So you're the one who killed Zeiden and probably Leana, too. You were the one who created an illusion of Yvo being so scandalous. You were also the one who tried to kill Yuna and Melody. You were also the reason why Paris got stabbed at her stomach," Astraea muttered with a blazing rage and danger in her voice.

"Very well. You've got a smart brain, huh? I killed Leana because she is so boring. She was my illegitimate sister who Lucilda got but she didn't deserve it so I killed her instead and got Lucilda." The fire Astraea was trying to calm ignited as she heard Sandra's response.

Astraea's speed got a lot faster than the usual that Sandra couldn't even follow. Astraea created a flaming chain that wrapped around Sandra's waist that made the latter scream because of the burning sensation. While Sandra was busy minding the pain, Astraea threw an ice sword towards Sandra that deeply hit her stomach.

Shock was shown on Sandra's face as if she was electrified because of Astraea's power.

"That's for killing Zeiden and Leana," Astraea said emotionlessly.

Being discontented, Astraea threw four dagger created by her land magic to Sandra, hitting her two legs and arms and causing her to scream so loud in pain, shock and frustration because of the piercing daggers, burning chains and the electrifying sword.

"Who are you really? You, possessing ice, light, fire, land and electric magic can't make you a citizen of Primrose. Kaya sabihin mo kung sino ka!" Sandra shouted in anger while wincing in pain.

The daggers created by Astraea through land were coated with lava, the ice sword was coated with a high voltage of electricity, the chains were made by her blue flame that made the impact and pain triple to Sandra.

"Like I said before, my name is Astraea Celestine Alvea," Astraea said while smirking.

"Alvea?" Sandra asked confusedly while trying to remove the daggers and the sword, suppressing the painful feeling.

Lucilda went silent upon hearing the name Astraea spoken.

"I was the sister of Alastair and Ravana. Grandchild of Chronus Alvea. Pinatay mo na rin ako dati bilang Zeiden. Rings a bell?" Astraea playfully said while quickly teleporting from one place to another, confusing her opponent.

"Y-You!" Lucilda's voice echoed, killing the night's serenity. Shock was evident on Sandra's face as her eyes widened and her mouth hanged.

Sandra's expression easily changed after a second. A smirk formed on her lips.

"Buhay ka pa pala! Akala ko patay ka na. Akala ko, nagkataon lang ang umaapaw na enerhiyang nararamdaman ko kay Frost at Yvo, iyon pala ay may dahilan," Lucilda spoke.

"Medyo tanga nga lang sila at hindi nila nagawang itago ang kapangyarihan nila sa akin gaya mo," Lucilda said while laughing deviously.

"Hayop ka! Where did you put my brothers?!" Astraea shouted in rage.

"Bakit ko sasabihin? Eh di kinuha mo na naman sa akin. Not unless I already have their power, hindi mo sila makikita." Lucilda laughed like a mad woman.

"Kyle, heal me!" Lucilda commanded to Kyle who immediately healed her. Kyle also lended her his mana that made her stronger.

Astraea attacked continuously using her different magics without thinking. Lucilda couldn't follow that's why she showed her ace using her black magic ball while blocking Astraea's attacks.

"Know them? Don't you know that I can kill them in just a move of my hand?" Lucilda said that made Astraea stop near her but her eyes were still cold and voided of emotions.

Inside the black magic ball were Astraea's brothers. They are inside of two black crystal-like-machines, sleeping.

"How about this guy?" Lucilda's black ball changed its scenery, showing there was Thorn inside the palace, fighting to a shadow.

Lucilda used that chance to attack Astraea by her newly summoned sword but an unexpected thing happened.

"C-Circe! H-Hanggang ngayon pala ay g-galit ka pa rin sa mundo. I-It was nice meeting you again before I die, m-my friend," Luv Knight muttered while struggling.

"Luv!" Kyle shouted in horror.

The sword that was supposed to be for Astraea pierced Luv's stomach as she suddenly popped in and hugged Astraea on behind.

She just woke up from the slumber that Lucilda caused but she wanted to help so she came back to the Iren Palace even when they were already inside a safe place earlier.

"I-It was nice helping you, Astra," Luv said with a small smile on her lips. Blood came out of Luv's mouth and stomach as Lucilda pulled her sword.

Astraea's mind went blank. She wants to kill the reason behind of her strifes but she can't risk the time she has now.

Her mother. The one who took care of her since she was a child. The one who taught her a lot of things in life risked her life by saving hers.

No! She won't let that happen! She believes she can do something about this. She just need to trust herself.

"Ma! Hold on!" Astraea checked Luv's pulse and she felt relief when she still heard a sound even it's just a faint beat.

Astraea cut her finger using an ice dagger she made while pinching it for the blood to come out. After that, Astraea opened Luv's mouth and made her drink her blood. For the effect to go faster, Astraea healed Luv's deep wound on her stomach while waiting for Luv to wake up.

Lucilda was stunned on her place, so as Kyle when they saw Luv's body floating in the air. Slowly, Luv opened her eyes and it immediately darted on Astraea.

"Xantea? Anak? Ikaw ba iyan?" Luv said the moment her eyes met Astraea's eyes.

That moment, Astraea smiled genuinely-and not the usual smile she always gives to Lucilda and Sandra.

"Hi, ma," Astraea greeted as she awkwardly smiled.

"Pero paano? Nakita kitang inilibing. Inilibing ka namin kaya paano?" Luv asked confusedly, she's not floating anymore.

"Kinuha ako ng totoo kong mga kamag-anak tapos iyon na," Astraea explained. Or if she really explained.

"Ma, ako nang bahala rito tapos puntahan mo si Tho-este Phoenix sa Iren Palace, binubugbog no'ng anino. Hanapin niyo rin si Yvo at Frost, nakakulong sa tore. Thank you, ma!" Then Astraea gave a flying kiss to her mother before she teleported closer to the palace.

"Bakbakan na!" Astraea blurted out as she started attacking again even when she's a little bit dizzy. She wasn't sure if it's because of healing her foster mother or other thing she doesn't know.

"Bumabagal ka yata?" Lucilda said with a smirk.

"'Di mo kasi ako masabayan. Ayan para patas naman," Astraea retorted that made Lucilda irritated.

Astraea wasn't shocked the moment Lucilda managed to hit her on the face using her double blade axe that she just summoned. She's weakening. It would be dangerous if she'll let this fight go farther again or many will get affected.

Astraea focused as she closed her eyes and chanted a spell in her mind while avoiding Lucilda's attack, though some still hit her but she forced herself to focus.

"Celestial Sword of Chronus, help me in this battle and lend me your power. I summon you!" Astraea repeatedly enchanted inside her mind.

Lucilda on the other side created a black energy ball while enchanting a slow yet very painful death spell that once hit you, you'll live for some minutes while slowly feeling the torture of the spell until it reaches your heart then you'll die in the most painful way you could ever imagine.

The moment Astraea's sword popped in, Lucilda's invisible paralyzing chains wrap around Astraea's fit. Astraea focused on coating the celestial sword her blood that's why when Lucilda threw her black magic ball, putting all her mana to the ball to make sure of Astraea's death, she didn't had a chance to avoid it because of being stuck in her place.

"LORD Chronus, you summoned me?" Thorn asked Chronus the moment he met him.

Chronus gave Thorn his coldest look. Thorn gulped in fear. He's sure this old man knows everything that's going on between him and Astraea and he's scared of what he might do. He's a god after all while he is just a mere guardian.

"I know everything about my granddaughter. And honestly, my granddaughter having a guardian husband doesn't sound so good to me," Chronus stated seriously, making sure he emphasized how far their status were.

Thorn didn't think twice, he knelt down with a lowered head.

"Please. Give me a chance to prove myself to you. I love Astraea more than my life. She's the only girl I want to spend my life with," Thorn pleaded.

Chronus smirked.

"Show me. Can you die for her?" Chronus said before vanishing.

"MAHAL na mahal k-kita, Astra-ahhh!" Thorn didn't able to finish his words because the pain of the spell started inflicting inside his body.

"Thorn, s-sandali lang! Kailangan ko ng tapusin ito. Babalikan kita. 'Wag na 'wag mong ipipikit ang mga mata mo, maliwanag?!" Astraea said in panic.

At the very moment, she doesn't know what to do. She couldn't think straight. Would she save Thorn first? What if Lucilda would do something again? Could she fight it? But if she'll kill Lucilda first, what will happen to Thorn?

"I-I love you," Thorn said in his very low voice. The pain he was enduring was so tremendous that he screamed uncountably.

"Lucilda!" Astraea burned the chains around her neck as she furiously teleported and attacked Lucilda who has now weakened.

The moment Astraea pierced her sword into Lucilda's body, she immediately teleported herself to Thorn's area. Where are his screams? Why can't she hear anything anymore?!

"Thorn? I told you to wait for me!" Astraea's tears fell like an endless waterfall. Fear crept in as she tried to hear his heartbeat-no faint sound at all!

"Lolo, this is all your fault!" Astraea's loud voice dominated the whole area like a thunder struck after a lightning.

With all her mana, Astraea used the forbidden spell she once knew when she was still at the Knight's care while crying silently. She put all her mana on that spell to bring Thorn's life back. She could feel it. Her mana was fading out. It's starting to drain her but it's okay. As long as she could revive Thorn, it'll be worth it.

The spell took a longer time. When it was about to finish, Astraea cut her finger again to make Thorn drink her blood.

"It's almost finish. A little more time. Come on," Astraea whispered to herself.

Being in her weakest state, she didn't notice Lucilda's final blow. The exact moment she finished her spell was also the exact moment her heart got pierced through Lucilda's sword.

"S-Sa akin pa rin ang huling halakhak!" Lucilda laughed like a mad woman. She was too late to notice Yvo and Frost at her back, shooting their sword and spear that are covered with their blood-targeting her heart.

"Celestine!" Yvo and Frost shouted as they saw her.

Astraea smiled weakly at her brothers who are running towards her.

"K-Kuya Alas... K-Kuya Rav... See you in our next lives... Please take care of Thorn for me..." With her last words, she closed her eyes with a wide smile on her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 570 47
COMPLETED This is a detective story. But unlike the common detective stories, this one doesn't involve codes nor ciphers. Wrap up and join Liessand...
2.6K 61 6
Another adventure awaits Harper... 👉ON GOING 👈 📌WARNING! Expect: • Wrong Grammars; • Graphical errors; • Misspelled; and • Misunderstood words e...
2M 99K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
2.7K 283 9
Lol! I've published the hard copy of this book. It's available on Amazon too. The version on wattpad is unedited and not as refined as the published...