Candy Hearts ✰ Frerard

Galing kay -CRANBERRYCOLA-

In the hostile town of Belleville, New Jersey, a small diner was situated, run by Bob Bryar and somewhat co-o... Higit pa

.CHAPTER ONE.
.CHAPTER TWO.
.CHAPTER THREE.
.CHAPTER FOUR.
.CHAPTER FIVE.
.CHAPTER SIX.
.CHAPTER SEVEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHT.
.CHAPTER NINE.
.CHAPTER TEN.
.CHAPTER ELEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWELVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
.CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
.CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
.CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
.CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
.CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
.CHAPTER NINETEEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY.
.CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
.CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
.CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY.
.CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
.CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.
.CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.
.CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FORTY.
.CHAPTER FORTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FORTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.
.CHAPTER FORTY FIVE.
.CHAPTER FORTY SIX.
.CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT.
.CHAPTER FORTY NINE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY.
.CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.
.CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.
.CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.

.CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.

2.4K 104 502
Galing kay -CRANBERRYCOLA-

not edited

intimate showers & questions
~[|]~

Gerard woke up to a hand running through his hair, his eyes slowly opening to be faced with Frank's bare chest, making him smile softly. The events of last night flooded his mind and he smiled wider. He shifted around, wincing when his lower back accidentally moved a certain way, causing a sharp pain to shoot up his spine.

"Careful, Gee... you're probably still gonna be sore." Frank whispered gently, and he seemed wide awake.

Gerard nodded before yawning, shifting uncomfortably when he felt the garters on his thighs, remembering that he was still wearing Frank's boxers and his skirt.

"How long have you been awake?" Gerard asked softly, Frank stopping his hand for a second before continuing.

"Not long." He murmured, pressing a kiss to Gerard's head.

Gerard hummed, his eyes shutting again as he nuzzled deeper against Frank's warm body.

"Thank you for last night." Gerard said quietly against Gerard's chest.

Frank chuckled, "Don't thank me, Gee. I'm just happy that you're happy, angel."

"I'm always happy when I'm with you." Gerard answered absently.

And all of the sudden Frank was moving him so that they were at eye level, "Would you... Would you be happier if you and I were together even more?"

Gerard's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Frank, we already spend like every hour together, how could I be with you more?"

Frank looked down at himself, kissing Gerard's forehead before sighing softly, "Dunno."

They were silent again and Gerard had started drifting off again, only fighting off his drowsiness when he felt Frank speak softly to him again.

"You hungry?" He asked, and Gerard yawned quietly again with a nod.

"Yeah but my ass still hurts." Gerard mumbled, making Frank laugh.

"I can just make you food. I do know how to turn on the stove, babycakes." Frank said, making Gerard laugh lightly too.

"You don't have to do that, Frankie. I have to get up soon anyway." Gerard said, his hands laying flat on Frank's chest as he traced the small nail marks he made the night before. "M' sorry about these by the way.."

Frank looked down at his chest, where Gerard was tracing his skin. He smiled softly, "It's fine, Gee, don't worry 'bout it."

Gerard obviously still felt bad but after a few minutes of Frank rubbing his back he let it go a bit, instead attempting to shift around without killing his back again. He leaned down and pressed a few light kisses to the small marks, feeling Frank's heart beat against his ear once he laid back down again.

Frank looked like he was going to say something when the ringing of Gerard's phone happened. Gerard rolled his eyes and accepted his fate, answering it without checking the ID.

He nuzzled his head back into Frank's shoulder, his eyes half-lidded.

"Gee, where the fuck are you?" Brendon asked hurriedly on the other line, "Bryar is gonna pop a cap in your ass."

Gerard let out a sleepy whine, "I'm not coming in today, I told him I wasn't."

"And he just told me you are." Brendon sighed, and Gerard groaned, Frank squeezing his body lightly.

"But I don' wanna." Gerard mumbled, and Brendon laughed.

"I know you just got dicked down for the first time but unless you get someone to cover you, you're gonna have to come down here. Sorry, babes." Brendon said, and Gerard paused before speaking.

"Well, can you tell Bryar that I have an emergency or something? I feel bad for lying but I can't exactly move my ass off this bed right now." Gerard swatted Frank's chest when he heard him giggling.

"Alright, Pinocchio, give me a minute." There was shuffling on the other end and some dialogue Gerard couldn't hear, but finally Brendon spoke again.

"Okay I told him you have explosive diarrhoea and he let you off." Brendon said nonchalantly, and Gerard immediately sat up, ignoring the sharp pain in his lower back.

"You what?" Gerard asked angrily into the phone, ignoring Frank's confused face.

"Calm your tits, if diarrhoea gets you off the hook you should be grateful. I'll call you later so you can tell me how last night went." Brendon laughed.

"No— No you go and tell him I don't have explosive diarrhoea or I'll fucking maim you, do you understand me?" Gerard swatted Frank again as he laughed harder that time.

"Too late, bye Gee!"

"Brend—" Gerard heard the line disconnect, and he brought the phone away from his ear to glare at it.

"Fucking asshole." Gerard grumbled, setting his phone back on the nightstand before rubbing his face with his hand.

"Did I hear explosive diarrhoea?" Frank asked with a snicker, making Gerard stick his tongue out at him.

"Apparently." Gerard mumbled and looked down at his body, most of his torso covered in love bites making him smile.

His eyebrows furrowed as he pushed the covers down a bit so that his bottom half came into view, and Frank watched him curiously as he peeled the socks off after having unattached the garters, remembering how Brendon had shown him, and soon he was just in his skirt and Frank's boxers.

Gerard frowned when he felt around the skirt and touched his dried up cum on it.

"Frankie," He said quietly in disappointment, "I think I ruined the pretty skirt."

"Why, Gee?" Frank asked, shifting so he could examine it.

"It has stuff on it..." Gerard practically whispered, making Frank smiled softly before pecking his lips.

"You are too cute for your own good," Frank mumbled with a chuckle, "Sugar, that stuff comes off don't worry— I'll put it in the machine later, okay?"

"Okay," Gerard blushed lightly, smiling, "Thank you."

Frank didn't answer, just kissed his cheek delicately.

They were quiet again before Frank sighed, "Um, I think I might jump in the shower, d'you want anything before I do? I'll be quick."

"Could I maybe come with you?" Gerard asked quietly, and Frank's eyebrows furrowed.

"Like... with me in the shower?" Frank asked softly, and Gerard bit his lip and nodded.

Frank smiled and nodded, he got out of bed, Gerard's eyes immediately flying to Frank's very naked body, making him blush. Frank seemed to catch on, and he giggled at Gerard's red cheeks.

Frank helped Gerard out of bed, him wincing and whining loudly as Frank slowly led him to the bathroom, supporting his lower back.

Once they were there, Frank turned on the shower, going back to help Gerard get out of his skirt and boxers. Gerard watched him as he bit his lip, smiling shyly as Frank pulled down his boxers, his thighs shifting over one another to hide his dick.

Truth is, Gerard didn't realise how weird it felt to have his dick out in front of another person until now. Usually when he and Frank had their cocks out it was for sexual purposes, but this wasn't, and it made Gerard's stomach pool with nervousness.

Frank put his hand under the shower water, turning back to grin at Gerard.

"Alright, now careful, babycakes, don' want you hurting yourself." Frank mumbled as he helped Gerard in the shower too, his face scrunching up in pain as he lifted up his legs to step over the barrier of the bathtub.

The warm water hit Gerard's head and back almost immediately, his body shivering against his own will.

Frank smiled as he ran his fingers through Gerard's hair, Gerard giggling as the water ran down his face making droplets form at the tip of his nose. Frank laughed too, but more as a reaction to Gerard's giggling than anything else.

"You're so pretty," Frank murmured and Gerard smiled, pecking Frank's lips before switching spots with him so Frank could get under the shower stream too.

"You're pretty too, Frankie." Gerard smiled, and he reached over to get the shampoo Frankie used, squeezing some onto his palm.

He reached over to work some into Frank's shaggy hair, grinning to himself as Frank smiled at him. Frank's eyes slipped shut after a few moments, his smile never faltering as Gerard massaged the shampoo into his hair, a comfortable silence around them.

Gerard was the one to break it though, because he would be lying if he didn't admit that there had been something stuck in the back of his mind not just this morning but also last night as he was falling asleep.

"Frank?" Gerard asked quietly, and Frank's eyes fluttered open as he hummed in response.

He tipped his head back to wash the shampoo out, Gerard waiting for him to be done before speaking again.

"How did your first time go?" Gerard asked softly, and Frank froze for a second before he looked straight ahead again.

He grabbed the body wash and put some on his hands before starting to put some of Gerard's marked chest, massaging it almost subconsciously.

"I um, I think I was around sixteen," Frank murmured, "I—I know it was with some girl, I can't remember a thing about her though..."

Gerard didn't say anything as Frank blankly stared down at his chest where his hands were.

"I don't remember." Frank finally whispered, guilt and shame seeming heavy in his tone, "I don't even think I used a condom."

He went silent again, and Gerard stared at him sadly, "I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have—"

"S'fine Gee, it's in the past." Frank replied, his hands moving down Gerard's body, making him shiver slightly.

They were silent again, and it was when Gerard was washing Frank's body that he spoke up again.

"Um, was I— and please don't laugh when I ask this," Gerard said softly, making Frank nod with a reassuring smile, "Was I okay at the whole sex thing?"

Frank blinked at Gerard, his eyebrow raising in confusion as his smile faltered.

Gerard's face was already turning red he stared down at their feet, "I— I mean, did I make you feel good?"

Gerard still didn't hear Frank talk, and he just let out a sigh, covering his face with his hands, well, that was fucking embarrassing.

"I-I shouldn't have said anything," Gerard concluded, feeling his heart sink further the more he let his mouth run with random sentences, "I'm sor—"

He was interrupted by Frank moving his hands away from his face and pressing his lips on Gerard's, Frank's lips slightly wet from the shower water, but still soft like they always were.

Frank pulled back gently, a small smile on his features.

"Gee, I— and now you have to promise not to laugh," Frank said, and Gerard nodded, "I um, last night was probably the best sex I've had."

Frank's cheeks was bright red as he looked down at the flooring of the bathtub, and Gerard tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"But you said you've done it with lots of people.. who're like, a lot more experienced than I am." Gerard said softly, rubbing shampoo into his own hair as Frank looked up awkwardly after a while.

"Well, y-yeah but I mean that was just fucking for the sake of it," Frank mumbled with a small shrug, "It was good I guess, even though I had to fake it once or twice. I guess with you it's just different. It felt better because, well, it was you, Gee... and I really love you, and having sex with someone you love is different."

Frank's rambling got quieter the longer he spoke, his eyes never leaving the floor of the bathtub.

Gerard stopped rubbing shampoo into his red locks to stare at Frank, blinking softly as he absorbed his words. And honestly, what Frank had said had hit Gerard pretty hard.

Because one of the biggest reasons he was putting off having sex with Frank was one, because he was self conscious and worried, and two, he was worried he wouldn't perform as good as the other strangers Frank had slept with. Hearing Frank say that their emotional connection impacted how good everything felt last night went straight to his heart, and his self confidence too if he were being honest.

Obviously not in the self-absorbed way, but in the way that he didn't feel as nervous as before, and that he would definitely propose sex again as soon as his ass didn't feel like it was being torn apart by seemingly nothing at all.

"I know that's lame or whatever," Frank mumbled, Gerard obviously having forgotten to speak in those minutes was thinking things over, "I'm probably—"

Gerard wrapped his arms hesitantly around Frank's neck, making Frank immediately stop talking as his eyes shot up to Gerard's soft ones.

"I don't think it's lame," Gerard murmured.

Frank obliged of course, gently putting his arms around Gerard's slender body.

"I— I was worried that, maybe I'd be really bad in bed... so bad you wouldn't wanna do anything with me anymore, and I uh, that means a lot to me, hearing you say that, Frankie." Gerard said quietly, his lips close to Frank's as he spoke.

Frank's lips quirked up in a smile and he leaned over to kiss Gerard again gently, his hands rubbing over Gerard's now wet body carefully.

"I know I say it a lot but I really love you," Frank said when he pulled back, "I-I love you so much. Sometimes I'm scared that if you ever do leave me I won't be able to breath right anymore."

Gerard's heart expanded at Frank's words, "I won't ever leave you... I- I'm yours, 'memeber?"

A small smile replaced Frank's once serious lips, "You wanna be all mine?"

Gerard giggled slightly and nodded, his arms tightening around Frank's neck for a moment, "I said it last night, didn't I?"

"Well, yeah, I figured you just said that 'cause I kept asking you to." Frank said quietly with a chuckle, though it seemed a bit pained.

Gerard shook his head, "No, Frankie. I... I don't think I'd be able to breath if you left me either."

Frank smiled again, "Good thing I'm not going anywhere then."

Gerard grinned, and he connected their lips again. The kiss turning passionate and tender and Gerard only stopped abruptly when he felt a burning sensation fill his eyes, making him pull back with a wince.

He couldn't see Frank's face, but after a few silent seconds he figured Frank knew what had happened.

"Did you get shampoo in your eyes?" Frank asked with a laugh, Gerard smiling with his eyes closed.

"Maybe." Gerard whined, making Frank laugh again.

- -

Gerard smiled shyly down at Frank as he dried him with a towel, Gerard having done the same for him a few minutes ago.

Frank stood up straight again, some of his hair still wet and hanging over his eyes cutely.

"All done." He smiled, and Gerard grinned.

He blew some of his own red hair out of his face, feeling Frank wrap a towel around his waist.

Gerard smiled again, and he was about to walk with Frank back to the bedroom when he felt Frank's arms around him, picking him up bridal style before shifting him so that he was clinging to Frank's front.

Gerard whined at that, holding onto Frank tightly as their bare chests touched and Gerard pressed a small kiss to Frank's jaw. The smell of his shampoo and body wash making Gerard smile even wider.

Frank carefully carried him to their shared bed, holding his body tightly against his own but not tight enough to hurt Gerard in any way.

He sat him down on the bed carefully, Gerard pecking his lips as he moved back enough. Frank smiled and kissed his forehead before standing up and walking to their closet, changing into sweatpants and a shirt.

Frank folded his towel before putting it on his dresser, instead picking out the same Mickey Mouse sweater Gerard had worn to work the day after Frank's birthday, and some navy boxers from his closet. He skipped pants knowing Gerard didn't usually wear any of he was just lazying around the apartment.

Gerard watched as he Frank smiled softly as him and kissed his head again as he carefully helped Gerard put on his sweater, doing the same for his boxers. He kissed up Gerard's right thigh after Gerard had his boxers on, Gerard giggling as his lips gently grazed the marks he left last night.

"Does your back feel better?" Frank asked as he sat on his knees in front of Gerard, his hands still on Gerard thighs.

"Mhm," Gerard nodded, and it was true. It was a really dull ache now, and it only really hurt when he turned his body weirdly.

"So... you wanna make waffles?" Frank asked with a grin, and Gerard nodded quickly.

And he went so stand up when Frank stopped him, gently tugging him to sit back down.

"Aren't we makin' waffles now?" Gerard asked with furrowed eyebrows as Frank glanced down at the ground nervously.

"We are, baby, I just have to give you your Christmas present first... or, you can decide if it's a present I guess." Frank said quietly, and Gerard went to question it when he saw Frank turn away from him slightly to open the drawer connected to his nightstand.

Gerard watched in confusion as Frank pulled out a small black box, smiling nervously at Gerard.

☏ ☏ ☏

parasite420 made this and it's so awesome! I fuckin love how you did this scene, it's so soft my heart is melting lowkey

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

39.1K 2.9K 17
Belleville's a usually quiet town, so quiet it's almost sketchy. Frank Iero has lived his eighteen years in the quiet and sketchy town of Belleville...
171K 9.3K 100
❝ @geeway commented on your post: damn baby you looking hella fine @frnkiero replied to your comment: sleaze ❞ {started 2 july, 2017. finish...
70.1K 3.8K 8
Gee Way is the hottest girl at Belleville University, but she hides a secret... Or should I say he? Frank Iero is just another heterosexual boy longi...
504 51 12
When Gerard Way moves into Belleville, New Jersey, he's in for a year of living hell at Belleville High. He's ready to face more depression, bullying...