.CHAPTER FIFTY.

not edited!!

forgotten movie & round two
~[|]~

[SMUT WARNING ~ i'll put italics later for those who wanna skip]

"You're terrible at this." Gerard laughed as Frank accidentally poked his chin with the strawberry in his hands.

Frank scoffed, though his smile remained where it was.

"I'm doing the best I can! You try being blindfolded." Frank giggled, finally managing to get the strawberry to Gerard lips after almost seven failed attempts. Which had resulted in chocolate smudges being delivered to most of Gerard's face.

Sure, maybe it would have been more romantic if they could actually see where they were meant to feed each other, but it had gotten boring and after Frank had won their earlier competition so he swore he could feed Gerard using just his sense of 'willpower.'

Frank finally took off his blindfold and smiled at Gerard, though immediately laughed when he saw all of the chocolate on his chin and cheeks, even on his nose.

"Okay maybe I shouldn't have suggested that." Frank said quietly with another giggle, licking his thumb before trying to get off some of the smudges on Gerard's face.

"You think?" Gerard deadpanned, though Frank paid him no mind.

"Y'know there were about twenty other things we could have done with that blindfold," Gerard said absently before Frank placed a kiss on Gerard's lips, "And covering our faces in chocolate should not have been one of them."

"Okay you don't gotta keep shitting on my suggestions, jeez." Frank laughed, "But if you really wanna use the blindfold in a nicer context we can definitely do that."

Gerard laughed at Frank's suggestive tone, "I don't know if I trust your judgement on these things anymore."

Frank rolled his eyes, shuffling so Gerard was cuddled up to him again.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Frank asked, his head resting on top of Gerard's.

They were sat on the floor in front of the couch instead of actually on it since Gerard had insisted the carpet was nicer to cuddle on than the couch.

Gerard nodded against Frank's shoulder as he watched Frank lean over to get the remote from the coffee stable.

He found some random action movie and pressed play, Gerard sighing and nuzzling himself more into Frank.

Though about halfway in Frank had moved him so that he was sitting in his lap, facing the TV as his hands snaked around Gerard's waist.

"Frankie, you're distracting me." Gerard whispered with a laugh as Frank began tracing patterns on his exposed thighs.

Frank laughed, "Sorry, sugar."

Gerard didn't reply to that, instead just leaning his back against Frank's chest as he focused on the movie again. Though, for the second time, his attention was brought back to Frank, who seemingly couldn't even focus on the movie he fucking chose.