The Bet (Completed)

By Honesty577

When Jason and Darrelle make a bet involving Darrell's dating life, he thought it would be easy since women w... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Question(?)
BLACK LIVES MATTER✊🏿‼️
END SARS✊🏿‼️
#HELPCONGO✊🏿‼️
RIPTIDE
HONDURAS#VIOLENCEAGAINSTWOMEN
WOMEN#STOPVIOLENCEAGAINSTWOMEN
NB!!!

35

17.9K 890 105
By Honesty577

Darrelle's POV
"Are you sure?" I asked my voice barely recognizable and she nodded slowly not looking at me.

"How can..," I started but stopped as everything started making sense the minor headaches, the dizziness, nausea, her breasts and the vomiting.

She's pregnant..

"I...," I started but again I stopped not knowing what to say. Nia's pregnant, she has a baby growing inside her, my baby, our baby.

"I'm going to be a dad," I mumbled as the image of a baby, a mini version of us flashed through my mind and I chuckled.

"I'm going to be a dad," I repeated smiling, happiness embracing me.

"I don't know if I'm ready," she mumbled gaining my attention and I looked over at her defeated figure.

"What do you mean?" I asked moving over to her.

"Exactly what I said, " she answered as I sat before her.

"You don't want a child?" I asked already attached to the baby that wasn't even fully developed.

"Of course I want it, I'm not going to abort it, I just...D I'm going to be a mother,"

"But I'm going to be right here, it's us, it's never going to be only you," I reassured her and she looked up at me tears in her eyes, her vulnerable always made me uneasy, because it was something I didn't see often and right now she looked torn.

"Baby, we'll learn together, we can go to classes, I can use the vacation days I've been saving up and stay home with you, and I'll read books, watch shows, YouTube videos, I'll-"

"You're really happy aren't you? " She asked smiling and I nodded kneeling on both knees in front of her.

"Nia we're having a baby, the woman I love is going to be having my child, my first child, my little girl is probably going to come out looking just like you and my boy is going have your eyes, happy is a fucking understatement," I finished and she smiled.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be cursing," I said chuckling looking down at her stomach.

"We're having a baby," she mumbled happily.
.
.
.
.
I stood by her side playing in her hair, looking down at her as she played with her fingers laying down on the small bed.

"Everything is going to be fine," I reassured knowing she only played with her fingers when she was overwhelmed, she looked up at me smiling as I kissed her forehead the door opening to reveal the doctor.

"Nia how are you?" The man who looked to be in his mid-forties asked.

"I'm good Doctor Semers," she replied smiling.

"And is this the father?" He asked looking over to me smiling.

"Yeah, Darrelle Williams, nice to meet you," I replied shaking his hand.

"Same here, Nia I thought I would've been invited to the wedding," he said laughing slightly writing something down on his clipboard.

"No, we're not married," I said and he smiled looking slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I just thought-my apologies,"

"Its okay," I said and he smiled.

"Alright, I'll be right back give a minute don't go anywhere," he said smiling leaving us alone.

"Are you okay?" I asked looking down at her, realizing her mood changing.

"Yeah," she lied and I sighed knowing it was probably the doctor's wrongful assumption.

"I'm going to marry you," I told her truthfully.

"I know, I just never thought I'd be pregnant before marriage," she replied softly.

"What's meant to be will always find a way," I reassured and she frowned turning to me, deep in thought.

"Did you just quote Trisha Yearwood?" She asked amused and I chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"I love you," she whispered

"I love you too Nia," I said as the door opened to reveal Doctor Semers. I stood there as they conversed while Doctor Semers performed his regularly check up routine.

"You're six weeks into your first trimester," he announced as he performed the ultrasound, I reached over holding Nia's hand watching the screen.

"This is your baby," he said and happiness exploded in me, as I looked at the screen at the small silhouette.

"The heartbeat is steady, you both are having a healthy baby,"
.
.
.
.
"When do you want to tell our families?" I asked looking over to her typing, at 10 p.m if I might add. I smiled thinking back to the first night I stayed back at work with her.

"I'm ready to tell everyone except Tevin," she mumbled and I chuckled

"Well you have to, and we can throw a party, just friends and families," I suggested

"You must really be happy about this, to be willingly inviting people over," she mumbled and I smiled as she looked up at me sighing.

"How about Saturday?" I asked

"Saturday is great, but you're putting everything together," she said rubbing her neck slightly.

"By myself,"

"Yes, baby I'm pregnant," she said pouting and I laughed standing up.

"You've been waiting to use that haven't you?" I asked moving behind her, loving the sweet sound of her laugh.

"Yes," she mumbled as my hands moved to her shoulders massaging softly.

"Relax," I said when she continued to work and she did as I said. I moved my finger to the spot on her neck that hurts continuously, rubbing it. She hissed bitting her bottom lip as I worked through it.

"You need to stop working so hard," I mumbled kissing her neck as my hands went back to her shoulders.

"You do realize Trish and I are the only black women here," she said opening my eyes to the sad reality.

"I have to work twice as hard since I'm the only black woman in this department, and work gets even harder with the stares, people trying to belittle me, the constant whispering, the-"

"Why don't you just leave?, I'm sure there are many other law firms that would love to have you" I spoke against her neck, leaving wet kisses along it.

"I plan to, and open up my own, I already have my private practice done I just need-shit," she said ending on a moan her hand moving behind her holding head in place, I smiled against her neck loving the fact I had as much of a effect on her as she did me.

"Continue please," I said wanting to hear.

"Then stop-" she started but stopped and I pulled away pecking her cheek before standing straight, my hands still on her shoulders massaging.

"I've already done my private practice, I just need to start but then I start thinking about if it doesn't work out, I would be throwing away five years of my life," she finished

"Baby, it won't fail, you're so determined and driven, if anyone can do this it's you," I told her moving to her neck bitting it slightly.

"But what if-"

"Stop doubting yourself...guess what, tomorrow you can stay at home write down your plans for your firm and I'll do some designs until you find one you like, then we'll work on making everything real, we'll start construction and once that's done, if you still have doubts you can keep this job,"

"Okay," she said smiling and I kissed her neck once more. She titled her head slightly as my hands moved to her arms rubbing up and down slowly. I pulled away moving to the other side sucking on the skin, a soft moan leaving her as she moved her hands pulling her button down shirt open, exposing her black lacy bra.

"You wanna do it right here?" I asked against her neck as my hands moved from her arms to her breasts, kneading them softly knowing they were still slightly sore.

"Yes," she moaned softly as I began twisting her nipples between my fingers. I moved around the chair facing her, kneeling down my hands on her thighs as I made a small path up her legs.

I reached up grabbing underwear pulling it down, she held on to her skirt lifting it to her hips, placing her leg on my shoulder. I smiled pulling her to me desperately wanting to make her cum.

"You have to be quiet," I said looking up at her, she nodded slightly moving her hand to my head leading my head where she wanted it, I chuckled diving my head between her legs. My tongue moved against loving how she tasted her soft hushed moans above me driving me.

She moaned my name softly and I felt my dick twitch, I moved up sucking on her clit before lifting my head which she quickly pushed down back silently telling me not to stop, I chuckled and I felt her right hand tightened on my shirt, her nails scrapping the skin of my shoulder.

She removed her hand placing her other leg on my shoulder, both her hands moving to my head. I grabbed her waist pulling her even closer to me, speeding up my movements. She began grinding against my face her legs tightening around my head making me know she was close.

She raised up off the seat slightly as she began cumming her heels digging into my back, I continued my movements until she came down standing up desperately wanting to fuck her.

She leaned forward undoing my pants taking out my hardened member, stroking it, her eyes locked with mine as she took it in her mouth, sucking her head moving up and down. I groaned moving her hair away from her face. She pulled away running her tongue along my tip.

"Sit down," she ordered releasing my member, she stood up and I took place sitting down with my pants sagging low enough to expose my member. She moved to her knees before me, my dick twitching from just the sight of her.

"Whatever you want," she whispered slightly breathless her hands on my thighs, moving up and down.

Shit

"I want your top half fully naked," I said and she did as I requested moving between my legs, I moved her hair back pulling her to my member, allowing her to give him the attention he begged for. She moaned around me, sending vibrations straight through me. I groaned leaning back just allowing her to do whatever her little heart desired.

"You're suppose to be telling me what to do," she said amused pulling away from my dick, and I knew she only pulled away to fuck with me and best believe it was working. She had my mind fried, my dick hard knowing she was the only one who could relieve them.

I grabbed her hair wrapping it around my hand, pulling her head back.

"Stop fucking with me," I told her, loving the way she bit her lip. I pulled her back towards my dick, puting it in her mouth allowing her to suck the tip.

"Open," I said and she opened her mouth wider as I pushed my member to the back of throat loving the way she gagged, I did it twice more before I pulled her head back, she gasped a string of saliva keeping us connected for a second longer.

"You wanna behave now?" I asked and she nodded bitting her lip, I loosened my grip slightly allowing her to do what she wanted, I watched as she moved her hand between her legs touching herself.

"Don't do that, I'll lake care of it later," I said and stopped moving her hand back to my thigh. I realized a while back that sucking my dick turned her on as much as eating her out turned me on. She ran her tongue on the sensitive part on my dick and my legs shook slightly, I smiled knowing her sense of dominance was rebuilding.

I tightened my hold on her hair and she pulled away running her tongue along my member a smile on her face. She sucked my tip slightly before taking me down again, before I knew it the building increased and she stayed there swallowing my cum.

She continued sucking after and I hissed pulling her off my sensitive dick.

This little demon

"Are you going to fuck me now?" She asked and I smiled amused.

"Do you want be on top?" I asked and she laughed slightly.

"Is that even a question," she replied moving to my lap, her lips meeting mine, our tongues following soon after. She moaned into my mouth grinding against my dick. I soon became harder than ever and I could feel her juices on my naked member. She raised up slightly, holding it in place before sliding down.

She gripped my shirt her eyes closing, her walls tightened as she began riding me, bouncing up and down my length. I gripped her skirt that was bunched up around her hips concentrating on not cumming early, she leaned into me gripping me as she moved down my length slowly before resuming her pace.

"Fuck," I cursed as her lips met my neck, my hand moving to her ass slapping it roughly before gripping them. The small action evoking moans and curses from her.

"You feel so fucking good," I praised moving one of my hands between us rubbing her clit, she moaned her grip on my shirt tightening.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," she moaned leaning into me, bitting my shoulder as I began meeting her movements, knowing that once she started to cum her body stopped functioning. She began cumming pulsing around me, and I couldn't hold it any longer as I began cumming inside her, our cums mixing together. I continued to fuck her lengthening our orgasms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading ❤️‼️

And as promised another chapter ❤️‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 11.9K 53
"I might not love you now, but I will learn to love you" ___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___🖤___ Rozella Mogane had always been dwelling in...
1.5K 97 9
Let me show you four stories of four main characters Yok This loverboy full of passion and determination wants nothing more than to find UNAR after s...
104K 3.4K 22
"Vicious." I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , "Hello princess, long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards me. ...
8.7K 566 72
~ COMPLETED ~ BOOK 1 **** **** Amber, a contract agent, had hit a drought when it came to good fortune. After catching her boyfriend cheating on her...