My Unexpected Husband

By dianalovesdiane

Mandy is a beautiful, reserved, timid and socially awkward woman. She is, however, an exceptionally good doct... More

Introduction
chapter 1 Intro to my life
chapter two - Womanizer
chapter three- The Accident
chapter four - The Pervert Guy
chapter five- He Woke Up
chapter six - Your My Wife
chapter seven- No Way!!
chapter eight - Your My Wife and I'm Your Husband
chapter nine - your thought and my thought
chapter ten - A long night
Chapter eleven- Getting close
Chapter thirtheen- Scared Cat
Chapter fourteen - Showing his sweetness
Chapter fifteen- Meeting his Family
Chapter sixteenth- Pervert, jerk and horny
Chapter seventeen- Party
Chapter eighteen - Misunderstanding
Chapter nineteenth- Afraid
Chapter tweenthy- Falling for you
Chapter tweety-one - Surprise Him
Chapter tweenty-two - The Visitor
Chapter tweenty-three - My happy day
Chapter tweenty-four - Sharing friend
Chapter tweenty-five - Mess
Chapter tweenty-six - I will not go back
Chapter tweenty-seven- First of everything
Chapter tweenty-eight - My sister in law
Chapter tweenty-nine - Photoshoot
Chapter thirty - Accident
Chapter thirty-one - Alone and lonely
Chapter thirty- two - He remember
Chapter thirty three- We meet again
Chapter thirty-four - My balls
Chapter thirty-five - My doctor
Chapter thirty-six - Baby
Chapter thirty-seven - Decision
Chapter thirty-eight - His birthday wish
Chapter thirty-nine - Cake
Chapter Fourty - His Meeting my Family
Chapter fourty-one - My Birthday
Chapter fourty-two - Caveman
Chapter foury-three - She said yes!
Chapter fourty four - Piggyback
Chapter fourty-five - two lines
Chapter fourty-six -I'm a dad!
Fourty-seven-MY Wedding day
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter twelve - Moving in

40K 1.1K 31
By dianalovesdiane

Mandy POV

After series of arguments, here I am decided to live together with this arrogant, annoying, flirty , freaking handsome, billionaires slash jerk because he threatened me if I won't live with him, he will barge into my office every hour. Which I know he can possible do.

Mean reason he's the owner of that hospital.

Ugh! How in the world I end up with this guy? Can you anybody please tell me?

During our dinner, He said he is hungry but the whole time while I am busy eating he just keep staring at me like a love sick puppy.

He doesn't even ashame a bit. People keep on glancing in our direction. Even some paparazzi keep shooting on us. Great great..

So today is the day my unlucky day that I move in into his apartment.

I already pack all of my belongings. I don't have many things anyway. He already assign some men to transfer all my things to his apartment.

"Babe let's go" Mr annoying guy slash my so called husband Alexander Anderson called me. Speaking of the devil itself!

"Stop calling me that" I hissed at him

"Cmon what do you me to call you then? Honey, sweetheart, sweety pie, honeybunch, wifey, love and blah blah..... ." He said to me with a smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk in your face or I will cancel my moving in with you I swear!" I told him angrily.

" nah nah... you can't cancel it babe. All your things are all there. You're the only missing piece there so cmon I am so excited to show our house." He said with a happy face.

"Remember my condition to this moving in with you? I am only doing this to help with your memories. I am doing this as a doctor and I will have my own room" I reminded him about my condition living in with him.

"Yeah! yeah! of course don't worry." He raised his hand as a sign for pledge. Hahahaha

He grab my hand and lead me to his car. The journey toward his apartment is surprisingly silent. I don't want to argue with him anymore. I am more nervous right now. The fact that I will live together with a complete stranger.

We arrived into a luxurious building and went inside, we walk our way to the elevator. We get inside the elevator door and he pressed the letter P button.

He keeper glancing at me. And I straired in our inter wind hands.

"Can you let go of my hands now?" I said to him.

Alex just smile and said

"Nah, Im good.! Anyway we are almost there."

I was about to answered him when the sudden bell sound interrupted me."ding" I guess we arriver in his penthouse.

He punched the security code then he said " welcome home wifey" with a very bright smile. If I didn't know this guy a womaniser I would actually convince that he genuinely in love with me. But nah.. I don't want to be one of his play thing.

"Do you like it? I know the place is quite small but I promise I will purchased a house for us for our family. " He said to me

"No its beautiful and its big. Are you the only one living here?" I asked him

       (Living room of alex)

"Do you like it?" He asked me again.

"Yup! Wheres my room?" I asked him

He smirked looking to me and said " you mean our room babe?"

"Alex!!!" I raised my voice slightly to him.

"Ok ok no need to shout babe. Come on lets get to your room." We walked at the left side and he opened the door.

"Here's your room babe. I know its not girlish but you can tell if you want to change the design" alex said. While I eyed the entire room.

              Mandy room

            Alexander room

The entire penthouse scream of money. Goodness! My room is not exemption too. Its is nice rather its soo beautiful.

"Are you kidding me alex? Who doesn't like this kind of room. Thank you its beyond beautiful. Thank you alex" I told him.

"Im glad you like it, your laugage already in here. Come down after you done you ok? I will be cooking dinner for us." Alex said. And he walked to the door of my room and close it.

After I stuff all my clothes in my drawer I went to shower room to have my bath. After taking bath and change into my pajama.

I went outside of my room and the smell of food welcome my nostril. I find alex on the kitchen stove cooking something his back facing me. He wore white shirt and boxer short.

"Hey"

"Wow!!" He look up to me. "You look like pajama model I swear!" He said while winking

"Stop being silly ok? I didnt know a guy like you can cook?" I said

"Of course I cook only for my special person thats you wifey and please take a set in the counter" while blowing a kiss for me.

"Haizt! Stop it will you? What are cooking?" I stomp my feet towards the counter.

"I spaghetti and chicken. I am not that good cook but I will try to empress you wifey"

"You dont have to, I am not picky eater dont worry. Can I help you?" I wanna help him. I feel useless just sitting here in the corner while looking at him.

"No" he said quickly.

"Please" I dont care I look like puppy now, I just want to help.

"If you insist wifey! Come.. you can heat the sauce of the spaghetti the pasta is already cook. I will finish frying the chicken so we can eat after." Alex said

"Ok" I Stir the spaghetti sauce.

Alex already finished cooking the chicken. I help him set up the table.

After we done eating. He asked me to watch movie with him. I agree since the time is still early to sleep. We settle to watch "THE NUN"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 20.3K 29
Xavier a Playboy billionaire became one of Doctor Emma patient. She doesn't like him a bit since she hate man like him whose playing a woman heart ea...
765K 15.3K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
2.5M 109K 52
️"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
749K 38.4K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...