In a distance or up close, I'...

By MigyTheWorld

Read to find out. More

Character Sheet
Log In
Character sheet 2
Ryudo vs Valkyria
Medal hunt
The Bladed Devil
Kaede and Taiyou
The Guild that broke the game
Can I ask you guys something?(Not a chapter)
Onwards!
Beach Day... sort off
Character Sheet 3
Q and A with Taiyou and Marika
A Bond of friendship
the annoyance return
Filler (Actors A.U)
Character sheet 4
Let the war begin
A Short Preview
The School Festival part 1: Filler

Before the storm

1.9K 46 112
By MigyTheWorld

No PoV

Taiyou could be seen walking towards school with a smile on his face, however his peaceful walk was interrupted by his pink haired best friend Kaito jumping on his back.

"GOOOOOD MORNING TAIYOU!" He said as Taiyou began to spin around.

"THE HELL MAN? GET OFF OF ME!" Taiyou said but Kaito didn't move.

"NOPE!" He said as the two contiued to spin.

Suddenly Kaito was grabbed by the back of his uniform and was ripped off of Taiyou.

Kaito looked at the one who ripped him off of his best friend, and it turned out to be Taiyou's girlfriend, Kaede.

"Please stop that!" She said with a pout.

"Thanks Kaede." Taiyou said.

But suddenly Kaede hugged his arm and refured to let go.

"If he's gonna carry anyone its gonna be me, HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Kaede yelled.

"WHAT! Now listen here Kaede you have him for the rest of your life, so why dont you give him a bit of freedom and let him hang with his best bud." Kaito said.

"NO! You always cling to him like a lost pup and he always have to hangout with you, do you know How many dates he canceled because of you Kai-kun, SIX! He cancelled SIX dates to hang out with you because -and I quote- 'Taiyou come hang out with me, I am lonely!'." Maple said slightly annoyed.

"I dont see a problem here." Kaito said with a smile.

"MOU~ FIND YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!" Kaede yelled, good thing the streets were currently empty.

Kaito because a blushing mess.

"W-what are you implying?" He asked.

"Get a girlfriend and stop taking my boyfriend away from me!" Kaede said in response.

"She does have a point there Kai... I can help you hook up with someone... buuuuut I think you already have someone in mind... dont you." Taiyou said smugly.

"W-what a-are you talking about I wonder hahaha." Kaito replied with a nervous laugh.

"Oh I know you know what I am talking about... you my good pal is in love with our brown haired swashbuckler." Taiyou said.

"WOW REALLY!?" Kaede asked with excitement.

"N-NO I DONT!" Kaito said, however the blush on his face contradicted his statement.

"Dude you blush every time she is a meter away from you, you cant talk straight whenever she is having a conversation with you, you perform silly hand gestures whenever she complements you and you turn into Deku talking to Ochako." Taiyou said with a smile.

"N-No I dont." Kaito replied.

"Dude you wrote her a song." Taiyou said.

"N-No I didn't!" Kaito said with a massive blush.

Taiyou then pulled out his phone and played a recording.

Play song

'There's no way to say this song's about someone else
Every time you're not in my arms
I start to lose myself
Someone please pass me my shades
Don't let 'em see me down
You have taken over my days
So tonight I'm going out
Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you
All these places packed with people
But your face is all I see
And the music's way too loud
But your voice won't let me be
So many pretty girls around
They're just dressing to impress
But the thought of you alone has got me spun
And I don't know what to say next
Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you
I pretend the night is so beautiful
Take a photo with the bros
La da dee
La da da doo
They won't see through my disguise
Right here behind my eyes
Replaying in my mind
La de da
Yet I'm feeling like
There is no better place than right by your side
I had a little taste
And I'll only spoil the party anyway
'Cause all the girls are looking fine
But you're the only one on my mind
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me
There's only you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you

'Ok thats perfect! I hope I can play this for miss Risa someday.'' Taiyou played the recording.

"H-How'd y-you g-get that?" Kaito asked.

"If your gonna practice your little song at the school's music room make sure that noone is there as well." Taiyou said.

Kaito then got to his knees and hugged Taiyou's leg.

"PLEASE DELETE THAT, I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE JUST DONT LET RISA HEAR THAT SONG!" Kaito said.

"What song?" A voice from behind called causing the three to jump in surprise.

"GAAAH!" They yelled.

"Why are the three of you acting so jumpy and what was that about a song?" Risa asked.

"Oh Kai- MMPHF!" Taiyou said only for his mouth to be covered by Kaito.

"IT WAS NOTHING!" Kaito replied in a panic.

"Ok... Kaede whats going on!" Risa asked sternly.

"Ummm... well... ummm... you see-" Kaede said but like before Kaito stopped her.

"OH LOOK AT THE TIME WE GOTTA HURRY LETS GO!" Kaito said as he ran towards school dragging both Taiyou and Kaede with him leaving a confused Risa.

"W-wha- H-HEY WAIT UP YOU GUYS!" Risa yelled as she followed her 3 friends.

Beside the school

"GUYS PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU DONT TELL RISA!" Kaito said pleading.

"But why?" Kaede asked confused.

"I-I wanna be the one to tell her that I like her... I-It wount mean anything if it comes from you guys... s-so please... keep it quiet for now." Kaito said.

"-sigh- Fine... but I am giving you a time limit." Taiyou said.

"A what now?" Kaito asked.

"The guild war is 3 days from now and in that time you should have gathered enough courage to confess if not Kaede and I will tell her for you... deal?" Taiyou asked.

"Deal!" Kaito said with a smile.

"Ok lets go now before Risa begins wondering where we are." Kaede said as the three began waking back to campus.

But unbeknownst to them the very girl they were talking about was hiding on a nearby bush... and she heard everything and is now a blushing mess.

"K-Kaito likes me too... h-he likes me too... Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, w-what do I do!? What do I do?! Do I tell him that I like him too... yeah... yeah thats a great idea!" Risa said.

"I don't recommend you doing that." A voice from behind Risa called.

"KYAH!" Risa yelled in shock to see Taiyou behind her.

"H-Ho-" she was about to ask.

"If your gonna hide from me make sure you dont leave your shoes exposed, Kaede and Kaito may have looked past you... but I knew you were there all along." Taiyou replied helping Risa up.

"T-Thanks for the tip... but... why shouldn't I tell Kaito I like him back?" Risa asked.

"Did you not hear what he said earlier, let him be the man he wants to be for the first time in his life... ok that maybe a bit harsh but still... be patient... you already know he likes you... no need to rush." Taiyou replied with a smile.

"-sigh- Fine." Risa said with a deep sigh.

"Dont be like that, come on lets go to class." Taiyou said as the two went to class.

In Class

"So did you guys see the final chapter of Demon slayer?" Taiyou asked.

"Yup... but I'm kinda sad its over now." Kaede replied.

"..." Risa didn't reply.

"Umm... hey Risa... you ok?" Kaede asked shaking her friend slightly.

"Huh?... Oh yeah I'm ok... just... thinking is all." Risa replied.

"Hey... what ever it is your thinking about just be patient, an answer will show itself to you in no time at all." Taiyou replied.

"Yeah... Thanks Tai." Kaede replied with a slight smile.

After their little chat the 4 friends were not able to get together after that, Taiyou -along with the rest of the student council- were busy with the preparations for an upcoming festival, Kaede and Risa had club activities to attend to, and Kaito had fencing lessons he had to attend to so the 4 had no time to meet.

Matsuda Residence
Taiyou PoV

"Man I am beat... Prez can really be a slave driver when she wants to be." I said to myself.

I then walked towards my closet and change into a black tank top with a greninja icon, and gray basketball shorts.

After I got changed I took out a small circular disk from my drawer and turned it on, a cylinder of light soon appeared from the disk.

"Ok connection is stable... no glitches and bugs detected... patching communication... aaannnnd done... hello... can you hear me?" I asked.

"Loud and clear Ryudo-sama! Oh sorry I mean Taiyou-sama!" A voice from the projector said.

"Finally the hologram communication module I made is finally complete, welcome to my room Senko." I said with a smile.

Inside the holographic display was Senko, she was admiring the decor of my room, I told her about this small project of mine a few days ago when she told me she wished she was able to go with me whenever I logged out, so I spent a long time and all the money I have won during the contest a few weeks ago.

"Wow Taiyou-sama... this is amazing... and if I'm being honest... you dont look anything like you in NWO." She said.

"S-sorry to disappoint." I said with a sweat drop.

"Oh no no no! Actually... I prefer you this way... if I'm being honest... haha." She replied with a slight blush, which was weird since I didn't know A.I's can even blush.

"Umm... thank you Senko... oh wait let me introduce you to my family... wait here a sec... MOM! DAD! SIS! COME TO MY ROOM I WANT YOU GUYS TO MEET SOMEONE!" I yelled.

In just a few short seconds my entire family was now inside my room.

"Who is it hon?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, I was busy studying." My sister added.

My dad was only smiling at my mom and sisters antics.

"Mom, dad, sis, I would like you to meet Senko." I said as I showed them the hologram disk.

My family then began looking at me weirdly, like I was some kind of alien from another planet.

"Ummm... guys... say something." I told them.

Suddenly my mom began to tear up.

"-sniff- Where did I go wrong in raising you... I thought... I thought I raised a good boy... but instead I raised a closet otaku... BUT DONT WORRY SON I STILL LOVE YOU!" My mom said hugging me.

"Lil bro... PLEASE DONT END UP LIKE ME! I NEED YOU TO BE SMARTER SO THAT I CAN ASK FOR HELP!" She said while hugging me as well.

"Guys... guys... GUYS!" I screamed.

"Ummm... Taiyou-sama are your family members always like this?" Senko asked.

Suddenly they all stopped and looked at the small disk.

"D-Did s-she just... talk?" My mom asked.

"YES! NOW GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled.

"Now... lets try this again... Mom, sis, dad, this is Senko my A.I. friend from NWO, Senko this is my mother Fumino, my father Yuiga, and my sister Marika but you probably know her best by Valkyria." I said.

"It is very nice to meet all of you, my name is Senko, like Taiyou-sama said I am a companion in the game NWO, your son agreed to bring me to his world and so here I am, I hope you'll excuse my sudden intrusion." Senko said.

"S-she is from NWO?" My sister asked.

"Yes, you actually know her best in her fox form, Senko do you mind?" I asked.

"Not at all!" Senko said as she was engulfed in flames and transformed into a 9 tailed fox.

"EHHH SHE WAS THE ONE THAT KILLED 10 OF MY MEN DURING THE MEDAL HUNT!" My sister yelled.

"I did?" Senko asked confused while returning to her human from.

"Her teammates were the one who called me a 'weak player who's hiding behing good gear' do you remember? You burnt them all with your fox fire." I replied.

"... AHHH I REMEMBER NOW! YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR MEMBERS TO RESPECT MY FRIEND AND MASTER, THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED!" Senko repkied.

"WHAT!? NOW LISTEN HERE YOU, THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW STRONG TAIYOU IS, ALSO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SCARE THEM OFF! YOU COULD'VE JUST TALKED TO THEM!" My sister said.

"THEY DIDN'T WANT TO TALK!" Senko said.

"Sight this may take a while... time skip please." I said to myself.

As you wish TIME SKIP

After Senko and my sister's heated debate about how Senko should deal with future problems, we were finally now having a normal conversation... well as normal as you could get that is.

"So Senko-chan how does my son act in this game of yours?" My mom asked.

"He is always very calm and rational, he can also be clumsy, clueless, and reckless most of the time but he is kind to everyone he meets." Senko said.

"So the same as he is here, thats so boring." My mom replied.

"Well if you want to know Maam, your daughter acts WAY different in NWO than in real life." Senko said.

"Oh how so?" My dad asked.

"NO WAIT DONT TELL THEM!" My sister said, but was too late to do anything.

"In the game -NWO- she is the vice-commander of an entire guild, she is noble, and strong willed, she is a great warrior and an amazing tactician, she is responsible, and always knows when to take charge." She said.

My mom then had a deadpan look in her eyes and looked at my sister.

"So why dont you act more like that here?" My mom said.

"Hehehe... well you know... uhhhhh... oh gosh look at the time I still need to study ciao!" She said but before she can run off my mom grabbed her.

"Ohhh you can study all you want after you help me get groceries and do some housework... come on Valkyria." She said as she bagan dragging my sister out.

"Hehehe." My father and I laughed.

"So you made this son?" My father asked, looking at the device.

"Yup, I made it using the prize money I won during that beach tournament." I said with a smile.

My father then smiled and patted my head.

"How did we get so lucky to have such an intelligent son like you and a strong willed daughter like Marika?" He asked with a smile.

"I dunno... how'd I get such wonderful parents like you guys I dunno as well." I said with a smile.

"Hahaha right right... Senko?" My dad said.

"Yes sir?" She asked.

"Please keep an eye out for my son, can you do that for me?" He asked.

"You can count on me sir!" She said determined.

"Very well, I still have a ton more things to write, see you at dinner son, and Senko... I expect you to bee there as well." My dad said walking out of the room.

"You fatger is just like you Taiyou-sama, but you look alot more like your mother." Senko said.

"Yeah... my looks got me in alot of trouble back in the day." I replied.

"How so Taiyou-sama?" She asked.

"It's a long story involving a dress, a wig, and a ton of makeup." I said remembering that day.

"Well I gotta check my YouTube channel for a sec." I said getting up and going to my computer, I moved Senko to the left of my computer.

"Taiyou-sama what's YouTube?" She asked.

"It's like a... ummm... how do I put this... ah its like a talent show thats open to everyone." I said.

"A talent show?" She asked.

"Yup its a place where people show their talent and entertain the people watching it, it can also be a place where bored people post some incredibly dumb stuff to try and be famous." I said with a smile.

"Ohhhh I see... so what do you do Taiyou-sama?" Senko asked.

"I make music and songs based on anime." I said.

I then clicked on my YouTube app and went to my channel named: Sunny Music Production.

"Sunny Music Production?" She asked.

"Its the only thing I can think of Ok." I said.

"Can I listen to one?" Senko asked.

"Sure." I replied as I clicked on my most resent post, it was a song for Kirishima Eijirou from MHA called 'Break my body'.

(This is a song from Divide Music from YouTube, he is an incredible artist I highly recommend you check his stuff out.)

"So... what do you think?" I asked.

"YOU SOUND AMAZING TAIYOU-SAMA! But... why didn't I see your face in the video?" Senko asked.

"Ah well... I don't really do this to be recognised, I only do it so that people can enjoy my music, so I place a silhouette of the character I am singing about instead." I replied.

"I see... your family must be so proud of you." Senko said.

"They would... if they knew." I said.

"Wait Taiyou-sama... are you implying that-" she began.

"That I didn't tell my parents about my secret channel and the only one that knows about it is you... then I am telling you now... your absolutely... right." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"-sigh- I... I... I dont have an excuse... I'll tell them... but... probably not anytime soon." I said with a smile.

"Well its your decision Taiyou-sama." Senko replied.

"Thank you... so lets go down and eat with my family, then I'll log in to NWO and we can grind for levels and skills so that we are prepared for the guild war." I said.

"YEAH! We'll make sure that they remember the name Maple Tree!" Senko said.

I then picked up the disk and brought it downstairs, I made some digital code of food that Senko likes to eat in NWO so that she wouldn't feel left out, my mom seemed to like Senko alot and so did my sister and father, I was so happy that they were getting along.

After dinner Senko and I returned to my room and I asked senko to return to the Guild hall, she complained and returned to NWO, I prepared my gear and dived back in.

NWO

"Hello Tai- I mean Ryudo-sama, welcome." Senko said happily.

"Thank you Senko, so lets go farm some materials and skills, ARE YOU READY!" I asked.

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!" She said.

"YOSH LETS GO!" I said as I summon my motorcycle and went of to the haunted forest to get a skill I had my eye on.

Real world
No PoV

Inside a large mansion sat a girl looking at the photo of... our young hero, she had long honey blond hair, a combination of purple and yellow eyes and a fair complexion.

(If you know this girl from an anime can you tell me, I just typed cute anime girl with rare eyes and bamm she was the first thing I saw, well more like 4th.)

"Oh Taiyou-kun... I love you... you and I are destined to be together." She said kissing the picture of Taiyou.

She then stood up and went to a hidden room behind her shelf where a ton of pictures of Taiyou were covering the walls, a shrine was in the middle of the room where a tone plushies of Taiyou, and a body pillow of him as well.

The girl then walked towards the plushies and hugged them tightly sniffing them deeply as she squealed in happiness as if the one she was hugging is the actual Taiyou.

With Taiyou

A shiver then went up Taiyou's spine as he played NWO

"-shiver- Brrrrr! What was that?" Ryudo asked.

"Ryudo-sama is something wrong?" Senko asked.

"N-no... no its was just a slight chill." Ryudo replied as they continued their ride towards the hainted Forrest.

Real world

"Taiyou-kun... you will be mine and mine alone... we will be together again." She said with a blush.

Her phone suddenly rang.

"Hello daddy... REALLY WHERE GOING BACK TO JAPAN!?" She said happily.

She then begam jumping up and down in delight as she spun around along with a plush.

"I will finally make you mine Taiyou." She said.

============================
And done hope you guys like it and sorry it took so long, I was kinda in a stump.

Hope you guys are staying safe!

Stay home and stay safe!

MigyTheWorld out PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355 43 24
Come find out.
3.2K 57 11
Read the story and see what happens
578 14 13
**This is a rough draft for my WIP webtoon, published here mainly for my friends to read**