Into the Unknown-A Hicceather...

Od Suckerforsnowdays

Into the Unknown-A Hicceather and Jelsa Fanfiction (Sequel to Escaping to You) After the events of Thawfest... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Sneak Peak- Christmas Carols and Holiday Hearts

Chapter 9

728 11 4
Od Suckerforsnowdays

===Elsa===

The sky is dark, and the hills are white,

As the Storm King speeds from the north tonight

And this is the song The Storm King sings,

As over the world his cloak he flings.

Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep

He rustles his wings and gruffly sings,

Sleep, little one, sleep.

That lullaby, I've been hearing in my sleep all night. The raven-haired beauty and her angelic voice has been on my mind. And if it wasn't, a certain boy was. Well, two boys.

In my dream, the boy from the memory chamber changed his appearance. I see him drop into a frozen pond, the thin ice breaking under him. And he dies. But, somehow, he's...... reborn.

His skin becomes pale -even paler than mine. His warm brown hair becomes a frosty white. His chocolate eyes become icy blue. And he's being lifted out of the frozen water by... magic. I then see him spreading frost all around the pond, climbing the trees and crawling on the ice -in beautiful patterns of leaves and flowers. As if he was making a work of art without even trying. He was then swept off his feet by the wind, admiring his work from the sky. Before the wind died down and he crashed into a tree.

And the dream shifted all of a sudden.

Another boy appeared in my dream. This time, he had fair skin, auburn hair, and forest green eyes. Small, scrawny and looked like a gust of wind can knock him down easy. He was walking through a forest, looking frustrated. Trying to find something and having no luck so far, I'm guessing. He angrily scribbled into a notebook before he tucked it under his vest. He angrily slapped a branch away, before it ricocheted back to him, hitting him in the face. He noticed the tree was wrecked, and he looked like he was at a crash site, leading all the way down a hill unto a big, black mass tangled with rope. It was a dragon. He tried to kill it. But, couldn't. Instead, he freed it. And once it was free, it roared so loud that I jolted awake.

I looked out the window, and it was nearly dawn. The sun was almost rising in the east. And I was starting to remember that it was Anna's birthday party today.

But, I could still remember the dreams -the girl singing, the boy from the pond, and the boy with the dragon -as if I was there with them when it happened. I can remember their faces and their surroundings so vividly, their voices and the sounds so clearly -like it was more of a memory than a dream.

What could it mean?

Why am I dreaming about them?

Who are they?

Should I find them?

Where could they be?

How do they connect to me?

Just then, Gale came whistling in through the window of the castle, as if he's telling me to go get ready so I wouldn't be late for the party.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." I said to him as I got up from my bed and began my daily routine.

Brushed my teeth. Washed my face. Brushed my hair.

As I was walking to the main doors, I couldn't resist going down to the memory chamber. A quick peak won't hurt anyone. Besides, I was itching to know.

It was as if the river read my mind. The three people I was dreaming about appeared on the ice. And they looked the way I saw them in my dream. They were memories.

But, that still doesn't explain why I'm dreaming about them as I sleep.

Satisfied with what I saw, I ran out the doors and called for the Nokk.

He took me directly to Arendelle as fast as he could. I'm guessing he heard my stomach rumble as he rode through the sunrise reflecting on the waves.

When I arrived, the sun was already up. But, the entire kingdom was still asleep. Weird. Since it's Anna's birthday, shouldn't everyone at the castle be awake by now?

The guards easily let me in through the gates, bowing and calling me 'your majesty', even though I'm not the queen anymore. It's been a year, almost. And they still treat me like the queen. It's not that I'm not used to it, it's just..... not who I am anymore. I'm... just Elsa now.

"Elsa!" Two familiar voices greeted me, immediately making me smile.

My brother-in-law, Kristoff, and the loyal advisor to the royal family, Olaf. They came running towards me from the doors and tackled me in a tight hug.

"I hope I'm not too late for the party." I joked, returning their hug.

"You're actually right on time. She's still fast asleep in her room." Kristoff told me as he pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah. Sven is keeping an eye on her." Olaf informed me.

"How are the preparations going? Anything I can help with?" I offered.

"Well, all that's left is the courtyard. Think you can work your magic to it?" Kristoff raised his eyebrows at me, and I knew exactly what he meant.

With a flick my wrist, the courtyard was decorated with frost and ice in the shape of sunflowers -Anna's favorite flower. The water from the fountains turned into huge sunflower bouquets made of ice. And for a finishing touch, archways of ice with sunflowers made of frost running from the main gate to the doors.

"You never disappoint, do you?" Kristoff praised and I just winked at him.

"She's gonna love it!" Olaf cheered as he skipped around the courtyard.

"And it won't melt unless I thaw it. So, it stays all day." I added.

"Okay. Now all that's left is for Rapunzel and Eugene to get here then we can wake Anna up with her favorite breakfast in bed." Olaf said, and Kristoff began panicking.

"The breakfast! Her dress! Oh no, I forgot." I was quick to assure him.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. You and Olaf make her breakfast and I'll take care of her dress."

He nodded, calming down.

"Thanks Elsa. You're the best."

"Just come to my room if everything is all ready. And tell Kai to keep an eye out for the Corona Ship." I told him as he and Olaf ran to the kitchen.

"You got it. Thanks again." He hollered behind him as he disappeares into the castle.

I just shook my head, chuckling and went to my room to make Anna's dress.

Since she's now reigning queen, I decided to make it more sophisticated. But, still had that unique touch that highlights Anna's innate child-like qualities.

I first made a skirt that went a few inches below her knees in an A-line fashion. So that it looks mature but twirls and moves with her. I made the top off shoulder to give it a sophisticated look, and sleeves that reach past her elbows that goes well with the skirt. As for the color, I went with a summer green with sunflowers patterned on the hem of her skirt with dark green leaves and small pink blossoms. Around her waist was a pink ribbon with dark green piping tied at the back with a bow.

And as an accessory, a flower crown of Sunflowers and tiny pink flowers that she'll wear with her strawberry blonde hair down.

On her feet, simple white flats.

Finally, for Jewelry, Kristoff has it covered as one of his birthday presents for her.

As for my gift, it's already here in the castle. I just need to give it to her. And it's not Anna's birthday outfit. It's something else.

Once I was finished with the dress, I gave it one look before I decorated the skirt with sparkles from my magic -so that as she moved, it dances in the light.

"Woah!" I heard voices come from my bedroom door.

I saw my cousin, Rapuzel, with her husband, Eugene, joined by Olaf and Kristoff.

"Elsa, Anna's dress looks amazing!" Rapunzel praised as she gave me a hug before admiring the dress.

"She's gonna love it -even more so when she finds out you made it for her." Kristoff seconded the praise.

"I especially love the flower crown." Olaf commented as he tried it on.

"Thank you. And, I really hope she likes it." I said as I took the flower crown back from Olaf and placed it on the mannequin.

"She will. It definitely suits her." Kristoff assured me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Speaking of the birthday girl, it's time to wake her up." Eugene reminded us.

And we all went to Anna's room to surprise her.

I can tell, this is gonna be the best day ever.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3.2K 33
The fate of the world rests on the shoulders of five young impressionable teenagers, all from five vastly different worlds. And all chosen by the Man...
7.1K 169 20
Hiccup is the runt of his tribe and Astrid is abused by her parents. Then Hiccup befriends toothless and shows Astrid a dragons true nature Years pas...
23.9K 961 45
A/N: I was just 12 when I started this book, so don't expect too much. There is also a sequel of this book. It will be posted in this book on Septemb...
85.6K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...