Wildlife [MICHAENG] [COMPLETE...

De 25chewi

Son Chaeyoung is a wildlife officer he patrol around the jungle of twiceland. He has a work to find this miss... Mais

Synopsis
Chapter 1: Officer Son
Chapter 2: Dr. Myoui
Chapter 3: First meeting
Chapter 4: Tattoo
Chapter 5: Camping
Chapter 6: Yes, I remember you!
Chapter 7: Body Heat
Chapter 8: I'm your doctor
Chapter 9: Responsible Playboy
Chapter 10: Friends
Chapter 11: Feelings
Chapter 12: Request
Chapter 13: Trust
Chapter 14: Day 1
Chapter 15: I just love but still it's hurts
Chapter 16: I like you
Chapter 17: Unsure Feelings
Chapter 18: That night
Chapter 19: Let's take things slow
Chapter 20: Officially Missing you
Chapter 21: Don't leave me
Chapter 22: Love changes everything
Chapter 23: Sweetness
Chapter 25: Past
Chapter 26: Birthday tragedy
Chapter 27: Stay away
Chapter 28: New life without her
Chapter 29: That Kid
Chapter 30: Scared
Chapter 31: A love that never leaves
Chapter 32: Medical Mission
Chapter 33: Hindrance
Chapter 34: Do you still love me?
Chapter 35: Son's feelings
Chapter 36: Suspicion
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: My son
Chapter 39: Knowing more
Chapter 40: Cub and penguin
Chapter 41: Meeting in laws
Chapter 42: Revenge
Chapter 43: Do things for love
Chapter 44: The one that hurt you the most
Chapter 45: The word "FAMILY"
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter 24: Plans

2.8K 91 14
De 25chewi

Chaeyoung's POV

"Dismissed" I said and my students give me a salute. I fix my things when Officer Jeon walk towards me he is smiling so much.

"What?"

"Nothing I heared that you are already dating huh" he said while smiling at me.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going for lunch wanna join me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I have duty today at the park enjoy your lunch. Bye!" he said and run back to his motorcycle. He is kinda weird this few days. I ignored him and get back to my room.

I take a quick shower and change my clothes into casual. I'm going to city today, I promise a date to Mina and I can't ditch her. I wore my sweater and I got a message from Mina.

My doctor❤

Mina: Are you coming?

Of course, anything you want to eat?

Mina: You

Hshsjshsh stop, serious question what do you want to eat

Mina: Anything just bring yourself

You really want to bang later hshshhs

Mina: NO I'M JUST JOKING!

Okay okay hahaha, I'm going now. See you later, love you❤

Mina: Take care driving love you too❤

I smiled and take my bag with me. While I was waiting at the bus station, I saw Jihyo noona with her mercedes benz.

"Going to city?" she asked and I saw Officer Kang with her. Looks like they have a date.

"Yes"

"Come with us" she said and I had no choice but to get inside.

"Where are you going?" she asked and I looked around. I don't know what I should bring to her.

"Can you drop me at the flower shop? I'm going to Mina just in case you are wondering" I said and she nodded her head.

"Seems like you two are going well" she said and I smiled at her. We are doing great and we both happy.

"Yup, Tzuyu and Dahyun is right they know that I will like Mina" I said and that made them smile.

They drop me off at the flower shop that I always contact to deliever a fresh red tulips for her.

"Welcome Officer" the owner said and I smiled at her. She is pick a some of the fresh red tulips and she start to arranged it.

"Thank you" I said and she smiled at me. While I was walking I saw a familiar figure getting inside of the pizza chain.

I'm planning to go to that pizza chain though. I just shook my head and get inside of it. My guess is right, I saw Rosè at the counter.

I think she already finished order and look back. Our eyes met and she look away.

"One 4 cheese pizza, two burger and one large fries please" I said to the cashier. She gave me a the reciept and I wait at the waiting lane.

I saw her looking at me but I look away. I decided to text Mina if she is okay. I was to text her when she call me.

"Hello my doctor" I said ans I heared her giggle at the other line. I smiled brighty when I heared her giggle.

"Where are you? Are you coming already? Want me to pick you up?" she asked and I chuckled.

"Woah easy, no need to pick me up and I'm on my way" I said

"Okay, I'm just worried if you forgot my place"

"How could I forgot your place? You are silly" I said and I heared her laugh. Her laugh is my everything.

"Come here quickly please. I miss you"

"Okay I love you"

"I love you too" I hanged up the call and my number called. I get my order I manage to carry it all with a flowers on my left.

I was about to leave the pizza chain when Rosè called me.

"Chaeyoung" she said and I look back at her. I raised my left eyebrow she look at my eyes and it start to tear up.

"I saw you at the concert with someone else. Do you have a girlfriend now?"

"Yes so leave me alone" I said and about to walk away when she said something.

"I will get you from her, remember that Chaeyoung" she said and I just ignored her. I don't get her she is the one who leave me but she is now chasing me. Is she crazy?

"Chaeyoungiee" Mina said and hug her when her door open. I kissed her head and she let go of me.

"This beautiful red tulip is for the beautiful person" I said and give her the red tulip. She smiled and accept it, we get inside of her condo. My mouth went down when I saw her living room.

"I TOLD YOU TO SLOW DOWN!" she screamed and I cover my ears. She is so loud right now another side of her.

"I'm trying okay? Just calm down" I said and focus on my controller. I feel a hit on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked and she glared at me. I looked at the screen and it shows defeat.

"I told you to slow down during sharp curves" she said and sulk. We are playing her ps4 it's racing. I don't know the game but she let me play to beat the record.

I don't know how to play video games. I feel embarrased now, I don't know the controls! How I can play right.

"Mina baby babe" I try to act cute in front of her and she still ignoring me. I pull her causing her to sit down at my lap.

"Are you mad? I'm sorry I don't know how to play" I said while kissing her lips that made her smile. She pinch my cheeks and I just smile.

"You said you know how to play"

"I forgot" I said and she laugh at me. In the end she is turn off the tv and play her nintendo, I think?

She is in between my legs while leaning her body on mine. I was watching her play and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I don't understand what you are playing. What a weird graphics" I said and she pinch my hand.

"Ouch I'm just kidding" she continue to play and I get bored. Next time I will buy like that and I will to play so that we can play together.

I smirk and slowly get inside on her sweater. She doesn't flinched and I run up my hand into her chest but she stopped and pinch my hand.

She glared at me and paused her game. I guess she got pissed.

"Come here hug me" I said and she come closer to hug me. She is top of me and kissing my whole face. She slowly kiss me at my lips and I kissed back.

"That's enough Dr. Myoui, I have something to tell you" I said and she glared at me.

"What?"

"I'm planning to buy a car tomorrow, can you help me out chose a car?"

"Of course, it's my rest day tomorrow" she said and buried her face on my neck.

"Then we are going to a special place" I said that made look at me.

"I'm planning to show you that place cause I'm really serious about you. When I finished my training next month, I can become a lieutenant and if that happens. I will marry you" I said that made her tear up.

"Mina do you want to marry me? I'm not proposing but I want to hear the answer because I want to plan everything"

"Honestly yes, I would love to. But let's take things slow, okay? My family still don't know about us but I promise to introduced you to my family" she said and I smiled.

"I know, I'm just making sure that you want to marry me. Because I will intorduced you to my parents next week, are you okay with that?" I asked and she happily nodded her head.

"Yes, I can't wait to meet your parents" she said and I kissed her forehead. God knows how I love this girl.

Everyday I even fall in love with her. Day by day my feelings for her never change but it's adding like the other day I like but now I love her. She is not difficult to love she is special.
_________________________________________

Note: Hey guys I already publish the one shot compilations. You can check my profile.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.1K 414 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
43.5K 1.8K 40
Minatozaki Sana is a famous beautiful, priceless model for CT Company. Sana almost got kidnapped a few months ago but luckily got saved by an unknown...
58.1K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
13.2K 588 25
Have you read a story where the heroine fell in love with the evil villain? A petite girl who is an undercover police officer, was sent to stand as...