Different Paths in Life: Silv...

De Silvia_Stone

These are a collection of one shots of my character Silvia Emma Stone and the Harry Potter world. It's okay i... Mais

Coming Out ( A Scorbus Reveal)
A Fight with a Hippogriff
Thunderstorm
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
Double Cheat, Double Win
Poisoned- Part One
Poisoned- Part Two
Horcrux: the Year Before War
Go Get Him!- A Malfoy's Dance
Her Everything... Gone in an Instant
Gone Part 2: Sacrifices
Oblivious of the Past
Fighting to Move On
Meeting the Augurey Early
A Changing Time Pt. 1
A Changing Time Pt. 2
A Changing Time Pt. 3
That Fateful July Night 1990
The Twin, and the Girl

A Professor-Student Bond

17 8 3
De Silvia_Stone

" Alright everyone, that is your permission to leave. Make sure you complete the homework by Thursday!" Professor Lupin told his third year Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws as the bell rang.

It was a beautiful spring day of the year nineteen ninety four, in the middle of a peaceful afternoon.

Silvia stood from her bench but merely pretended she was packing up, not worried about being late for charms.

" Miss Stone, is everything alright?" Professor Lupin came to her when all the others left. Silvia looked up from her neatly stacked books and smiled.

" Yes Professor... Is- is it alright if I stay and talk to you for a minute?" She asked politely.

" Of course my dear, what seems to be the problem?" Lupin asked back, concerned for his favorite Hufflepuff.

" No-no problems Professor... It's just- I know something most students haven't seemed to recognize about you..." She stopped hesitantly and he smiled, knowing exactly what she meant. " Your a werewolf, aren't you?" Silvia stared up at his scarred face with a nervous expression.

Professor Lupin chuckled and ran his hand through his hair nodding.

" I knew you'd catch on. What evidence do you have?" He asked curiously.

" Well... Your absences during some classes, the fact that I caught Professor Snape with a bottle of Wolfsbane potion, your boggart being a full moon, your code name being Moony on the Marauders Map- that I guessed, and finally the scars on your face," Silvia listed off her fingers as Lupin grinned at her.

" Very good Silvia. Now how did you know about the Map?" He asked, making Silvia laugh.

" The Weasley twins stole it from Flitch- whom I guessed kept it since your childhood- and showed it to me before giving it to Harry," she explained.

" Ah... Clever girl, clever girl... Your a split of an image of your mother, you know that?" Lupin smiled and shook his head, staring down at the girl as he talked. Silvia shrugged. " She was one of the cleverest and wittiest women I ever knew. She knew my secret even before Lily Evans and she was always there for me, and your father too... She loved helping the minorities of the school, she'd do anything for your father and I... I-I may have even taken a liking to her if it weren't for Charles Adam, taking your mother's heart in our fourth year..." Lupin could go on but the poor girl was already half laughing and half crying, her arms wrapped around his waist. Realizing he was deeply embarrassed he felt his neck turn beet red.

" I-I didn't know that! I promise not to tell anyone- it's okay I swear. It comes creepier when the Minister himself told me last year when he stopped by for a visit!" She wiped a tear off her chin as she backed away, feeling awkward.

" Well your mother was known for her charm, that's for sure. People were always jealous of her- well except for the Slytherins. Back then since Malfoy and Snivillous ruled Slytherin House, every man who laid eyes on your mother and father got sent to detention or hexed," he smiled at the memory.

" I guess it sucked to be in Slytherin then... Professor?" Silvia suddenly asked as he flinched and let out a low growl. Silvia glanced out the window. " Oh no..." She quickly grabbed her things and stepped away. Off in the distant blue sky she could see the shadowing of a full moon.

" Run... Silvia, run- ah! It's too early for this!" Lupin fought to maintain control.

" Professor trust me, it's okay... Shh calm down," she didn't move from her spot, being brave to try to save him. Soothing him didn't work as he only continued to transform. Silvia took out her wand and made the door shut loudly, hopefully alarming a staff member.

Lupin growled when he saw the wand, now fully transformed into his werewolf state.

" Professor..." She had to think of a distraction quickly. Glancing around the classroom she couldn't think of anything, she was doomed and she had a feeling the bond she had made with her Professor was the last thing she'll ever do.

Lupin stepped closer to her, curious at the human who wasn't doing anything but ignoring him. Silvia copied by stepping back. Her mind was coming up with an idea, a very dangerous but effective idea. ( Lets pretend that Lupins classroom was on the first floor shall we?).

" Professor I know what you want, okay... Follow me!" She sprinted to the door, flung it open, and sprinted down the hall.

" Miss Stone!"

" I've got this! Don't worry!" She shouted back to the voice she heard as she continued to run down the corridor, Lupin hot on her tail.

Silvia didn't slow down as she got outside, running downhill toward the Forbidden Forest.

" Silvia?!" Hagrid called out to her as they neared his hut.

" 'm fine! Don't worry!" She responded, gliding across the glass as if she were flying. Silvia got to the tree line and she dived in without a second thought, running to her left before Lupin could spot where she ran off to.

She ran until her feet couldn't take it any longer and she sat on a fallen log. Thankfully she hadn't lost sight of the back of Hagrid's hut and the castle so she could easily find her way back. Silvia sighed once she heard a very distant werewolf howl, telling her that she was safe and could rest if she wanted to- which she did. So she laid herself down on the perfectly sized log and drifted off to sleep staring at the sparkling tree tops.

" Miss Stone... Miss Stone wake up..." Silvia opened her eyes and immediately took in that she wasn't in the forest anymore and in an unfamiliar place with a wooden roof. By the feeling she felt in her legs, they itched badly. Possibly from a scratch or a plant, she didn't know.

Silvia turned her head to the direction she heard a voice and gasped. There sat a very dirty Sirius Black in his torn Azkaban prison gown.

" What do you want from me?" She asked, scarred as she winced from the pain in her legs.

" Everything you've heard about me is fake rubbish Miss Stone-"

" How'd you know my name?" She cut the man off, glancing around for any sign of help or escape. She ended up seeing both, there was a door against the wooden wall and Professor Lupin laying in an old dusty bed. Wait Lupin! Silvia's mind was racing, what could Black possibly want from her Professor?

" Your almost more famous than me Destined One, and I knew your parents when they were alive... I'm sorry to hear about that, I never got to say my goodbyes," Sirius replied to the young girl.

" I don't care! Now what do you want with me and Professor Lupin! Can't you let us go? If you don't I can promise you a cell straight back in Azkaban!" She raised her voice unaware of Lupin waking up and sitting upright in the bed.

" Silvia Stone you will trust Sirius, there's been a misconception that at first I didn't believe either... To put it simply Sirius never sold the Potter's to Voldemort, a friend of ours Peter Pettigrew did. Sirius was blamed for it and dueled Pettigrew, leaving only a finger in the aftermath. Sirius was blamed for his murder but Peter was sneaky enough to disapperate just before Sirius sent the killing curse. Sirius took that blame too and another innocent man was sent to prison," Lupin explained, slightly limping as he joined his best friends side.

Silvia stared at the two men in awestruck, shock, and disbelief.

" So if Sirius isn't here to kill Harry, then why is he here?" Silvia asked as she found her voice again.

" To protect him from Pettigrew, who is currently in the castle under disguise. I'm his godfather..." Sirius answered this time.

" Silvia everything we just told you, you can't tell a word to anyone. Not Molly, not Draco, not even Dumbledore himself can know you know this. If I hear any rumors about Pettigrew, Harry is in-"

" I understand Professor," she stated, not needing him to finish. He nodded.

" Very well then, we should get up to the castle and to the hospital wing. If anyone asks what you've been doing come up with a brilliant lie," Remus waved his wand at her and Silvia was now floating in the air. " Madame Pomfrey can treat your wounds, I don't want them getting worse," he said, patting Sirius on the shoulder and opening the wooden door with the other.

" Stay safe Miss Stone," Sirius bowed slightly in goodbye.

" You too Sirius," she waved back as Professor Lupin made her float into the dark underground tunnel. The tunnel was fairly long but soon Silvia could see daylight over the top of Lupin's head.

" Immobilus!" Lupin stuck his wand up out of the tunnel entrance and exit and Silvia heard something stop moving.

" Wh-" Silvia was started to say but as her body floated out from what she now knew was the stump of the Whomping Willow she didn't need to ask of their location.

" Impressive hmm?" He asked, taking her in his arms so if anyone caught them it wouldn't seem as freaky.

" Definitely. When was that path made?" She responded curiously.

" The year I started Hogwarts. I spent all my full moons there before my fifth year when my friends became illegal animungus's ( spelling help! Lol) to help me deal with the full moons chasing each other down in the Forbidden Forest," he shared with her as he recalled those memories in his head.

Silvia smiled sadly, knowing who those friends were and how hard it must have been to lose all three of them for many years- and one forever.

The two stayed silent for the rest of the way up to the hospital wing where Madame Pomfrey spread a special cream along Silvia's lower legs to make the inching and bumps go away and healed Remus's scars to the best of her ability.

" Professor?" Silvia spoke up once Madame Pomfrey left back to her office.

" Yes my dear?" He asked as he sat on the chair beside her bed.

" When Sirius mentioned that he was Harry's godfather I-I've been starting to wonder if I have one as well...Do you know if I do?" She spoke in a whisper, scarred if anyone else heard her. The wing was empty besides them but she never knew if Peeves was around the corner.

Lupin nodded and smiled. " When you were born a few days before Harry, I visited your parents in St Mungo's and they told me that I was your godfather and so were to be the rest of the Hogwarts staff besides Severus," he placed his hand on hers and she smiled widely.

" Really?"

" Yes Silvia Emma, really," Remus chuckled as Silvia sat up and forced herself over to his lap and hugged him tightly, her arms wrapped around his neck. " Shh it's okay Silvia, I've been wanting to tell you that since the day we met over the summer," Lupin soothed her and rubbed her back.

" Thank you..." Came her feeble response.

From that day forward Silvia and Remus's bond tightened and when she decided to join the DA and the Order in her fifth year Remus couldn't be prouder of her, even if things were going dark.

—————
Hey world! So I know I've already written a one shot in Silvia's third year but I really wanted to show the trust bond and friendship bond between Remus and Silvia because I think it's really cute and something I haven't touched much upon. My next one shot will be about the year in between Dumbledores death and the Second Wizarding War. It might not be out for a few days because I'm becoming really busy and the chapter is going to be pretty long so just hang in there! Follow, vote, and comment as usual!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

181K 3.5K 64
Scorpius Malfoy had a crush on Rose Weasley since first year. She has always despised him, but the summer between 4rth and 5th year may have her re-t...
447K 15.4K 155
"𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...
31.5K 1.6K 30
❝you're the only family i have now❞ ━︎𝘿𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙔 𝘿𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙔 had a perfectly normal childhood, until her very odd cousin Harry receives a very pec...
16.9K 403 39
Rose Weasley was no longer the thorny little girl she had been four years previously, with new found confidence she'd blossomed into a bright flower...