Just Pretend, cb {completed}

Bởi httpsFIXON

Which a celebrity meets a girl in need of a real life, and they both decide to help each other. Meeting one p... Xem Thêm

Just Pretend
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
SEQUEL

52

2.9K 73 54
Bởi httpsFIXON

*you lied*

Saskia was up talking to Corbyn for hours, She even shouted at him a couple times. I was downstairs making everybody tacos. It's nearly midnight already.

Louie is staying here tonight, Jonah's wondering whether Corbyn is even going to be his friend again. But Ashley is telling him to stay. I'm worrying if Corbyn's gonna forgive me. I lied to him after we promised not to lie to each other.

"Here, Jo." I hand him a plate with a taco on it. He shoved it in his mouth even though it's still hot, agh, stress eating

"Lou you want one?" I start cooking up more meat for Corbyn and Saskia.

"No, Are you sure Corbyn would want me to stay here?" He asks for the millionth time.

"Yes, He wouldn't mind. Sierra he's upset right now but i've managed to convince him to why y'all should be together. Jonah don't fuck this up." Saskia walks down the stairs, all our attention turning towards her. 

"Should i go to him?" I question.

"He'd appreciate it, He really wouldn't let me talk about you to him. He said he wants to do that himself. So if you feel scared at all just shout me and i'll be up. We all know he has a bit of a temper on him." She smiles, I nod and Louie takes over the cooking while i head up the stairs.

I walk in and he was standing looking out the window from the balcony. What's the first thing i say to him, you good? sorry? i understand why you're upset?

"Sierra just walk in and close the door." He says, still looking out the window. How did he? Never-mind.

I close the door and he turns around. We just looked at each other not saying a word. "I'm sorry." I say, breaking the tension. I made a mistake.

"Yeah i get it, Ash told you not to say, Mom told you not to say it." He rolls his eyes, Taking a step closer to me and looking down at my hands. 

He lifts my hands up in his and runs his thumb over the promise ring he gave me. "We promised to always tell other every-" He doesn't tell me anything. We're both in the wrong but this can't be one-sided.

"Corbyn you're not allowed to do that and pin it on me. You don't tell me half the shit that goes on in your life." I pull my hands away, putting them in the pockets off my shorts.

"So it's my fault now?" He sniggers.

"I mentioned nothing about it being your fault. You gave me this and you promised to never lie to me. That's the purpose of this ring. Then we added to tell each other everything. We don't tell each other shit, do we? I promised Ashley and Jonah i wouldn't say until they were ready for it to come out-"

"Baby i don't care about them. I've seen the videos Ashley's been sending mom and i know he makes her happy, that's all i want for her. Yeah i'm mad and yeah i can't get the thought out of my head but what can i do? It's under my control." He admits, then what are we arguing for?

"I'm more mad about the fact you knew and didn't say a word." He crosses his arms "You lied to me."

"And i'm sorry." I look him in the eyes, i mean that.

"Yeah i also get if that Ashley, Jo and my mom wouldn't let you tell me. What other secrets are they hiding behind my back that you know off?"

"Nothing Corbyn. Are you mad at me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm annoyed yeah." He runs his hand through his hair. "But i'm not in the mood to argue with you right now, Just come here." He opens his arms wide. I walk into his arms and he just hugs me tightly.

"I get why you lied, but please don't ever do it again." He rubs my back. He needs to never lie to me again then.

I pull away, looking into his eyes "Are you going to kick Jonah out?" I question.

"Of course not. He's my bro and he makes Ash happy. Also i'm sorry for scaring you earlier on." He looks down at me.

"It's okay." I smile. He forgave me a lot easier that i though he would, But he admitted he didn't want to argue and i'm glad we didn't. We've been doing too much of that lately.

"I made food, You should get some." I crack my knuckles, he looks up frowning a little bit.

"Why are you nervous?"

"I'm not..."

"You always crack your knuckles when you're nervous." He stands up, putting my hands in his.

"Corbyn it's a habit. I'm not nervous, let's get food." I am nervous but not for me, for Ashley and Jonah. He's not fine with it.

He was hesitant but walks down ahead of me, Saskia smiling and giving me a wink once he does so.

Ashley and Jonah look at each other, confused and scared to see what he will say about them.

He stops randomly "Baby can we eat upstairs?" He turns on the stairs, i nearly fell ontop of him.

"You can't do that, Speak to them." I say quietly, I know he's mad but he needs to get over it.

He sighs and takes one step before turning around again, "I'm actually not hung-"

"Go downstairs." I demand. He rolls his eyes like a child and walks down the stairs. He smiles at Louie and walks straight to the kitchen, pretending Jonah and Ashley weren't there.

"Corbyn." Saskia walks over, "Just say your mind, eat. Then go and do as you please." She says, dishing Corbyn's food out.

"Thanks, Baby can you sit on me?" He asks, Lifting the plate of food up. His table has a dozen chairs, he doesn't need me to sit on him.

"Why?" I raise an eyebrow, grabbing a fork for me, i'll pick at his food like i always do.

He runs his hand through his hair "Because i won't hurt you." He looks down. I- that was so cute. I nod and he smiles weakly sitting down at the table, i sit on his knee and he wraps one of his arms around my waist.

He clears his throats "Sit." He says to Jonah. Jonah hesitantly walks over and sits opposite us, Ashley too.

He picks the taco up and takes a bite of it, while i was picking through the meat with the fork.

The crunch of the bite was the only sound in the room. Ashley and Jonah too afraid to talk.

"How long?" He asks, Washing his throat down with some water. "And don't even lie, look me in the eye. I won't hurt you." I'm basically the wall between Jonah and Corbyn right now.

"A month..." Ashley speaks up, which made Corbyn's arm go tense.

"I didn't ask you to talk. I wanna hear it... from you." He points to Jonah, Jonah was literally sweating, i could see the beads of sweat on his forehead.

"A month." Jonah says, looking directly into Corbyn's eyes.

"Have you guys fucked?" He takes another bite from the taco. Saskia gasps, "Corbyn." She says sternly.

"Mom, I wanna know." He raises his voice back, He's really mad. He's lying when he says he's not mad.

"It's up to Ashley if she wants to tell you what we've did together." Jonah looks down at me, but then back at Corbyn. Corbyn will respect that.

"Why'd you need to know that?" Ashley frowns, She just wants to move on from all of this. I think that would be the clever thing to do.

"So it's clear you guys have then." He shifts uncomfortably, I put my hand ontop of his and he stops squirming in the seat. "Why, Jonah? Why my fucking sister dude?" He's more upset then mad. Jonah's supposed to be one of his best friends.

Jonah stays quiet. Looking down. "Answer me." Corbyn demands.

"I don't know, Corbyn. Why'd you pick Sierra?" Jonah frowns, Rubbing his nose. Why do i always get dragged into these situations?

"Because she wasn't my best friends little sister..." Corbyn lifts me up a little, bouncing his knee a little bit.

"Dude, I am sorry, But we fell for each other, We helped each other and now we're with each other. And i understand why you're mad but we make each other happy." Jonah says, he got that of hits chest.

Corbyn stayed silent for a moment, i just knew he was thinking about it. "If you break her heart, hurt her in anyway... I will break your face." He looks Jonah in the eye, he means that.

*
*
*
*
*

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

okay so i need advice but i don't want to put my book ideas out there yet bbc last time i did that someone copied me and i was like :/

so can someone dm me and let me tell them my ideas so i'm not left confused :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.5K 1K 25
-𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── ❝ 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 ❞ ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── © -peachysea...
109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×
1.5M 24.5K 87
I've been into doing imagines, I couldn't resist a why don't we series.
127 0 24
your a actor and you have a online friend named corbyn he lives in LA and you have never met but one day you get the news that he is coming to were y...