Ninjas & Princesses (TMNT Boo...

TurtleWolfLover

A few months have past since the girls and the turtles have defeated Krang. Now the girls can settle down and... Еще

Big Birthday Surprise!
An Amazing Reunion
Story of The Girls' Fate
The Decision
An Attack on Crystallex
Talks & Kisses
Princesses of Fae
Arguments and Kidnapped
Darkness Consumes All
Fighting For Love
Magical Sacrifices
Spells & Choices
Epilogue

The Ball of Fae

266 4 0
TurtleWolfLover

Sapphire's POV

It feels so good to be myself again. I had my powers back and my friends and I never felt better. Our boyfriends have been there for us through a lot and tonight at the ball, we were going to show them how much we loved them. Right now my friends and I were getting ready in my room for The Ball of Fae. It was going to be a celebration of our defeating Verena and all the kingdoms being together in peace. 

We had our ladies' maids help us get ready to make the time go by faster. I was excited because our Earth families were invited to the ball. April brought Casey, Splinter and Vern. Vern was upset that he couldn't bring Alessandra, but he couldn't because she wasn't in own the secret.

As I was finishing getting my eye shadow on, we all heard a knock at the door. I said come in and our moms came in and they wore beautiful dresses.

Queen Elsa's Ball Gown

Queen Loralei's Ball Gown

Queen Lillian's Ball Gown

Queen Melody's Ball Gown

"Wow mom, you look beautiful. All of you do." I said as I got up from my seat. "You look beautiful too sweetie. All you young beautiful princesses do." Mom said as she hugged me.

"Everything is perfect now. Let's all go down, our men are waiting for us." Loralei said as she and the other queens started to leave along with our ladies' maids but we all wanted a moment together. They nodded and left the room. We all look at ourselves in the three full mirrors in my room and we all just couldn't believe all the things that has happened to us.

We've all been bullied, we met our soulmates when we were kids and reunited again before we defeated the Shredder. We discovered we were fairies, saved the Earth from an alien, reunited with our birth parents, found out we were princesses, saved our kingdoms from an evil sorceress, after our boyfriends broke the spell we were under. Lost our powers and then got them back.

Everything was changing, but for the better. After our summer break we were going to be juniors, then next thing you know we will be graduating and going to college, and at the same time, learning to run our kingdoms. And we were thinking that maybe we will marry the guys and have kids. It was all a lot to take in, but it was wonderful. Our lives were perfect and we loved it.

"Okay girls, let's head downstairs." I said as we left my room. I couldn't wait to see Leo's jaw drop.

Leo's POV

My brothers and I were dressed in our tuxes waiting for our girlfriends. The past few weeks have gone by quickly, we've all been through a lot. But the biggest thing to ever happen to me and my brothers was that we found love. Four beautiful fairies that accepted us for who we are, never judging us by our looks. I couldn't be happier to have my Sapphire, my Snowflake be my girlfriend.

My thoughts were interrupted by all the gasped and awes of the guests. Everyone was looking towards the stairs and I looked towards them and saw the most beautiful thing in the world that made my jaw drop. Sapphire looked like a goddess. Her dress made her icy blue eyes pop. She was a vision of true beauty.

Sapphire's Dress

Raph's POV

Words could not describe how beautiful Ember was. Her dress looked good on her. I loved that she loved that color like me. She was an angel. I couldn't believe that that beautiful creature was my girlfriend. I don't know what I would do without her. My Ember.

Ember's Dress

Donnie's POV

My Flower was a true vision of loveliness. Her purple dress really matched her hait. Her hair was what I loved most about her. How lucky am I to have such a beautiful girlfriend that loves the same things that I do. How lucky was I that I found her. I don't usually believe in this stuff, but I feel like it was destiny that brought us together. That brought me my Daisy.

Daisy's Dress

Mikey's POV

I never saw anything more beautiful in my life. Ever since I first met Addie she has been the most important thing in my life. Her pretty pink dress went well with her pretty pink hair she grew out. I loved my Addie my beautiful singing mermaid. My babe. I never loved anything more in my life. Not even pizza.

Addie's Ball Gown

Third person's POV

"Hello boys." The girls said in unison. The boys were speechless which the girls loved. They each went up to their boyfriends and the couples shared a passionate kiss. The heard a new song playing and the guys escorted the girls onto the dance floor with the other dancers.

All four couples danced the night away. Everything was perfect. The Royals were happy to have their daughters back, Verena was gone, and peace reign through out the galaxy.

It truly was a happily ever after.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Brothers Alex

Фанфик

373 0 16
TW: abuse, swearing (hence the mature marker) The turtles save 15 year old Sky from physical, mental and sexual abuse when on patrol. They meet Sky's...
97.3K 2.4K 22
Rosa is an eight year old kid dealing with fighting parents. She has no friends, and every time she tries to talk to their parents they are in the mi...
10.8K 583 23
Rebecca has fought countless of foes along side her not so average family. Four mutated turtles and a giant rat is just a normal part of Rebeccas lif...
5.1K 101 11
It's been a year since the girls discovered their powers. They have lived happy lives with their families and the turtles. But an old evil returns, a...