Paths (Jhobea)

By jeyyrr

Exes. Two people who already have chosen different paths but because of an incident needed to cross paths aga... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Last Chapter
Special Chapter
New Story!!
Backpedal

Chapter One

3.4K 94 14
By jeyyrr

"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" Bea baby talks while playing with Clyde, Jia and Miguel's son.

"Adudu adududu." Bea grins while rubbing the laughing baby's tummy.

Kinatusan naman ni Miguel si Bea pagkakakita sa ginagawa sa anak. "Ginagawa mo namang aso yang anak ko."

"He likes it kaya. Look at him." Depensa ni Bea.

Well, it's true. Clyde seems to enjoy it. He's been laughing and smiling all the time he's playing with his tita Bea.

"Tata beyya." Clyde said out of nowhere which surprised the three.

"See! He's my son!" Bea joked and hugged the baby.

Jia laughed and carried Clyde away from the two.

"Hey, san mo siya ipupunta? Don't take him away from me!" Reklamo ni Bea.

"It's bath time!" Jia shouted as she entered the baby's room.

Miguel offered a can of beer to Bea. "Hanap ka na kasi ng jowa para magkaroon ka na rin ng baby." He teased.

Bea rolled her eyes and took a sip on her beer. "Kikidnapin ko na lang si Clyde."

A pinch at the back of her neck was felt by Bea. "Siraulo."

"Aray ko naman, Ji." Reklamo ni Bea as she rub the part that Jia pinched.

Jia chuckled and sitted beside her husband.

"Bilis paliguan si Clyde ah? Pabayang ina?" Bea joked.

"Siraulo. Nanay Beth is taking care of him. Nakakahiya naman sayo. Ngayon ka na nga lang bumisita alangan namang hindi pa kita ientertain." Sabi naman ni Jia.

"Oo nga naman, Doc Bea." Miguel added.

Bea chuckled. "Sorry na busy sa hospital eh."

"At sa hacienda de Leon?" Miguel asked.

It was supposed to be a joke but Bea just nodded. Her change of mood was very evident to the couple. Nagkatinginan yung dalawa.

"So birthday ni Deanna sa saturday, pupunta ka?" Jia diverted the topic.

"Invited ba siya?" Miguel chuckled.

Sinamaan naman siya ng tingin ni Bea.

"Well, si Ate Den at Ate Aly lang naman ang may sama pa rin ng loob jan kay Bea. Si ate Ells, g pa rin na magkabalikan sila ni Jhoana." Jia answered.

Bigla namang nabilaukan si Bea sa narinig.

"Uy gusto makipagbalikan." Miguel teased.

"Alam mo konti na lang itatakas ko na talaga si Clyde dito. Mas magiging mabuti akong magulang kesa sayo." Bea rolled her eyes and leaned on her sit.

She suddenly remembers the day when their barkada knew that she and Jhoana broke up.

-flashback-

"YOU BROKE UP??!" Ella and Deanna reacted.

Bea looked at the people around them and apologized for her two friends.

"Kailan? Saan? Hinihintay lang natin manganak si Jia kanina, break na kayo?" Ella said in disbelief.

"Paano? Bakit? Who dumped who?" Deanna added.

"Di nga? We were all in the waiting area kanina lang ah." Dagdag pa ni Ella.

Napasabunot ng konti si Bea sa buhok niya. Before she can even explain she saw a fast paced Alyssa running towards her and at her back is Denden who is consoling Jhoana.

"Ate Ly—-" Bea wasn't able to talk further as Alyssa slapped her face.

-end of flashback-

"Huy, Bea."

Bea was snapped out of her thoughts.

"Oh?"

"Pupunta ka nga?" Jia asked.

She looked at the lockscreen of her phone — a sunset view.

"Of course, it's not as if we haven't hang out and saw each other since we broke up." Bea softly answered.

"Oo nga naman. Binyag ni Clyde, 1st birthday ni Clyde nagkita kayo dun. Si Clyde pala laging rason kung bat kayo nagkikita eh." Miguel said and chuckled.

"Well, it was when Clyde was born when they broke up." Pangaasar naman ni Jia.

-flashback-

Bea needed to leave the hospital because she was asked to by Alyssa and Denden.

Before she can walk away, she paid one more look at Jhoana.

Those eyes. I promised that I will not make those cry.

That nose and cheeks. Those are my favorite things to pinch and so it will annoy her.

And that lips. That lips I will miss.

Bye, Jhoana.

-end of flashback-

Saturday came and as per usual, Ella and Jho were the first ones to arrive at Deanna's place.

"Oh, akala ko daldahin mo jowa mo, teh Ells?" Jho asked.

"Di ko dinala para may kasama kang walang jowang dala." Ella joked.

Tinaasan naman siya ng kilay ni Jho. "May daldalhin naman ako if I want to."

Ella laughed. "Sino? Yung fake manliligaw mo? Sino nga yun? Marci? Eh hindi nga maamin amin na gusto ka panong manliligaw."

"Ganun na rin yun, teh. Ramdam ko naman sa mga actions niya." Jhoana whispered.

"Happy birthday!!"

Their convo were disrupted when two people greeted loudly upon entering Deanna's place.

"Ate Ly! Ate Den!" Deanna excitedly welcomed the two.

After a few greetings, the two joined Ella and Jho.

"Oh si Marci?" Aly asked.

"Nahihiya pumunta ate." Sagot ni Jhoana.

"Baka kasi gisahin ni Ella nanaman." Denden chuckled.

"Siyempre, solid Jhobea to."

Jhoana choked on her food while an evident change of mood was observed on Alyssa.

"Stop mentioning it na nga, Ella." Suway ni Denden.

"Ano bang masamang banggitin yung pangalan ni—"

"Ate Bea!!!"

They heard Deanna shouted.

Jhoana slowly turned to check if it's her Bea.

Chinky eyes.

Rosy cheeks.

Dimples at the side of the lips that fully compliments her grin.

She is as sexy as she is per usual.

Bea.

My—

"Ang mata, Jhoana."

Jho was back to her consciousness when she was called by Denden.

"Hm?"

Ella chuckled. "Eyes don't lie. Miss mo 'no."

"Oy?!" Before Jho could even react Ella stood up and greeted Bea.

"Bey! Long time no see!" Jho heard Ella say.

"Hi, ate Ells."

Jhoana looked at Alyssa, who is also looking at her, as if reading her.

Napalunok siya. "Grabe naman yan, ate Ly."

Alyssa shook her head and continued eating. "Bahala ka jan. Pakarupok ka."

Denden chuckled. "Parang hindi ka naman marupok jan, besh."

Natawa si Jho but Alyssa just rolled her eyes.

"Sige kampihan mo yang bata." She said.

"Ate Ly, oks na ko 'no. It's almost 2 years, wala ng feelings." Sabi naman ni Jho but her ates just looked at her as if saying "sinong niloko mo"

"Kumusta ka na? Doktorang doktora na datingan mo ah." Ella said which made the other laugh.

"Sa table ka na namin kumain, Bei." Ella offered their table kaya naman napatingin sakanya yung tatlong kasama niya.

"Ella?!" Denden reacted.

Bea looked at who's on the table and the moment her eyes landed at the back of this person, she became nervous.

Likod pa lang. Kilalang kilala na niya.

"Ah, I think I will be waiting for Migs and Jia na muna."

"Asan nga ba sila?" Deanna asked.

Bea checked her phone if she had received any messages from the two. "Jia's last text was when they just dropped off Clyde sa bahay nila with his yaya."

"Baka malapit na sila. Halika na muna sa table namin." Bea had no choice since Ella pulled her as if she has a larger frame than her.

Alyssa cleared her throat when Bea sat on their table with them.

"Hi, ate Ly.. ate Den."

Den just nodded and smiled while Aly didn't bother to look at her.

Bea slowly met Jhoana's eyes.

She formed a small smile even as if her guts is telling her to smile the widest smile as if there's no tomorrow.

"Jhoana."

"Hi, Bea." Jho acknowledged.

Alyssa was looking at Jho while Denden continues to awkwardly eat her food and Ella looks at Jho and Bea alternately as if waiting for something.

The awkward atmosphere was cleared when Bea's phone rang.

Jia is calling...

Savior. She thought.

Is the call really?

"Hi, Ji. San na—"

"Ms. Bea?"

Bea raised her brow upon hearing an unfamiliar voice.

"Yes, who's this?" She asked and checked her screen if it's really Jia who is calling.

"This is a nurse from the Medical City."

"Ha.." Biglang kinabahan si Bea.

"Your friend and her companion is currently in the emergency room. Their car was involved in a road collusion."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.6K 40
The Secret Victorious Gang is just one of the gangs in Ateneo. In the world of the gangs, killing is legal. SV Gang is one of the most feared gang th...
109K 3.6K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
44.7K 1.3K 49
JhoLet Parallel Universe "bakit ba napaka territorial mo?" -Craye "baka mapunta ka sa iba kung hindi ko yun gagawin."- Justine
115K 5.6K 62
They say things happen for a reason, so if that's the case there's a reason why I fall inlove with you? but falling inlove with you means taking a ri...